Do we know enough about the vaccines?
23 responses | 0 likes
Started by cfdr - Nov. 4, 2021, 8:49 p.m.

If this has been covered previously, I apologize.  If not, I would be curious about any reaction to it.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/08/joseph-mercola/mrna-expert-speaks-out-on-the-covid-crisis/

Also, while no conclusions have been drawn as of yet about this situation in western Australia, it sure makes me wonder.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/04/something-very-weird-happening-in-western-australia-hospitals-overwhelmed-vaccinations-continue-but-they-have-no-covid/

Mike, you say that you have looked at "the facts."  I'm simply wondering if "the facts" are truly known yet?

And, no - I really do not have a firm opinion as of yet.  But I've seen quite a lot of smoke for there to be no fire.

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 11:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cfdr,

I've actually spent thousands of hours on it since early 2020.

There's always much more to learn. Maybe I'll put together a composite of the 50+ threads we've had on it over the last year but that would take awhile.

On your first link. 

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/08/joseph-mercola/mrna-expert-speaks-out-on-the-covid-crisis/

I knew about this source a decade before COVID. He might be THE biggest quack in the US right now.

He is getting rich on his quackery.

He has dozens of whacko claims and many products that are off the charts loony andcharlatanism. You can read it yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Mercola

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Mercola spread misinformation about the virus and pseudoscientific anti-vaccine misinformation on social media platforms;[10][11][12] researchers have identified him as the "chief spreader of coronavirus misinformation online".[10][13][14][15] He has been warned numerous times by the FDA for selling unapproved health products, including supposed treatments for COVID-19.[14] Mercola was banned from Youtube on September 29, 2021

In March 2021, an analysis of Twitter and Facebook anti-vaccine content found Mercola's to be one of 12 individual and organization accounts producing up to 65% of all anti-vaccine content on the platforms.[10] As of June 2021, his various social media channels accounted for a total audience exceeding 4.1 million followers

Mercola claimed that inhaling 0.5–3% hydrogen peroxide solution using a nebulizer could prevent or cure COVID-19

Other views

Other controversial views Mercola supports include:

• Dietary recommendations on food consumption that often put him at odds with mainstream dietary advice.[26]
  • Advocacy on the labeling and health of genetically modified food,[44] as well as for their elimination entirely from the market.[citation needed]
  • Claims that microwaving food alters its chemistry,[2] despite consensus that microwaving food does not adversely affect nutrient content compared to conventionally prepared food.[45][46][47][48]
  • Opposition to homogenization, claiming that homogenized milk has little nutritional value and contributes to a variety of negative health effects,[49] although scientists consider such a belief "tenuous and implausible",[50] stating "Experimental evidence has failed to substantiate, and in many cases has refuted, the xanthine oxidase/plasmalogen depletion hypothesis."[51]
  • Mercola.com has featured positive presentations of the claims of AIDS denialists, a fringe group which denies the role of HIV in causing AIDS.[2] The scientific community considers the evidence that HIV causes AIDS conclusive.[52][53][54][55]
  • Claiming cancer risks arise from mobile phone radiation,[56] which is pseudoscientific.[57]
  • Claims that many commercial brands of sunscreen increase, rather than decrease, the likelihood of contracting skin cancer with high UV exposure, and instead advocating the use of natural sunscreens, some of which he markets on his website.[2] This view is not held by mainstream medical science; in 2011, the National Toxicology Program stated that "Protection against photodamage by use of broad-spectrum sunscreens is well-documented as an effective means of reducing total lifetime UV dose and, thereby, preventing or ameliorating the effects of UV radiation on both the appearance and biomechanical properties of the skin."[58]

FDA warning letters

For his many dietary supplement and device products over some 16 years during the 21st century, Mercola was warned by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for falsely advertising products approved to "mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose, or cure" various diseases, including as examples: 1) in 2005, Living Fuel RX(TM) and Coconut Oil Products,[59] in 2006, Optimal Wellness Center chlorella and coconut oil,[60] and in 2011, Meditherm Med2000 Infrared camera, which had no approved evidence for use as a diagnostic or therapeutic device.

