the dems and election mysteries
19 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - March 12, 2021, 9:25 p.m.

I approach this with trepidation but how are we to discuss it or correct the evil if we do not approach the problem of the dems and cheating?

Seems the Iowa 2nd district had one of the closest elections in history. Just a few votes. The R was up from the start but her lead narrowed until the end. She eventually prevailed and the vote was certified. The entire House then certified the entire election including hers and she was seated and has been serving since Jan.

Now comes Pelosi with some underhanded never before used mysterious maneuver to overturn and seat the dem. Sorry the technicalities I do not know well enough to clearly state. 

This brings about several questions. Why are dems allowed to change rules, laws, customs of a free and fair election and often times at their discretion and with no coverage. How are we supposed to fight when none or little of this is ever reported. And if wrong doing is found then soon swept right under the rug. We have laws and rules of conduct in this country and just like the virus rules they only apply to a select few. If this does not stop or be stopped soon we will wake up one morning and have become Venezuela.

So does certified only apply when the dem wins? Do you get to throw the election officials out or cover the windows only if the officials are R's? Can you change the rules and go around the state legislatures willy nilly as long as you are a Dem? Why can't we once and for all clean these elections up? Or better yet does anyone even care anymore because we so calloused and used to the cheating we just let it go?https://nationalfile.com/video-pelosi-says-of-course-democrat-house-could-overturn-election-results-to-let-democrat-win-months-after-losing-election/

https://news.yahoo.com/nancy-pelosi-opens-door-house-003727886.html

Comments
By wglassfo - March 16, 2021, 11:50 a.m.
Like Reply

It seems nobody has the nerve to answer your question

Although I was not familiar with your example until I read your information, some things seems to be obvious

A small amount of cheating was considered par for the coarse, in the past and both sides engaged in cheating.

Why even a small amount of cheating at any time is beyond my ability to absorb right from wrong. Then the Dems had this great idea of never letting a crisis go to waste and introduced changes to the voting procedure that under normal circumstances would never be allowed but because of the virus, it seems the changes although illegal were allowed to stay. Why?? I do not know. The law should be the law but the Dems changed the law and in an illegal manner, so it seems to me.

Now it seems the Dems have become so brave they don't even bother to hide their election changes. Seems as if when the Dems are in power, everything is fair

Now I could be wrong but that is how I see it

By mcfarm - March 16, 2021, 2:49 p.m.
Like Reply

even though you are from Canada your vision seems clear to me

By metmike - March 16, 2021, 3:02 p.m.
Like Reply

It's mostly about each side trying to gain as much power that they can, by whatever means that they can.

In this case, if they overturned that election it would really look bad......but they haven't.

Your source also states this:

"Republicans and Trump voters have been heavily focused on election integrity following credible evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Democrats, Biden voters, and mainstream media outlets, and leftists organizations, who many would argue perpetuate and deliberately work to encourage voter fraud, have vehemently denied the allegations, calling it President Trump’s “Big Lie” to “subvert democracy.”

1. Isn't it amazing that all this widespread voter fraud only took place in the 6 states that Trump lost by the least amount and would need to win the 2020 election?  In all the states that he won, everything was legit.

2. The biggest widespread fraud that was perpetrated on a large scale was shown to be from those ALLEGING fraud caused Biden to steal the election. This was conclusively proven many times.

3. "President Trump’s “Big Lie” to “subvert democracy.”  I would call it much more serious than that. It was the most diabolical thing ever perpetrated on the American people by a president............by an extremely wide margin. Trump should never be allowed to hold public office again and those that pushed the bs narrative of Biden stealing the election have destroyed their credibility with clear thinking people. 

We should be bothered greatly by Pelosi's comments which were wrong about one extremely close race in the state of IA that could have gone either way. But if that bothers us and we have any objective brains cells, then what Trump did, on a scale thousands of times worse should really, really bother us. 

To be bothered by one and not the other is....................viewing the world with cognitive bias to see only what we want to see.

By mcfarm - March 16, 2021, 3:12 p.m.
Like Reply

I know you do not want to talk about this and that is fine. I do not know if Trump won every state he won fair and square. I will admit if there was cheating it should be corrected and I don't care who goes down for the crime.....as stated and stated over the past 6 months. We as a country have to fix this mess and now..or as the example shows it may already too late.

