COVID ORIGIN
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - June 27, 2023, 7:02 p.m.
Comments
By mcfarm - June 27, 2023, 7:32 p.m.
Like Reply

not only profit but control Jean. This is a small scale exercise in complete control of the population by a few Big Gov elites. Wrong headed, simple minded, no common sense measures like protect the vulnerable and tell most everyone to sty out side in the fresh air, exercise and live your life. No, they forced all inside, ruined millions of our kids education and social development. Threatened the average citizen by stopping an economy that was strong, firing them off the job, throwing them out of military etc etc. Fauci will eventually get his, just may not be in this lifetime but by all rights should be I jail right beside Obama, Bidens, Clintons, Clapper, Comey etc. Instead of the famous Forrest Gump T-shirt we need our on version...."Get the vaccine and you will not get covid" What a sad adventure we have had. Or as many also said "Get the vaccine and stop covid" Who would of thought natural immunity was right there in front looking them in the eye.

By 12345 - June 27, 2023, 9 p.m.
Like Reply

WELLLLL ~ I PERSONALLY KNOW THREE PEOPLE THAT GOT "LOADED UP". TWO OF THEM GOT COVID, TWICE ~ THE 3RD ONE WOUND UP WITH CLOGGED ARTERIES.

LOL  I'VE NEVER BEEN ONE TO "TAKE ORDERS" THAT I DIDN'T WANNA TAKE. 

By metmike - June 27, 2023, 10:14 p.m.
Like Reply

100% total hogwash, conspiracy theory crapola!

I say that as an objective scientist that spent many hundreds of hours studying it.

Here's some links for you to ignore because you guys will believe what you want to believe, regardless of whether its authentic science or the truth. 

I'll give you the short version/review first.

1. COVID was not intentionally released for the bs reasons this conspiracy theorist claims. It was an accident from a lab in Wuhan that was doing research on this virus.

2. Vaccines are extremely effective at arming our immune systems with the ability to quickly recognize a particular invader so we can quickly make antibodies when invaded with that disease,   protecting people from getting severe symptoms. A viral unit proginates to the tune of roughly 700 copies of itself every 7 hours. So basically, every 7 hours the number of viral units has 3 more zeros in it(which would be X 1,000). It can take your body several days after detecting a previously unknown virus to start fighting it effectively. Without the vaccine, the number of viral units can add 9 more zeros to it every day before our body's immune response kicks in. For some people, with compromised immune systems or health problems and older that's enough to kill them before they make enough antibodies to kill off COVID. For others, COVID triggers an extreme OVER reaction by the immune system because the COVID virus was allowed to duplicate to extreme numbers in what is called a "cytokine storm". The cytokine storms are what kill many in the later stages and ironically, the treatment is immunosuppresants to diminish your body's revved up immune system from killing the body its trying to protect.

3. Being vaccinated doesn't stop the virus from invading or stop you from getting COVID.  It just educates our immune system so it immediately starts fighting the virus with gusto and ramps up the attack BEFORE COVID can multiply enough to kill the UNvaccinated person. 

4. There are some adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine in a tiny % of people. However, those exact same major reactions are 25 times worse/more likely if you get COVID.

5. COVID killed over 100,000 Americans, mostly Rs that refused to get vaccinated because of DISinformation.

6. COVID vaccines have saved over a million lives in the US. Adverse reactions have resulted in a low number of deaths.

7.. Unvaccinated people 2 years ago, were 10 times more likely to die from COVID than vaccinated people. However, we now have very effective treatments for COVID, like Paxlovid, as well as most people having built up some immunity from being exposed, even if they didn't get it or been vaccinated,  so being vaccinated is not as important. High risk populations should still get the jab.

8. Most of us have been exposed to COVID or had it or been vaccinated, so, unlike in 2020 when it was new, our bodies have gained some natural immunity.

9. Cloth masks can stop COVID on aerosol particles from traveling a great distance from the person with COVID. They don't protect the person wearing them. N-95 masks, however are 95% effective at filtering out virus's and other particles the size of COVID.

10. The shutdowns in 2020 were completely justified in many cases. What is missing from most discussions on this is that, before we had the vaccine, 100s of communities were completely overwhelmed by infected people needing hospitalization and ICU, intensive care units. They didn't have enough space, equipment or people to provide medical care for months during this crisis in many places. The only option was to close down public places and schools where COVID was spreading. Not to protect those people so much but to let the crisis play out until the number of new cases diminished enough so the medical community could once again provide adequate treatment again.  My nephew, Phil is a respiratory therapist who doubled his pay by traveling to severe hot spots in different states because that medical community was completely overwhelmed. 

11. You are most contagious during the first 5 days of the illness but also, a couple of days before symptoms in many cases.

12. Young people are usually not impacted with severe illness. However, they can spread it to people that will die from COVID. The more severe your symptoms, the more contagious you are early in the disease. A vaccinated, young person that has a very mild or assymptomatic case will be less contagious than one who did not get vaccinated, all other things equal. 

13. People that refused to get vaccinated right after the vaccines came out, were increasing the risk to those around them.  They have the right to control what goes into their bodies but an employer has the right to protect their employees and work place based on science. Again, it's impossible to know you are infected the first couple of days, while you are mingling with others. 

