Biden is the good guy
18 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Oct. 21, 2020, 12:54 p.m.

Somebody else made this observation but I think it bears repeating as the media gives us little to no information about Biden "the good guy" Biden has been running on this simple statement in most of his promises. He is the good guy for the people

That was fine a few days ago. Joe portrayed himself as the adult running for president and it struck home to a lot of people

But, those pesky e-mails and the internet videos seem to have a way of unmasking so many people, not just Joe but many, many people

Recently revealed e-mails allege Joe was up to his eye balls in pay to play. Did he take a page from Hillary. At least Hillary had the sense to set up a charitable foundation, where perhaps 15-20% of the money actually went to charity. But joe thought he could run the money through his family and keep all the millions Hunter collected and possibly others may have been involved. The last chapter of this saga hasn't been written and the Dems with the help of the media are desperate to run out the clock

However the take away is this destroys Joe's image of the good guy. He has failed to offer any evidence he did not accept millions with Hunter's help other than some friends saying Russia russia. That russia line is getting a bit long in the tooth.

So Joe has lost his good guy image

What other qualities does Joe have to be the president, the most powerful position on the planet, although Xi might disagree, I will go with the USA presidency

Joe brings nothing of quality to the table now that his good guy image has been destroyed

In fact his weakness of late is a negative, as of now.

Just remember, a vote for Joe is a vote for Kamala Harris. Think about that, if you will, because that is what this all boils down to

Joe isn't a good guy and Kamala no doubt would be your president

Comments
By 7475 - Oct. 21, 2020, 1:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Hey Wayne

I couldnt agree with you more.

But Im curious. Since this election will impact you and your country quite a bit how or who would you vote if you were given an opportunity? Given the choices---

Dont you feel sorry for the world and us seeing these are the only choices were given-sad.

John

By mcfarm - Oct. 21, 2020, 5:35 p.m.
Like Reply

hey wayne, did you know creepy thief Jo now has not 1, not 2 not 3 but 4 freaken houses...all on 175000/yr....turns out the 47 year professional pay for play expert has been nothing but a cheat his entire life starting way back with the plagerism.

By metmike - Oct. 22, 2020, 12:01 a.m.
Like Reply

I was a big Joe Biden fan for decades.

Voted for him and Obama in 2008 but even after I went sour on Obama, would still have strongly considered voting for Biden in 2016 if he had run.

I was also pretty ignorant about politics until becoming moderator here. 

Since doing so, I spend a great deal of time researching political issues and politicians to have the accurate facts in order to try to present that here. 

What I've learned about Biden the last couple of years is that he is not  what he presents himself to be. 

His corruption regarding this current issue was pretty clear a year ago, so it's not shocking to get more indisputable evidence confirming what some of us already knew.

In retrospect, it makes sense now that he was the stingiest politician with helping the less fortunate over at least a decade.

When you are in politics for self serving interests and enrichment of you and your family, you are not very charitable to others with your own money.

People who steal money or acquire it thru questionable means, don't do it to give that money to charities, like Robin Hood. They do because they are greedy and materialistic and will use unethical methods to get money and power for THEM. Greedy, materialistic people are not very generous with their money. 

Biden gave average of $369 to charity a year

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=5791846&page=1

"Over the decade, the Bidens reported a total of $3,690 in charitable donations, or 0.2% of their income."

Bidens are becoming more charitable over time – they used to give less to charity than Americans making less than $5,000

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/bidens-are-becoming-more-charitable-over-time-they-used-to-give-less-to-charity-than-americans-making-less-than-5000/

"Between 1998 and 2006, the Bidens had income above $200,000 in every year (and above $300,000 in 2005), putting them either in the top 1% or very close to the top 1% of Americans by income. And yet the Bidens’ charitable giving in those years was less than the average charitable giving for the lowest income category – Americans making less than $5,000! In 1999, the average charitable gift of $690 for Americans earning less than $5,000 was almost six times greater than the $120 in charity given by the Bidens in that year. "

metmike: Charitable gifts is not as important  a topic for the average citizen. As long as they pay their taxes, we are not bothered by them having a desire to keep the rest fot them and their families. They earned it and are not professing to be altruistic people, serving the country and especially doing things to help those most in need. We elect people to public office to do those things. Politicians are the ones that make the laws which are designed to help those less fortunate. They get paid 6 figure salaries to make laws which help all Americans. 

We want somebody in office that has the correct mindset, working for Americans to help them, especially the ones that need help the most.

If you have that correct mindset(or not), then your actions, including what you do with your personal money is a major indicator. 

