Hamas Must Go
28 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Nov. 19, 2023, 8:46 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl5OOpCFUCs&ab_channel=SkyNewsAustralia

Son of Hamas founder lays 100% of the suffering in Gaza on Hamas.  

Although I agree with him, I think the mission of removing Hamas from power is going to be extremely difficult.

Comments
By mcfarm - Nov. 19, 2023, 12:06 p.m.
Like Reply

of course you are right as rain JOJ. Be really difficult to rid the world of these crazies if you heard the Biden spokesman the other day. He says when we give terrorist millions of dollars and they "promise" yes promise to only use the money for humanitarian needs, it really does not release there other millions for arms of terrorism. Its all just a part of out imagination. This band of fools in the adm is what makes it so difficult to deal with terrorist.

By metmike - Nov. 19, 2023, 12:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, joj!

I agree, Hamas is pure evil and they must go but it isn't any easy solution and in fact is impossible with the current dynamics. 

Unfortunately, what created Hamas can't be undone. Sadly, the psychological principles that Israel generated from imposing inhumane conditions on the Palestinians for decades, generated most of the hatred for Israel. 

It doesn't matter what you or I THINK, the people in Hamas and others in the Middle East are convinced of that 100% and thats what motivates them. 

The hate for Israel  is justified  by Hamas thinking, citing the actions imposed on Palestinians as a main feature when they recruit people and indoctrinate young men into their "annihilate Israel", hate based terrorists groups. 

I've already stated the ONLY way to fix that. It would take many years but would need to come from entities that think exactly the opposite of those acting now that keep digging the hole deeper and deeper with bigger shovels.

Doubling, tripling and quadrupling down. 

Israel's actions right now are recruiting 10X the number of intense haters of those in Hamas that they manage to take out. This is based entirely on indisputable, authentic psychological principles that motivate all human beings.

Let me state that clearly again.

The IDF, instead of just going in with the military to target Hamas specifically and try to MINIMIZE the harm to civilians, did exactly the opposite to MAXIMIZE the damage with collective punishment to over 2 million innocent people, the majority of which were/are women and children. Most importantly, those children are getting a life long, extremely powerful lesson in hating Israel  right now. 

The relentless bombing that has killed and injured so many in Gaza that has included many civilian based targets, which Israel, each time claims they had to hit because Hamas was using them to hide.

What really makes their rationale absurd and completely defies all human logic is them cutting off supplies for weeks. No food, water, fuel or medical supplies (26 hospitals-almost all of them are shut down-woman have to give birth to babies in unthinkable conditions because the majority of these people are homeless and have no shelter).

The claim is that if they sent that stuff in, Hamas would keep it for themselves. Seriously? If that's the case, it means Hamas will be keeping the remaining supplies for themselves and this tactic is impacting all the innocent people by a wide margin first before it hurts Hamas. 

Anybody with an open mind can see this is diabolical collective punishment to innocent people and profoundly violates international laws based on the Geneva Convention, United Nations, World Health Organization and other global authorities.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100492/#100611

That's not MY opinion. It's a fact that I'm generously sharing to provide others the opportunity to know the truth.......that want truth, instead of messages that tell them what they want to read/hear.

It's not even debatable, which is what you want this to be. When I state these things, repeatedly, its not to debate them its because they are rock solid facts based on indisputable evidence. This is me, generously sharing information that has been censored  and/or twisted to allow the entities causing this and their blatantly flawed reasoning to be blameless using their propaganda.

So clearly, what Israel has been doing in Gaza is generating the most negative attention to Israel and the way that it treats Palestinians in history. People can site the past or other dynamics to confuse the issue but there should be no mistaking this reality.

Israel in Oct/Nov 2023 is being judged by observations based on its war atrocities and horrific human rights violations in Gaza. This is NOT unfair. People with open eyes not following propaganda know what they see.

Israel's actions here and the absurd/lame excuses for these violations has obliterated it's credibility. That loss of credibility impacts our view of previous history because they are applying the same mentality on steroids here in 2023. Clearly they are driven by hate for Palestinians with a ton of revenge mixed in because of Oct. 7.

Again, not just an opinion or theory. Look around the world and see the substantive, measured response and outrage everywhere. Antisemitism is always wrong and should be vehemently condemned in every situation. But continuing to ignore the reasons for it to increase astronomically here is to completely miss the WORLD's reaction to what Israel is doing.

You say that its not a popularity contest.

Then what are elections? Elections have consequences. 

Israel's war atrocities and blantant human right violations are having consequences to Israels credibility as measured by the world that isn't falling for the censorship and propaganda pushed by the US and Israel where the vast majority of the world's Jewish population lives.

Again, I condemn what Hamas did on Oct. 7 and am totally dialing that into the above. 

I came from 60 years of always, no matter what supporting Israel in every circumstance, no matter the dynamics. No exceptions. The Jews are the descendants of God's chosen people was indoctrinated in me, started in 1st grade in Catholic school. I have found countless other reasons to be extremely fond and admire Jewish people in my life and that has not changed(other than me seeing some new things with open eyes).

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98420/

I actually am evidence of somebody that can adjust their thinking based on observations and facts.  My views above, make it clear that I NOW see the Palestinian position and agree with most of it, especially in light of Israel proving them exactly right in Gaza the past 43 days.

It was a very sad adjustment that I still wish was not needed and I wish the facts above were not true.  

Wishing can be a good thing when it brings realistic hope. In this case, reality thinking is needed to metamorphose the dynamics if there is to ever be peace for Israel in tandem with restoring its credibility. 

I'll repeat one of my previous posts on what would be needed for peace on the next page. However, I'm NOT hopeful for this path because the Israel in 2023 is marching in the exact opposite direction.

It will take some sort of miracle to change this course. Wishing for miracles, again only makes it harder to accept realities and I am so, so sorry to know this reality and have to share it to others that it impacts negatively in ways that are 10X greater than those on me, with no skin in the game (other than having my Israel on a pedestal bubble burst).

Israels leadership would need a complete overhaul and people that replace them would need to follow the principle outlined on the next page.  That is possible, but seems very unlikely.

The U.S. would be the only country that could help but they are content to ENABLE Israel and justify the currently flawed way.  Israel is extremely independent and detests others trying to tell it what to do.  That would be a great understatement )-: because its only been detrimental as they ignore that vast majority of the world's plea for them to recognize innocent human beings in Gaza for having value as human beings. 

