The Great Covid19 Deception
21 responses | 1 like
Started by GunterK - May 27, 2021, 6:41 p.m.

In 2019, Dr K Mullis (who received the Noble Peace Prize for the now so important PCR test) was planning to do an expose of Dr Fauci. Apparently, he has some very unflattering things to say about Dr Fauci. However, he passed away a few days before the planned interview, in August 2019.

I was thinking of this, because today Dr Fauci is on the hot seat, with all the talk about the virus and the Wuhan lab.

I have often been criticized for reading certain “conspiracy theory” sites. However, in this age of the pandemic, I feel sorry for the folks who don’t.

Our MSM is the most powerful propaganda/mind-control organization in recent history. Hitler’s minister of propaganda must be turning in his grave with envy. The MSM controls our perceived reality, our fears, our lives.

We, the People, were deceived about Covid from day one. Health agencies ordered hospital doctors to count every death as a Covid Death, and so they did. Gunshot victims, accident victims… all were counted as Covid deaths. The CDC admitted that this year every flu case was counted as a Covid case.

This is not just “deception”. This is FRAUD.

You didn’t find out such things, listening to the MSM. Only ‘Conspiracy sites” kept you informed.

Many doctors told us how to defeat the virus with simple medications. The “conspiracy sites” kept you informed. Any record of such successes were quickly removed from the social media sites..

There was a movie called the “plandemic”. It was quickly removed from the social media sites.

Right now, Dr Fauci is in the news for his “gain-of-function” research on the corona virus... an attempt to create a killer virus. The “conspiracy sites” knew about all this last spring.

The “conspiracy sites” also knew about the NIAID giving the Wuhan lab a 3.7 mil 5-year contract, to continue Dr Fauci’s work. You didn’t hear about it on MSNBC last year. The MSM is just now starting to report a little bit about it.

I have mentioned several times that I simply don’t believe the “authentic” Covid data we are given, and look at what I just found !!!!!!!

Sit down before reading this!

The medical study below was published in October 2020. It’s a long report… but you can save time by just reading the abstract and the conclusion…

https://jdfor2020.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/adf864_165a103206974fdbb14ada6bf8af1541.pdf

And the conclusion is……. Covid fatalities were exaggerated by 1600%

Hey, I am not a doctor, … the guys who created this report are. They did all the research! I am only referencing it.

However, think about it… if they are correct, the covid19 was not much worse than a really bad flu.

And for this we ruined our lives? For this we drove millions of workers into unemployment and poverty?

For this we were talked into taking a vaccine which is not really a “vaccine”, but a DNA manipulation contraption… a substance with totally unknown long-term consequences, sold to us by the MSM and the people in power as a “safe” product?

I also need to add…

Dr. Mullis, the creator of the PCR test, once stated that they can make this PCR test find any disease they are looking for, whether you are sick or not.

This thought was confirmed by the latest CDC change in protocol, which assured that vaccinated persons would test “negative”,while using another protocol on unvaccinated person, to create a good number of “positives”, whether they are infected or not.

A description of all this has been used on sites other than the MSM…. they call it medical Tyranny!

Comments
By metmike - May 27, 2021, 11:42 p.m.
Like Reply

"We, the People, were deceived about Covid from day one. Health agencies ordered hospital doctors to count every death as a Covid Death, and so they did. Gunshot victims, accident victims… all were counted as Covid deaths. The CDC admitted that this year every flu case was counted as a Covid case."

"And the conclusion is……. Covid fatalities were exaggerated by 1600%.

However, think about it… if they are correct, the covid19 was not much worse than a really bad flu."

Gunter,

We've been down this road at least a dozen times in the last year. They are absolutely, totally dead wrong.

I'm not going to waste my time again using authentic data to prove it because you have decided to believe the CDC conspiracy theory..............no matter how many times I bust it.  You keep saying the CDC admitted every flu case was counted as COVID this year and I've asked you to show that..........but you won't(because it didn't happen).

Let me put it a different way to you this time.

The CDC is only in the United States. There are 194 other countries in the world. How did the CDC manage to get all the other countries to use the same protocol that they used for evaluating COVID deaths?  It didn't happen Gunter.

And the chance of dying from COVID is 10,000 times higher than from the vaccine.

And the vaccines are extremely effective at protecting us from COVID, close to 95% protection. Those that do get COVID after being vaccinated usually have a much weaker case but there have been a few hundred people that died from COVID that were vaccinated. This is totally expected.