By metmike - March 16, 2021, 6:35 p.m.
Like Reply

"I know you do not want to talk about this and that is fine"

mcfarm,

I am happy to discuss anything and have any topic here discussed.

My point on it is that Trump supporters are all bent out of shape about election fraud because they feel that Biden stole the election and are focusing on any little item that features potential election fraud from the other side, including a comment like this.

The comment by Peloski was very wrong and if they actually did that it would be really bad but while you're dwelling on the stolen election and not noticing, you're about to have new laws passed for  carbon taxes of 50c added to your gasoline and much, much n, much higher than that for your electricity and natural gas for your home as power plants, coal companies and energy mining companies pass on their penalties and carbon taxes. Chances of that? 100%

Your income tax is also going higher too. 

You're starting to see the massive influx of uncontrolled immigration at the southern border.

You started to see the beginning of the cultural revolution last year when they destroyed or removed many thousands of statutes and monuments and voted to rename schools and streets that had the name of great historical men, if they existed during slavery......even some that were against slavery like Lincoln because he was supposedly bad for Native Americans.

An out of control national debt that, if we are still in the real world, will come back to crush our country with unpayable debt, even the interest will crush us.... out of control inflation and devaluing of the dollar. 

Trump has unified the democrats and is splintering the republicans. He's been a gift to the other side, which will now try their best to reap the benefits of that dynamic.

Actually, they've been doing it for some time in some realms. 

The only thing that can save the republicans which are Trumpcentric, is for Trump to take a back seat and throw his entire support behind a new leader of the party. 

Trump is more toxic to the party by a wide margin than ever. Sorry to feed our Trump supporters the truth and he will have his core supporters no matter what happens but his actions after the election have put him in a place that makes it 100% impossible under any scenario for him to resurrect even a snowballs chance in hell of leading the republican party again. He can only hurt it by leading it and hurt it more by opposing it.

Or he can step out of the leadership role, be humble and throw his support behind somebody else or behind certain topics but not with his display of abrasive politics that has earned him the most enemies in the history of politics.

Do you think that he can do that?

By mcfarm - March 16, 2021, 10:08 p.m.
Like Reply

I have little fear that Trump will run again. In his position and age he does not need it. I think his ego can be filled by helping the next candidate and I do not think it will be him. Actually as much as Trump accomplished, as many campaign promises he stayed true to, as much as I think he wanted and did put America first I hope he is not the candidate. We have had enough Trump hate and Trump drama.

By metmike - March 17, 2021, 1:22 a.m.
Like Reply

You can say that again mcfarm!

By TimNew - March 17, 2021, 6:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes,  Ballots were couted accurately.  No,  not all ballots counted were legitimate.

Of all the cases thrown out,  some were done so due to lack of merit,  but if you review the rulings, as I demonstrated in the case before the Michigan supreme court with the 4-3 decision,  the evidence was not heard. This was well documented in the dissenting opinion I provided  a few weeks back. It was the same in several states/cases.

Audits of signatures on absentee and mail in ballots were not done.  They were stonewalled.  I have first hand knowledge of this in Ga. I also know the voter roles are hopelessly flawed and extremely succeptable to fraud.

Finally,  you say "1. Isn't it amazing that all this widespread voter fraud only took place in the 6 states that Trump lost by the least amount and would need to win the 2020 election?  In all the states that he won, everything was legit."

Can you not imagine a scenario where states were divided up.  "These will definitely go to Biden. These will definitely go to Trump.   These remaining can go either way, and if we get most,  or all of them,  we'll win".    

It doesn't seem very far fetched to me. If the left were determined to engage in voter fraud,  why would they make an effort in states like California and New York?

By mcfarm - March 17, 2021, 6:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim, just because its engrained in lib behavior would be my guess. True they win Ca every time and by a large margin but we also know they have no fear of slipping many, many illegal votes thru the system. Slip of the tongue "illegal".... Usually it would be nice if illegals were not allowed to vote in a country's fair and free election.