This natural health doctor has published over 600 articles claiming coronavirus vaccines are a fraud — he's part of the 'disinformation dozen' responsible for the vast majority of COVID-19 misinformation on Facebook

https://www.businessinsider.com/mercola-doctor-disinformation-dozen-anti-covid-vaccination-2021-7

One Of The Most Influential Voices In Vaccine Misinformation Is A Doctor

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/08/1025845675/one-of-the-most-influential-voices-in-vaccine-misinformation-is-a-doctor

This was before COVID and is pay walled.

A major funder of the anti-vaccine movement has made millions

https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2019/10/15

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2019/10/15/fdc01078-c29c-11e9-b5e4-54aa56d5b7ce_story.html

Oct 15, 2019 — Over the past decade, entrepreneur Joseph Mercola has contributed more than $2.9 million to the National Vaccine Information Center, ...

Important Donor To Anti-Vax Movement Has Been Cashing In On ‘Alternatives To Vaccines’ As Measles Outbreaks Surge

The Wall Street Journal reports that contributions from osteopathic physician Joseph Mercola account for about 40% of funding to a center that spreads anti-vaccine information. News on vaccines comes from the Pacific Islands, Virginia, Connecticut and other places, as well.

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/important-donor-to-anti-vax-movement-has-been-cashing-in-on-alternatives-to-vaccines-as-measles-outbreaks-surge/

metmike: I'll stop there but you get the idea. 

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2021, 11:43 p.m.
Like Reply

On your 2nd link. I can't find any other source anywhere stating this.

Sounds bogus but I guess we'll see. 

By joj - Nov. 5, 2021, 1:01 a.m.
Like Reply

Mercola probably knows better and should be locked up.

I skimmed the 2nd link and read a few of the vitriolic posts in the comments section by the conspiracy cultists. Frightening!  I'm beginning to understand the Nazis and the madness of crowds.  I need to go take a shower.

By GunterK - Nov. 5, 2021, 1:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi cfdr,

Thanks for bringing this up.  I have followed events in Australia a little bit. They had brutal lockdowns. Even old ladies got arrested for not wearing a mask in public.

One forum convention you need to remember though… any scientist using a far-right site (such as your first link) to speak is automatically classified as a quack on our forum here… and his comments are of no value.

However, I did read the article.

First, there are some negative comments about Dr Mercola here, but the link is about Dr Malone. 

Dr. Malone is the inventor of the mRNA jab. I would say his advice (regarding the jab) weighs more than anybody else’s in this country, regardless what website he uses to speak….

I had to chuckle, when he spoke about “severe censorship”, because just a few hours ago, I wrote that I was unable to provide a link for an important video from early 2020, due to youtube censorship.

“This is another conspiracy theory that needs to be busted open”, metmike said.   Strange… just a few days ago, youtube admitted to have removed more than 1,000,000 Covid/vaccine files, because they didn’t like their content .And even the President has openly demanded censorship on social media sites… This is no longer the USA it used to be.

The happenings in Australia are indeed puzzling….. although, when the mRNA jabs were first released, early 2021, some scientists actually predicted such things would be happening!!!

Again, I am not a virologist… I know nothing and I don’t have an explanation for all these things….. but these scientists opposed the claims of our vaccine pushers, the claims that the mRNA jab strengthened the immune system.   Just the opposite, they said.

The jab disabled the natural immune system, they said, and the jab was ‘target specific” and could only handle the original Covid19 and nothing else.  This was quickly proven to be correct when the Delta showed up. 

And what you are posting here today could be further proof of their comments. With the natural immune system being disabled (or at least weakened) by the jab, the body has no defense against other intruders..Maybe this could explain all these people getting sick.

Again, I am not qualified to make such connections…. It’s just interesting that these scientists predicted these happenings a few months ago.

A few weeks ago, another doctor stated that his practice saw more cancer patients than normally.  Same thing???  I don't know, but he thought it had to do with so many people now being vaxxed.

Just saw the story below… same thing is happening here in the USA as in Australia. Covid Cases are dropping, but ERs are filling up.

And what are they filling up with? Heart conditions, blood clots, etc….. exactly the problems that so many people have experienced right after vaccination.

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/something-really-strange-happening-hospitals-all-over-america

I was familiar with the case of the soccer player mentioned in this link. He had been very active recommending the vaxx for young kids.  Of course, he was fully vaccinated. 