Clearly, for decades, Joe Biden did not have that mindset. He wanted to keep all of his money for himself and not use it to help others. 

He had that right. He didn't break any laws. I wouldn't vote for or not vote  for somebody based  exclusively on just this fact. 

However, I've spent more time helping non profit organizations the past 30 years than almost any other endeavor and understand the mindset of people like me.

There are plenty others like me out there too. We really want to make the world a better place, at times more than we care about our own prosperity. 

Joe Biden is not one of us.

We already knew Donald Trump is not part of this club but he's not running as the good guy, honest guy.  

Recently, Biden has been characterizing Trump as a rich elitist, while he(Joe) is an honest, less wealthy working man's candidate that only went to a state college, not a prestigious Ivy League school like almost all the candidates over the last 40 years.

Joe Biden reaches out to working class, calls Donald Trump an elitist

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/joe-biden-reaches-out-to-working-class-calls-donald-trump-an-elitist-20200922-p55xxx.html

"Frankly, I've dealt with guys like Trump my whole life," Biden said.

"Guys who look down on you because they've got a lot of money. Guys who think they're better than you. Guys who inherited everything they ever got in life and then squandered it.

"Guys who do everything they can to avoid paying what they owe in taxes, because they figure the rest of us — the 'little people' — we can pick up the tab for the country."

metmike: Regardless of whether his description of Trumps is accurate of not, his own actions tell us volumes about the real Joe Biden..............which doesn't match up with the words of Joe Biden. 

By joj - Oct. 22, 2020, 9:10 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike,

It appears that you forgive all of Trumps "flaws" because you like his policies, but you judge Biden from on high.  If policy is the only thing that matters why do you list Biden's short comings?

By metmike - Oct. 22, 2020, 12:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks joj,

As mentioned numerous times, the thing that Joe HAD going for him.......up until recently was that he was the nice guy. He had the superior ethics. He was taking the high road.

On agenda, Trump obliterates him(except that I am for complete socialized medicine/health care).

I have always been consistent on my resounding criticisms of Trumps personality flaws................he's mean, a bully, calls names and lies.

It's now becoming more and more clear that Bidens advantage with the "good guy" image as this thread started about, is just another false narrative/fake news.

So Bidens 

1. Agenda overall is inferior

2. His cognitive/cerebral functioning and energy is the weakest in presidential history.......by a wide margin

3. And now, his good and honest Joe image has been exposed to be fake

Example........there are numerous others:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/59607/

"I expected Trump to call names and be vicious, this is who he is but was surprised on how mean Biden was. He was calling Trump names constantly...........liar, fool, clown several times, racist, nothing smart about you.

One of the areas where Biden can shine the brightest, to show he is NOT Donald Trump,  treatment of an opponent with respect, he got right down into the gutter with him and may have out insulted Trump. I don't ever remember that happening.  Maybe it just seemed that way because I was so surprised to see Biden like this. "

joj, 

Up until a few years ago, I really did like Joe Biden. However, legit facts are capable of changing some peoples minds. 

By metmike - Oct. 22, 2020, 12:13 p.m.
Like Reply

So we have 2 candidates running.

One has mostly great agenda, the other has horrible agenda(except for me, healthcare).

On character, one is the worst president in history by a wide margin and the other.............rut, ro it appears he may have been one of the most corrupt while in office(using his position for personal gain of him and his family) and the stingiest ever in sharing his money with the less fortunate.

joj,

Do you believe that Russia is behind this?

Do you think that Hunter and Joe Biden did nothing wrong?

If you look at my many posts the past year, before this even came out, I already knew it.

It was obvious. Now we just have another smoking gun.

More smoking gun evidence on Bidens            

28 responses |               

Started by metmike - Oct. 14, 2020, 7:39 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/

No longer any question.. Biden cover-up in the Ukraine.                        

21 responses |           

Started by GunterK - May 24, 2020, 4:48 p.m.    

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/52759/

Biden Busted

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/59476/

Joe Biden            

3 responses |     

Started by wglassfo - Dec. 9, 2019, 10:41 a.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/44049/

Joe Biden, second right, and his son, Hunter, right, pictured golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer

Joe Biden (second from right) and his son Hunter (right) golfing in the Hamptons with Devon Archer

metmike: So he decided that he just wanted to play golf with Joe Biden.....and they never talked business.

Joe/Hunter Biden were blatantly corrupt, has been busted repeatedly in his lies and with the circumstances and the MSM continues to totally cover it up.

In fact, they used Bidens corruption............to impeach Trump. 