By metmike - March 17, 2021, 11:48 a.m.
Like Reply

"If the left were determined to engage in voter fraud,  why would they make an effort in states like California and New York?"

The 10 closest states in the 2020 presidential election

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/politics/2020-election-trump-biden-closest-states/index.htm

l

1. Georgia: Biden leads by .2 percentage points (99% of precincts reporting)

2. (tie) Arizona: Biden leads by .6 percentage points (98% reporting)

2. (tie) Wisconsin: Biden wins by .6 percentage points (99% reporting)

4. Pennsylvania: Biden wins by .7 percentage points (98% reporting)

5. North Carolina: Trump leads by 1.4 percentage points (98% reporting)

6. Michigan: Biden wins by 2.6 percentage points (99% reporting)

7. Nevada: Biden wins by 2.7 percentage points (97% reporting)

8. Florida: Trump wins by 3.4 percentage points (99% reporting)

9. Texas: Trump wins by 5.9 percentage points (99% reporting)

10. (tie) Minnesota: Biden wins by 7.1% (99% reporting)

10. (tie) New Hampshire: Biden wins by 7.1% (99% reporting)

Now, as you might expect given that Biden won the election, he also won most of the closest races in the country. Of the 11 closest states, Biden won six of them and leads in two more. Assuming Georgia and Arizona eventually are called for Biden, he will have won all five of the closest contests in 2020.

By metmike - March 17, 2021, 11:52 a.m.
Like Reply

metmike: These were the results in 2016, when Russia did hacking and colluded to influence those same states, as asserted by the dem narrative.

The 10 Closest States in the 2016 Election

1. Michigan (.3 percentage points)

2. New Hampshire (.4 percentage points)

3. Wisconsin (1 percentage point)

4. Pennsylvania (1.2 percentage points)

5. Florida (1.2 percentage points)

6. Minnesota (1.5 percentage points)

7. Nevada (2.4 percentage points)

8. Maine (2.7 percentage points)

9. North Carolina (3.8 percentage points)

10. Arizona (3.9 percentage points)

By metmike - March 17, 2021, 11:56 a.m.
Like Reply

This was the result in 2012..........not very close races, other than Florida.

Not much voter fraud?

1. Florida (.6 percentage points)

2. Ohio (1.9 percentage points)

3. North Carolina (2.2 percentage points)

4. Virginia (3 percentage points)

5. Colorado (4.7 percentage points)

6. Pennsylvania (5.2 percentage points)

7. Iowa (5.6 percentage points)

8. New Hampshire (5.8 percentage points)

9. Nevada (6.6 percentage points)

10. Wisconsin (6.7 percentage points)

By metmike - March 17, 2021, 12:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Here's the actual electoral vote map shaded by the winner. Note the deciding margin of victory...................over 7 million in favor of the clear, legit winner Joe Biden.

Profile image of Biden

Biden                                       51.3%  81,283,786

Trump Profile image of Trump46.8%  74,222,552

By metmike - March 17, 2021, 1:02 p.m.
Like Reply

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

Where is the correlation of fraud with the closest elections?

By metmike - March 17, 2021, 1:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Wonderful discussion here:

The truth about voter fraud:

https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/legacy/The%20Truth%20About%20Voter%20Fraud.pdf

