Dr Fauci now a suspect???
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - April 30, 2021, 2:17 p.m.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9477403/Washington-Post-reporter-claims-Dr-Fauci-research-connected-COVID-19-outbreak.html

Dr. Fauci now a suspect??? Wow… and in the WaPo???

Shocking!!!

Yet, anyone who has deviated from the MSM propaganda machine, would go “duh”

Here is what I have read over a year ago (links below)… (disclosure: I am not an immunologist.. i am only repeating what i read)

In 2011, he and his team at NIAID experimented with the bird-flu virus, conducting “gain-of-function” research. The term “gain-of-function” describes research that attempts to mutate an existing virus into a monster virus, capable of causing a world-wide pandemic and killing millions of people.

This research obviously included risks that worried most of his peers. More than 200 scientists signed a petition and called for the work to be halted..

Dr Fauci defended his research in December 2011, stating in the Washington Post that his research was necessary to be prepared for a possible pandemic in the future. (in other words, he is trying to find out how to deal with a monster virus that he is trying to create)

At a later time, Dr Fauci and his team apparently focused on various versions of the corona virus. This research was apparently done in cooperation with scientists in Wuhan, China.

Again, his research apparently included “gain-of-function” work again.

World renowned Russian expert Professor Petr Chumakov spoke of this research in May 2020 (link below). According to him, the research performed by Dr Fauci’s team and scientists in Wuhan was not done in secret…they occasionally published their efforts in medical journals. According to Professor Chumakov, they “did some crazy things to alter the corona virus”

Professor Chumakov did not elaborate on the term “crazy things”. However, I remember some experts claiming in early March 2020 that a component of the HIV virus had been spliced into the DNA of the corona virus. (this would make the corona extremely dangerous, since the HIV virus disables the human body’s natural immune system and would make the immune system unable to fight an incoming virus.). Other virus experts later opposed this claim and stated that HIV-like components existed in several other viruses naturally.

In late 2014, the Obama administration issued a moratorium, stopping this kind of research. Dr Fauci was forced to stop several of his projects, including the corona project. Dr. Fauci then offered the scientists in Wuhan $3.7 million (provided by US tax-payers) to continue their research for the time span 2014 to 2019. Officially, the Wuhan scientists were supposed to “catalog” various corona viruses inhabiting bats. However, as Professor Chumakov told us, according to their publications, they did a whole lot more than “cataloging” viruses, meaning the gain-of-function research most likely continued there.

Since Dr Fauci’s NIAID paid for the work done in Wuhan, there is no doubt in my mind that Dr Fauci kept in close contact with the Wuhan group to follow their progress, while he was ordered to stand down.

When the funding for Wuhan ran out in 2019, Dr Fauci arranged for the Chinese scientists to receive another 5-year contract, for the amount of $3.7 million

When Covid19 came from China to the US, Pres Trump stopped the funding of Wuhan.

It is also interesting to note, that the Wuhan lab was designed by a joint French/Chinese team and built by Chinese workers in January 2018. This lab is the first “level 4” lab in china, qualified for such highly dangerous research.

We must then conclude that all Chinese research prior to 2018 was conducted in less secure “level 3” labs.

The new “level 4” lab in Wuhan has a short, but checkered history (link below). There have been several incidents of sloppy and unsafe work performed by its employees. China’s leader, XI Jinping has ordered to improve conditions in the lab and establish safety procedures.

There is also a puzzling statement Dr Fauci made in 2017, right after Pres Trump was inaugurated. He wanted to warn of the possibility of a pandemic in the future. We might have expected him so say something like this: “There is a strong possibility that at some point in the future we will have to deal with a pandemic. It could be 10 years from now, it could be 30 years from now. We don’t know when, but we have to be prepared.”

But that’s not what he said. Instead, he made a rather strong comment “there will be a pandemic while Pres Trump is in office”

How could he be so sure? 

Please be aware that the above is my own private research, and I may have overlooked significant other factors. Some of the information I read may be incorrect.

Professor Chumakov’s comments:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8249875/Wuhan-laboratory-scientists-did-absolutely-crazy-things-alter-coronavirus.html

Dr Fauci and the Wuhan lab:

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan-lab-millions-us-dollars-risky-coronavirus-research-1500741

The Wuhan lab:

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/chinese-lab-checkered-safety-record-draws-scrutiny-over-covid-19

Comments
By WxFollower - April 30, 2021, 3:06 p.m.
Like Reply

I have been a Fauci fan overall as I’ve felt he has had the best interest of Americans as priority with no political BS to get in the way. I still feel that way, but I have to admit some concern after reading the Newsweek link in Gunter’s post. Why? Newsweek is not a far right wing biased source (it is left of center to center) and it isn’t rated low for factual content. Also, voa is rated as center biased. So, I’ll have to see whether or not there is really something to this. 

Edit: I just realized that the Newsweek article was from 4/28/20. I had thought it was from 4/28/21. So, this is one year old/old news. If this were a real concern, I figure I would have heard much more about it since, but I haven’t. So, maybe this isn’t the big deal that Newsweek made it out to be then after all?

By GunterK - April 30, 2021, 4:06 p.m.
Like Reply

thanks.. I don't want to minimize Dr Fauci's academic credentials. He finished first in his class at the university... this puts him head and shoulders above most of his peers. During the years, he has also been given a large number of honorary titles, from various countries.

It's just... I don't understand how a normally thinking human being would be interested in creating a monster virus (gain of function research). The risks of something going wrong are enormous.

And what for?? Every year the scientists try to outguess the next flu season and be prepared with a vaccine... and then, quite often, another flu virus turns up, one they didn't prepare for. That's OK with a simple flu virus. But why take big risks with something like we have now?

edit:

and it's happening right now. They are already talking about mutations of the Covid19, for which the current vaccines won't work

By metmike - April 30, 2021, 8:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Good work Gunter, even though there are wild speculative elements that are not worth perusing(like Fauci warning of a pandemic during the Trump administration instead of just a pandemic meant he that knew when it was coming-that makes zero sense...unless you are trying to frame him with silly evidence).

However,  

There is a near 100% chance that some nefarious things took place with the COVID virus.

No way that this was not created by humans  and no way the people that did it, don't know exactly how it happened and possibly why it happened.

The fact that they made up the "wet market" reason in the beginning, suggests that somebody was looking for a scapegoat but that didn't work. 

How deep Fauci was in on past research related to this virus being created by humans we may never know  because he is an elite with power and will never be investigated. 

I used to like and respect him a great deal. 

Then more and more purely political  bs made me skeptical....told us that groups of 10 in a family were too many last Summer but groups of thousands, smashed together and shouting were ok because it was a protest???

Then, the mask thing got so absurd that I not only don't trust him, I am pissed at him for not telling people to wear N-95 masks that work and misleading them about cloth masks that barely work, then insisting they keep wearing masks even after being vaccinated or having COVID.

This makes me much more suspicious of him in general. When he tells us so many wrong things in his area of expertise, that a yahoo atmospheric scientist in Indiana knows are really wrong.....what else is there?

Rand Paul obliterates Fauci's junk science"theatre"            

Started by metmike - March 18, 2021, 1:44 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/66803