Almost 600,000 people in the US who were NOT vaccinated really did die from COVID.....though you have convinced yourself that's not true and will believe the rubbish which says stuff like that in this article.

There are some making a case that the number is actually higher than that.

But go ahead and keep believing the junk science.

They lied to us about numerous elements related to COVID but this is NOT one of them. 

By metmike - May 28, 2021, 12:16 a.m.
Like Reply

Previous discussions on this. You will note that I had to withdraw from the 1st thread and ignored the 2nd one below because you are just completely ignoring the authentic facts that I was providing on this topic in the threads before them.

However, you made some great finds/points in the bottom 3 threads based on authentic data.

The ultimate Conspiracy Theory            

Started by GunterK - May 23, 2021, 11:43 a.m.     

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69855/

Debunking a horrible vaccine story            

Started by GunterK - May 20, 2021, 9:55 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69696/

Thoughts about Covid19 and the Vaccines  Part 1            

9 responses |      

Started by GunterK - May 18, 2021, 10:20 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69574/

Dr Fauci now says...            

19 responses |              

Started by GunterK - May 16, 2021, 11:18 p.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69508/

Covid and Politics            

4 responses |    

Started by GunterK - May 15, 2021, 5:14 p.m.       

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69456/

Dr Fauci,..... vaccination            

3 responses |      

Started by GunterK - May 14, 2021, 7:53 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69424/

Norway Institute of Health wants to ban J&J vaccine            

5 responses |         

Started by GunterK - May 11, 2021, 12:54 p.m.        

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69254/

These threads below are a wonderful discussion about the REAL COVER UPS and Biden/GATES lies on COVID. But you have to be able to tell whats a cover up and whats legit based on authentic information/science.

A new twist in the Covid19 saga            

6 responses |           

Started by GunterK - May 10, 2021, 1:24 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69186/

New Covid "guesstimates" popping up            

4 responses |            

Started by GunterK - May 7, 2021, 4:37 p.m.         

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69066/

Dr Fauci now a suspect???            

3 responses |        

Started by GunterK - April 30, 2021, 2:17 p.m.         

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68770/

By GunterK - May 28, 2021, 11:39 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi metmike,

First, a quick comment about other countries, since you mentioned them, to make the point that I am wrong.

I try to keep up with happenings in Europe.

I have the impression that government oppression of their people (regarding Covid) is a lot worse in the UK, than here.

I could tell you some stories about Europe, but it would serve no purpose here.

I simply wanted to present the link in my original post, showing us that here, in the US, covid data were greatly exaggerated.

This linked research project looks quite authentic to me. I see no reason why I should consider it "junk science".  . (I am not a doctor)

I can understand that you don’t want to give this research any thought, because it doesn’t fit your belief system.

You rather focus on data that you find “authentic”, however, your sources may not be as authentic as you believe.

I am not a virologist (neither are you). I can only read and accept what sounds reasonable to me.

I have done a lot of reading, and I have come to the point where I don’t trust the MSM, the CDC, the NIAID, the WHO, Bill Gates, or Dr Fauci. And I came to these conclusions NOT by listening to "conspriacy theorists", but by listening to scientists, experts in their field.

You are right… any further discussion is futile.

Peace!

By metmike - May 28, 2021, 12:04 p.m.
Like Reply

"You rather focus on data that you find “authentic”, however, your sources may not be as authentic as you believe."

Gunter, I don't use sources to believe or not to believe. I use my understanding of SCIENCE, as a scientist then I use sources that have data which is supported by the AUTHENTIC science.

Just like with the fake climate crisis.

I don't care WHO is saying something or where they are from because I HAVE ALL THE DATA. I am the interpreter of the data based on scientific principles and the laws of physics, biology/medicine, nature and meteorology/climate.

My degree is not in immunology or medicine but I have devoted a great deal of time to understand those fields so that I can RECOGNIZE authentic data. 

I don't state things here without having researched them based on the authentic science.

I take every one of your posts seriously. On this and other topics and will take the time to do additional research when you point out something new..........with the hopes that I can learn something new.....and that has happened several times(last year, you discovered that ventilators were killing people and my first response was, that can't be right.........then, I investigated because I respect you and it turned out true)

On this, we are beating a dead horse.

By metmike - May 28, 2021, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

Here is a compliment that I paid you last July.