By metmike - Nov. 19, 2023, 12:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Again, I strongly denounce all forms of antisemitism(or hate crimes against Muslims, blacks and others) and in fact, would plead for people to recognize the fact that almost no Jews are playing a role in what is going on in Palestine or Gaza. A government is doing that. Punishing Jews for this would be like hate crimes against people in the US because they support Trump or Biden. People have a right to an opinion but even more so, they were born with a nationality that was not their choice that they should be proud of not persecuted for. That goes for their religious faith too!

Re: Re: Re: Racism is a White Man's Problem            

By metmike - Nov. 18, 2023, 7:28 a.m.    

Getting back to Israel. This is why I've been insisting the only solution that will work in the long run is for Israel to stop abusing the human rights of Palestinians with their hatred and  blatant racism and instead, create a sort of Affirmative action situation like we did in the United States to LIFT UP BLACKS, only do it for Palestinians and make it clear that this is Israel's decision because it wants to LIFT UP PALESTINIANS.

There is a 100% chance that effective messaging of this strategy would gradually turn mortal enemies into people that no longer have a reason to hate Israel. What they have been doing and what they are doing now is the polar opposite and by no coincidence, hatred for Jews around the world is spiking to a record high. This is WRONG but the only way to fight that, is by stopping the root cause for it.

After a month of thinking about this, I am convinced this is the only way for Israel to have a peaceful existence in the future, which is what we should all want. And to give others a reason to NOT hate them.

++++++++++++++++++

Turning Enemies into Friends

https://www.thejourneyathome.com/turning-enemies-into-friends/

By metmike - Nov. 19, 2023, 3:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Israel has mostly ignored the pleas for them to stop the horrible war atrocities/collective punishment on 2+ million innocent people, mostly women and children. The world is getting increasingly impatient with the results so far, which have consistently yielded  a minuscule fraction of Hamas eradicating compared to the accurately measured catastrophic damage to innocent people. It's supposed to be exactly the opposite of this. Lot's of dead Hamas + minimal innocent people harmed not very few dead Hamas and incredibly large numbers of innocent people harmed from indiscriminate attacks and collective punishment.

At this rate, they will need to destroy everything and  kill everybody to get rid of Hamas)-:  And you know what that's called.

++++++++

White House warns Israel to account for displaced civilians before conducting operations in southern Gaza

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-11-19-23/index.html

Finer told CBS' "Face the Nation" that Israel should learn from its operations in the north and focus on "greater and enhanced protections for civilian life."

Finer suggested "narrowing the area of active combat" and "clarifying where civilians can seek refuge from the fighting" to help that happen.

On the future for post-war Gaza: Finer said the Palestinian Authority, which has partial administrative control of the West Bank, will “have to be part” of any future governing solution in both the West Bank and Gaza following the current hostilities — a prospect that Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has explicitly opposed.

“Our view is the Palestinian Authority is the only official institutional representative of the Palestinian people in the West Bank, that it will have to be part of any way forward when it comes to governance both in Gaza and the West Bank,” Finer said.

But, Finer acknowledged, the PA faces legitimacy challenges as they work toward any future solution. He said the US government would help the PA enhance "their legitimacy" and "capacity to be able to play this important role."

Remember: The Palestinian Authority is a separate government body operating out of the West Bank that was established as part of the 1993 Oslo Accords, a peace pact between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization that saw the PLO give up armed resistance against Israel in return for promises of an independent Palestinian state.

Hamas — which is designated as a terrorist organization by the US, European Union and other countries — presents itself as an alternative to the PA, which has recognized Israel and has engaged in multiple failed peace initiatives with it.

By metmike - Nov. 19, 2023, 8:56 p.m.
Like Reply

A person could post 20+ articles a day on this topic is they wanted to. 

Israel-Hamas war live: Gaza hospital official rejects Israel tunnel claim

Doctor injured after Israeli artillery fire hits Gaza’s Indonesian Hospital

All 31 evacuated babies fighting serious infections: WHO

“Sadly, none of the infants were accompanied by family members, as the Ministry of Health has only limited information, and is not currently able to find close family members,” the WHO update said.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/11/20/israel-hamas-war-live-gaza-hospital-official-rejects-israel-tunnel-claim

When it comes to the Israeli-led ‘war on terror’, follow the money

Israel is embarking on a ‘war on terror’ that will benefit its military industrial complex, but will have devastating consequences.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/11/19/when-it-comes-to-the-israeli-led-war-on-terror-follow-the-money

By metmike - Nov. 19, 2023, 9:25 p.m.
Like Reply

750+ Journalists to Colleagues: 'Tell the Full Truth' About Israeli Atrocities in Gaza    

"This is our job: to hold power to account. Otherwise, we risk becoming accessories to genocide."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/journalist-gaza

Hundreds of international media professionals have signed on to an open letter published Thursday demanding an end to Israel's killing of journalists in Gaza and urging Western newsrooms to call Israeli crimes—including "apartheid, ethnic cleansing, and genocide"—by their names.

"The urgency of this moment cannot be overstated," the journalists wrote. "It is imperative that we change course."

Citing the Committee to Protect Journalists—which says at least 34 Palestinian media professionals have been killed during Israel's monthlong assault on Gaza—the letter states that "as reporters, editors, photographers, producers, and other workers in newsrooms around the world, we are appalled at the slaughter of our colleagues and their families by the Israeli military and government."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Places like Fox News are censoring all these atrocities in Gaza. Professional Charlatans like Mark Levin are trying to mischaracterize people like me as being pro Hamas and anti Israel. I couldn't be more FOR Israel which is a huge reason to want this to stop. Ever day this continues is just another notch lower for the credibility of Israel and that much greater increase for hatred towards innocent Jews(that are not causing this) and that much more increase in motivation and recruitment for evil forces determined to eliminate Israel. 

That statement is independent of my personal view on this atrocity.

There are 8 billion people on this planet. 2 billion are Muslims. 

The US and Israel are around 5% of that with 400 million. 

There are 100 Muslims for every Jew in the world and most of those Jews live in Israel and the U.S. which is why our news is censoring  the unthinkable, widespread humanitarian crisis for 2 million innocent people. 

They are being intentionally massacred/targeted and Israel is bald facing lying that they are only going after Hamas. NO CHANCE THAT I BELIEVE THAT! Israel would have to be the most incompetent army in the world with the worst aim and the worst target information to not dang well know who they are killing BEFORE they kill them............and its almost all innocent people. 

