BRINK OF WAR? SHE'S SPOT ON, IMO
29 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - Jan. 28, 2024, 7:35 p.m.
Comments
By metmike - Jan. 28, 2024, 9:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Previous thread:

ISRAEL ~ GAZA DEATH COUNT, ETC.                                      39 responses

Started by 12345 - Dec. 15, 2023, 1:43 p.m.    

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101272/

Thanks much, Jean!

This lady is 100%  wrong  with her reasoning, based on every single authentic fact and all the evidence and dynamics that 96% of the world agree strongly on.

The entire reason for the escalation, attacks on us and Allies, antisemitism and path to WW3 are the unprecedented humanitarian/war atrocities and Genocide committed by Israel on 2 million innocent  fellow Arabs/Palestinians, mostly children and women.

Many US news outlets refuse to tell us the extent of these profoundly extreme violations against humanity based on Israel’s(and US)  mentality of ethnic superiority over Palestinians/Arabs but Fox has been 100% Censoring every iota of the truth.

Having guests like this on to tell us the complete opposite of the real reason.

She claims that Biden being weak on Iran is the reason.

WRONG!

Everybody in this segment on FOX agrees that we should support Israel and let them continue to take care of business in Gaza, a clear signal of approval. There is no doubt that doing that is exactly what’s making the problem WORSE not BETTER.

Emphatic condemnation of Israel would be  the ethical, just, non political and best way to stop the escalation towards WW3.  It would stop providing loads of fuel for the Arab world to see the United States as being a serious enemy in this current realm. This Arab world sentiment is based on a rock solid reality that is true. The United States is a partner in the war crimes against Gazans. 

Every day for over 3 months, Fox has been lying and blaming Biden for the situation. Completely blacking out the truth.

Reporting fake news and manufactured interpretations. Hand picking dishonest guests like this one to reinforce their propaganda.

By 12345 - Jan. 28, 2024, 10:45 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ "People watching this complete manure and propaganda were just made dumber. " HOW'S THAT FEEL?   LOLOLOL  

By metmike - Jan. 28, 2024, 10:47 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101272/#101953

Iran says attacks by its allies won’t stop until Israel’s war in Gaza ends    

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/17/middleeast/iran-links-attacks-to-israels-war-in-gaza-intl/index.html

CNN         

Attacks by Iranian-backed groups in the Middle East won’t stop until Israel’s war on Hamas in Gaza ends, Tehran’s top diplomat warned on Wednesday, as tensions across the region threaten to spiral into wider conflict.    

“If the genocide in Gaza stops, then it will lead to the end of other crises and attacks in the region,” Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria in an interview at the World Economic Forum in Davos on Wednesday.    

Abdollahian’s comments echo the stated objectives of individual armed groups in Iran’s network of influence.

+++++++++++++++++ 

Why the War in Gaza Makes a Nuclear Iran More Likely

The Conflict Has Empowered Tehran—but Also Fueled Its Sense of Vulnerability

https://www.foreignaffairs.com/israel/why-war-gaza-makes-nuclear-iran-more-likely

++++++++++++++++

Iran showcases its reach with militia attacks across Middle East

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2024/01/01/iran-militias-gaza-israel/

++++++++++++++

War in Gaza may last all of 2024, Israel says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoQVRRFwKgY

+++++++++++++++++

Fox continues to vilify/blame Iran and reference the Hamas attack on October 7th as justifying what Israel is doing in Gaza (they never tell you the actual truth about whats happening).

Netanyahu will be booted out of office and possibly prosecuted for his crimes committed before the war..............as soon as the war ends. The only thing that will keep him in office is a continuation of HIS war in Gaza.

He clearly knows that his war is triggering increasing attacks by the Arab world on the non Arab world And that this path of escalation will soon lead to WW3 and he's counting on the US to play the key role, helping him to fight WW3.

If I was the president, instead of sending 15 billion MORE(that our country doesn't have) in aid, along with bombs and military equipment to kill people in Gaza based on the ethnic superiority complex (way of thinking) of Americans and Jews........I would stop all aid and support to Israel......immediately.......until they stop the Genocide in Gaza.

Every person appearing on Fox that I've seen since Oct. 7 has the opposite opinion and they are bashing Biden for not sending MORE assistance to Israel and for not joining Israel in killing Arabs in the Middle East to supposedly scare/intimidate them into stopping the attacks on us/allies.