Are you still the same Gunter?  I greatly  fear the media and extreme sources are completely programming objectively out of people like you.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/55875/#55931

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the current blm            

By metmike - July 14, 2020, 4:22 p.m.            

Gunter,

You are a wonderful example of somebody with an objective, open mind that is ALWAYS ready to change their views when the authentic facts presented justify.

I can't remember a time when you believed something, that when presented with facts that proved it wrong , that you didn't change your position or at least adjust it based on dialing in the new information that contributed to your understanding. 

There were several times here that I questioned you......................you were the FIRST to prove to us that there was a southern border crisis...........when everybody was claiming Trump was making it up.

You were the first to tell us the ventilators were killing COVID patients and  I  initially told you this didn't sound right...........but you WERE right!

And I was the one that had to adjust their opinion based on the scientific method/facts.

ventilators are hurting people, not Corona            

Started by GunterK - April 5, 2020, 6:32 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/50047/

By GunterK - May 28, 2021, 8:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi metmike, you asked me to prove my comment about the CDC. Unfortunately, a while back, a huge chunk of my bookmarks was wiped out.

I also lost the bookmark for that State Health Dept. document that ordered their hospital doctors to register every death as a covid-death. However, I believe, this document was shown on this forum.,.. and plenty of doctors have testified on youtube that they were pressured to exaggerate the Covid numbers.

Coming back to your comments about authentic facts. You always say, you rely on authentic science and facts to form your opinions.

Let’s take a sample issue….

One distinguished scientist says, the virus is a bat virus that adapted itself to humans.

Another distinguished scientist says, the virus has been artificially created in a lab.

So,who has the authentic, scientific facts?

None of us has a level-4 lab in their house, and the necessary machinery or the required skills, to find out which of these 2 guys has the authentic facts

All we can do is, do some more reading, listen to other experts debating this subject. And the more we read, the more circumstantial evidence shows up, the more we can accept one of those 2 theories as the most likely one.

And this is what I have been doing.

Since I have heard more than one doctor talking about the virus DNA having been spliced, and considering all the circumstantial evidence, I do believe the virus was created in a lab

Do I have authentic facts? Of course not.

What I am saying…. None of us has access to the REAL authentic facts in this complex world of virology. We can only listen to what the people on the “inside” are telling us to be authentic facts. We ourselves must decide what we accept, what we believe in.

Coming back to that link in my original post…

I am fully aware that this research is outrageously different from commonly accepted beliefs. I did not claim this research to be correct ( I really have no way to make such a judgement).  My concluding comments were “ IF they are correct………” )

However, I need to ask…..

Why do you call it “junk science”?

How do you prove that this research project is not based on facts?

By GunterK - May 29, 2021, 1:52 a.m.
Like Reply

.The other subject of my original post was “deception” in general terms.

Forgot that link to that 1600% number for the sake of this discussion. Let’s just look at who would benefit from the pandemic.

Most of us on this forum have already discussed and agreed, that the pandemic helped the Left. Without the pandemic, Trump would have most likely won the election.

I apologize for using such a harsh analogy, but the pandemic was a “gift sent from heaven” to get Trump out. They milked this crisis to the last drop. Lockdowns, businesses shut down, millions unemployed… it was an economic disaster. The worse the disaster was reported, the more they got out of it.

Red states wanted to open up. Blue states wanted to prolong the misery.

Hospitals benefited from claiming every death as a covid-death. The Federal Government gave them more money for a covid-death, than they could have gotten from the victim or his insurance… leading to more deceptive covid reporting.

And then the vaccine companies….. OMG.They are going to make trillions. In order to do so, they needed the masses in total fear, locked up in their homes, scared to go outside….. begging for a vaccine.

Had everything stayed open, their business would have not been much different from a regular winter flu season.

With the covid numbers far exceeding normal flu numbers, lockdowns, business closures, etc etc, were making sense. The worse the numbers, the more sense it all made.

They have gotten us to a point where they are even talking about vaccine passports, just to go to the store.

Total tyranny… and trillions for the vaccine makers.

The point I am trying to make… the incentives for exaggerating covid numbers  (and making the vaccines look better than they are) are obvious. 

For them, it’s the business of a lifetime.

Let’s not forget, the pharmaceutical industry is the most aggressive lobbying force in Washington (so I read).

And all those who benefit from the pandemic, have the power to control our MSM… and with them the masses, and their perception of reality.

