Dr Fauci,..... vaccination
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - May 14, 2021, 7:53 p.m.

This Tuesday, Dr Fauci admitted that only a little bit more than half of his team has taken the Covid vaccine.

Helllllooooo!!! Is anybody awake out there????

This is the team that has experimented for several years on the corona virus, using “gain of function” methods, to create a monster virus.

This is the team that possibly has contributed to the creation of Covid19, together with their partners in Wuhan.

This is the team that should know more about Ccovid19 than anyone else in the USA.

And half of them feel more secure walking around unvaccinated, than taking the jab?  While great pressure is put on the People to get everybody vaccinated? 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1393278803863089153

same story at the CDC !!!

Comments
By metmike - May 14, 2021, 9:07 p.m.
Like Reply

That is a surprisingly low number Gunter, though all the others  are not all necessarily refusing to get vaccinated:

What's the nation's progress on vaccinations?  

https://usafacts.org/visualizations/covid-vaccine-tracker-states/

At least 154,624,231 people or 47% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 118,987,308 people or 36% of the population have been fully vaccinated.

"This is the team that possibly has contributed to the creation of Covid19, together with their partners in Wuhan."

Gunter,

What evidence do you have that this particular team may be contributed to the creation of COVID?

By GunterK - May 14, 2021, 9:21 p.m.
Like Reply

"...What evidence do you have that this particular team may be contributed to the creation of COVID?..."

a) Dr Fauci and his team used "gain of funttion" research on Coraona and other viruses for several years. "Gain of Function means", you are trying to turn a regular virus into a killer virus.

b) When the Obama administration shut down the team's "gain of function" work, NIAID supplied the Wuhan lab with $3.7 mill to continue these efforts

c) ,most scientists agree that Covid19 escaped from the Wuhan lab.

All this is only "circumstantial evidence", that's why I used the term "possibly"

By GunterK - May 14, 2021, 9:50 p.m.
Like Reply

you are right... Dr fauci did not say "they refused to take the vaccine"

However, considering that these employees are the #1 experts on Covid19 in the USA, they should know how extremely dangerous this virus is, and I would have expected them to be first in line to be vaccinated.

The fact that this is now May 15, 2021, and they still haven't bothered to accept the so vital protection offered to them by their employer, makes me wonder.... what is really gong on? 

Have we been bamboozled?

Dr Fauci was vaccinated. Was he really? or did he get a placebo?