Anybody that thinks this is clueless about the dynamics and what will motive Arabs and what will help to DE escalate the violence.

Israel is causing WW3(the evidence suggests intentionally) and the United States is their partner in crime.

I believe strongly that Biden does NOT want WW3 and wants Israel's  war crimes to stop in Gaza.

However, taking the position that I mentioned earlier to discourage Israel is not a politically smart position in our country because of the extremely powerful Jewish coalition that controls the media and many politicians.

++++++++++++++

The polls have shown a continuous drop in support for Israel by Americans. However, the polls only tell us how effective the incredible propaganda campaign has been(similar to the polls about Ukraine and polls about the fake climate crisis that measure the effectiveness of the lies and junk science perpetrated on Americans)

Americans Divided Over U.S. Involvement in Middle East

https://news.gallup.com/poll/548084/americans-divided-involvement-middle-east.aspx

• 41% say U.S. is doing right amount, 39% not enough, 19% too much
  • More Republicans than Democrats favor doing more for Israel
  • Record-high 47% view Netanyahu unfavorably, 33% favorably

By metmike - Jan. 28, 2024, 11:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean!

My objective here is to enlighten people with the truth.

Generously sharing things that I learn from independent, objective fact checking and investigations and authentic evidence.

Using the scientific method. This includes taking  positions trying to prove ourselves wrong.  When we fail in trying to prove ourselves wrong, its only then that we can  move forward with confidence and GUSTO.

I usually like reading/hearing the other side of every position too.

However, on some topics,  like Ray Epps or the 2020 election or the fake climate crisis or the Mueller investigation that have already been proven from very extensive, indisputable facts that can never change which I've shown oodles of times..........I copy previous posts with that evidence, while trying to interject/update with additions.

My statement that you copied is NOT intending to call anybody dumb but instead, those sources filling people's heads with lies has that impact. Stealing intelligence is another phrase that I've used.

Thomas Sowell Interview , "Social Justice Fallacies"            

Started by cutworm - Dec. 18, 2023, 6:19 p.m.            https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101353/

“Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true. But many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly—and repetition has been accepted as a substitute for evidence.”

By 12345 - Jan. 29, 2024, 12:19 a.m.
Like Reply
By mcfarm - Jan. 29, 2024, 6:57 a.m.
Like Reply

heck, all we have to do is trust Iran? says MM Well what are we waiting for?

On our soldiers killed and wounded in Jordan. Why were they out there exposed as targets? Nobody knows, nobody is accountable and no one will ever answer for this mess. Biden has no clue where Jordan is, has the Obama crew pointing him where to go daily, His sec of defense just disappeared and not a soul knew where the incompetent fool was. His next in line was on vacation. Neither had contacted superiors for a week. Now the good part, these are the people who sent a small group of of soldiers to an outpost in the middle of Jordan to die.

By 12345 - Jan. 29, 2024, 8:30 a.m.
Like Reply

MCFARM.... IT'S REMINISCENT OF B.O. ~ CLINTON & BENGHAZI... IMO.

By metmike - Jan. 29, 2024, 11:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks guys and gals!

All I can do is present authentic facts.

Then when needing to repeat them,  having it be part of a lesson based on an analysis of why people reject authentic facts. This usually comes down to people believing in things they wish were true and going to sources that grant their wishes. 

Not surprisingly, people always think that those who disagree with them are the ones going to sources that tell them what they wish were true, not them.........which again, is part of the analysis.

I do agree that everything is pointing towards a potential WW3 here. We should note that since this is being triggered by Israel's Genocide in Gaza, it complicates the picture regarding what side other countries take.

We can look at some solid evidence to see who is with us supporting Israel in Gaza right now.  A good indicator, would be the 186 countries in the United Nations.

These 8 countries joined US and Israel in opposing UN resolution on Gaza

https://thehill.com/policy/international/4357044-these-8-countries-joined-us-and-israel-in-opposing-un-resolution-on-gaza/

Here are the eight countries that joined with the U.S. and Israel in opposing the resolution. 

• Austria
  • Czechia
  • Guatemala
  • Liberia
  • Micronesia
  • Nauru
  • Papua New Guinea
  • Paraguay

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This should be a profound wake up call to people that think the US is doing the right thing by backing Israel's historical, blatant war atrocities. We should ask.........what is it that 95% of the world's countries are seeing that we aren't and why are they better informed than us?