They have the power to skew the news reporting in their favor…making the masses more scared, more inclined to buy whatever they wanted to sell them.

The worse the Covid numbers, the more control they have over the masses… so, why not boost them a bit?

With this in mind, I wonder, where one can find truly authentic data. I can see everything being manipulated in this totalitarian environment we are living in today.

Whatever this virus is… a pandemic, or a plandemic, or a bioweapon, or just something that happens from time to time…. they are trying to use this virus to turn our lives into a dystopian nightmare.

By wglassfo - May 29, 2021, 10:20 a.m.
Like Reply

MM

Somebody needs to take you to task re: Covid and your statements

1st:  You are not privy to everything that was discussed, or what the people should be told, behind closed doors as I will explain later in this post

Multiple examples abound about deaths being recorded as covid related. Not all deaths of coarse but hospitals were incentivised to record deaths as covid related. That much we now know

2nd: And this is even bigger

We were told our hospitals would overflow, the death toll would be humungous. Well?? how did Fauci's projections turn out re: his estimates. He has continually back tracked and lowered his estimates

3rd: And this is very concerning

Our officials actually lied to us about the deadly virus. They met and discussed how to affect lock downs and make the people take it seriously. So they hyped the propaganda [Fauci did a wonderful job of propaganda] so that we would believe the above seriously, repercussions of hospitals over flowing etc. Remember the hospital ship came to NYC and then left not being needed.

In actual fact what is the % of deaths/100,000. I could look it up but seems to me it is rather low. When you have large populations of coarse a small % can add up to what seems like large numbers, but the fact is, most infected people survived and we might have had some sort of  natural herd immunity if only we had gone the natural route. Yes vaccines help but vaccines were on the way before Trump left office. But that would hurt the Pharma industry who wanted everybody to buy their vaccines.

Now the fat is in the fire as the U.K is slowly starting to have actual investigative journalism and some people are talking, off the record , about the hype

I don't know what your problem is MM but the virus was not as serious as we were told

In fact we might come to the conclusion that all the ill effects from lock down from mental health to economic damage was greater than what was hyped as the cure

Only time will tell us which was the greater danger, but if Texas is any example we were lied to and paid a heavy price.

Mike I am not taking numbers from the CDC or anybody that wanted head lines

I am simply saying the cure was worse than the disease and you need to give room to an opinion that does not agree with you.

I really think it will take yrs to sort this out and we will look back and say MM was correct or Gunter was correct

By metmike - May 29, 2021, 10:24 a.m.
Like Reply

" you asked me to prove my comment about the CDC. Unfortunately, a while back, a huge chunk of my bookmarks was wiped out.

I also lost the bookmark for that State Health Dept. document that ordered their hospital doctors to register every death as a covid-death. However, I believe, this document was shown on this forum.,.. and plenty of doctors have testified on youtube that they were pressured to exaggerate the Covid numbers."

Gunter,

1. Please either show it or stop repeating it here. I couldn't find any evidence of the CDC ever saying or doing this........ZERO. And as silly/false as it is to say the CDC called all their flu cases COVID cases, even if they did that, to say they acknowledged doing that is delusional. It did NOT happen and would NEVER happen. This is just a made up conspiracy theory that you either got somewhere at an extreme right wing site or imagined on your own. 

"One distinguished scientist says, the virus is a bat virus that adapted itself to humans.

Another distinguished scientist says, the virus has been artificially created in a lab.

So,who has the authentic, scientific facts?"

2. Answer: The one that says it was created in a lab...........extraordinarily likely. How do we know that without being an expert?? We look at the authentic facts, Gunter.  There are 10,000+ cities in the world. One thing that is undisputed is that this corona virus started in Wuhan, China. How many labs were there experimenting with man made corona virus's that might effect humans? 1 lab............and it was/is located in Wuhan, China. COVID -19 never existed before this in the natural world but suddenly popped up just outside the lab that was creating virus's like this. So there was at least a 10,000 times higher chance that it came from the lab compared to randomly developed from nature at that location based on statistical analysis of the above authentic facts that we know for sure. 

What was the reason to lie/cover it up? It's almost the biggest crime against humanity in history! Certainly #1 in this category outside of an event like WW-2. The people that allowed it to happen should get the death penalty or at least life in prison. Of course they would lie and cover it up. In what world would we expect them to confess to such an atrocity if they are the ones who control the information? 

