The Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
20 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Aug. 1, 2021, 4:30 p.m.

As everybody knows, new outbreaks are occurring around the globe (mostly the Delta variant)

It’s the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated… so goes the battle cry. The unvaccinated are to blame for this new wave.

Not long ago, I posted about such an outbreak in Cape Cod, later confirmed by the CDC. There, 74% of the infected people were vaccinated people.

Of course, all this was quickly debunked by metmike…. no need to go into this issue again.

However, there are other interesting data coming from other places.

For example… Gibraltar.  It’s a small place. But they had an almost incredible increase of cases of 2,500% since June 1

The strange thing is… on June 1 they were already 99% vaccinated.  And now this?

They are looking for the one guy who is not yet vaccinated, so that they can blame him for this outbreak (Just kidding)

Actually, they are 126% vaccinated, meaning many have received their booster shot since June.

I don’t believe there is another country so totally vaccinated.

The point is… in this little place it is quite clearly the “pandemic of the vaccinated”

Other countries, such as Israel, have quite a while ago confirmed that the vaxx does not work very well with the
Delta.

Iceland is another such country.

Yes, I know, there are plenty data samples showing that the unvaccinated people make up a larger portion of infected people than the unvaccinated ones.

I am only trying to show that in some areas this is not so.

Yes… I also know… it’s not about “infections”… it’s about preventing deaths, and that’s what the vaxx is still doing, so they say .

OK… how about Sweden? They have an appalling low vaccination rate of 39%.... and they have hardly anyone dying from the Delta.

Are we rushing to the conclusion that the vaxx is preventing Delta deaths?  Could it be that the Delta is less lethal than the old Covid, as some virologists said earlier

Comments
By WxFollower - Aug. 1, 2021, 7:43 p.m.
Like Reply

The vaccinations seem to be doing their job, significantly reducing the chance for a serious infection for most from all that I've read. The exceptions would include those who are immunocompromised. Also, it isn't clear how much it helps those who had Covid or how long after they should get the shot.

By metmike - Aug. 1, 2021, 8:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Exactly right Larry!

So Gunter, let me ask you a couple of questions(I decided to not involve my sister without her permission as that would not be right).

When people get vaccinated for COVID does it make their immune systems better able to fight all types of currently known COVID or not?

Why do you think there is a massive push to get everybody vaccinated?

By bear - Aug. 1, 2021, 8:59 p.m.
Like Reply

sorry folks but i find this all somewhat comical. (and frustrating). do we get this paranoid with the flu?  

covid is not too much worse than just a bad flu season (like 68).  

when we get a bad flu season like 68, we don't enforce mask mandates, or shutdowns.  

we don't harass people who did not get the flu shot.  yes, i had 3 great grand parents who died that year.  

i can give you my calculations later.  

By metmike - Aug. 1, 2021, 9:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Bear,

I look forward to seeing your calculations on this.....otherwise known as the Hong Kong flu.

This also lasted into the 69/70 flu season and it actually exists still today. 1957 was another bad flu season but the Spanish flu 1918/19 was the worst flu season by far for flu’s.

Then we can compare your stats with the data that I have. How soon do you think you will have this?

The authentic calculations and data should always get weighted much more than somebody’s words on social media or a forum.

By GunterK - Aug. 1, 2021, 10:01 p.m.
Like Reply

HI metmike, what I say, is totally unimportant. I am not a virologist.

However, I will quote an expert who does know about it (as I mentioned before, I was unable to find the link). His explanation:

The human body has a natural immune system, which is designed to fight off all kinds of viruses.

The mRNA shot disables this natural immune system and replaces it. The mRNA shot is target-specific. It is designed to attack the Covid virus, and nothing else. This means that other viruses, such as a regular flu virus, would be ignored by the mRNA shot, and leave the body defenseless.

This expert made this comment early this year, long before the arrival of the Delta.

My (unprofessional) speculation simply is that quite possibly the mRNA shot does not recognize the Delta Variant as the one it is supposed to fight.

This explanation of the natural immune system being disabled, would explain the current wave of Delta infections in vaccinated people

Rather than making my comments so important. I would like to add the link below to the issue of Covid deaths.

This was posted by NYT Science Writer Berenson. He quoted the clinical Pfizer trials. These trials showed 15 deaths of vaxxed subjects, and 14 deaths of subjects who had been given a placebo.. in other words, Pfizer could not prove that their product prevents deaths.

