Jan 6th in perspective
17 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Jan. 7, 2022, 12:20 p.m.

This guy does a great job of summing up my feelings of Jan 6th.

The Real Truth of Jan. 6 (townhall.com)

Comments
By metmike - Jan. 7, 2022, 3:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Outstanding opinion/thoughts with numerous rock solid examples to base it on factually!

My biggest concern right now is the Insurrection mindset in the minds of many tens of millions of republicans that STILL insist vehemently that the election was stolen from Trump and fraud was used via the election process to accomplish it.

The success of our democracy is dependent on the confidence in and easy access to voting  in the election process.

The confidence in our election provess is way at the bottom of where its been during my lifetime by a very wide margin and almost all of that was intentionally created by the previous president and those that enabled and supported him with his fraud. ...WHICH CONTINUES TODAY!

People like you Tim, know that Biden won the election and can accept that. 

There's no problems with your thinking.

It's the ones that might tell you the Insurrection was wrong with words but wish in their hearts (tens of millions) that some form of it succeeded to keep or put their rightful President Trump in office..... .DESPITE the overwhelming authentic facts that showed he legitimately and clearly lost the election by every objective and proven standard.

By mcfarm - Jan. 8, 2022, 7:33 a.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPV0iytQEAQ listen here as one of most dishonest members of the committee fights her natural instinct to lie, steal and cheat

By metmike - Jan. 8, 2022, 11:31 a.m.
Like Reply

"listen here as one of most dishonest members of the committee fights her natural instinct to lie, steal and cheat"

mcfarm,

Let me help to correct your Big Lie mentality that for over a year now,  dwells on completely false rhetoric and blatant lies/conspiracy theories,  that's been busted thousands of times here and elsewhere(from objective sources)  but fed to vulnerable minds  from deceitful, far right sources.

Those minds are being used(abused) because they WANT to believe in whatever they are fed........and are having their intelligence and ethical standards STOLEN from them by a brainwash that has completely captured their brains, very similar to people in a cult following their high priests. 

"listen here as one of most dishonest members of the committee fights her natural instinct to lie, steal and cheat"

These responses from Liz Chaney confirmed that she is one of the most honest  politicians in Washington, putting what much more important than the political tribalism that's destroying this country. Shows that she has tremendous courage to speak out to fight fraud and blatant violations of the Constitution, truth and ethical standards. 

Republicans that hate her for being that way and mischaracterize her to make themselves feel good about believing in The Big Lie are missing a wonderful opportunity to learn from her objective and truth based example.

Thanks for giving us the link to this interview mcfarm. It's worth our post of the week!

Here it is again...........for people that REALLY want to understand what this wonderful, gutsy woman is all about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPV0iytQEAQ

Neither party has a franchise on the truth. If you believe in everything that  one party states ALL of the time, you will believe in blatant lies SOME of the time.

By TimNew - Jan. 8, 2022, 1:09 p.m.
Like Reply

MM, It never fails to amaze me that you have so much  faith in our electoral system in spite of all the evidence that  throws serious questions into it's integrithy, at the very least.   But then,  you also have total faith in Covid data even with Fauci saying it's crap.  At the vary least,  you need to stop using that "captured brain" phrase.

Anyway. Liz Cheney is a political opportunist who's hopelessly flawed thinking can be summed up with one example from her interview.  There are more, but this is sufficient. 

One of the great indicators of  hopelessly flawed thinking is using false analogies and she used a double whopper.

Somthing to the effect of "Blaming the security people  for the Jan 6th attack would be like blaming the business people for the damage done to their businesses during the riots of 2020."

Actually,  it would be like blaming the police and the government for the damage done during the riots.  And guess what? A large portion of the blame rests right on their shoulders.  I'm sure the police would have made a far better, and at least partially successful effort had they not been ordered to stand down.  

There were several reasons the protections of the capitol should have, and could have been fortified.  There were multiple requests from assorted sources to do so.  Bu the leftist powers that be did not want to ruin coronation day by having a bunch of mean men with guns hanging around.  More of that "fantastic" judgement that passes for leadership to roughly half of this nations popuation.   Mind boggling.

But the lack of protection is certainly something that should be investigated.   Of course, that effort would have no potential impact on Trump, so it's very unlikely much effort will go into it.