The other reason, sadly is because Trump immediately recognized that it obviously came from the lab. As we know, if Trump was for something, everybody else had to be against it. This political treatment of everything to do with COVID was pathetic. The other side immediately wanted to prove that Trump was wrong. Using COVID to get rid of Trump was top priority(after it escaped). This is also why Trumps investigation into the lab escape was cancelled by Biden..........with the lame excuse of it not being credible. And now, Biden has opened up the BIDEN investigation of COVID coming from the lab(based on exactly the same things the Trump investigation was based on.........that he canceled), trying to fool everybody about what he did earlier and why he did it..........and the MSM believes it.

"Why do you call it “junk science”?

How do you prove that this research project is not based on facts?"

3. Gunter, I have been tracking and reporting  the new COVID cases, hospitalizations and deaths almost every single day since the very beginning of the pandemic here:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68875/

I'm extremely familiar with the protocol they use to diagnose cases and determine deaths........here and everywhere else on the planet. If your source wanted to make a legit case, claiming that COVID deaths were over reported by 20% or something in that neighborhood, I would consider that credible. However, knowing what I know with absolute certainty about how the actual procedures/process, from beginning to end,  somebody that claims COVID deaths were over reported by 1,600% is totally, absolutely bonkers with absolute certainty from this scientist. This is far, far, far from even the highest number of possible over reporting, that only somebody that wants to believe in a conspiracy theory and ignore all the authentic science/data and realities in the real world could possibly even entertain them as having an ounce of credibility.

My biggest concern is that I've been hitting you over the head with the authentic science/data/facts for months and as soon as you see a nut case like this...........you will forget everything that you should have learned.

I'm not saying that there are not anomalies out there which I do not know about.......like the ventilators killing people. I appreciate it when you bring legit stuff up, so that I can learn something new. 

However, in some realms, we know what it possible and what is impossible with 100% certainty.

I am telling you with 100% certainty that they are NOT over reporting COVID deaths by anything close to 1,600% as your source claims. 

I am glad that you brought it up here but at least,  PLEASE use the information to learn something(s) because I spent some time to respond to you with authentic science.

By metmike - May 29, 2021, 10:46 a.m.
Like Reply

"MM

"Somebody needs to take you to task re: Covid and your statements"

"I don't know what your problem is MM but the virus was not as serious as we were told"

Wayne,

Wonderful.   I love it when people question me. I am always 100% transparent and will show 100% of my work from the last year. You are welcome to chime in to correct anything that I mistated........but please, be specific to what it is that I stated that you disagree with and don't just make blanket generalizations or make mischaracterizations that I can't defend because you are not clear about what it is that I stated which you disagree with. 

Maybe we can help you guys to see the difference between conspiracy theories based on speculation/junk science that some extreme sites are peddling  and authentic science. 

I'll be happy to provide you with some copies  of my previous statements/posts and threads shortly. You can then, tell me what it is specifically that you think I need to adjust or correct. 

Give me a few minutes to have lunch and I'll be back.

Thanks.

By metmike - May 29, 2021, 11:29 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi again Wayne!

Since you did not specifically mention what it is that you strongly disagree with me about. I will post as many past threads and posts as I can below for you to review. Please read them over and tell me what you disagree with and I will consider it and respond.

I'll start with my almost daily reporting of the latest COVID statistics from the past year. Was this data accurate in your view? If not, why do you disagree with the data?

Scroll down for a couple more pages of threads with discussions on just about everything to do with COVID, including authentic science and also the deceptions/lies.

COVID-May 28-dropping again-we mostly beat it!            

12 responses |       

Started by metmike - May 3, 2021, 6:40 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68875/

COVID-May 3-dropping again WE MOSTLY BEAT COVID!            

55 responses |              

Started by metmike - Jan. 3, 2021, 7 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63690/

Wear an N95 mask! COVID Data January 1, 2021            

Started by metmike - Nov. 13, 2020, 4:40 p.m.      

1-20-21: It looks like we may have peaked-wear an N95 mask for effective protection!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61206/

COVID data/graphs #5 November 12        

73 responses |          

Started by metmike - July 3, 2020, 11:42 p.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/55092/

Tracking COVID-19 #4 Jul 3, 2020            

64 responses |            

Started by metmike - May 16, 2020, 12:12 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/52243/

By metmike - May 29, 2021, 11:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Here's another group of threads for you to review and comment on Wayne:

84% fewer hospitalizations for patients treated with hydroxychloroquine            

31 responses |             

Started by metmike - Dec. 18, 2020, 12:35 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62920/

Covering up massive COVID being spread from protests-8/8 update below            

29 responses |                

Started by metmike - July 30, 2020, 7:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57070/

Huge problem with the vaccine....people refusing the vaccine        

11 responses | 

Started by metmike - Jan. 2, 2021, 12:05 p.m.       