After each incident, they keep lying about minimizing casualties of the innocent people when every fact, day after day after day shows the complete opposite. This is why Israels credibility is being obliterated. The world (outside of the censoring news outlets, like Fox) can see what's happening. 

UN mourns the deaths of more than 100 aid workers in Gaza, the highest number killed in any conflict in its history    

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/14/middleeast/united-nations-staff-deaths-gaza-intl-hnk/index.html

+++++++

This was over a month ag0

WHO condemns Israel’s Gaza evacuation order as ‘death sentence’ for sick, injured

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4256422-who-condemns-israel-gaza-evacuation-order/

++++++++++++++++++

As mentioned before, I am stunned at my own ignorance of the history,  prior to October from a life long indoctrination believing that Israel could do no wrong and was never at fault and just assumed the hate for Israel by Muslims and Palestinians was unproved and unjustified.

I'm learning more every day, including this today:

List of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_resolutions_concerning_Israel

The following is a list of United Nations resolutions concerning Israel. As of 2013, the State of Israel had been condemned in 45 resolutions by the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC).

Since the UNHRC's creation in 2006, it has resolved almost as many resolutions condemning Israel alone than on issues for the rest of the world combined. The 45 resolutions comprised almost half (45.9%) of all country-specific resolutions passed by the UNHRC, not counting those under Agenda Item 10 (countries requiring technical assistance).

+++++++++++++++

In view of the above, my being stunned at what's happening in Gaza is mostly because of my total ignorance before this about what's been going on for decades. It's all been right there. However, it was censored in the United States all this time. 

This completely explains Israels actions right now. This is extremely upsetting to me, personally for several reasons but it still is nothing compared to our Jewish brothers and sisters in the United States that are caught in a totally impossible predicament.

How are they supposed to respond here?

They have an emotional alliance and special bond with Israel, especially with religious beliefs.  joj, though not religious has family living there. Larry follows his Jewish faith and prays daily. This has got to be devastating and unlike most of us Gentiles, we don't have the same skin in the game. 

joj and I are in 2 different worlds with our opinions here but I completely understand his views (they were mine for 60 years) and feel bad for having to strongly disagree instead of offering support.

So let me be clear that I will ALWAYS support the wonderful Jewish people in our country, especially my good friendS,  joj and WxFollower and  will always speak out against antisemitism. 

That's the best that I can do, sorry about that )-:

By metmike - Nov. 20, 2023, 9:16 a.m.
Like Reply

U.S., Israel and Hamas close in on hostage deal

Gaza's main hospital is now a "death zone," the WHO said, while dozens of premature babies were evacuated from Al-Shifa as Israeli forces continue to operate at the facility.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/live-blog/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-rcna125877

: Hamas Must Go
0 likes
By metmike - Nov. 20, 2023, 5:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Previous threads:

Previous threads:

Racism is a White Man's Problem            

22 responses |             

Started by joj - Nov. 14, 2023, 10:50 a.m.    

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100571/

Gaza          

22 responses |      

Started by joj - Nov. 11, 2023, 7:54 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100492/

OH, MY!!  ISRAEL VS PALESTINE            

29 responses |           

Started by 12345 - Oct. 29, 2023, 4:32 a.m. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100094/

Gaza humanitarian crisis            

56 responses |               

Started by metmike - Oct. 21, 2023, 2:47 p.m.     

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99850/

Israel           

54 responses |                

Started by metmike - Oct. 7, 2023, 2:23 a.m

.            https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99469/

By metmike - Nov. 20, 2023, 5:39 p.m.
Like Reply

We have a new threat to the decimated people in Gaza. Winter is coming and many are homeless.

Keep in mind that these are the averages below. Temps can get down into the 40s at night during cold spells in Winter.

Not a great deal of rain(thats why its a desert) but it DOES rain.

Climate and Average Weather Year Round in Gaza

https://weatherspark.com/y/98164/Average-Weather-in-Gaza-Palestinian-Territories-Year-Round

By metmike - Nov. 21, 2023, 10:16 a.m.
Like Reply

Israel-Hamas war rages as humanitarian crisis spirals in Gaza

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-11-21-23/index.html

Why does Israel target Palestinian hospitals? Psyops, say analysts

Targeting hospitals is psychological warfare Israel can get away with with the US’s tacit approval, say analysts.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2023/11/20/why-does-israel-target-palestinian-hospitals-psyops-say-analysts

By metmike - Nov. 21, 2023, 7:42 p.m.
Like Reply

What is Gaza’s Indonesian hospital and why is Israel targeting it?

Gaza health ministry says Israeli forces are ‘laying siege’ to hospital and fear repeat of events at al-Shifa

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/21/what-is-gaza-indonesian-hospital-why-israel-targeting-it

++++++++++++

Israel-Hamas war rages as humanitarian crisis spirals in Gaza

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-11-21-23/index.html

++++++++++

This was almost a month ago(and there are dozens of articles just like it(just not from the US or Israel)

Why Israel's push into Gaza is killing so many children

https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-gaza-hamas-civilian-casualties-children-deaths-airstrikes-palestinian-2023-10

The overwhelming majority of the children — a reported 3,542 as of October 30, as compared with more than 30 children reported killed on the Israeli side — have been Palestinians in Gaza.

On Sunday, the international humanitarian organization Save The Children said the number of children killed in Gaza in three weeks had surpassed the total number of children killed in all global conflict zones since 2019. To find a comparable death toll, one would have to go back to the Syrian civil war, which killed 27,126 children over a period of more than 10 years, or the ongoing Yemeni civil war, in which 3,774 children have died in seven years of fighting, according to the UN.

+++++++++++++++

Israel is telling one of the biggest whoppers in the history of mankind when it keeps repeating that its minimizing civilian deaths.  This response below, belongs in the whoppers hall of fame.

Israel 'not successful' in bid to minimize Gaza civilian casualties, Netanyahu says

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-not-successful-bid-minimize-gaza-civilian-casualties-netanyahu-says-2023-11-17/

"So we send leaflets, (we) call them on their cell phones, and we say: 'leave'. And many have left," Netanyahu said.

+++++++++++++

Seriously???

ALL the cell phones are dead! There is no power, even at hospitals with generators that have run out of fuel or been obliterated. 

And we are supposed to think that the leaflets land in only innocent peoples hands(that have no place to go because Israel has obliterated those places) and Hamas, that has all the safe, underground hiding places can't read?