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1421169656279310336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1421169656279310336%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.infowars.com%2F

You asked, why there is such a push to get everybody vaccinated?

I know why you are pushing it so strongly. You sincerely believe that by doing so you save lives.

Why are other entities pushing so hard?

The vaccine companies? Trillions of $$$. Pfizer just raised their prices for EU customers by 25%

The other entities that are pushing so hard… we discussed them before.

Why are virologists and mRNA experts pushing against it?They believe that the mRNA shots will eventually kill a lot of people.

What do regular folks do about all this?. They are caught in a dilemma. They either listen to one side, and take the shot.  Or they listen to the other side and hesitate.

Unfortunately, regular folks are prevented from being fully informed, since the media delete any information that could help them make a better decision.. Even Pres Biden is now in the game of keeping the public uninformed.

By WxFollower - Aug. 1, 2021, 10:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter said:

"The human body has a natural immune system, which is designed to fight off all kinds of viruses.

The mRNA shot disables this natural immune system and replaces it. The mRNA shot is target-specific. It is designed to attack the Covid virus, and nothing else. This means that other viruses, such as a regular flu virus, would be ignored by the mRNA shot, and leave the body defenseless."

-------------------------------------------

Would anyone care to address the bolded? Gunter literally said that our natural immune system is totally disabled and replaced by the mRNA shot. So, he's saying that those getting the shot are totally immuno-compromised other than for Covid and have no bodily defense against any other infection for an unstated period of time. Where did this come from and why should we trust any of this? 

By GunterK - Aug. 1, 2021, 10:48 p.m.
Like Reply

wxfollower, it's not "me" making these claims. I am not a professional in this field. I heard these comments when a mRNA expert was interviewed. And these comments make sense to me.

It would also explain why vaccinated people are being hit so hard by the Delta.

EDITED:

as I mentioned before, I heard/saw this interview, but I am unable to locate a link. No doubt, it has been deleted..

However I found this old article...

It also mentions that the vaxx is designed to fight only the original covid ("target-specivic" as the other expert called it), and is likely unable to fight variants.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/mrna-vaccines-may-provide-lower-immunity-to-new-sars-cov-2-variants

By metmike - Aug. 2, 2021, 12:15 a.m.
Like Reply
  1. metmike: Thanks Gunter. Let me repeat your responses in the last 2 threads to make sure I have this straight.

Gunter: "wxfollower, it's not "me" making these claims. I am not a professional in this field. I heard these comments when a mRNA expert was interviewed. And these comments make sense to me."

Mike:  Interesting that you are unable to show any sources, links or experts for this anti science claim  but attribute it to an unnamed mRNA expert. One of the most important realms of science in history...............and you can't provide us with even 1 credible source for your version? Even after being asked numerous times?

Maybe you chose to ignore me(again) when I tried to teach you the authentic science of how this vaccine works:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72685/#72727

Gunter: "Why are virologists and mRNA experts pushing against it?They believe that the mRNA shots will eventually kill a lot of people."

metmike: Where are the links to all these credible virologists and mRNA experts you tell us about that state the COVID vaccine will eventually kill a lot of people? How is this going to happen?

Gunter: "Why are other entities pushing so hard?

The vaccine companies? Trillions of $$$. Pfizer just raised their prices for EU customers by 25%

The other entities that are pushing so hard… we discussed them before."

metmike:  If you think there is malfeasance on the drug companies, please show it.  Every product on the market is there to make money for the company selling it. It's just normal business for a company to try to sell their products.....in this case, huge profits.

I asked Gunter the question to find out about the many entities NOT making money pushing it so hard.  Gunter says "we discussed them before" is avoiding a direct answer. Either you know the answer or you don't.  

Gunter: "However, I will quote an expert who does know about it (as I mentioned before, I was unable to find the link)."

Mike:  So something that is so important to you that you've been posting constantly on it for weeks, many dozens of posts and the most important scientific topic in our lifetime and you can't find even 1 link/source for us? I can find many dozens of links that say almost the opposite of everything that you are saying(and have been showing those). 

Gunter: Unfortunately, regular folks are prevented from being fully informed, since the media delete any information that could help them make a better decision.