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63634/

Safety of vaccines:

Vaccines, how do they work/why are people skeptical?            

Started by metmike - Dec. 20, 2020, 11:55 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63066/

Get N95 masks ASAP!            

18 responses |   

Started by metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 7:27 p.m.       

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63115/

By metmike - May 29, 2021, 11:39 a.m.
Like Reply

By metmike - May 10, 2021, 3:22 p.m.            

May 10: Who remembers this intentional hogwash they fed us back in late January?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69186/#69201

No longer need masks outdoors soon            

Started by metmike - April 27, 2021, 1:41 a.m.        

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68571/

Rand Paul obliterates Fauci's junk science"theatre"            

Started by metmike - March 18, 2021, 1:44 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/66803/

Recent discussions with Gunter on this topic:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70091/#70097

By metmike - May 29, 2021, 11:48 a.m.
Like Reply

I understand that it may take awhile for you to read all of that Wayne but based on your post above, I insist on it so I don't have to keep repeating the same things over and over for you and Gunter.

And certainly, if you want to be critical of my work...........you must first be able to know what it is that you are critical of and be able to specifically communicate that to me because, quite frankly, I have no clue what you are talking about in that post............but will let you elaborate as much as you want to enlighten me.

I can comment specifically on one of your statements though Wayne.

"I don't know what your problem is MM but the virus was not as serious as we were told"

I only reported the accurate statistics and science. Not sure how serious you thought the virus was Wayne because you may not have lost anybody to it but I am certain, many of the 34,000,000+ people in the US that really got COVID(almost 10% of the population) and ALL the families of the 608,000+ people that really did die from it(almost 2% of those that got it and almost .2% of the entire population), will tell you that it was more serious than any illness/disease in their lifetime.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Thanks

Mike

By GunterK - May 29, 2021, 1:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi metmike,

I have stated more than once on this forum that IMHO the Covid numbers presented to us by the CDC are false and exaggerated. (various doctors have testified that they were pressured to falsely inflate these numbers)

Then I find a study (that looks quite authentic to me) that details how the CDC has changed their protocol, greatly exaggerating Covid numbers.

OK, their numbers are way out of the ball park… but shouldn’t their work be examined a little bit?

Now, here comes our brief exchange of thoughts…

1. I argue that the Covid numbers, given to us by the CDC, are false and exaggerated.
  2. I present a study that seems to prove my point
  3. You declare the research study I showed to be junk science.
  4. To prove YOUR point, you state that you have closely followed the very same CDC numbers that I argued to be false, rather than “authentic science”

Somehow, this doesn’t work for me.

By GunterK - May 29, 2021, 1:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Another quick one, along the same lines.

In the past, I have questioned the safety of the mRNA vaccines.  I have pointed out that when people suddenly die, after receiving the shot, it’s always explained away with ”natural causes”

Not long ago Tucker Carlson claimed that some 4000 people have died in the US, after receiving the shot. These numbers were immediately “debunked” and he was ridiculed.

I also often check what goes on in Europe. They have CDC-like agencies also. And it looks to me like they do the same as over here. They try to blame vaccine-deaths on natural causes, just like the CDC (and our MSM) does.

The motive is obvious… they want to decrease “vaccine hesitancy”

However, they actually do show a number of vaccine deaths on their records. I found one study that focused on the Pfizer/Biontec vaccine. (they wanted to show that the AstraZenaca vaccine is safer)

The numbers vary greatly from country to country. I took those numbers and averaged them out, and it shows that they approximately have about 100 vaccine deaths per 1 million fully vaccinated people (2 doses/person).

I know, my comments are not a very scientific analysis… but take this number and use it on the 130 mill people vaccinated here in the US, and you will come up with quite a bit more than Tucker’s number

I know, I know… this number of deaths is small, when compared to the vaccinated people who did well. But that’s not the point of my post.

I only wanted to show that our CDC is deceptive, even more so than their European counter parts. The People are not being told the truth.

By metmike - May 29, 2021, 4:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

I don't know what else to tell you man. You have decided to believe one of the craziest studies that  I have ever read.