A person outside of the captured brains would realize that he's warning HAMAS, so they can take cover in their hidden places and leaving the innocent people without shelter to be decimated.

+++++++++++              

Israel-Hamas war | More than half of Gaza's homes flattened | WION    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N4I4DmvHXc

These are almost all  family dwelling homes. And this is just the bombing.

This is in addition to them cutting off food, water, fuel and medical supplies!

I would ask, if this ISN'T Genocide, then WHAT IS?

++++++++++

Mapping destruction from space shows about half of northern Gaza's buildings are damaged, researchers say

WHO doctor : 'If the bombs don't kill you, the diseases will'

ABC News' Linsey Davis spoke with a WHO doctor on the worsening conditions in Gaza hospitals.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/mapping-destruction-space-half-northern-gaza-buildings-damaged/story?id=105059423

The Hamas-run Gaza Health Ministry says at least 14,128 people have been killed in Gaza amid Israel's retaliatory campaign and effort to root out Hamas. More than 33,000 have been injured, the ministry says, with almost 1.5 million people displaced, according to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency.

By metmike - Nov. 21, 2023, 8:23 p.m.
Like Reply

A Grim Milestone: Journalist Death Toll Tops 53 as Israel Kills More Reporters in Gaza and Lebanon

November 21, 2023

https://www.democracynow.org/2023/11/21/gaza_israel_committee_to_protect_journalists

++++++++++++++

Israel-Hamas war: More than 200 Palestinian healthcare workers killed in Gaza | WION Fineprint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUZEGiEY_Hk

To date, 104 UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency) staff have been killed

++++++++++++

Hospitals in northern Gaza completely out of service: Health official

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/21/hospitals-in-northern-gaza-completely-out-of-service-health-official

++++++++++

Try to imagine this:

Rapidly approaching 30,000 injured with no place for them to be treated. No food, no fresh water, no fuel, no power, no medical supplies. Dead bodies everywhere that are decomposing and smelling, most of them women and children. 1.7 million  displaced from their homes, many without shelter.

With Fox news and many other US outlets intentionally censoring all of that, viewers don't even get the chance to know this is happening.

They just repeat over and over that Israel was brutally attacked on Oct. 7 and has a right to defend itself and this is entirely the fault of Hamas.

The VAST majority of the world sees what's really happening and most of those that see it and are protesting are people with empathy NOT people with hatred. It's mind boggling to think that anybody knowing whats really happening would not have empathy for the people in Gaza.

Although Israel is rapidly converting the empathy for Palestinians into intense hatred of Israel at the fastest pace in history, day after day.

Again, I emphatically condemn antisemitism in every form and all hate crimes.

But you should know that this hatred for Israel is much different than racism that caused/causes hate crimes against the black people in our country.

Black people were always the ones hurt the most in our past by their oppressors. It never made sense to hate blacks in the past when whites were the ones hurting them and they were not hurting whites.

With Israel, although hating people that have nothing to do with these actions but are Jewish doesn't make sense, Israel is giving EVERYBODY a really, REALLY good excuse to hate Israel right now.

Not understanding that is either from ignorance of understanding the truth(from it being censored) or knowing the truth and denying it.

By metmike - Nov. 22, 2023, 2:12 a.m.
Like Reply

Israeli government approves Hamas hostage deal, short-term cease-fire in Gaza

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-hamas-war-hostages-cease-fire-agreement-netanyahu-cabinet-meeting/

Hamas wrote that the terms of the deal included the release of 50 Israeli women and children hostages in exchange for the release of 150 Palestinian women and children held in Israeli prisons. They said it also required a cessation of all air traffic over south Gaza, and air traffic over north Gaza for six hours a day, and that "hundreds of trucks carrying humanitarian, relief, medical and fuel aid" would be brought into all areas of the Gaza Strip "without exception, north and south."

By mcfarm - Nov. 22, 2023, 6:31 a.m.
Like Reply

ohh no not the dreaded open letter!! Boy that sure went well last time all of our so called experts signed that open letter on Russian collusion....why/ Well gee could it be these expert press media idiots are pursuing an agenda? Well of course not. They are experts and non biased and live next to evil that has promised to wipe them from the earth....ohh wait no they are doing any of those things and are not any of those things. Its Israel that is in the fight of its life and MM after they do what they promised to the Jews guess what? They are coming for you and yours next, just like they themselves promised they would.

By 12345 - Nov. 22, 2023, 7:43 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ "Black people were always the ones hurt the most in our past by their oppressors."

THE PAST?  WHAT ABOUT THE PRESENT & THE FUTURE?  UNTIL THE BLACK COMMUNITY WAKES UP & SEES WHO IS HARMING THEM... THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE "CORRALLED" & CONTROLLED.

By metmike - Nov. 22, 2023, 8:10 a.m.
Like Reply

"They are coming for you and yours next, just like they themselves promised they would."

Thanks mcfarm,

They are looking for revenge because of what we've been doing to them for multiple decades. We aren't going to kill off everybody that's different than us to eliminate threats but the millions that we have killed off without justification are why WE HAVE CREATED THE ENEMIES.

Started by metmike - Oct. 29, 2023, 10:36 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100127/

The United States is in the business of war.

Our politicians and media have been selling those wars to us for 7 decades now.

They want you to think that because we have the most weapons stockpiled and most advanced technology that we would easily win in a war with other global powers China and Russia.

First of all, if it ever came to that, even if we could win, the losses TO US in a victory could  be unthinkable.

But they want you to think that nobody would ever push us to that point because they know we are invincible and wouldn't be that stupid to challenge us. That's complete nonsense. People start and fight wars because:

1. They are extremely inspired by a cause that's usually very personal

2. They are willing to risk major losses. The less that you have to start with, the less you have to risk and more likely you are to risk EVERYTHING for that cause,  ESPECIALLY if the reason for the war is why you have nothing(Evil Hamas, for instance).

3. Winning the war mentality is a narrative imposed on U.S. brains that tells us the U.S. is too great to lose wars and we are ALWAYS the ones with the moral high ground, justified for every war(even though almost none of our wars were justified by legit ethical standards the last 7 decades).

Fortunately, China's leader, whatever you think of him uses critical thinking and is more concerned with what's best for China. Getting into a war with the US, even if they won, would be bad for them. 