Allegations  of  election-related  fraud  make  for  enticing  press.    Many  Americans  remember  vivid  stories  of voting improprieties in Chicagoland, or the suspiciously sudden appearance of LBJ’s alphabetized ballot box in Texas, or Governor Earl Long’s quip: “When I die, I want to be buried in Louisiana, so I can stay active in politics.”  Voter fraud, in particular, has the feel of a bank heist caper: roundly condemned but technically fascinating, and sufficiently lurid to grab and hold headlines.Perhaps because these stories are dramatic, voter fraud makes a popular scapegoat.  In the aftermath of a close election, losing candidates are often quick to blame voter fraud for the results.  Legislators cite voter fraud as justification for various new restrictions on the exercise of the franchise.  And pundits trot out the same few anecdotes time and again as proof that a wave of fraud is imminent.  Allegations of widespread voter fraud, however, often prove greatly exaggerated.  It is easy to grab headlines with a lurid claim (“Tens of thousands may be voting illegally!”); the follow-up — when any exists — is not usually deemed newsworthy.  Yet on closer examination, many of the claims of voter fraud amount to a great deal of smoke without much fire.  The allegations simply do not pan out. These inflated claims are not harmless.  Crying “wolf ” when the allegations are unsubstantiated distracts at-tention from real problems that need real solutions.  If we can move beyond the fixation on voter fraud, we will be able to focus on the real changes our elections need, from universal registration all the way down to sufficient parking at the poll site.Moreover,  these  claims  of  voter  fraud  are  frequently  used  to  justify  policies  that  do  not  solve  the  alleged wrongs, but that could well disenfranchise legitimate voters.  Overly restrictive identification requirements for voters at the polls — which address a sort of voter fraud more rare than death by lightning — is only the most prominent example.The Brennan Center for Justice at NYU School of Law carefully examines allegations of fraud to get at the truth behind the claims.  The Brennan Center has analyzed purported fraud cited by state and federal courts; multipartisan  and  bipartisan  federal  commissions;  political  party  entities;  state  and  local  election  officials; and authors, journalists, and bloggers.  Usually, only a tiny portion of the claimed illegality is substantiated — and most of the remainder is either nothing more than speculation or has been conclusively debunked.This paper seeks to distill our findings: the truth about voter fraud.  It first offers a straightforward definition to avoid the common trap of discussing election irregularities that involve neither voters nor fraud as if they showed voter fraud.  It then discusses different alternative reasons more credible than voter fraud to explain many of the recurring allegations.  The paper then analyzes, scenario by scenario, some of the more common types  of  alleged  voter  fraud  and  their  more  likely  causes  and  policy  solutions.    Finally,  the  paper  presents individual case studies of notorious instances of alleged voter fraud, and finds those allegations to be grossly inflated.  For more information, analysis, and opinion about voter fraud, by the Brennan Center and others, please see www.truthaboutfraud.org

By mcfarm - March 17, 2021, 1:59 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - March 17, 2021, 3:26 p.m.
Like Reply

metmike: There are some good points in there mcfarm but your source blows their credibility with me because of stating the completely opposite of the truth here:

"But even though Fulton publicly said they were stopping the count, they didn’t stop counting ballots. Republicans who were already frustrated that they weren’t near enough to properly observe the counting were outraged and cried foul when they discovered they’d been misled and encouraged to leave.

Election officials denied wrongdoing. A video came out corroborating the claims of Republican poll watchers and the media about being told the counting would stop. The video also showed ballots being pulled out from under a table, and other suspicious actions that led many observers to question the integrity of the operation. Fulton County and Georgia secretary of state officials pooh-poohed the concerns or claimed, without providing a report or substantive rebuttal, that they’d looked into the situation and found nothing problematic."

metmike: The investigation, which included looking at where the ballets in the so called suitcases came from earlier in the day,  showed the republicans made up a story to allege nefarious activity.....when there was none.

We totally debunked this guys story above here and have had to repeat it numerous times, every time some news source brings up that intentionally deceptive allegation........ again. But false narratives never die, they just get repeated enough so that people will believe them.

Election Fraud in Ga            

29 responses |                

Started by TimNew - Dec. 5, 2020, 5:14 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62268/

Re: Re: Re: Umm, we have a major problem here: "Trump Pressured GA Secretary of State to 'Find' Votes"            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63694/#63709

Fake election news about Georgia:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63755/#63761

By TimNew - March 18, 2021, 3:10 a.m.
Like Reply

OK MM.  We'll disregard most of what I've presented.   There was no chance that enough ballots were ilegitimate in any state to change any results.  There was no evidence of any irregularites and the courts all thoroughly examined every shred of evidence. Case closed.

By mcfarm - March 18, 2021, 8:04 a.m.
Like Reply

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/15/ttrumps-statement-on-washington-posts-apology-original-story-was-a-hoax/

And now comes the apology. Of course 6 months late and after these lies were used in an impeachment of the President of the United States for God's sake....not to mention every other source that used this fake information will not ever print an retraction