Let's do it this way then, since you won't believe me.

Fact check: CDC is not inflating the COVID-19 death count

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/02/16/fact-check-cdc-not-inflating-covid-19-deaths/6764078002/

"BUSTED: CDC Inflated COVID Numbers, Accused of Violating Federal Law"

false

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/feb/05/blog-posting/no-cdc-isnt-inflating-coronavirus-statistics/

Fact CheckFact Check                 

The CDC did not illegally change mortality count rules, inflate Covid-19 toll

https://factcheck.afp.com/cdc-did-not-illegally-change-mortality-count-rules-inflate-covid-19-toll

FactCheck.org

Flawed Report Fuels Erroneous Claims About COVID-19 Death Toll

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/04/scicheck-flawed-study-fuels-erroneous-claims-about-covid-19-death-toll/

Fact check: CDC is not inflating the COVID-19 death count

https://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-false-claim-cdc-015437268.html

The CDC didn’t introduce a “major rule change” to inflate COVID-19 deaths; there have been more than 490,000 excess deaths in the U.S. to date

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/the-cdc-didnt-introduce-a-major-rule-change-to-inflate-covid-19-deaths-there-have-been-more-than-490000-excess-deaths-in-the-u-s-to-date/?fbclid=IwAR2HML2rD9CTMT514NTFjfwkf3uStzNI2wmegrhhKEb1uV-_lQCnFc-Xr3M

Fact Check: CDC Did NOT Inflate COVID-19 Numbers And Did NOT Violate Federal Law In Providing Death Data Guide

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2021/02/fact-check-cdc-did-not-inflate-covid-19-numbers-and-did-not-violate-federal-law.html?fbclid=IwAR3yVz6zG5aBNEvbDfsDsVeyYDiZhnmeyNmlFcWVETVa8EcYRSvqhYW36DA

The CDC did not illegally change mortality count rules, inflate Covid-19 toll

https://factcheck.afp.com/cdc-did-not-illegally-change-mortality-count-rules-inflate-covid-19-toll?fbclid=IwAR2p0hoygjbmVYCpyTt77n1WIdU8DRCwYS99Ezda8xVH39IVZiHFFpmBFNk

By metmike - May 29, 2021, 4:35 p.m.
Like Reply

CDC information. They are not hiding anything and have not changed anything. This is made up.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cdcresponse/by-the-numbers.html

COVID-19 By the Numbers

Updated May 24, 2021

9,103 CDC personnel supporting the outbreak response

globe icon

1,671 CDC deployers have conducted 3,527 deployments to 304 cities across the United States and abroad.

283 COVID-19 studies published in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)

petri dish icon

437+ million COVID-19 tests conducted by public and private laboratories

6,852 Documents providing information and guidance for government agencies, businesses, and the public

desktop alt solid icon

44.8+ million times people have used CDC’s online Coronavirus Self-Checker

1.1+ million calls and emails to CDC-INFO

72,000+ inquiries from doctors, nurses, or other clinical staff and health departments received by CDC

3.5+ billion social media impressions on 13,044 CDC social media posts on the outbreak

2.8+ billion times people viewed information on CDC websites

163.9+ million people who have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine

130.6+ million people who have been fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine.

By metmike - May 29, 2021, 4:59 p.m.
Like Reply

On the vaccines. 

Gunter, we discussed  this numerous times already. Please stop believing the bs at the sites you go to!

Some of those discussions are below. I don't have time to continually show the authentic, proven science with brand news studies and links over and over when you will never believe 1 iota of the authentic science.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70091/#70097

OK, because I like you so much, I can't resist giving you even more good information(to not believe) and since there are 100 of them out there. My guess, is that you will ignore most of it and find one or two that say something different and only believe those.  

What has happened to the old Gunter that I used to know?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70091/#70126

COVID-19 vaccines: Get the facts  Mayo Clinic:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-vaccine/art-20484859

Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-benefits.html?s_cid=10466:should%20i%20take%20the%20covid%20vaccine:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN:FY21

Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe?