However, their position on Taiwan is one that they feel extremely strong about. Much stronger than ours and the false narratives would have us believe that we must defend Taiwan or global democracy will collapse.

That's the same snake oil rationale that was sold for most of the last 200 wars that the US has been involved in since WW2.

You didn't know that we had a stake in or caused that many wars?

Not just Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and Ukraine, the biggest wars that we all know about. 

War crimes committed by US show its evil foreign policy

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202305/1291437.shtml

Between the end of World War II and 2001, there were 248 armed conflicts in 153 regions across the world, among which 201 were initiated by the US. This means that the US has started the overwhelming majority of conflicts in the modern, postwar global security status quo. That is quite remarkable and shows just how nefarious Washington's influence is around the world.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98691/#99012

The exact death toll of U.S. imperialism is both staggering and impossible to know. What we do know is that since World War 2, U.S. imperialism has killed at least 36 million people globally in Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, the Congo, Chile, El Salvador, Guatemala, Colombia, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Chad, Libya, East Timor, Grenada, Honduras, Iran, Pakistan, Panama, the Philippines, Sudan, Greece, Yugoslavia, Bosnia, Croatia, Kosovo, Somalia, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Palestine (see Appendix).

Add another 500,000 from Biden’s war with Russia, using Ukraine and Ukrainians to fight it!

+++++++++++++

That's actually what the US does best. Thanks to our bought and paid for politicians that are puppets for the military-industrial-political complex. Lindsey Graham for instance receives hundreds of thousands of dollars every year from our military contractors in bribe money so he pushes their agenda. Many others are just like that. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99662/#99695

They rely on propaganda and lies in collusion with the media to push their diabolical agenda's.

++++++++++++

The Ukraine war, using an extremely corrupt country/leader and their military was intentionally planned by Biden in 2021. 500,000 dead, 1 trillion in damages, 8 million displaced and 130 billion from us taxpayers when we are having a deficit crisis!.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98691/#100026

Biden never tries to negotiate for peace. Just ask for more and more money to fund an endless war that Ukraine has no chance to win. Half their army has been killed or permanently disabled. The latest response by Biden? Use the situation in Israel to ask for another 60 billion for the war in Ukraine. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99807/

+++++++++

Please note above that my points above have links with the evidence. They aren't just words like we get in the form of relentless propaganda and disinformation spewing out of politicians and media.

++++++++++++++++++

Do you think that 2 billion Muslims and others in the world that are outraged over the current atrocities in Gaza are just thinking "No big deal, all those innocent people had it coming to them, especially the children because they were going to grow up to hate Israel. How about ..........these horrific war crimes and the unthinkable ., diabolical humanitarian catastrophe imposed on these children by Israel is EXACTLY what will torment them the rest of their lives, along with their dead parents or dead siblings. If I kill your mom, mcfarm what would be the normal human response?

Multiple that by 2 billions Muslims and other non Mulims following the truth in Gaza and you have a massive pool of people that are outraged enough to try to invoke justice for what is happening with impunity because the U.S. and Israel are totally abusing their superior power to obliterate worthless Palestinians or worthless Ukrainians/Russians for their agenda.

God doesn't see them as worthless human scum because they are different or poor or less powerful or a different religion and whatever God that people follow, from those who see the truth of what's going on they know these people have value.

And when those people seek justice.............they come after the ones who did this.

That's not speculation, its the authentic truth based on decades of history and authentic facts.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100698/

By metmike - Nov. 22, 2023, 8:13 a.m.
Like Reply

THE PAST?  WHAT ABOUT THE PRESENT & THE FUTURE?  UNTIL THE BLACK COMMUNITY WAKES UP & SEES WHO IS HARMING THEM... THEY WILL CONTINUE TO BE "CORRALLED" & CONTROLLED.

Thanks Jean,

Re: THE FALL OF MINNEAPOLIS            

By metmike - Nov. 21, 2023, 9:57 a.m.            

We've responded to the outcry of racism by "some" bad apples in law enforcement with widespread,  big changes to hold them accountable. 

That did nothing to address the main problem........the incredibly high violent crime rate for young black men. 

If you're reading anything here, the information at these 2 links is the most profound of all, so I will repeat them again.

"These have been some of my ideas."

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/53752/#53753

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/53282/#53284

++++++++++++

Without changes to the root cause, blacks committing violent crimes.......blacks dying from  the high crime rates in their neighborhoods/communities will continue to take the biggest toll.

0 likes
By metmike - Nov. 23, 2023, 8:54 a.m.
Like Reply

Truth matters: Western journalists quit jobs, refuse to peddle lies on Gaza war

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/11/20/714944/truth-matters-western-journalists-quit-jobs-refuse-peddle-lies-gaza-war

The Israeli regime’s genocidal campaign in the besieged Gaza Strip has divided newsrooms in the West into those brazenly willing to peddle lies and those unwilling to compromise on their principles and journalistic ethics.

Some journalists working with Western media outlets have in recent weeks been forced to resign while some others have chosen not to collaborate with their news organizations in covering up the truth about what’s unfolding in Gaza.

Earlier this week, Pulitzer Prize-winning poet, essayist, and poetry editor of the New York Times Magazine, Anne Boyer, resigned from her post in protest against the unfair and lopsided coverage of the Israeli regime’s war on Gaza.

“The Israeli state’s US-backed war against the people of Gaza is not a war for anyone. There is no safety in it or from it, not for Israel, not for the United States or Europe,” she wrote in her resignation letter, adding that wars have no profit but for “oil interests and weapon manufacturers”.

+++++++++++++++++++

Fox News is completely censoring the horrific atrocities in Gaza and twisting the truth like a pretzel to vilify the innocent women and children.

The West focuses, almost entirely on the greatly valued 240 Israeli hostages, while dehumanizing the 2,300,000 people in Gaza as completely worthless.

Each person from Israel is valued at much more than 10,000 Palestinians. In other words......Palestinians are, for all practical purposes completely worthless.

Gaza Strip in maps: Life in Gaza under siege

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-20415675

By metmike - Nov. 23, 2023, 9:17 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Nov. 24, 2023, 3:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Israel, US, and global implications of war

https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/opinion/article-774925

These values have made the United States into the global superpower it is, not just because of its military strength, but because it stands for good and morality.

The United States and global partners for the axis of morality need to understand the inevitability of this war to break free from the paradigm that has divided the world.

+++++++++++

Delusional rant to justify dehumanizing millions of people and eliminating them at any cost (genocide) to accomplish the agenda. This is counterproductive X10 and just continued blind, tunnel vision rationalizing and history distortions with the same arrogance which created this dynamic and what, will result in a sad ending.

Here's the authentic facts to bust that false narrative to smithereens:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100127/#100128

War crimes committed by US show its evil foreign policy

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202305/1291437.shtml

Between the end of World War II and 2001, there were 248 armed conflicts in 153 regions across the world, among which 201 were initiated by the US. This means that the US has started the overwhelming majority of conflicts in the modern, postwar global security status quo. That is quite remarkable and shows just how nefarious Washington's influence is around the world.

Mapping U.S. Imperialism

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98691/#99012

The exact death toll of U.S. imperialism is both staggering and impossible to know. What we do know is that since World War 2, U.S. imperialism has killed at least 36 million people globally in Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen, the Congo, Chile, El Salvador, Guatemala, Colombia, Haiti, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Chad, Libya, East Timor, Grenada, Honduras, Iran, Pakistan, Panama, the Philippines, Sudan, Greece, Yugoslavia, Bosnia, Croatia, Kosovo, Somalia, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Palestine (see Appendix).

Add another 500,000 from Biden’s war with Russia, using Ukraine and Ukrainians to fight it!

++++++++++++++++++++++

Blindly repeating "Hamas must go" and using that to justify everything, even a 100% intentionally  created humanitarian crisis 100 times worse than what Hamas did.

And claiming to be trying to minimize impact for civilians while taking away their food, water, fuel, medical supplies and shelters and bombing the heck out of innocent family dwellings means they are doing the diametrically opposed  opposite. Their actions PROVE that they  are clearly TARGETING INNOCENT PEOPLE not the other way around. Their credibility is 100% shot. 

The world will never UNsee or UNknow what Israel did to 2.3 million innocent people in Gaza. It appears they want to keep making it worse and are counting on the US to somehow help bail them out, by jumping into the quicksand  to sink with them. Using more propaganda on the people  in the 2 countries that have the most Jews to try to maintain the brainwash(TELLING THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE).........that they are positioned on rock sold ground as leading moral/ethical authorities, endorsed by the God of the true religions that feature God's chosen people battling the devil. 

Complete brainwashing rubbish as much as the Muslims indoctrinate using the same strategy from the other side. 

Intense hatred, revenge,intolerance, racism, hypocrisy,  dehumanization, war atrocities.

When was the last time those words defined a dynamic which resulted in anything good coming out of it?

NEVER!

The ones experiencing those destructive emotions cannot be the ones making decisions if there is to be any peace, let alone LASTING peace! 

The consequences of Israel's over reaction X100 cannot be undone and have turned an almost impossible situation of their own doing into an impossible one.

They seem determined to make it even worse. Sadly, many of the people defending these indefensible actions are suffering consequences themselves. Antisemitism is to be vehemently condemned in every form regardless of the circumstances.

However, to not see what has ignited it, is to remain in total denial of the atrocities that they support which are causing outrage aimed at them for supporting them or absurdly because they have the same nationality as the evil government imposing the atrocities.

This would be like hate crimes against German Americans in WW2.

Of course, everybody in WW2 knew what side was evil and what side was good.

In 2023, our politicians/media are extremely convincing at spinning facts using propaganda to manipulate people that EVIL is actually good by telling us things that we want to believe. 

Actually, in retrospect, its been that way for a long time and its me that changed...........to finally be able to painfully  see it clearly. 

Since it took me decades, finally applying  the scientific method (that scrutinizes ones own view and uses authentic facts/evidence to check for the possibility that the other side is right and we are wrong) what are the chances for a sea change of people seeing the other side?

NEAR ZERO )-:

Especially with them intentionally tuning into sources that tell them what they want to believe and reinforcing everything they think they already know.

And those self serving, often diabolical sources are always recognized from the opposing side when we DISAGREE with their DISinformation.

When we AGREE with DISinformation from OUR side, it get's a free pass every time.

By metmike - Nov. 24, 2023, 6:26 p.m.
Like Reply

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Palestinianism_during_the_2023_Israel%E2%80%93Hamas_war

Following the Hamas attack on Israel on 7 October 2023 and the outbreak of the 2023 Israel–Hamas war, there has been a surge of anti-Palestinianism, anti-Arab racism, and Islamophobia around the world. Palestinians have expressed concerns over increased anti-Palestinianism in mass media and anti-Palestinian hate crimes.[1][2] Human rights groups have noted an increase in anti-Palestinian hate speech and incitement to violence against Palestinians.

+++++++++++++++

Is This a Real Video of Israeli Children Singing ‘We Will Annihilate Everyone’ in Gaza?

https://www.snopes.com/news/2023/11/20/israeli-children-singing-annihilate-gaza/

Jewish Press also published its own translation of the lyrics:

On the Gaza beach the autumn night is descending

Planes are bombing, ruin follows ruin

See the IDF crossing the borderline

To annihilate the Swastika carriers

In one more year

There won’t be anything left there

And we’ll return safely to our home

In one more year

We’ll eliminate them all and go back to plowing our fields

On Nov. 16, 2023, U.N. experts and scholars warned that grave violations committed by Israel against Palestinians point to a “genocide in the making.”

+++++++++++++++++++++

Americans finally beginning to see through the pro-Israel propaganda

https://www.arabnews.com/node/2413211

Recent polling shows that, while Americans support Israel over the Palestinians, which is natural considering the last 75 years of pro-Israel propaganda, they are also becoming increasingly disgusted by the humanitarian crisis Israel’s assault is causing for civilians.

By metmike - Nov. 24, 2023, 6:47 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=q05

One of, if not the most, powerful international issue lobby is that of the pro-Israel crowd. Well-financed and politically powerful, the pro-Israel lobby is a major force on American foreign affairs that looks to continue America's military and fiscal support of the Jewish nation-state.