Again… I know nothing… I am only reporting what other scientists say.  However, these events certainly make it quite clear that what we are being told by the vaccine people, is not the complete story.

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 3:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Joj,

No kidding man, this is crazy stufff.

Hey Gunter, I left a message for you on the thread you started to pushi disinformation and defy my requests.

By GunterK - Nov. 5, 2021, 10:37 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi metmike,

I don’t quite understand your last comment about “misinformation”.

I hope I have your permission to post the latest discovery, made at the University of California, even though some may consider it to be “misinformation”

This study actually confirms what I described in my earlier reply to cfdr…..

The vaxx is designed for the original Covid19. (“target specific”). It does not protect you against the flu or anything else. It couldn’t even protect you against the Delta.

I remember posting an article from an Israeli newspaper, a few months ago, disclosing the low efficacy of the vaxx, once the Delta arrived. Yet, even in this article, they recommended booster shots.  And I asked…. If you know something is not working well anymore, why would you try to fix the problem by handing out more of the stuff that’s not working anymore?

This article below makes it clear… a new vaccine is needed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10168639/Is-Delta-infectious-Scientists-little-known-mutation-Covid-variant.html

I have been informed that I will be kicked out later today, for posting “misinformation”.

As Dr Fauci said, anything that goes against what he says, is ‘misinformation”… and so it is here.

I hope my comments gave cfdr something to think about

PS  

I am getting my flu shots this weekend.  I have a feeling this could be a tough flu season (with cfdr's post in mind)

)

By GunterK - Nov. 5, 2021, 11:19 a.m.
Like Reply

I also find it interesting that, so far, none of the posters here have addressed the content of cfdr’s first link.  Instead they go into a rant about a Dr. Mercola (i don't know anything about him),   The main sublect of this link is Dr Malone

Dr. Malone is the inventor of the mRNA jab. IMHO, he knows more about it than Dr Fauci, or anybody of the FDA, or most certainly anybody here on this forum.

Dr. Malone obviously has concerns about the jab… but the People are not supposed to hear anything about that

Gotta go... have things to do

By cfdr - Nov. 5, 2021, 12:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike,  again, I question your sources.  Wikipedia, npr, businessinsider, washingtonpost - In my experience, these are in no way reliable sources if you are really searching for facts.  All of them, in my opinion, are propaganda sources.  NPR is actually the worst, again, IMHO, as they have this morally superior attitude that their listeners use to construct the morally superior bubbles they comfortably live in.

Unfortunately, facts have become extremely hard to identify these days.

But, again, I'm searching.  I do not claim to know the answers here.  What I do know is that there is indeed a grand conspiracy afoot to cement the globalist elites in at the top while the rest of us are allowed to live in a Marxist system below.  And the media has become our Pravda.

Just this morning I see these:

https://summit.news/2021/11/04/italian-institute-of-health-drastically-reduces-its-official-covid-death-toll-number/

What are the official statistics worth today?

https://mises.org/wire/resist-unique-patient-identifier

Ron Paul is rightfully worried about the direction we are traveling.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/heres-the-real-reason-comirnaty-is

I know nothing at all about this guy, but he paints a picture that, after being in the markets for as many years as I have, I recognize.

https://rairfoundation.com/bombshell-nobel-prize-winner-reveals-covid-vaccine-is-creating-variants/

Again, other than being a Nobel winner, I know little about him too.  I remember reading his comments a long time ago, however, and he seems to have remained consistent.

Again - how much do we really know about the vaccines??  How useful are the statistics that have been kept about this?  I do know that, after the second shot, I abruptly lost more of my hearing.  I also know that my blood pressure has noticeably gone up.

I know that you like to find "the facts" and take a position and fight for it.  I am still questioning "the facts" as I feel we have been spoon-fed data that looks questionable by the globalist corporate media.  I see a war going on right now for the control of the western world - if not the entire world.  It scares the hell out of me - and that is not my normal state. 

By cfdr - Nov. 5, 2021, 12:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Don't you think that the MSM will do everything possible to not cover a story like this - if, indeed, it is valid??

We're talking about our very own Pravda here.  There is, IMHO, no other way this can be seen.  Details of the Russia Collusion are just now coming to light.  Why do you think that is?

As for the story - it just came out.  We have to assume that the quotes from McGowan are accurate, don't we?