And why does Fox news censor the truth/information to keep us in the dark and on the side of 5% of the world?

Mostly undeveloped countries that don't have the same access to information and freedoms that we do.

Fox news is dumbing down it's viewers on this topic.  Again, this is not an opinion that cares about anything except what the profound evidence (always provided)  proves conclusively and readers have the God given free will to accept or reject it.

By metmike - Jan. 29, 2024, 11:29 a.m.
Like Reply

Regardless of disagreements here.

A profoundly important objective/message is to always make it clear that those who disagree are my good friends that I totally respect,  especially in this thread. 

Human beings have the same value in God's eyes. Regardless of what political side they belong to. Especially regardless of what country they live in. Especially regardless of what religion they belong to. What nationality or race they belong to. How rich and powerful they are. 

If we agree with that principle, then we need to apply it with consistency in the real world and not make our own special exceptions because we want to believe in something related to our personal politics  or because one of our favorite "go to" sources is trying to convince us to violate that principle. 

The extreme violation of this rock solid principle that's taking place in Gaza right now based on ethnic superiority,  political agenda and advanced technological and military advantages is a huge driving force in my representing oppressed people using the truth for guidance and discernment. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#77995

By metmike - Jan. 29, 2024, 3:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Debunking Fake Videos From The Israel-Hamas War In Gaza  | Insider News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c9hEhB4u0M

By metmike - Jan. 29, 2024, 7:33 p.m.
Like Reply

What is Tower 22, the Jordan-based US outpost targeted in a drone strike?

An Iran-linked group claims attack on the US outpost raising fears of Israel’s war on Gaza spilling over into regional conflict.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/1/29/what-is-tower-22-the-jordan-based-us-outpost-targeted-in-a-drone-strike

The Islamic Resistance in Iraq, an umbrella group of Iran-backed armed groups in the region, claimed the attacks, saying it was in response to US support to Israel’s war on Gaza, which has killed more than 26,000 people.

The group said on Sunday that it will continue its attacks as a response to “the massacres committed by the Zionist entity [Israel] against our people in Gaza” on the “strongholds of the enemies.” Israel has been dragged to the International Court of Justice by South Africa over the accusations of genocide committed in Gaza.

+++++++++++++++++++

The reason for these attacks couldn't be more crystal clear. Read the words above. The entities doing these attacks are loudly pronouncing the reason and telling us they will continue(ramp up) because of the atrocities to fellow Muslims in Gaza.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/101272/#101953

Fox News, continually portraying it as the consequence of the complete opposite of the real reason......they claim its from Biden not supporting Israel more and not being more aggressive in the Middle East is complete nonsense.

This is THEIR home and backyard NOT OURS, man!

Israel is obliterating one of their countries and committing unimaginable atrocities to 2 million innocent, mostly children and women of their brothers and sisters and babies and we expect them to just stand by? 

Then when we send Israel massive weapon/bombs and billions in assistance to help them decimate Gaza and block the UN and other entities from trying to stop the Genocide, we should expect the Muslim world (that outnumbers Jews 100 to 1) to just lie down and accept it like worthless , dehumanized, worse than dogs savages?

When they DON'T do that and instead,  react just like we would in this country if Muslims invaded and were in our country slaughtering Christians. .....according to Fox and others.......it's the fault of THE PEOPLE STANDING UP FOR THE VICTIMS?

This is really deranged/twisted, politically motivated and pathetic logic. 

By metmike - Jan. 29, 2024, 8:24 p.m.
Like Reply

What Fox is totally missing (intentionally misleading would be better) is how the war in Gaza is impacting the terrorists in OUR COUNTRY.

Forget the Middle East, THEIR COUNTRIES. 

Fox is right on the money about terrorists crossing into our country as part of the invasion at the Southern Border.

But they won't tell you that the war in Gaza has just increased the LIKELIHOOD of terrorist attacks by a several times higher number.

Terrorism is a horrific crime, regardless of the circumstances or reasoning. However, the atrocities in Gaza are giving them a solid justification to fight back the only way that they can against it. 

If Muslims were in power and slaughtering my Christian family and obliterating their country with impunity and no accountability, you're dang right I would STRONGLY SUPPORT taking down the entities doing it, no matter what it takes. The more extreme the terrorism THE BETTER. Hurt and kill as many of those @#$%^%'s as possible!!!