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/is-the-covid19-vaccine-safe

Latest Update

May 18, 2021

How do we know COVID-19 vaccines are safe?

https://getvaccineanswers.org/question/vaccine-safety?gclid=CjwKCAjwzMeFBhBwEiwAzwS8zJwO7W_CaCaXFHR-9fJFTR3SNrpWWUr_4k4Bq56Pl1q9eqhmYFSjthoCKtcQAvD_BwE

ICYMI: WSJ showcases breakthrough science of COVID-19 vaccines and implications for future medicines

https://catalyst.phrma.org/icymi-wsj-showcases-breakthrough-science-of-covid-19-vaccines-and-implications-for-future-medicines?utm_campaign=2021-q1-phb-inn&utm_medium=pai_srh_cpc-ggl-adf&utm_source=ggl&utm_content=clk-cov-tpv_scl-geo_std-usa-all-pai_srh_cpc-ggl-adf-WSJSearchWCNat3-phb_uns-edu-inf-lrm-soc_txt-nap-vrc-adf&utm_term=nap&gclid=CjwKCAjwzMeFBhBwEiwAzwS8zKeeoi1aU6zLhsgUyU12CbXmGNggVXd1CWanyvPNEn9R6ePMN9f-URoCN6gQAvD_BwE

Ensuring COVID-19 Vaccine Safety in the US

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety.html

How do we know Covid vaccines are safe?

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55056016

By GunterK - May 30, 2021, 1:26 a.m.
Like Reply

Metmike,

Yes, some of the thoughts above come from “right leaning” sites.

Any research coming from such a site is then immediately labelled as “junk science”.

You defeat their research by quoting left-leaning fact checkers and left-leaning news sources.

Of course, this makes everything from the other side “debunked””.

You quoted an overwhelming number of links. I looked at the link from John Hopkins, since I do believe I can trust that source. They quote that the vaccines have been checked for safety and are safe.

I am not a doctor, but it seems obvious to me that they are incorrect. Nobody has ever tested the new Covid vaccines for the long term. Long-term consequences are UNKNOWN

They also say that the vaccines are highly effective in preventing Covid. How can they say that? How many of the vaccinated people would have been infected, had they not been vaccinated? Could it not be that the vaccinated people did not catch the Covid, because, since January, the covid has rapidly disappeared?

(We all know that covid started disappearing rapidly early January, long before a lot of people were vaccinated)

It is tiring…. Every time data are released… data that are in conflict with the party-line… it is considered “junk science”, or “conspiracy theory”.

You have accused me of having a bias, a bias which makes me see things I want to see. Quite possibly this is so. Maybe you have a bias also… maybe the things you consider “authentic science” are not so authentic.

Like it says somewhere… “resistance is futile”

Here is a Scottish doctor who feels the same…

He wondered, if Covid brought scientific discussion to an end.

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/

Peace!

By metmike - May 30, 2021, 2:36 a.m.
Like Reply

Metmike,

Yes, some of the thoughts above come from “right leaning” sites.

Any research coming from such a site is then immediately labelled as “junk science”.

You defeat their research by quoting left-leaning fact checkers and left-leaning news sources.

Of course, this makes everything from the other side “debunked””.

Gunter,

Actually, I just now incorporated the fact checkers into the discussion as a last resort to see if that might help you to see the authentic science coming from other sources that explained it quite well. Before then, you were getting metmike's interpretation, using the science, data and my analysis from many, many, many threads, which you keep ignoring.

Like I said, you have already decided on what you think that you know and will only believe information coming from sites that tell you what you want to hear...............similar to whats happening with the tens of millions of  republicans that are positive that Joe Biden stole the election.

I always looks at all the data from both sides and decide authenticity based on the facts, science  and scientific method, never based on who is saying it or what side is saying it because both sides bs some of the time and both sides tell the truth some of the time and you can't trust either side. 

You have a perfect record on expressing what side is correct.

Right side always right, left side always wrong............never any veering from that. Please correct me if I missed something while keeping score on that. This is also the same score that your sources have..........by design and that's  why your mindset is in sync with whatever they say. The old Gunter didn't used to be that way....unless I was misinterpreting the old Gunter.

Regardless, I did my best to try to get you to see what's actually going on and there are hundreds of other people that come here to read what's posted so its not completely wasted. + I always learn new things in the process. 

And you are not alone by any means.........probably in the majority.  I think that most Americans today have had their critical thinking skills conditioned out of them from repeatedly going to the same sites that tell the news in a way that attracts one side or the other one, intentionally. 

Along with increasing the divisiveness  and teaching against trying to see the other sides point of view, many of these sites promote intolerance and hatred to people who go there.

Hopefully, you can avoid hatred as your views continue to morph more extreme right.