Mike: OK, so all the information to support Gunter science was deleted/censored and now............all we get is MSM and social media fake science that even has a scientist of 39 years, who has studied it for 18 months totally fooled ...........but we should just trust Gunter's memory........it was all there but it all got deleted. 

Gunter: I know why you are pushing it so strongly. You sincerely believe that by doing so you save lives.

Mike: I believe in the rock solid authentic science that this scientist has shown with dozens of supportive sources. But this is supposed to not be as important as Gunter's memory of something that makes no scientific sense and his ZERO sources.  

Gunter: "Unfortunately, regular folks are prevented from being fully informed, since the media delete any information that could help them make a better decision"

Mike: I'm asking  again giving you an opportunity to show all this information(your proof) and you gave us nothing....... except  anti science   versions with ZERO sources, links or even an explanation that makes sense to objective(non political) science savvy people. ...........and you tell us the media deleted all of your proof/information.

Your explanation only makes sense to anti COVID vaccine people, mostly from the far right that have no understanding of authentic science and no critical thinking or objectivity and WANT TO believe because their extreme, outlier sources are telling them to believe it. 

By wglassfo - Aug. 2, 2021, 8:26 a.m.
Like Reply

I am waiting for the day when I don't wear a mask, go any where, do any thing I did pre covid

Either the vaccination works or it doesn't

One of two out comes that I see as a possibility

1::  A mask revolt where people hold  rallies and burn their mask

2:  50 yrs from now people will ask?? Did people actually not wear a mask

I am vaccinated with two jabs of the Pfizer

Either I am as safe as possible or the whole dang thing was a waste of time. I hate this mask and would gladly join a revolt. For now I will give it some time [maybe forever] but it is only the threat of force that keeps this mask on my face. If it wasn't for the shame my family would face I would gladly be fined and serve my time in jail instead of paying the fine. But the gov't could force me to pay a huge fine which would be on me. I have an aversion to wasting money and an aversion to force. I especially do not like the CDC , Fauci,  Biden, Trudeau, Ford, who flip flop and our gov't uses force to follow and enforce the flip flops

I am an essential worker and still I wear the dang mask in public. Essential only means I can cross the border if I have a legitimate reason. I still have to wear the dang mask, even on essential business, when in a public place or place of essential business.

IMHO we have two groups of people

Those who read the information and how low the death rate is per capita 

The second group reads the scary graphs of deaths, are positive there will not be an ICU space for them and pay no attention to the rate of death per capita is very low and clings to the mask as a substitute for the safety of the old teddy bear or blanket of yrs past

By GunterK - Aug. 2, 2021, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply

It’s interesting that the original post is about sharp increases of Delta infections in places of high vaccination rates. A link was provided that Gibraltar, an area of 100% vaccination, had a huge spike in cases.

A logical conclusion would be that the vaxx does not work well on the Delta

This issue has already been admitted by the government of Israel, as early as June (links were provided in earlier threads).

If the vaxx doesn’t work on the Delta at all, one should assume that the Delta attacks vaccinated people and unvaccinated ones equally.  Reports from the Israeli government have confirmed this

Recent data releases indicate that the Delta attacks vaccinated people more than unvaccinated ones.

The only logical explanation I heard about this situation came from an interview of an mRNA expert whose interview I could not find anymore.

I then provided a link, printed early this year. This article also predicted that the vaxx won’t work on variants.(it is target-specific, as that other expert called it.)

Why would the Delta attack the unvaccinated less than the vaccinated ones?  Because their natural immune system would still be able to take care of at least a portion of invading viruses.

IMHO, this makes sense.

Somehow, the discussion took other directions. Yet, none of you have given a better explanation.

The question, why would they push so hard to get everyone vaccinated, and I mentioned the vaxx companies. They want to have the whole planet forcefully vaccinated. This is self-explanatory.

What I didn’t want to get into is the realm of “conspiracy theories”.  Such as the UN/Globalists who want a communist world government… they started with the “climate emergency”, and now they have an ideal weapon to achieve their goal.

And then there are the Depopulation guys who want to reduce world population.Bill Gates one of them. And the W.H.O. has already done things in Africa, aiming at this goal.

( If you want links for all these comments, this post would be a mile long (I don't mean this literally).

This was once a “conspiracy theory”. Now it’s turning into a “conspiracy fact”.

The question was asked about the vaxx causing death.

Well, death right after vaccinations has been documented numerous times. If I am not mistaken, VAERS is up to about 10k deaths.