++++++++

Republican Jewish Coalition: $1 mln to Lindsey Graham

++++++++++++++

Lindsey Graham

The stats below are just for INDIVIDUALS NOT the organization itself. There are rules which allow people to exploit the corrupt lobby system like this  in order to MAXIMIZE the amount of money they can spend bribing our politicians.

https://www.opensecrets.org/members-of-congress/lindsey-graham/contributors?cid=N00009975&cycle=2024

RankContributorTotalIndividualsPACs
1Republican Jewish Coalition$102,555$102,555$0
2Nelson, Mullins et al$53,613$48,613$5,000
3US Dept of Defense$46,005$46,005$0
4US Government                           $45,761$45,761$0
5Blackstone Group$36,950$36,950$0
6US Army$34,612$34,612$0
7US Air Force$33,809$33,809$0
8Boeing Co$33,389$33,389$0
9Roper St Francis Healthcare$32,649$32,649$0
10US Postal Service$32,602$32,602$0
11US Navy$32,418$32,418$0
12Merrill$31,635$31,635$0
13IBM Corp$31,483$31,483$0
14American Airlines$31,153$31,153$0
15Lockheed Martin$30,259$30,259$0
16Delta Air Lines$29,293$29,293$0
17Wells Fargo$28,209$28,209$0
18Capital Group$28,153$28,153$0
19United Airlines$26,138$26,138$0
20GoldenTree Asset Management$25,600$25,600$0

The organizations themselves did not donate, rather the money came from the organizations' PACs, their individual members or employees or owners, and those individuals' immediate families.

++++++++++++

We'd previously proven that Graham is also prostituting himself out to the Military-Industrial Complex (as many other politicians do) and he's been an easy target for the pro Israel/Jewish money to bribe him with.

By metmike - Nov. 24, 2023, 7:30 p.m.
Like Reply

How the Ultrarich Use Media Ownership as a Political Investment

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/719415

Using local media exposure data since the launch, our analysis indicates that the newspaper exerted significant electoral influence, primarily benefiting Netanyahu and his Likud party. This shift helped bring about a sea change in the right’s dominance of national politics. The findings highlight the immense impact the ultrarich can exert in shaping politics through media ownership.

List of Jewish American businesspeople in media

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople_in_media

Jews In The American Media

https://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jews-in-the-media-hollywood/

0 likes
By metmike - Nov. 24, 2023, 7:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Jewish population by country

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

The percentage of the eligible Jewish population that is living in each country (top 13, 2018)

United States (51%)

Israel (30%)

France (3%)

Canada (3%)

Russia (3%)

United Kingdom (2%)

Argentina (1%)

Germany (1%)

Australia (1%)

Brazil (1%)

Mexico (1%)

Ukraine (1%)

Hungary (1%)

Other (1%)

++++++++++

If you're a new reader here, maybe you missed my numerous times repeating how fond I am of the Jewish people and greatly admire their work ethic and success. That hasn't changed a bit. 

My 60 year indoctrination of the Israelites being God's chosen people that are always right in every situation and it's people persecuting innocent Jews in every instance and Israel always blameless............has ended.

Open eyes/brain and authentic facts will do that. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100094/#100098

Re: Re: Re: Israel                      

By metmike - Oct. 10, 2023, 2:25 p.m.            

Jewish People            

10 responses |            

Started by joj - Aug. 21, 2023, 7:43 a.m.          

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98420/

This thread gave me the idea to add another sentence to my mission statement here:

https://www.marketforum.com/about/

Share information about different cultures and celebrate diversity,  while learning about our brothers and sisters from different places, different political parties and different backgrounds WITH OPEN, LOVING MINDS!

++++++++++++++++++++

Sometimes the truth hurts and this has been a labor of unpleasantness )-:

However, this ethnic supremacy mentality and actions of Israel over Palestinians and other Muslims is now a MEGA turn off to me after reaching discernment of the truth based on independent, objective and authentic facts.

Propaganda and DISinformation can only steal your intelligence when:

1. You want to believe

2. You don't know the truth

By metmike - Nov. 25, 2023, 11:09 a.m.
Like Reply

For our far right readers that worship Tucker Carlson, be aware that the Jewish coalition outraged over his antisemitism remarks and Murdach's pro Israel position is what got him fired.

Tucker insulted all sorts of groups, with blatant far right DISinformation and conspiracy theories DEFINING this charismatic charlatan.

This was actually the reason for him crushing everybody else as the king of ratings. People tuned in to get the news they wanted to be true as Tucker spun it. He was a television stations dream. Fox was making massive amounts of money from commercials during his hour show because the rates are determined by the number of viewers tuned in.

That's what completely blew away everybody when they fired him.  

Some wanted to blame it entirely on the lawsuit that Fox lost against Dominion that cost them almost a billion dollars. Certainly that could have been one of the biggest factors but when the news hit on that settlement, the information, regarding testimony and other items had been known for many months. 

Fox, Dominion reach $787M settlement over election claims

https://apnews.com/article/fox-news-dominion-lawsuit-trial-trump-2020-0ac71f75acfacc52ea80b3e747fb0afe

+++++++++++++++++++++++

THE REASON FOR TUCKER TO BE FIRED CAME FROM THE PRESSURE OF THE POWERFUL JEWISH COALITION WITH A GREATLY OVER WEIGHTED INFLUENCE WITH THE MEDIA!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tucker Carlson’s senior producer repeatedly made antisemitic comments to Jewish staffers, lawsuit claims

Abby Grossberg, a senior producer at Fox News, filed a lawsuit against the network, Carlson and his team, claiming rampant sexism and discrimination

https://stljewishlight.org/top-story/tucker-carlson-senior-producer-repeatedly-made-antisemitism-comments-to-jewish-staffers-lawsuit-claims/

American Jewish group cheers Tucker Carlson's ouster at Fox News

Carlson is separately facing a lawsuit from a Jewish former producer on his show who alleges that staff fostered antisemitism in the office.   

https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-740193

ADL Warns Twitter Against Working With ‘Obvious Antisemite’ Tucker Carlson

https://www.thedailybeast.com/adl-warns-twitter-against-working-with-obvious-antisemite-tucker-carlson

++++++++++++++++++++

The reason we can be confident that he was fired for his perceived, anti Jewish comments and NOT the fake election stuff is that all the other anchors at Fox in the evening are pushing the same election/Insurrection DISinformation,  including the Ray Epps nonsense.

However, all the other anchors repeatedly push only strong pro Israel, anti Palestinian messaging.

The last 6 weeks are the perfect example. Totally censoring every iota of Israel's war atrocities and crimes against humanity. In the hours that I watched not even a mention, other than to claim that it's Israel defending itself, then they go into repeating the events of Oct . 7 over and over.......on almost every show with 0 stats on the humanitarian crisis in Gaza.

That's not news. It's 100% propaganda for Israel.

Just to let you know where Murdoch's interests are/mentality is.