Alex Berernson notes comments made by WA Premier Mark McGowan on October 31st about hospitals being currently overwhelmed. “Our hospitals are under enormous pressure. This is the same in [the rest of Australia]. This has been something no one has ever seen before, the growth in demand in our hospitals, why it is is hard, hard to know… There is huge numbers of people coming through the door, so we’re doing everything we can to try to manage it,” says Premier McGowan.

If this story is NOT covered by your usual sources (NPR, WaPo, businessinsider) don't you have to ask why?

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 1:35 p.m.
Like Reply

"If this story is NOT covered by your usual sources (NPR, WaPo, businessinsider) don't you have to ask why?"

Seriously cfdr, 95%+ of the time its because its made up and when it first comes out.......there is no rebuttal because it's made up and it takes several days to check into it in many cases.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that its NOT because the MSM is covering it up. They are certainly biased on many to most things but using that to believe nothing from the MSM and everything from far right disinformation sources is a major downfall.  Neither party has a franchise of the truth and when you believe one side every single time.......you are believing lies some of the time.........which is the case on the COVID vaccines and Trump's HUGE lie. 

By the time the rebuttals hit, days later tens of millions of people have seen the lie and want to believe the lie and accuse the MSM rebuttals of covering it up. 

Trust me, this is a never ending saga and that's one of the strategies that work best.

Once you convince somebody of something, they interpret all new information to confirm what they think that they know. Just your response tells me how badly you want to believe this. That the MSM is not covering it intentionally.

Another huge ploy that's used is that information like this is presented as only available to a select few of far right sources and they have magical mystery detective and reporting skills that can get to the bottom of everything, while the MSM is either incompetent or dishonest and trying to cover it up.

This is a complete myth and is actually the exact opposite.

I note that you are defending the story with 0 corroborating evidence........even though it makes ZERO sense in the real world based on authentic science and facts.

You will note that my response was brief ...........that we will see.

I don't waste my time defending or debunking anything until the authentic facts/science to do so are there.

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 1:54 p.m.
Like Reply

"Mike,  again, I question your sources.  Wikipedia,"

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77140/#77143

This, so that you can keep believing one of the worlds biggest charlatan's and quack's?

Man, if you want to believe 1 iota of what comes out of the mouth of this world class fraudster and mega quack, then I must have you figured out wrong cfdr. I though honest science  and honest scientists mattered to you more than blind politics.

BTW, Gunter, you said this:

"First, there are some negative comments about Dr Mercola here, but the link is about Dr Malone. "

Maybe you completely missed this...who WROTE/AUTHORED and presented the article:

By             

Mercola.com

August 9, 2021

But we can also deal with the other quack, Dr. Malone too.

BTW, he didn't INVENT this technology but he did play a role.

Let me guess, the objective facts in the articles and links below will not be believed because they don't come from far right sources.........but here goes anyways.

BTW, I am not part of the far left, MSM or in on the conspiracy theory. You know my long lived position of the fake climate crisis. You will never be able to explain me without acknowledging the objective and authentic truth/science

The Vaccine Scientist Spreading Vaccine Misinformation

Robert Malone claims to have invented mRNA technology. Why is he trying so hard to undermine its use?

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

Fact Check-COVID-19 vaccines are not ‘cytotoxic’

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaccine-cytotoxic/fact-check-covid-19-vaccines-are-not-cytotoxic-idUSL2N2O01XP

By GunterK - Nov. 5, 2021, 1:56 p.m.
Like Reply

cfdr,

One more comment before I leave.. not about the vaxx, but about common sense.

Virology is a complex subject. Thanks to the internet, we can learn more about it, by reading as much as we can… but it will not match the education a virologist gets from his professional training.

As happens sometimes, in the medical industry, there are opposing opinions among the experts.

However, when the inventor of the mRNA jab has concerns about the mRNA jab, then everybody should pay attention.. and with “everybody”, I mean not only all the scientists in this field, but also the members of the CDC and the FDA, all the way up to Dr Fauci.  Nobody knows more about this jab than the person who invented it.  

The fact that he is being censored and suspended from various internet platforms, and that his comments are being called “misinformation”, tells us that we are not dealing with “science” here, but with entities that have other things in mind, other motives, rather than purveying the truth. 