The war in Gaza has made the United States a major target for Muslim terrorism like never before HERE AT HOME!!!

There are 2 BILLION=2,000,000,000  Muslims in the world, many extremely outraged over this historical atrocity playing out live, in front of the entire world in 2024.

This isn't 1924, when you could do this stuff and hardly anybody outside of the region knew it was going on. 

As I've mentioned, regardless of the number of Hamas that Israel claims to be taking out, there will be 100 times more people motivated  and recruited to do the work of Hamas because of Israel's actions.

And because of our colluding and assisting Israel, they are RIGHT NOW making plans to hurt the United States badly. 

Thousands have been called to action to defend Palestinians by bringing the war to the soil of the United States like they did on 9-11-01.  Make no mistake that this was exactly the driver of the mindset on 9-11. It doesn't happen right away. The planning has already started.

Our politicians haven't learned anything and Fox news is the leading mouthpiece for blatant anti Muslim hate and disinformation/propaganda on this issue.  

By metmike - Jan. 29, 2024, 9 p.m.
Like Reply

US Denies Hamas Eyeing US Southern Border

https://www.voanews.com/a/us-denies-hamas-eyeing-us-southern-border/7326591.html

+++++++++++++

Gee whiz, I guess that means we're safe here.

Just one HUGE problem with that fake safe mentality.

Islam in the United States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

Islam is the third largest religion in the United States (1%), behind Christianity and Judaism, and equaling the shares of Buddhism and Hinduism.[1] A 2017 study estimated that 1.1% (or 3.45 million Americans) of the population of United States are Muslim.[2] In 2017, twenty states, mostly in the South and Midwest, reported Islam to be the largest non-Christian religion. In 2020, the U.S. Religion Census found there to be 4.45 million Muslim Americans, or roughly 1.3% of the population.

Estimated proportion of Muslim Americans in each U.S. state, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico as of the 2020 U.S. Religion Census

+++++++++++

Don't misunderstand me. I grew up in the city of Dearborn, MI that has the highest Muslim population in our country and I've known many hundreds of Muslims and liked them just as much as non Muslims. They are good people. I've never had a bad personal experience with all those Muslim Americans since becoming an adult(I witnessed some bad stuff from the Syrians of the South Side of Dearborn growing up-but it was low income/high crime and people from all nationalities living in that environment are impacted).

However, like with any large group you will have  activists that feel extremely strong about positions.

In this case, you couldn't maximize terrorist fuel more to pour on Muslim activist flames . 

Again, if as a Christian, I moved to France and left my entire family in Indiana, then found out that France was providing billions in assistance to obliterate my family back home, I would be  inclined to seek revenge AGAINST FRANCE, the country where I currently live.  It's human nature.

Muslims aren't flawed people following a flawed religion that promotes terrorism.

They are HUMAN BEINGS, reacting naturally to egregious injustice perpetrated with no accountability on THEIR FAMILY.

Since this war started, I've personally spoken with dozens of wonderful Muslim Americans THAT ALL HAVE FAMILIES in Palestine or the Middle East. 

Not one of them has shown  an iota of hate or vengeance but many feel deeply violated and hurt to witness this on the other side of the world.  

WHY WOULDN'T THEY?

Take that deep hurt and impose it on a young male activist and it feeds the terrorism mentality as the only way to obtain a semblance of justice with personalized empowerment for the individual.

Dial in a deranged interpretation from the small minority that they will be rewarded in the after life for giving up their life using terrorism against evil and you have the recipe for a legit, hard to prevent threat (because of the extreme nature and commitment)

By 12345 - Jan. 30, 2024, 11:53 a.m.
Like Reply

IMO... THE GOOD LORD PUT VAST OCEANS BETWEEN THE CONTINENTS, FOR A REASON! DON'T GO MEDDLING INTO ANOTHERS' MATTERS.  KEEP YOUR OWN "BACKYARD" CLEAN & ALLOW OTHERS TO TEND TO THEIR OWN.

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2024, 12:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Well stated, Jean!

The U.S. has caused 10X more problems with it's objective to control other countries or pick sides based on politics.... than it has helped to solve problems.

Supporting the Netanyahu/Israel Genocide and their obliteration of Gaza is just another example.

Netanyahu Rules Out Gaza Withdrawal—A Key Hamas Demand Amid Cease-Fire Negotiations

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel will not end its war with Hamas until it eliminates the Gaza-based militant group.