However, the bigger question is “vaxx deaths in the future".  Of course, these are theories..predictions made by experts..

Blood clots have been a problem with these vaccines in many countries. There have been cases of stroke, heart attacks, paralysis, deaths, etc.  Some countries have even suspended the use of the vaxx for periods of time. (I hope you don’t want links for all these)

The CDC has admitted these incidents, but calls them rare.   Don’t worry about it.

Here is what one doctor just found…

This doctor tested his vaccinated patients and found microscopically small blood clots in 62% of them. These tiny blood clots are not much of a problem right now, but these blood clots will attach to the blood vessels and the heart and could cause death within 2-3 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sIWb9GTbbE&t=1s

I have seen revealing interviews by the inventor of the PCR test, the inventor of the mRNA jab, a CEO of a vaccine company, an exVP ofPfizer, and others.

Why am I not showing them?

Because these interviews were not shown on CNN or MSNBC.  Almost all of them were shown on sites you despise. Your typical answer is“this is B.S., c*rp. I rely on authentic science”

So, why even bother?

wglassfo,

I agree with you…

In many countries of Europe they have gigantic protests against “medical tyranny” as they call it.They protest against masks, and even more so against vaccine passports that would be required to step out of your house.

Like you, I never to go public places without a mask, even though our state may have relaxed requirements. This is so easy to do.

After all, the Delta is here… and now we find out that even vaccinated people can be “spreaders” (which would make vaccine passports total B.S.)

By GunterK - Aug. 2, 2021, 12:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Here is a link that addresses the issue... the  vaxx kills people

This is of personal interest to me, because of my age.

Please scroll down to page 13, and on top of the table you will find the total numbers of Delta patients admitted to hospitals in this study.

You will see that 27,192 were in various stages of vaccination, while 53822 were unvaccinated.

I believe, this link was used by metmike, a while back, to show that most of the hospital admissions were unvaccinated…

And he is correct.

Now go down to page 14 and look at fatalities. Since I am over 50, this one certainly caught my attention.

For people over 50:

people in various stages of vaccination: 68 out of 27,192 died

unvaccinated people: 38 out of 53,822 died

Does the mRNA jab kill more people than the virus itself?  In this study, for people over 50, most certainly.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1001354/Variants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_17.pdf

and look at the sequence.... 1 . 17 . 50

Think about it.

EDITED:

If you want to look at fully vaccinated people only, it's worse

50 out of  7,235 fully vaccinated people died

38 out of 53,822 unvaccinated people died.

By metmike - Aug. 2, 2021, 5:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter,

I acknowledge this "people in various stages of vaccination: 68 out of 27,192(with COVID) died" and that

"50 out of  7,235 fully vaccinated people died"

Will you acknowledge the explanation and the summary from your own source?

Let me first explain something and see if you will try to understand it. You will note from your own source that the number of deaths that occurred of people UNDER 50 that were vaccinated was......ZERO. So the case here is that only  old people that were vaccinated died. 

Turns out, and I'm sure that you agree, that the first ones to get vaccinated were all the oldest, sickest, and most vulnerable to dying from COVID or anything else all got vaccinated. In the US, the number of them being vaccinated is approaching 100%.

So when an already sick person or health compromised person gets COVID, we can assume that they were vaccinated.  Much of the reason for others to NOT get vaccinated is that they are healthy and can survive this horrible virus.  So the vast, vast majority of  non vaccinated people are very healthy. When COVID kills an unvaccinated person, there is a MUCH higher chance that they will have been in pretty good health. 

However, you have tried to twist this in the past to say the sick person that died from COVID, did not really die from COVID. They died from heart disease or cancer or diabetes and just happened to get COVID.............so they put down COVID to inflate the numbers.......remember your threads on that???

You sited data from Table 4 of this source. What about their table 8?

So the data from almost every other credible source shows indisputably, by an extraordinarily wide margin that getting vaccinated greatly protects people.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

By metmike - Aug. 2, 2021, 5:19 p.m.
Like Reply

These are the many medical conditions that make a person very vulnerable for dying from COVID.

Almost all these people have been vaccinated, so we can almost assume, that when a person with a serious health condition that makes them vulnerable to dying gets COVID............they are vaccinated.

I know that you don't trust the CDC from your numerous comments but they are very reliable on most data on my observation of the data and science over the past couple of decades. 

Vaccine Information for People with Certain Medical Conditions.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html

By metmike - Aug. 2, 2021, 5:28 p.m.
Like Reply

I know, it's a source that you think is trying to trick you for their agenda but do you think that they are tricking this scientist of 39 years that has closely studied this from the get go?

I picked them(others are saying the same thing) because I liked their terms....."mind-boggling.....crazy"

You totally embarrassing yourself and I feel really bad having to do this to you.

'It's mindboggling, it's crazy': What the data says about the unvaccinated and Covid-19

Newsroom

CNN's Harry Enten looks at the data around the Covid-19 vaccine that shows that you have a 25 times greater chance of dying from Covid-19 if you are unvaccinated and that those who are vaccinated have more than a 99% chance of surviving a infection.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2021/08/01/enten-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-polling-numbers-sot-nr-vpx.cnn

Gunter, you've already been tricked by your sources. You've been making many dozens of anti COVID vax posts here for weeks. This is exactly why some social media sources are censoring dangerous messages like yours and banning people for continuing to spread them. 

I have vowed not to do that because I am for free speech and most importantly, have the time as a scientist to constantly correct your dangerous messages that ARE, not might be but ARE killing people because its causing them to not get vaccinated.

People here will get the authentic data/science from an objective scientist and the right messages:

The benefits of  being vaccinated are enormous! The story above is one of thousands that have come out with the same message in the last few months.

No, it's not the government, or MSM or social media giants trying to take control of your lives.............they are trying to save your life! Be open minded and intelligent and follow good advice!

Wear an N95 mask!!!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72775/#72921

By metmike - Aug. 2, 2021, 7:33 p.m.
Like Reply

Additional explanation from this page, which shows that really old and sick people that are ALL vaccinated will die at a greater rate because they are...........really old and sick :

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72986/#73032

Six months of COVID vaccines: what 1.7 billion doses have taught scientists

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01505-x

How well do the vaccines work in the real world? 

Danish epidemiologist Ida Moustsen-Helms was excited in February when she first saw how well the Pfizer–BioNTech vaccine was working in health-care workers and residents of long-term care facilities, who were the first to receive it in Denmark. A clinical trial1 in more than 40,000 people had already found the vaccine to be 95% effective in protecting recipients from symptomatic COVID-19. But Moustsen-Helms, who works at the Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, and her colleagues were among the first to test its effectiveness outside clinical trials, which can exclude some unhealthy individuals or those taking medicines that suppress immune responses.

The results2 showed it was 64% effective in long-term-care residents with a median age of 84, and 90% effective in health-care workers — which struck Moustsen-Helms as good news, given that immune responses in older people can be muted. But some Danish politicians were upset by the relatively low effectiveness in older recipients. “People were saying ‘how can this be true?’” she says. “Sometimes they forget that when you look at a trial result, those individuals included in trials are very different from people in the real world.”

Get it now Gunter?

By metmike - Aug. 2, 2021, 7:39 p.m.
Like Reply

"IMHO we have two groups of people

Those who read the information and how low the death rate is per capita 

The second group reads the scary graphs of deaths, are positive there will not be an ICU space for them and pay no attention to the rate of death per capita is very low and clings to the mask as a substitute for the safety of the old teddy bear or blanket of yrs past"

Sorry, anything that I say to somebody with that view will probably not change it so all that I can say to you Wayne, is to please just read all the threads and posts here by me. You either believe the rock solid facts and authentic science presented by an objective, non political scientist studying it for 1.5 years...........or you don't. 

With regards to masks...........if you don't want to wear one but are forced to, might as well do this:

Wear an N95 mask!!!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72775/#72921

I actually think that wearing a cloth mask causes people to have a false sense of protection and in some places, actually CAUSES MORE COVID. People that would totally avoid crowd's in settings with high Delta COVID rates will go to places like that because they think the cloth mask will protect them. Nope. It helps a bit but if there is air with alot of COVID virus that you would  breathe in without the mask...........put on a cloth mask and most of it still gets thru the mask.........and you still breathe in the COVID. N95 masks filter out 95% of the COVID, that's what the 95 stands for.

By metmike - Aug. 2, 2021, 8:11 p.m.
Like Reply

With regards to what I have jokingly referred to as "Gunter science" and the topic of censoring that I discussed earlier.

Several people are noticing this problem too:

Here are some recent comments from the contact moderator button. This one from 3 hours ago:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

"Your efforts in moderating and trying as best as you can to distinguish for the readers between facts/credible sources vs untrustworthy sources and conspiracy theories is valued. Is that the same Gunter that is the longtime poster? Sometimes imposters can take over a handle."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From Saturday:

"And GunterK is not more hurtful or dangerous to people on the forum than vandenplas?  That is astounding!" 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

"Metmike,

If people who read and follow GunterK are risking their health and dying, and worse—causing other people who are encouraged by and  follow GunterK’s postings to get sick and perhaps die, then far more hurt has been caused by him than vandenplas, even if only one person succumbed because of GunterK."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Who was/is the more hurtful, dangerous and destructive with their posts?
 GunterK.
 vandenplas"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===
https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72762/

LOL!

++++++++++++++++++++

So to reiterate, there are millions of people just like Gunter with this exact same ignorant, dangerous view. The best way to address it, is not to censor it and have the person crying to their mommy and echo chamber friends that their freedom of speech was taken away from a gatekeeper that wants to silence them and control everybody...............I do the exact opposite.

Let the anti science/junk science believer lay all their cards (and science) on the table here and let's see if they can withstand fact checking from an actual scientist at MarketForum using authentic data/evidence and science.

And the scientist here is so committed to truth and science that he is doing it for free and enjoying it because it enlightens people.............that have open minds which want to learn.

Open minds let new information in and are constantly learning.

Closed minds just recirculate old information about what the brain thinks that it knows.  

By metmike - Aug. 2, 2021, 8:14 p.m.
Like Reply

bear,

Maybe you are too busy to share with us your numbers from 1968. I will gladly share the actual objective data with or without you.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72986/#72999

By GunterK - Aug. 3, 2021, 10:59 a.m.
Like Reply

Wow… this is a bit much.  I respect your huge effort to shoot me down and will address each of your arguments.Then I will give a summary and disengage

You wrote “ You will note from your own source that the number of deaths that occurred of people UNDER 50 that were vaccinated was......ZERO. So the case here is that only  old people that were vaccinated died. “

Unnecessary comment. I stated that this data was of interest for people over 50.

You wrote; “you have tried to twist this in the past to say the sick person that died from COVID, did not really die from [snip]........”

Yes, in the past, I have pointed out that covid cases were artificially inflated (doctors were instructed to count every death as a covid death). And I have stated that in the vaxx business it’s the opposite. A healthy 15 year-old dies of a heart attack 1 day after vaccination.. it’s never the fault of the vaxx, according to them.

However, in this study, we are talking about people over 50… for both categories. So, what’s the point? Quite possibly, some of the unvaxxed covid deaths were caused by old age. At the same time, some of vaxxed deaths were also caused by old age.This doesn’t change the main point.

Then you are bringing up table 8, which presents vaccine effectiveness.Ending with your comment

“So the data from almost every other credible source shows indisputably, by an extraordinarily wide margin that getting vaccinated greatly protects people.”

I saw this also. This article was written at a time when Israel had already notified the world that the vaxx was not working well with the Delta, and it made me wonder. This makes it even more astonishing to find the dismal fatality numbers for people over 50 in this article.

You wrote “These are the many medical conditions that make a person very vulnerable for dying from COVID.

Interesting information. Does this change the ratio of numbers in this study, for people over 50?

you wrote “CNN's Harry Enten looks at the data around the Covid-19 vaccine that shows that you have a 25 times greater chance..[snip]”

When I quote a comment made by the inventor of the PCR test, or the inventor of the mRNA jab, or a scientist from Pfizer….. its “garbage”, “ cr*p”

And now we are looking on CNN for explanations????

You wrote “…., which shows that really old and sick people that are ALL vaccinated will die at a greater rate because they are...........really old and sick :”

Yeah… it’s just that the mRNA jabs helps them die a little bit quicker, as the table shows.  Don’t forget, unvaccinated people can also be real old and sick.. and according to the linked article, they die slower than the vaccinated ones.

You wrote:” Six months of COVID vaccines: what 1.7 billion doses have taught scientists

They have taught scientist very little about the Delta, because the Delta was not around for 6 months….. and all these discussions are about the Delta.

You said“Wear an N95 mask!!!

I have followed your advice a long time ago

People commenting on my posts…

So now I am on the hit-list of Vandy?