They want to disrupt the free exchange of information, by first discrediting opposing scientists and then having their henchmen (the MSM and social media) prohibit them from speaking up on their platforms.

It's about control....not science

I wish you the best, cfdr

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 2 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm taking hydroxychloroquine            

Started by metmike - Oct. 16, 2021, 3:29 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76287/

Best Treatments for COVID(outside of the vaccine)!            

12 responses |             

Started by metmike - Sept. 26, 2021, 9:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75440/

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ivermectin/how to get to the truth            

By metmike - Sept. 26, 2021, 8:55 p.m.          

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/74636/#75439

And as science, I can show to you conclusively in many  dozens of ways that the vaccine works!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75252/#75261

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75252/#75262

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76747/#76822

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 2:25 p.m.
Like Reply

"Virology is a complex subject. Thanks to the internet, we can learn more about it, by reading as much as we can… but it will not match the education a virologist gets from his professional training."

More bs cherry picking Gunter and we've covered this ground a dozen times before but you hang everything that you believe on a tiny fraction of the medical community.....outliers and anomolous data..........and ignored the VAST, VAST majority that contradicts it and the experts that contradict it.

Now you have somebody here that you think that you can recruit to your side because they haven't been subjected to the effective rebuttals of your months worth of bs.

Take note and learn cfdr.............if you want to be objective.

American Society for Virology Advocate for COVID-19 Vaccines

https://news.unchealthcare.org/2021/04/american-society-for-virology-advocate-for-covid-19-vaccines/

Doctors grow frustrated over COVID-19 denial, misinformation

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-misinformation-health-433991ea434e12ccfdf97b5db415310d

AMA survey shows over 96% of doctors fully vaccinated against COVID-19                             

https://www.ama-assn.org/press-center/press-releases/ama-survey-shows-over-96-doctors-fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19

Scientists quit journal board, protesting ‘grossly irresponsible' study claiming COVID-19 vaccines kill

Critics say authors of Vaccines report misrepresented Dutch data

https://www.science.org/content/article/scientists-quit-journal-board-protesting-grossly-irresponsible-study-claiming-covid-19

As a virologist I’m shocked my work has been hijacked by anti-vaxxers

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/sep/07/virologist-work-anti-vaxxers-covid

Fact Check-There is no evidence to suggest COVID-19 vaccines will kill people by causing antibody- dependent enhancement, current evidence demonstrates the opposite

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-health-coronavirus/fact-check-there-is-no-evidence-to-suggest-covid-19-vaccines-will-kill-people-by-causing-antibody-dependent-enhancement-current-evidence-demonstrates-the-opposite-idUSL2N2ND0WS

metmike: I can actually fill up 10 pages with more links because the data and evidence is monumental.

At the same time, like with many things, there are those that disagree and still some certainty left.

The main reason that people believe the speculation and unsubstantiated claims about the vaccine(and COVID) is because the United States republican party is making this political and convincing republicans that their freedoms are being taken away and the far left is making them get 2 shots as the beginning of stealing the rest of their freedoms and just trying to trick them into thinking its to save lives.

It's to cause anger and a strong rebellion...........and to brainwash with junk science.

You can't rebel against getting the shots............if the shots are a good thing. So the shots MUST be shown to be bad.

Trust me on this with 99.9% certainty. The purpose of the COVID shots is to save lives and improve the health of Americans and increase freedoms again by beating COVID, not take freedoms away(like some of the other policies on the left do).

Vaccines are safe.

Vaccines are effective.

Vaccines aren't perfect but they blow away everything else  combined that we could do to help the health of the  human race right now........... to fight a pandemic killing millions and the worst  global and US health crisis in our life time....by an astronomically wide margin.......2nd place ain't even close.

By cfdr - Nov. 5, 2021, 3:18 p.m.
Like Reply

The main reason that people believe the speculation and unsubstantiated claims about the vaccine(and COVID) is because the United States republican party is making this political and convincing republicans that their freedoms are being taken away and the far left is making them get 2 shots as the beginning of stealing the rest of their freedoms

Freedom means being able to choose what is injected into your or your children's bodies.  
EOD.

Vaccines are safe.

Vaccines are effective.

Vaccines aren't perfect but they blow away everything else  combined that we could do to help the health of the  human race right now........... to fight a pandemic killing millions and the worst  global and US health crisis in our life time....by an astronomically wide margin.......2nd place ain't even close.