++++++++++

This is THE recipe for continued escalation from Middle Eastern countries that have vowed to fight in any way they can to show support for Palestine/Gaza. Psychopath Netanyahu knows that his goose is cooked as soon as the war ends..........so he just keeps justifying an endless war, demanding terms that he knows will not be met.

War Propaganda:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/97707/#97807

WE are the cause of most of OUR problems in the Middle East.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hamas Must Go          

By metmike - Nov. 22, 2023, 8:10 a.m.   

: Hamas Must Go            

Re: Re: : Hamas Must Go            

By 12345 - Jan. 30, 2024, 1:41 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ "Supporting the Netanyahu/Israel Genocide and their obliteration of Gaza is just another example."

IT WASN'T VERY LONG AGO... YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE THAT WAY.

PERSONALLY, I'VE NEVER "TAKEN SIDES" IN OTHERS' FIGHTS...OR WARS.

THAT'D BE LIKE INVADING MEXICO TO STOP THE DRUG TRADE & DISBAND THE GANGS.  A FRUITLESS EN-DEVOUR, TO SAY THE LEAST. THE GOVT. IS INVOLVED IN IT ALL.  LOL

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2024, 2:55 p.m.
Like Reply

You are exactly right that I was indoctrinated by my Catholic faith(Catholic school and I taught religious education at our church to high school students for over a decade) to believe for many decades, BASED ON UNWAVERING FAITH,  that the descendants of God's chosen people, today's Jews were always right.

To always give them the benefit of the doubt and to always blame confrontations on the people following a fake religion, Islam.

You know this because I have stated it numerous times here. 

I've been able to break free from that indoctrination because of a mind being opened up EVEN MORE in recent years. Being moderator here is the biggest reason for that.

I think that changing for the better is an admirable trait.  We should all commit ourselves to looking for ways, every single day to change for the better.

The only way that can happen, is with self reflection and being able to objectively recognize personal cognitive bias and how it causes us to interpret things automatically based on WHAT WE THINK WE KNOW.

30 years ago, I also believed a  couple  of the fake climate crisis tenets. However, independent, scientific research(and being an atmospheric scientist armed with the actual data/understanding of the physical laws) has trumped that initial cognitive bias....by applying the scientific method.

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2024, 3:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden says he has decided how to respond to attack in Jordan  

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/30/politics/biden-jordan-attack-response/index.html

+++++++++++++++++

The only thing that will minimize the justification for  a continued escalation in the Middle East is for Israel to stop the horrific atrocities ASAP.

Iran and the Arab counties keep repeating this crystal clear message LOUD AND CLEAR.

And we just keep acting ignorant, refusing to acknowledge the truth. The entire reason for these attacks on us and others.

Pretending to sound and act tough.........WHILE SUPPORTING ISRAEL. Israel uses OUR BOMBS. Israel gets billions in support from us. We are the ones blocking the UN and others from taking actions against Israel.

If, instead Israel was acting entirely alone and we withdrew our support and vehemently condemned them. Tried to intervene to stop them.

There is a 100% chance that the United States would no longer be a target. 

We're being attacked because the Muslims in the world,. especially the Middle East, THEIR HOME,  can see crystal clearly what our presence there has always done and is doing now. 

We are greatly contributing to the obliteration of 2 million of their completely innocent brothers and sisters. Mostly children and women.

These heinous acts have caused me to break free from my 6 decade long religious indoctrination about the county of Israel.

THEY are the diabolical perpetrators diametrically opposing  what God intended. The are blatantly violating God's laws on how to treat other human beings.......based on ethnic superiority in their minds........and because they have more military might and a very corrupt leader.

The innocent people in Gaza and for years, Palestine ARE THE VICTIMS. 

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2024, 8:31 p.m.
Like Reply

The US must act to end the Gaza disaster

The United States must make clear to Netanyahu that we will not provide another dollar to support his inhumane, illegal war

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/jan/27/the-us-must-act-to-end-the-gaza-disaster

Let’s be clear: what’s happening in Gaza is not just some unfortunate tragedy taking place thousands of miles from our shores. The United States provides Israel with $3.8bn in military aid every year, and the bombs and military equipment that are destroying Gaza are made in America. In other words, we are complicit in what is happening.

And what’s happening is unspeakable.

+++++++++++

As long as the US continues to support this horrific agenda, we will be attacked..........no matter what else we do.