Media Magnate Rupert Murdoch, Accepting ADL Award, Calls For An End Of Efforts To Isolate Israel

https://www.adl.org/resources/press-release/media-magnate-rupert-murdoch-accepting-adl-award-calls-end-efforts-isolate

Former ADL chief Abe Foxman says he would still give an award to Rupert Murdoch

By      

In the years since, critics of Fox have called out the network, and particularly its popular talk show host Tucker Carlson, for giving a platform to far-right ideas. Last week, Greenblatt called on Fox to fire Carlson

In his nearly three-decade tenure at the helm of the ADL, from which he retired in 2015, Foxman was perhaps the most prominent public arbiter of what was and was not anti-Semitic. As the organization’s director, he saw combating anti-Semitism across the political spectrum and supporting Israel as part and parcel of the same mission.

By metmike - Nov. 25, 2023, 11:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Every anchor at Fox knows exactly what got Tucker fired. They all know who their Daddy is and if they don't tow the line, they could be next.

Their complete black out of any news about Gaza atrocities is evidence of that.

Jews Are Turning to Fox News for the First Time

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/11/03/jews-are-turning-on-fox-news-for-the-first-time-n589849

By metmike - Nov. 25, 2023, 7:06 p.m.
Like Reply

CNN interviewed an Israel spokesperson/reporter, Tal Heinrich a few minutes ago. 

Until now, I didn't think anybody in the public eye could blatantly lie more times in a short period than Donald Trump.

At least the anchor at CNN corrected several of her more obvious lies but many of them went unchallenged.

An ignorant metmike from a decade ago that didn't follow politics, especially outside of the US, would have believed everything that she said.

This included the absurd "unlike Hamas, Israel respects human life"  and her dwelling on the 22 children still left as hostages, while ignoring the 50,000 times that many suffering from the intentionally imposed humanitarian crisis in Gaza. 

Think about that. For every 1 child from Israel being held hostage right now, there are 50,000+ in Gaza with no food, water, medicine, power and most are homeless. Many thousands of children are dead and even more injured with almost all the hospitals no longer functioning.

She claimed that Israel is sending in hundreds of trucks of humanitarian aid to help the innocent people because Israel respects life. 

There was much more. It was an embarrassment to the credibility of this blatantly dishonest person and who she represents.

Tal Heinrich Wikipedia: Meet Israeli Journalist And TIJ Talks Host

https://thiswastv.com/tal-heinrich-wikipedia/

November 2, 2023

During talks with CNN, the spokesperson said,

We are not targeting anyone in Gaza but the civilians

Tal quickly corrected herself on the live, but the netizens were swift to notice the reporter’s words.

Many users online accused Tal of having a Freudian slip where a person speaks from their subconsciousness.

Moreover, Tal might face bigger consequences as she plays the huge role of speaking on behalf of the Israeli PM.

By metmike - Nov. 26, 2023, 10:49 a.m.
Like Reply

Israel's use of 'really big' bombs to strike tiny Gaza Strip might only compare to Vietnam or World War II, military analyst says

https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-using-big-bombs-weighing-1-000-to-2-000-pounds-gaza-report-2023-11

• Most of the bombs Israel is using in Gaza are exceptionally big, weighing 1,000 to 2,000 pounds.
  • The use of such large bombs on such a small area might only compare to Vietnam or World War II, an analyst said.
  • The size and scale of the bombing is raising the civilian death toll, analysts told The New York Times.

"It's beyond anything that I've seen in my career," Marc Garlasco, a military advisor for the Dutch organization PAX and a former senior intelligence analyst at the Pentagon, told The New York Times.

Around 90% of the munitions Israel dropped in Gaza in the first two weeks of the war were 1,000 to 2,000-pound satellite-guided bombs, a senior US military official told The Times.

Garlasco noted that these bombs are "really big" and are being used on a large scale despite Israel also having thousands of smaller bombs from the United States that are designed to minimize damage.

By comparison, US military officials felt that the 500-pound aerial bomb was too large to use on most Islamic State targets in urban parts of Mosul, Iraq, and Raqqa, Syria.

The Gaza Strip is just 141 square miles with a population of around two million people, making it one of the most densely populated places in the world.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This could only happen if Israel IS TARGETING INNOCENT PEOPLE INTENTIONALLY!

After this much time to observe, analyze and discern the authentic data/evidence, this  clearly is GENOCIDE by the government of Israel to collectively punish and get revenge on the innocent people of Gaza that they hate BY KILLING THEM. There can no longer be any other conclusion for objective, independent minds. Even those that love Israel and admire Jewish people. 

The massive amount of AUTHENTIC evidence, in fact ALL OF IT, tells us that this is GENOCIDE. 

Of course the propaganda and lies we are getting from our government and media are completely censoring/covering this up. Many sources, like Fox have completely blacked out any information like this.

++++++++++++

Tal Heinrich Wikipedia: Meet Israeli Journalist And TIJ Talks Host

https://thiswastv.com/tal-heinrich-wikipedia/

November 2, 2023

During talks with CNN, the spokesperson said,

We are not targeting anyone in Gaza but the civilians

++++++++++++++++

If you watch Fox, for instance for your news, you have no idea this is happening. I showed you above, who is controlling the messaging on this crisis in the US and Israel and why.

This makes it puzzling for all the captured brains to understand the massive spike higher in protesting from the other side that always gets twisted by the propaganda to be completely illegitimate. 

It's NEVER about people protesting out of empathy for the war crimes.

If you use the word GENOCIDE like I did, you are condemned and called a racist, Jew hater and its just antisemitism.

Instead, we are just trying to enlighten people with the truth because we see value in ALL human beings and are calling out others that kill out of hatred and  because they don't respect human beings.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/#100826

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/#100831

++++++++++++

Comparing it to even WORSE Genocides in history  or justifying it as the only way to hurt Hamas doesn't change what it is.

An excuse by Israel to commit genocide on the people of Gaza with impunity by claiming this is defensive and the attack on Oct. 7th justifies everything that Israel does..........no matter how horrific the intentional humanitarian crisis on 2+ million innocent people, OVER HALF THAT ARE CHILDREN.

Let that last fact stick in your mind. No matter how evil and diabolical and deserving you think that Hamas is,  the children of Hamas do not deserve this fate by any stretch of civilized standards.

99% of the people living in Gaza are NOT Hamas. Even if many of them support Hamas, this is the exact WRONG way to act towards them!