Mike, I certainly hope that you are right.  Forcing families to get their very young children to get injections, however, is a very big step away from personal freedom - especially when it does not look like, statistically, there is much of any benefit to those children.

I guess I'm not nearly as trusting of the politicians, Pfizer, or the corporate owned media as you are.

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 4:15 p.m.
Like Reply

"I guess I'm not nearly as trusting of the politicians, Pfizer, or the corporate owned media as you are."

You keep MIS-characterizing this as a trust issue with me cfdr.

I use empirical data as much as possible and DON'T trust any source, especially, NEVER a politician.

It's YOU that are putting your trust in the far right sources you showed, then responded by telling me that you don't trust any of my numerous sources because they were not far right.

I showed WHY exactly I didn't believe in your first source because of his wackoo, fraudulent beliefs........not because who reported them but because of what his real medical positions are. 

You can't possible believe those things too?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77140/#77143

By cfdr - Nov. 5, 2021, 6:01 p.m.
Like Reply

OK, I see a misunderstanding.  When I quote an article, I am not saying that I have decided that the contents are factual.  I am more trying to look at questions raised and ask whether or not they are pointing at something that might be considered.  I appreciate you pointing out reasons why they are or are not worth considering.

Now, as to Mercola, I have nothing to support his claims.  But first of all, Wikipedia is pure propaganda.  It is a political instrument.  Also, being banned from Youtube is not a disqualifier.  One link that caught my eye, when I followed it, was from the NY Times - again, NOT a trustworthy source whatsoever.  Unfortunately, it was behind a paywall.  When Wikipedia says "researchers have identified him . . ." it reeks to me of propaganda.  Twitter and Facebook??  Are you kidding me now?  And then . . . businessinsider, npr, and WaPo.  Mike, every one of those sources are pure propaganda.  Again, you may be right about Mercola - I don't know - but most everything you quoted were political hit pieces - attacks on the man rather than what he said.

Isn't this a major problem with climate science?  The lack of good useful data?  Once again - I'm not saying that I know if the vaccines are safe or not safe.  My guess is that we don't know enough at this time to make that judgement.  The inputs to this decision look to me to be problematic to say the least.

But, don't talk about "empirical data" when you are quoting the sources you used  in that reply.  And, I am NOT putting my trust in "far right sources."  I am saying that I feel that I don't have enough good data to make conclusions, and I feel that you are jumping to conclusions based on data from very questionable sources.

Is that more clear?

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 6:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Just this morning I see these:

https://summit.news/2021/11/04/italian-institute-of-health-drastically-reduces-its-official-covid-death-toll-number/

What are the official statistics worth today?

https://mises.org/wire/resist-unique-patient-identifier

Ron Paul is rightfully worried about the direction we are traveling.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/heres-the-real-reason-comirnaty-is

I know nothing at all about this guy, but he paints a picture that, after being in the markets for as many years as I have, I recognize.

https://rairfoundation.com/bombshell-nobel-prize-winner-reveals-covid-vaccine-is-creating-variants/

Again, other than being a Nobel winner, I know little about him too.  I remember reading his comments a long time ago, however, and he seems to have remained consistent.

cfdr,

There are hundreds disinformation posts/messages out there. Gunter tied me up for hundreds of hours fact checking and debunking them.......and almost all of them came from far right sights.

1. The first guy one comes from this conspiracy theory person(no, he didn't let you in on a secret that the MSM is hiding.......he tricked you by manipulating numbers and bs)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Joseph_Watson

2.  This is an opinion by Ron Paul. He's a very credible person and I would have voted for him as president. 

3.  This guy has gone deep into conspiracy theory land and is anti vaccine. I agree with his early treatment protocol but he is against the best tool.......vaccines and has sort of lost touch with reality.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/10/05/1036408/silicon-valley-millionaire-steve-kirsch-covid-vaccine-misinformation/

4. Sometimes, even Nobel Prize winners say dumb things, even while the data and evidence is clearly proving them wrong. This one was pretty dumb, debunked with data but is still being repeated in conspiracy theory land.

https://science.thewire.in/the-sciences/luc-montagniers-views-on-covid-vaccines-are-latest-of-his-wrong-vexing-ideas/

https://www.newswise.com/factcheck/debunking-the-claim-that-vaccines-cause-new-covid-19-variants

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-869249289558

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/no-vaccines-do-not-cause-new-sars-cov-2-variants

Again, you can post countless of these articles and statements every day for me to fact check and keep me busy for hours, like Gunter did much of the time but I would rather teach you to be able to objectively  fact check instead of just believing all the anti COVID vaxx stuff you get on far right sites, which you never balance with anything else.

Since you made it clear that you don't trust any other sources...........so I'm very sorry for your loss. 

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2021, 6:42 p.m.
Like Reply

And I'm not pretending to always know definitively what the answer is on everything. I am glad that there is so much that I DON'T know because thats what makes life so fun...........so much more to learn.

Or that your sources are always wrong.........they are right sometimes.

My suggestion is to not just believe one side every time.

And I do love fact checking and looking at information like this. Too much so in fact because I get paid 0 for it and it takes up hours of my time on many days but there are things worth more than money and one of them is knowledge/discernment that can only be acquired with learning and learning can only happen with an open mind/sincerely practicing the scientific method.

By cfdr - Nov. 7, 2021, 7:52 a.m.
Like Reply

My suggestion is to not just believe one side every time.

I couldn't agree more.  There are sites that I trust much more than other - as I've said, I have followed, and visited with, Armstrong for over thirty years.  I have also been very impressed by the guy who writes the conservative treehouse site, as I have followed him for about five years now, and he has done an exceptional job on the politics - especially concerning the FBI, the Senate, and Russiagate.  He used the method I have mentioned in market analysis - who benefits - to look for what is going on behind the curtain.

But, Mike, you need to be so much more cautious about sites like NPR, WaPo, the NYT, all the networks, and if there is a link to brennancenter.org - treat it for what it is - modern day Pravda.

By metmike - Nov. 7, 2021, 9:02 a.m.
Like Reply

I’m totally aware of the bias cfdr......from both sides.

When I go to Detroit to visit my 96 year old dad, I listen to NPR on the car radio and often here too.

They are the most opposite of my view on climate change of any source that I know of.......but I still listen for hours, even while cringing at times to hear the exaggerations and often completely wrong science and facts on climate and weather.

1. I WANT to hear the other side. I already know my side. What’s to be gained by going to places that tell what I already know?

2. They have some extraordinarily good stuff done professionally and with wonderful insight thats unmatched on the radio. 

If I decided to never listen to NPR because they have climate change, a key issue for this atmospheric scientist, so wrong......I would be cheating metmike of opportunities to enrich his learning....especially about  how the other side thinks......which I know the least about.

Neither political side has a franchise on the truth.

If you believe in one political side all the time.....you are believing lies SOME of the time.

I spend around half my time watching FOX and half watching CNN.

CNN was doing the most bs-ing by far when they were trying to get Trump out. 

It’s totally flipped now. FOX has become the king of bs-ing on TV now.

Mainly their evening commentators. 

I showed a stat story recently. 82% of FOX viewers believe the election was stolen from Trump.

Judge G. Had him on her show last Saturday.

Of course these viewers believe this......it’s why they go there to hear the news the way they want to hear it.

I go to different places to hear all the news from every side....including places like infowars believe it or not.

Fascinating guy that makes him fun and interesting/entertaining to listen too.

Totally full of crap and nutso conspiracy theories but when I listen to Alex Jones, a light goes on in my head.

I think.....wow, this is where all these people are getting the crap from!

I totally disagree and reject his crap but I learned something.

By cfdr - Nov. 7, 2021, 9:24 a.m.
Like Reply

Neither political side has a franchise on the truth.

If you believe in one political side all the time.....you are believing lies SOME of the time.

I totally agree with those sentences.  

There is a site I have followed for quite some time.  It's out of Sweden:

https://softwaredevelopmentperestroika.wordpress.com/

If you spend a bit of time going back through his posts, I would be interested in your thoughts.  You may have to go back aways to look at consistency.  He seems to be very data-driven.

By metmike - Nov. 7, 2021, 9:34 a.m.
Like Reply

WOW, this is an awesome article

I’ve discussed this topic before in other threads but this is the best article yet.

When back my desk I’ll pull up the prior threads and add this ...or start a new thread that his deserves.