What a world that we live in..............up is down and down is up. 

By metmike - Oct. 22, 2020, 12:19 p.m.
Like Reply

You can't say that this was released to time with the election. 

This guy turned the stuff over to the FBI late last year but the FBI kept it a secret.

Maybe because the laptop is huge evidence in a money laundering operation involving Hunter. 

I came from a place of liking Senator, then VP Biden a great deal. Voting for him in 2008 and wanted him to be the democratic nominee in 2016.

It took being battered by stark, authentic facts the last 2+ years to, initially make me like him less to where I am now...........seeing him as the worst choice for president in history by a wide margin. 

What the heck does this guy offer?

Other than the potential for socialized medicine because his puppet masters want that.

His biggest credential, by an extremely wide margin is that he isn't Donald Trump. If he ran against anybody else, even McCain(I was never McCain) he would lose.

If it were McCain vs Biden right now, I would not vote.

By GunterK - Oct. 22, 2020, 12:58 p.m.
Like Reply

it seems to me, for a huge portion of the people in the US, this election is not about agendas, but how deeply they hate Trump. This hatred is more important to them, than thinking about what is good for the country.

Then there are those who irrationally adore Trump, no matter what

And then there is a large group of people who don't like Pres Trump's personality and his many flaws (you probably don't see them wearing the red cap), but they care about their coutry. For them, the Biden/Harris agenda is unacceptable.

Dialog beween these groups is futile.

By TimNew - Oct. 22, 2020, 1:20 p.m.
Like Reply

And ya know what Gunter..  A lot of Trump supporters agree.  They don't openly show their support. There's nothing to gain and plenty to lose.  From shrill verbal assault to possible physical assault and possible property damage.  Put a Trump sticker on your car or a sign on your yard,  lots of examples of that ending badly. I'm betting there's a lot of people that feel the same way when responding to polls.

What has been stuck in my mind..   Gallup recently ran a poll where 56% of likely voters stated they were better off now than they were 4 years ago...   Now,   I ask myself,   if I felt I was doing better now than I was 4 years ago,  would I be seriously considering voting for a member of the team from 4 years ago?

The only sure answer..  someone's polls are way off.

By wglassfo - Oct. 22, 2020, 5:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi 7475

That is a tough one to answer, so I will try to work through the issues as they pop into my mind

As for cross border trade I would rather have Biden

That USA/Mexico/Canada free trade agreement really sticks in my craw. Trump used milk as a red herring but it played good to you folks. Our negotiator wasn't the best and really in over her head. I don't like Trudeau and neither does Trump but when he talks about our country in the same sentence or at least one thinks about our country, that is tough to swallow. Hopefully Trudeau will be gone within a yr and we can put that behind us

Now to foreign policy, I think Trump is our best bet. Let's face it, we live under your umbrella of protection from enemy attack, although if you do improve the tech to intercept incoming missiles, we are the people living under the radioactive fall out. That is a chance we hope never happens. The fact Trump wants to increase military defense is all good for us. Given Kamala will likely have to codes or we hope somebody other than Biden, but that whole senerio is a bit scary, if under pressure, so I have to go with Trump

As for Corona virus, each country has to do their own thing and we seem to be doing not bad in that area and with the USA/Canada border closed we seem to be as well  protected as one could expect. One strange thing is we can not drive across the border unless you are a trucker [essential worker]. However, we can fly into the USA. What is so different between driving and flying is beyond me, just a bit of a strange policy. We can fly to Detroit and rent a car and go any where. Not that I want to fly any where, but that is the policy

Biden's Green Deal would be a disaster for us as we would be dragged into that whole carbon mess. Our country already is a member of the Paris climate accord and the Green Deal would add untold billions/trillions in personal carbon taxes and Federal spending. Plus our ethanal industry would be gone, not to mention carbon friendly Ag practices, [animal production] etc. And you can bet we would spend a ton of money on a policy that would do us no good, as our country would march lock step with you folks. Give that one to Trump, hands down.

Most of the remaining issues don't affect us [unless I forgot some thing] so I can just sit back with my popcorn and watch that part. I do worry some about an economic financial disaster, but that would likely happen no matter who was elected, [if it does happen] although Biden would run up the deficit faster [Green Deal will cost money [for the people and the country] no matter what Bidden says]  so give Trump another mark on the wall.