By metmike - Jan. 8, 2022, 1:20 p.m.
Like Reply

You are always encouraged to present facts instead of words to contradict my facts and data:

This is just a partial list of links:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77329/#77341

"MM, It never fails to amaze me that you have so much  faith in our electoral system in spite of all the evidence that  throws serious questions into it's integrithy, at the very least.   But then,  you also have total faith in Covid data even with Fauci saying it's crap.  At the vary least,  you need to stop using that "captured brain" phrase."

Tim,

FAITH is the belief in something that CAN'T be proven. Religion is based on FAITH. 

As a scientist, I use data, facts, evidence and the scientific method(trying to prove I'm wrong before having confidence that I'm right) to state opinions.

People basing their beliefs on FAITH, use words and don't have the data.

Again, you are encouraged to show your data. 

Here's an example of authentic data/facts showing election fraud to help you out:

In addition to that, you completely ignore this:

"Sund's superiors said previously that the National Guard and other additional security support could have been provided, but no one at the Capitol requested it."

So you are taking the word of one source, who lost his job over this, covering his arse and it wasn't even Trump who made the request, then stretching it into a false narrative of Trump calling for 10,000 National Guard troops...........when there is ZERO evidence in the records.

Don't you think there would be a record of this Tim?

Again, these are just words that you use not data and authentic evidence.

I can go on the internet and find any opinion that I want about anything, no matter how far fetched..........based on words.

They key to knowing if its the truth or not is to fact check using data and evidence!

By TimNew - Jan. 8, 2022, 1:26 p.m.
Like Reply

I have presented lots of facts.  Your refusal to acknowledge is not the same as refuting them.

:-)

By metmike - Jan. 8, 2022, 1:31 p.m.
Like Reply

More words............thanks!

By metmike - Jan. 8, 2022, 1:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Here's an example of using FACTS and DATA Tim:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72115/#72128

By metmike - July 10, 2021, 12:29 p.m.            

More theoretical and speculated and unproven fraud Tim.

Maybe I should change that to, most secure based on authentic facts and evidence but most fraudulent based on entirely unproven allegations(almost all proven false) and speculated, potential fraud that might have happened.

The ironic thing about this, is that you guys have insisted that there is 100 times more fraud than the evidence you've provided and metmike has PROVEN 10 times more fraud than all you guys put together.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/71813/#71816

"It's now 7 months after the election and I will continue to ask for PROVEN fraud, based on objective and the legal definition of proof, not the same speculation of things that COULD have led to fraud or things that show small potatoes fraud that, not only do I acknowledge, I showed you tons of it already-so please don't get into trying to MIS characterizing me as somebody not looking-I've been looking closer than all you guys combined at the facts, you guys just read about it on your favorite link/source and believe what they say because its what you want to hear.

We still have not received any proof of widespread, major fraud from you guys. 

You can't show it because none of your sources trying to capture the minds of republicans can show it.

That's all you guys are. People reading articles at your favorite sites telling you what to think.

Stop letting these places steal your intelligence. Be independent thinkers. Do your own research with objective minds using critical thinking.

Break free from the Trump hypnosis.

You easily see the other side being brainwashed exactly like this and think its abhorrent. Be outraged that your side is targeting you guys and doing the exact same thing, using propaganda to capture your brains!

Trump didn't target democrats with this crapola.............he used it entirely on republicans that continue to trust and support him, no matter how big the lies."

++++++++++++++++++++

metmike: Again, please show YOUR data and facts.

By mcfarm - Jan. 8, 2022, 4:07 p.m.
Like Reply

who is the fool here MM? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tND0INPZhvk  right liz cheney would never lie. She would never help lead our country into along sad endless death trap that cost 100's of thousands of lives, trillions of dollars and thousands of soldiers coming home with no limbs or brains. No not duplicitous liz cheney who seems to play fast and loose whenever it suits her at the moment. From staunch defender of the American way  to cover for libs who stoop to hiring actors to sing and dance to show their stupidity over reacting to Jan 6th. You can have your opinion, you cannot have have your own facts. Liz cheney is a trailer trash liar right there with the best. I have watched, I have seen and I wish her gone which will happen later this year. She will be beaten like an idiot who challenged Jordon to a game of one on one. And America will be better off without another 2 faced elite.