14. The worst COVID outbreaks/deaths before the vaccine were in the high population urban areas. After the vaccines, the worst outbreaks were almost all in rural areas and red states, where those people refused to get vaccinated. Ignorance and being irresponsible had deadly consequences to those people that believed the COVID vaxx DISinformation. 

Let me know if you have any questions on the above SCIENCE. 

COVID Patient zero identified                                            

Started by metmike - June 21, 2023, 11:11 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96515/

Covid-19 confusion                                                   

Started by metmike - Feb. 27, 2023, 6:57 p.m.    

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/93474/

COVID RE-VISITED                        

Started by 12345 - Nov. 2, 2022, 12:53 p.m.        

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/90229/

Just who should decide on bondaries during public health crisis?            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/89126/

Updates on COVID including effect of humidity                                                   

Started by metmike - Sept. 24, 2022, 11:10 p.m.    

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/89144/

How Ya Feeling mm?  --  NT              

Started by 7475 - Aug. 11, 2022, 9:26 p.m.        

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/88045/

Risk/ benefit info from Germany             

Started by cutworm - Aug. 3, 2022, 12:59 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87797/

Biden shines-incredible story!            

Started by metmike - June 2, 2022, 6:52 p.m.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85199/

There are 43 additional threads copied at this link below, many of them dealing with COVID vaxx DISinformation and lack of understanding of the science.

COVID vaxx DISinformation/information compilation      

Started by metmike - July 23, 2022, 5:07 p.m.        

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87451/

By mcfarm - June 28, 2023, 7:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey  Mike don't stop there. If you are going to tell the true story of covid tell it all. It escaped from a lab in Wuhon. You believe that. I believe that. Why not tell the part where we find Fauci funding gain of function research in Wuhon. Then lie after lie about that little fact before congress and the world. Not to mention the pay offs from big pharma which he still has not provided the documentation congress demanded. Now since Fauci the great secretly funded said research I really also believe that sob in responsible for the accident as you call it.

By metmike - June 28, 2023, 7:55 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm, thanks!

that’s true. Fauci blatantly  lied about the origin of COVID and funding at that facility.

he was full of crap on some aspects of his mask advice too. 

Also true, unfortunately is that the far right has manufactured a lot of bizarre conspiracy theories about him being this diabolical man trying to impose intentionally harmful policies on Americans for his personal agenda.

some of the crazy stuff on Fox about Fauci belong in a science fiction movie not the news.

but the far right hates his guts and will believe everything bad about him because they want that to be true.

when you hate somebody, you want only bad things to happen to them. Hate is the most destructive human emotion of all.

most of the damage takes place in the haters heart and soul.

millions of Rs that hate Fauci, fueled by Fox rhetoric that does it for ratings and self serving agenda, will never meet him or have an impact on him And none of them really know Fauci other than what Fox tells them they should know.

that Fox’s junk COVID science and vaccine Disinformation is the truth and Fauci‘s legit COVID science is a lie He uses it to hurt Americans. when we think somebody is intentionally trying to hurt us….of course we hate them!

but the hate festers inside of us and during those moments when the topic of COVID and Fauci come up, it surfaces and brings out the worst in those people.

By 12345 - June 28, 2023, 9:23 a.m.
Like Reply

MCFARM ~ PERSONALLY, I DON'T BELIEVE IT "ESCAPED" FROM THE LAB.  I'LL ALWAYS BELIEVE IT WAS RELEASED, FROM THE LAB ~IT WAS NO ACCIDENT.

NOW, I NEED TO GO MOW THE PROPERTY

By mcfarm - June 28, 2023, 10:35 a.m.
Like Reply

any way you look at it If you lie to the people that pay your salary {Fauci and the American tax payer} then you go to jail right along side the Bidens, Obamas, Clintons etc...........that is if your name is Mike or Jean or even Trump, but if your name happens to be Fauci you just lie and skate right on

By metmike - June 28, 2023, 11:41 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean, I wasn't expecting you to change your mind. 

mcfarm, I agree that we have a lot of leaders in our government, DOJ and MSM lying to us and they should be held accountable. 

However, that shouldn't impact how we interpret the truth.

When Fauci speaks the truth on many things....... its still the truth

When Trump tells lies on countless things.......they are still lies

When Fox/Tucker tells lies on some things......they are still lies

When the NYT tells the truth on many things.....its still the truth

Corrected/the items above

By mcfarm - June 28, 2023, 4:06 p.m.
Like Reply

I guess what got to say about that is Fauci is not the NY Times or a TV guru. He is paid lots of money to look out for the American taxpayer and he failed us, That would be the only standard he had to live up to.....or the most important. I would not care about his race or sex life or the way he dressed. Do not wnt to know about that. He let us down and should of been gone long ago. Just like any other tax payer funded job, Again where did the consequences go? 

A guy was testifying just yesterday for the ATF. Seems they lost or had stolen thousands of weapons and also accessed hundreds of thousands of tax payer personal data. When ask who had been fired he calmly and rather shortly with a dismissive answer replied. We have fired no one and do not intend to......there ya go, big gov at work