We are seeing some very good prices for our corn this yr. I believe china importing much more grain than 2018/2019 is partly the reason, but I wonder if inflation is creeping into the economy. I think we will have to wait a bit to find the answer to that question.  Is the supply less the reason for higher prices. Inflation [if it happens will likely happen no matter who is elected

On balance, given the umbrella of protection we enjoy I would have to hope for a Trump win, based purely on Trump's build up of military protection and the Green Deal would be a disaster, for both our countries. As you can see, most of the marks on the wall are under Trump

Now one thing about the Green Deal, is that when you break it down, other than a lot of money being spent, I don't think we will be able to eliminate the internal combustion engine, or fossil fuels, at least in my life time. I don't think that part of the Green Deal will happen. I won't get into the reason's why as that is a post all by itself

If I forgot some thing please let me know and I will answer the best I can/

By joj - Oct. 23, 2020, 7:54 a.m.
Like Reply

Well, I am agnostic on Hunter Biden.  Intelligence heads of our great country say it's another Russian disinformation campaign. Putin and Trump say it is not.   But let's just say it is absolutely the truth.  Biden is a choir boy compared to Trump.  With Trump, the swamp has never been more disgusting.  But even Trump's swamp culture pales in comparison with his constant abuse of the law both before and during his presidency.  Trump ia a criminal.  I don't hate him personally.  And I'm ok if he gets away with no jail time for his crimes after he is voted out.  (assuming he honors the election results)

By TimNew - Oct. 23, 2020, 8:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Intelligence heads of our great country say it's another Russian disinformation

Not really true. But it came from Schiff, so what do you expect. The headline said "50 former intelligence officials said this had the look of Russian disinformation" 

Meanwhile, Director of National Intelligence Radcliffe  says there is no intelligence to suggest Russian disinformation, and Tony Bobulinski,  former  associate of Hunter and a recipient of some of the emails, has verified the legitimacy of the emails.  

This is really starting to look bad for Biden, and,  for the record, is what actual evidence looks like, IE, it does not consist of second hand information and supposition/opinion.

By wglassfo - Oct. 23, 2020, 11:39 a.m.
Like Reply

I have heard about Trumps crimes many times while in office as president

Could somebody tell me what those crimes are and provide evidence

So far 48 million has been spent trying to find this evidence

By mcfarm - Oct. 23, 2020, 11:40 a.m.
Like Reply

add another important point Tim. Radcliffe also said he {national intelligence} provided wacko Shciff with not intelligence to back what he stated....as always Schiff is out on a Russian island just floating around uttering, RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA

By metmike - Oct. 23, 2020, 12:37 p.m.
Like Reply

If Trump committed crimes in office, he should be prosecuted fully!

Ironically, he was impeached for trying to open an investigation into this legit corruption, while they were hoping to impeach him over corruption that he didn't commit(with Russia).

Here's the latest on the Biden's.

Please tell me what I am overlooking?

Seriously, its ok to agree with me and I welcome ALL comments but am more interested in reading from you(you being everybody that reads this) why I am wrong....with legit reasons, not just  repeating what others that have zero evidence are saying. 

More smoking gun evidence on Bidens            

35 responses |                

Started by metmike - Oct. 14, 2020, 7:39 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/

By mcfarm - Oct. 26, 2020, 7:24 p.m.
Like Reply

MM, been thinking about this "good guy" Biden has carved out of whole cloth. You seem to of fallen for it hook line and sinker. Biden has never been a good guy. Would a good guy of spent his entire cultivating deep friendships and praising KKK members. Would a good guy frequently use plagerism? Would a good guy pretend for decades to be serious and poor public servant all the while be involved in many pay for play scams that end up with him the owner of 4 separate and expensive estates? Would a good guy be such a racist and sexist to over and over again in private and public blatantly break the rules that all others have to live by? Would a good guy be so compromised that a blind person would warn him to stay away from the WH and risk America's very existence? "good guy"? Please. Biden has the same exact flaws that  Obama had and Harris has. They have no clue who they are as people. They have no clue as to where they came from. They have no core values. They have no center.  They bow to powerful socialists who do not like this country much. And those same powerful people prop them up and pretend  end otherwise.         

By metmike - Oct. 26, 2020, 8:31 p.m.
Like Reply

"MM, been thinking about this "good guy" Biden has carved out of whole cloth. You seem to of fallen for it hook line and sinker."

Not sure where my points about how I feel today about Biden in recent months would give you that impression. This is the image that is best serving him to beat Trump but this is not the real Joe Biden. 

By mcfarm - Oct. 27, 2020, 7:14 a.m.
Like Reply

I may be wrong but I thought I read here that you called Biden a good guy and was well thought of his entire career. At any rate don't have time for a search now and you know what you did and did not say so my apology's.