By metmike - Jan. 8, 2022, 4:36 p.m.
Like Reply

Go ahead and completely change the topic mcfarm.

I agree with you on this CHANGED topic..........based on the facts and evidence of THAT topic. The Iraq War.

That doesn't change one fact or 1 iota of evidence or the truth and who stands for the truth when it comes to the topic of this thread....the Insurrection.

This is sort of odd coming from you mcfarm.  I don't remember you being a strong advocate for the US to not get involved with any conflicts in the Middle East. 

But that has nothing to do with this discussion, does it.

I like President Trump's position on the fake climate crisis too mcfarm but SO WHAT. Does that suddenly escalate him to the land of infallibility??
The Insurrection has zero to do with climate change or the Iraq War. 

Because somebody was wrong about the Iraq War, is supposed to mean that they were wrong about the Insurrection??

In your mind mcfarm.

Just keep repeating such silly things so that you don't have to reconcile the truth.

By mcfarm - Jan. 8, 2022, 6:46 p.m.
Like Reply

she has been raised and elite liar. just what I said. She has not changed. She will not changed. You know humans are hard enough to put faith in, much less elite liars. so go ahead put that head real deep in the sand and watch her turn and twist, rationlize her position, change  and circle right back. As for the war I do not support hypocrites. This fall she will run again and campaign on just how patriotic she is all the while clinging to anything that will increase her ego, power and pocketbook. Why the charade? Just declare your self a lib an get it over with? At this point Mansion looks far better than she ever will. Gladly trade him for her.

By metmike - Jan. 8, 2022, 7:29 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

I watch FOX and monitor some of the far right sites that you go to. I know where you are getting this from. 

It's certainly not from objective independent research . 

They have you all riled up. 

I'm very sorry to see that. I really  can't tell you much more than what's been stated on this person above related to THIS TOPIC, the Insurrection. 

By TimNew - Jan. 9, 2022, 6:58 a.m.
Like Reply

metmike: Again, please show YOUR data and facts.

I presented the results of the audits from Arizona and Fulton Country in detail.    That you refuse to accept them does not refute them.  As there is obviously no point in presenting them again.....

By metmike - Jan. 9, 2022, 2:25 p.m.
Like Reply

"I presented the results of the audits from Arizona and Fulton Country in detail.    That you refuse to accept them does not refute them.  As there is obviously no point in presenting them again....."

OK then, I will do it for you. Read our discussions as the thread goes on.

Keep in mind, once again that the objective from the get go of these audits was to find fraud tied to Biden's stealing the election...........when, in Arizona, the results actually INCREASED the margin of Biden's victory.......the complete opposite of that. 

So then, you changed your position to "see, I told you there's fraud"  which agrees with what I was always saying since even BEFORE THE ELECTION and proved by showing 10+  times the fraud that all you guys together claimed happened in 2020. It was you changing your position to agree with mine Tim!

Of course there is always going to be some fraud and mistakes in elections gathering 150 million votes that should be addressed and fixed. Of course thats the case, I was making since before the election.

This is the main reason that I'm for voter ID.

But where was the evidence of the  Big Lie election fraud from Biden trying to steal the election???

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77329/#77418

By mcfarm - Jan. 9, 2022, 2:47 p.m.
Like Reply

MM if you admit to some fraud, Ga and Ar, then add the fraud that was never judged in Penn and Mich rather just either tossed or ignored for  technical reason....well pretty soon you have real bad fraud. I am and many others having been saying why in the hell do we any fraud, that is the weird part.

By TimNew - Jan. 9, 2022, 8:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Keep in mind, once again that the objective from the get go of these audits was to find fraud tied to Biden's stealing the election...........when, in Arizona, the results actually INCREASED the margin of Biden's victory.......the complete opposite of that.

OMG.   This idiotic statment has been busted so wide open so many times, and yet you keep making it.

Yes, the ballot counts were close to accurate.  The validity of the ballots is what is in question. That you can't comprehend that is exactly why my response should and will remain as...

By metmike - Jan. 9, 2022, 8:16 p.m.
Like Reply

On to the next topic we go...........

Or, until this one comes up again for the umpteenth time (-: