Question for Biden, Trudeau and others
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - March 12, 2021, 10:54 p.m.

Biden when talking about his Green Deal told us

"We know what to do, we just have to do it"

Sorry Joe but dumb old me doesn't know what to do. Please explain and you can also tell Trudeau for me. So far all Trudeau has done is tax us on our energy consumption. Well Trudeau, what are you doing with that tax money. I have investigated as much as I can about carbon credits and found mumbo jumbo but nothing I can use or even remotely understand. Same for any Green Deal by Biden.

Also

Biden promised lots of high paying jobs

President Biden

When will we see those high paying jobs

Comments
By metmike - March 13, 2021, 11:33 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

We are clearly having a climate optimum on this planet by most authentic scientific standards for life...........though people have been convinced that CO2, a VERY beneficial gas and building block of life based on ALLLLLL legit science..... is pollution.

But it's insane for a cold country, like Canada to be on board with this idea.

The optimal temperature of the planet for life, is probably around 2 deg. C warmer than this and optimal CO2 level for most life is double this..........not "might be" or "could be" but proven to be double this from REAL world studies(compared to a potential, unlikely computer  simulated crisis on global climate models)

NEW:  Optimal CO2 for life more than double current level. See the proof with thousands of studies. Showing Scientific American.....and mainstream science sold to us........ to be wrong about plants and the affects from Climate Change. December 2020

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62784/

For Canada, however, what is the optimal temperature?

For sure warmer than this and warmer than Canada will be in 80 years. For the country of Canada to be against more modest global warming would be like an economist being against...............jobs. Or a farmer against.........fertilizer. 

Here's an example of one of thousands of junk science articles based on busted computer model simulations that they project as accurate weather/climate prognosticators.................for 80 years from now. This is to scare and propagandize people because it sure isn't to educate them with authentic science(since this is the opposite of that).

By 2080, the climate in these Canadian cities will look nothing like it does today

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/canadian-climate-cities-2080-1.5014695

"If people like a warmer climate, they're going to get it," said Fitzpatrick. "But what's going to come along with that are much higher prices for things like food, when [a changing climate] disrupts agriculture. It's going to have major impacts to other natural systems and infrastructure. We're going to pay the price in some way for what some see as beneficial warming."  

Fitzpatrick noted that these city matches are not exact, because many cities' climate projections don't look like anything that exists in the present day.      

"[The cities are] either becoming too warm, or their combination of temperature and precipitation isn't present today," he said. "

metmike: Anybody that thinks more modest global warming and an increase in CO2 will cause anything other than increased food production in the country of Canada is completely delusional and anti science, anti reality. 

By metmike - March 13, 2021, 11:37 a.m.
Like Reply

The ruse they use to support the so called planet saving  Green New Deal is based on manufactured, computer model simulations of weather/climate going out 100 years that have been wrong about all their catastrophic projections.

Bernie Sanders fake climate scare: Major cities NOT going under water in 8 to 9 years. We do not have XX years to save the (greening up) planet from the climate optimum(fake climate crisis). January 2020.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/46122/

By wglassfo - March 14, 2021, 1:37 a.m.
Like Reply

Okay: So we have established the models about the Green Deal are incorrect. That is not my point that I am trying to establish

Biden says we know what to do

Well: I don't know what to do

And I am waiting for these high paying jobs

Somebody needs to call Biden's bluff and ask the question

By metmike - March 14, 2021, 10:34 a.m.
Like Reply

"Well: I don't know what to do"

Exactly Wayne. You need to be convinced that the government knows what to do.....to save the planet........to create made up jobs.......to make minorities successful.......to apply justice....to defeat COVID........they define all truths.......... they define(redefine/interpret) all science they have the answer to solve every problem.............but they need our devoted trust.

Trust them. Ignore all the real world actions that tell us they are driven/seeking power to get control and just trust that they are all altruistic beings......based on their manufactured, scary worlds that they will save us from. 

Trust the government to do all the right things for you because all they care about is you Wayne.

*They will save us from the climate crisis!

*They will save us from the systemic racism, rampant in this country!

*They will save us from all the evil/racist cops!

*They will save us from the evil republican, Q'Anon/White Supremist  terrorists, who almost killed numerous members of congress as they attempted to overthrow the democratic government.....and are lurking in the shadows, waiting for their next opportunity to disrupt democracy and hurt people. 

*They have been saying for almost a year that cloth masks work....so wear them, even though it's the N95 masks that work, which they tell you NOT to buy. 

*People need to always avoid groups as large as 10 people, because that spreads COVID.........unless its for civil rights, where thousands can gather with no risk of COVID spread. 

*We needed widespread lock downs to stop COVID and as Biden told us last week........may need them again.

*Trump messed up the vaccination process real bad but no need to worry, Biden has fixed things and because of him we will beat COVID............as long as everybody believes his truths and science and instructions.

*There is definitely no crisis at the southern border..........but just in case there is an illegal immigration crisis at the southern border......it's Trump's fault.  Whatever Biden does will be the right thing because Biden only does good things to save us from the bad things which Trump caused. 

Wayne, Just don't question whether any of that stuff is real. They say it is and that its a major threat. 

Just believe them..........then, you don't have to worry about what to do. 

They will do it all for you/us Wayne!

Are you all in on this or not?

By wglassfo - March 14, 2021, 3:13 p.m.
Like Reply

You said it mike

Trust them, they will do it for us

What with censorship etc, most people will believe their version of saving the planet

So we will have more spending on junk projects that won't do anything, unless the senate slows down the spending but with so many people convinced the planet needs to be saved, that may not happen

I can't believe that Ford has an F-150 electric truck ready for sale by mid 2022 as the target sale date. I have seen pictures of the prototype being tested

As much as I can research most manufacturers will have an electric version available for sale in the near future. Obviously Tesla has been selling for some time

It seems rather obvious that Biden will want an electric grid to charge these vehicles, charging stations and a supply of electricity. Manufacturers aren't in the business of making something that won't sell. An EV market needs all this infrastructure 

Wind and solar has become cheaper than fossil fuel at the power generating site. But the carbon foot print to produce the turbine and solar may need 10 yrs or for ever to get to carbon neutral, that is if you forget the carbon is good idea and take them at their word, which isn't true, I know.

Texas may be a good place for wind generation but can the grid move electric power to Iowa or far out places where solar is under a blanket of snow and the wind is not so much.

CA should have lots of solar opportunities but so far they can't keep the lights on and the wild fires from burning up the solar farms, if grass fires become the next fire hazard

I fear the Green Deal will spend a lot of money for a small return. I may not have everything correct in my senerio but I can't see a success either.