Fox has been broadcasting all week that we lost 3 soldiers because Biden is too weak on Iran and Biden isn't using our military might to make them fear us. This is ludicrous and complete utter nonsense.

I mourn the loss of our 3 soldiers. I'm very sorry for their families. It's always sad to see this and they are right, it was preventable...........but for the 100%, polar opposite reason stated by Fox and others.

I'm outraged that WE CAUSED THEIR DEATHS! ISRAEL CAUSED THEIR DEATH!

It's delusional to think that the US and Israel can collude with a massive, unspeakable, historic Genocide to Muslims in Gaza and expect fellow Muslims in the Middle East to lie down and allow us to obliterate this county and people with impunity.  This is really retarded logic, man!

For 3 days, we've  only heard about the deaths of 3 US soldiers. During the previous 3+ months, we've only heard about the 100+ Israel hostages from sources like Fox. Nothing about the tens of thousands or innocent dead in Gaza. Nothing about the 2+ million, mostly children and women with INTENTIONALLY IMPOSED  extreme conditions which are impossible to imagine.

They are just pieces of human trash. Savages that are worth ZERO. All of them. The lives of 2+ million Palestinians and their families all  added up are not worth the lives of 3 US soldiers or the lives of 100 people from Israel.

This is the most extreme Dehumanization and violation of human rights by a so called civilized/advanced country in the history of the world......outside of Nazi Germany.

And of all the people that you would think should understand this the most!!!

By cutworm - Jan. 31, 2024, 6:20 a.m.
Like Reply

Terrorism is a horrific crime, regardless of the circumstances or reasoning. However, the atrocities in Gaza are giving them a solid justification to fight back the only way that they can against it. 

'If Muslims were in power and slaughtering my Christian family and obliterating their country with impunity and no accountability, you're dang right I would STRONGLY SUPPORT taking down the entities doing it, no matter what it takes. The more extreme the terrorism THE BETTER. Hurt and kill as many of those @#$%^%'s as possible!!!"

So you hold the Israeli people to a different standard than for yourself? Just change Christian to Israeli in your paragraph above. And remember Oct7. According to rutters over 9500 missals have been launched against Israel since Oct7. I don't understand your logic.

Do you think that Hamas will stop attacking Israel whom they swear "river to the sea". as long as they can. "I would STRONGLY SUPPORT taking down the entities doing it, no matter what it takes." Isn't that what Israel is doing? "The more extreme the terrorism THE BETTER. Hurt and kill as many of those @#$%^%'s as possible!!!"

I do not see an answer to this war. I deplore the loss of life on both sides. 

By metmike - Jan. 31, 2024, 11:35 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, cutworm.

1. The terrorist attack on that 1 day, October 7, 2023 was horrible and I CONDEMN IT!

2. That terrorist attack was the response by Hamas, an evil terrorist group in Gaza to the extreme suppression of their citizens by Israel for over a decade. The UN described Gaza as "an open air prison". Israel's inhumane treatment of Palestinians based on an  ethnic superiority mentality. Abusing their far superior military power to control land that legitimately belongs to Palestine was the entire reason. The October 7th attack was totally wrong and unjustified but we crystal clearly know the reason for it and we know why Arabs hate and want to destroy Israel. It's entirely based on the long history of what Israel has done. Abusing their power to confiscate land, then suppressing Palestinians.

3. It's been 116 days since October 7, 2023. The collective punishment  in Gaza is many tens of  thousands of times worse to innocent people, mostly children and women than what happened on October 7th. Because of this, October 7 looks like a nothing compared to the war in Gaza and it's entirely Israel's fault for this comparison.  Despite this, some people want to give Oct. 7 the same weight as the war in Gaza. Sources like Fox, still give Oct. 7, 100% of the weighting in discussions, never even mentioning the atrocities and Genocide in Gaza after 3+ months. The stronghold that the Jewish coalition has on much of  US media is obvious. The media is a FOR PROFIT business and they know who their Daddy is. 

4. The craziest thing about this is Israel asserting the nonsense logic that they are doing this to take out Hamas and trying to minimize harm to innocent people. This might be the most blatant lie in the history of the world. Everything they do is clearly targeting the 2+ million people. Using massive bombs to destroy family dwellings and thousands of other structures indiscriminately...........then claiming that Hamas was hiding there and using innocent people as human shields.  Cutting off food, water, fuel, medical supplies to everybody and claiming that its not them doing it. At other times claiming that Hamas is taking all of it. 