Again, one more time… I am not a virologist. I have no agenda… but I needed to find the truth.

I gathered information… not from my barber, not from “conspiracy theorists”…. No. I gathered information from experts in their field… such as the inventor of the PCR test, the inventor of the mRNA jab, top level executives of vaccine companies.

These people don’t have an agenda… they simply have concerns about the long-term effects of this experimental mRNA jab

And I am humble enough to recognize them as top scientists in this field. They know more than anyone of us here on this forum, and they probably know more than Mr. Science, Dr Fauci, himself. Yet, Dr Fauci calls their concerns“anti-science”. This is absurd!.

And it became quite obvious that there was a major campaign under way to silence these experts. Somebody did not want the People to hear this information

This started, when they silenced doctors who provided successful treatments for Covid. They were silenced… and this most likely cost 1000s of Covid patients their lives. This was evil!

Now they are silencing the top scientists in this field of mRNA jabs. Their posts are deleted and called “anti-science”.Their comments could very well save lives, but they are called ‘dangerous”

All these scientists wanted to do, is make people aware of the long-term risks of these experimental jabs, and weigh them against the risks presented by the virus.

Granted, through most of this year, the vast majority of vaccinated people had no problems. The covid risk was higher. But 7 months does not address “long-term” issues. They are an unknown. Maybe these experts are right, maybe they are not.

However, all this changed, when the Delta arrived. It’s a new ballgame.

And this whole thread was about the Delta. I tried to provide one scientist’s explanation for why Delta seems to attack vaxxed people more than unvaxxed people. I was ridiculed for not being able to provide a link.  Yet nobody here has come up with a better explanation.

I then posted a link that shows one doctor’s alarming discovery of tiny blood clots in 62% of his vaxxed patients. This could have serious consequences down the road.. This issued needs to be investigated

I then showed a link that presented a quite scary picture for people over 50. This study showed that, for people over 50, the Vaxx seems to kill more people than the Delta virus itself.

I admit, there may be a larger data base with different results. However, among the many responses in this thread, this data set was never refuted.

If this is true, then letting people know about it, will save lives (of people over 50).

This is all too much for me……I really do not have the time to engage in this thread anymore. .

Large numbers of people have been brainwashed by the establishment and trained to consider any opposing commentaries as “‘garbage’, as “anti-science”, and even as “dangerous” .So, if you believe that the views I have presented (gained from listening to top scientists), and facts I presented, are garbage….go right ahead and ridicule me .

And you other guys, who have an open mind… a mind who gives top scientists in their field a chance to voice their concerns.. a mind who objects the establishment censoring available information, because it is against their agenda…. I hope, you will at least give the data presented some thought.

It is your health… your life….

I thank the forum and metmike, for having let me post.  I am fully aware that at the main social media sites I would have been kicked out a long time ago, just as the above mentioned top scientists in mRNA technology and virology were kicked out.

I hope, our freedoms will not be taken away completely. At this point, it is still the USA.

Thank you

I am out

By metmike - Aug. 3, 2021, 11:33 a.m.
Like Reply

"This is all too much for me……I really do not have the time to engage in this thread anymore. .Thank you  I am out"

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72971/#72972

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72986/#73039

Gunter,

You are still a gentlemen, even at times like this which is to be commended. Even classy, intelligent guys can be so overcome with cognitive that they absolutely refuse to see something as obvious as the benefits of this vaccine to protect people from the disease.

This is nothing new. I've been down this road for 2 decades on climate change.  In that case, we have brilliant scientists, MSM, democrats, fake environmentalists totally convinced that a beneficial gas, CO2 is actually pollution that is killing the planet.........ad can't see with the eyes and brains that it, and climate change are GREENING UP the planet.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69258/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

I'm absolutely not saying that I know everything and Gunter definitively knows much more than me on tons of things............but we should all try to follow the scientific method in our lives that helps offset our natural cognitive bias that causes all humans to cling to what they think that they know and not see beyond that. 

Others are encouraged to comment here too.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72388/#72447

Re: Re: Re: Re: The new changes in Covid testing            

By metmike - May 30, 2021, 3:10 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70172/#70216

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: trying to understand "law and order"            

By metmike - June 19, 2021, 11:41 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/71102/#71259

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Determining correlations            

11 responses |  

Started by metmike - June 5, 2021, 11:08 a.m.    

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70511/