5. For every Hamas killed by Israel. there will be 100+ times NEW people that want to wipe out Israel.

6.. The world has witnessed this in real time because it's 2024, not 1924.  95% of the world is outraged. The US and Israel have most of the Jews in the world. They use pro Israel propaganda, controlled by Jewish coalitions. The Jewish coalition has tremendous control in our politics. Bought and paid for Lindsey Graham, for example  is just a mouthpiece for Jewish propaganda nonsense. It's the Rs that are by far the most deluded and controlled. Your position is a reflection of that.

7. We should keep in mind that I have come to these conclusions by having to make some very painful, personal reality adjustments based on authentic facts and evidence(with many dozens of links/posts showing my work and the indisputable proof here).

My entire life, I have greatly admired and had a special affection for the Jewish people, who I considered the chosen people of God, as the descendants of the Israelite's  in the bible that I was taught to believe in from before first grade in Catholic Schools, St Albert the Great then St. Alphonsus for 12 years.

I taught this to high school religious education students  at St. John’s for over a decade.

Israel, after the United States has always been my favorite country and I ALWAYS rooted for the Jews in EVERY situation and assumed they were in the right because God was with them. And I've stated this a dozen+ times now. 

Man, was I ever wrong about that.  People looking objectively at authentic facts are capable of adjusting their position. In this case, completely flipping. Israel right not is absolutely not doing God's will.............the complete opposite.........and absurdly justifying it.

The conflict between Judaism and Islam may be part of what people believe this is about and it certainly is used to pit the Christians and Jews against the Muslims  but it still boils down to the sanctity of life and respect for ALL human beings.

Yeah, Hamas blatantly violated that on 1 day back in October. But Israel has been violating the sanctity of life and respect for humanity for decades under the guise of ethnic superiority, leading up to Oct 7 and even more blatantly, every day since October 7th.

8. Despite my change based on rock solid facts, I condemn any form of antisemitism or hate towards Jewish people. I still love and admire them for the same reasons that I did before. ......but not as the chosen people of God that get the benefit of the doubt in every situation. Israel is, without a doubt on a diabolical mission that defiles God's will, led by a corrupt psychopath, Netanyahu  who's only hope to stay in power is to continue this horrific war.

Hate(and love)

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

How long ago was October 7th 2023?

https://howlongagogo.com/date/2023/october/7

By metmike - Jan. 31, 2024, 12:30 p.m.
Like Reply

These is the real world, AUTHENTIC evidence:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/10/world/map-israel-hamas-war-dg/index.html

The satellite images below show the damage to human settlement structures in Gaza. They  were taken a week to 12 days apart, starting with October 12, 2023 on the top/left and ending with January 17, 2024 on the bottom/right.

By metmike - Feb. 1, 2024, 3 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden 'Paralyzed With Fear' Amid Iran Response: John Bolton

https://www.newsweek.com/john-bolton-joe-biden-fear-iran-attack-response-1865710

U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican, said following Sunday's attack: "The only thing the Iranian regime understands is force. Until they pay a price with their infrastructure and their personnel, the attacks on U.S. troops will continue."

++++++++++

Where to start on this hogwash?

1. The attacks are entirely being caused by Israel's obliteration of Gaza and Genocide against Palestinians/fellow Muslims based on ethnic and religious superiority and power. Not 1 mention of this indisputable truth in the article. This is yellow journalism at its worst.

2. John Bolton is almost the worst source on the planet on a topic related to wars. I proved that indisputably here: https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100388/#101018

3. Lindsey Graham gives Bolton a run for his money for worst source. Bought and paid for by the Military-Industrial Complex AND the Jewish coalition. Again, proven here: 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99844/#101017

Re: Re:  Best president in the last 40 years            

4. What Biden fears the most is the power that Israel has over him and the Jewish coalition has in the United States in politics and media.

5.  Almost for sure, the thing that Biden really wants the most is for Israel to stop their historical crimes against humanity/Muslims/Palestinians in Gaza which is causing outrage to 95% of countries in the world and its' 2 billion Muslims and ENTIRELY behind the DEFENSIVE response from Iran and its proxies in the Middle East in their clearly stated mission to STOP ISRAEL AND THE UNITED STATES FROM DOING THIS to their INNOCENT fellow brothers, sisters and children in Gaza. 

By metmike - Feb. 1, 2024, 7:39 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden’s sanctions target extremist Israeli settlers for violence against Palestinians

by Laura Kelly - 02/01/24

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4442353-biden-sanctions-extremist-israeli-settlers-west-bank-palestinians/

++++++++++++++

Cracking down on this.........while sending 2,000 lb bombs to Israel to wipe Gaza off the map, along with additional support to obliterate the Palestinians living there and block UN sanctions, would be like: 

The cops cracking down on kids stealing gum from the local candy store,  while passing out machine guns to the local gangs to mow down the innocent people in the city with impunity and refusing to arrest anybody from the gangs because the gang leader controls the chief of police, justice department and prosecutors office.

US vetoes UN’s call for ‘humanitarian pause’ and corridors into Gaza

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/18/us-vetoes-un-call-for-humanitarian-pause-and-corridors-into-gaza

US blocks UN Security Council demand for humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/un-vote-delayed-demand-gaza-humanitarian-ceasefire-2023-12-08/

‘Double standards’: World reacts to US veto on Gaza truce resolution at UN

International rights groups say US ‘risks complicity in war crimes’, has ‘callous disregard for civilian suffering’.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/9/double-standards-world-reacts-to-us-vetoing-unsc-gaza-resolution

++++++++++++++

But this has been a long lived pattern of behavior..........Israel is our Daddy. Controlling our politicians and media, especially at stations like Fox.

How the US has used its veto power at the UN in support of Israel

The US has used its veto power at least 34 times to block UN Security Council resolutions that were critical of Israel.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/26/how-the-us-has-used-its-veto-power-at-the-un-in-support-of-israel

The majority of these resolutions were drafted to provide a framework for peace in the decades-long Israel-Palestine conflict, including asking Israel to adhere to international laws, calling for self-determination for Palestinian statehood, or condemning Israel for the displacement of Palestinians or settlement building in occupied Palestinian territories.

After decades of metmike being indoctrinated into complete ignorance on this topic from a young child, from religious, government and media sources, (like Fox) pounding us with constant DISinformation, propaganda and lies about the Middle East...........Free at last, Free at last, Thank God Almighty my brain is FREE AT LAST!

+++++++++++++

I've been completely baffled my entire life at why there's so much antisemitism. I always understood why there's so much Muslim/Arab hate sentiment. The narratives I read were often vilifying Muslims and always blaming them for every problem in the Middle East and Israel NEVER. I honestly can't remember reading a source that I deemed credible, based on my understanding for decades as criticizing Israel. 

Probably I did and don't remember it because of immediately discarding it since it didn't line up with my powerful indoctrination and what I couldn't have known any better to believe in.

By metmike - Feb. 1, 2024, 8:32 p.m.
Like Reply

This is how I feel about my stolen intelligence for 6 decades and finally breaking free from the indoctrination imposed on my brain since  being a young child by religion/teachers,  government and media in the US. 

I use that wonderful phrase, here as we kick off Black History Month with all due respect for it's original meaning and to MLK. 

We can be slaves in many ways. The Palestinians are  suffering a plight at least as bad as African Americans did and the Palestinians living in Gaza have it far worse than even the African slaves. At least the slaves got food and water and had a place to stay and weren't being slaughtered by the tens of thousands.

This is NOT to downplay how horrific it was for African Americans. But the people in Gaza have it that horrific X 10!!!!

And the country where MLK fought for and won civil rights for minorities is participating in the Genocide and horrific war crimes in Gaza.

This is beyond inexcusable in a civilized world with 2 of the most powerful and advanced countries perpetrating these war crimes BASED ENTIRELY ON ETHNIC SUPERIORITY/CLEANSING, POLITICS, BLATANT CORRUPTION AND ABUSE OF POWER! 

What makes this any better than what Hitler did?

NOTHING! It's in the same league. Spare me the indoctrinated "this is Israel defending itself". If you really think that and read all my posts than you don't want the truth or are unable to grasp it.

Hitler had his own justifications that convinced the brainwashed people.

The Argument for Genocide in Nazi Propaganda

Abstract

The Nazis justified their attempt to exterminate the Jews by claiming that they were only defending themselves against Jewish plans to destroy Germany and its population. I show how the Nazis used the same the same words to discuss both claims, and how they argued that just as the Jews were serious about exterminating Germany, they were equally serious about exterminating the Jews. Since the argument for annihilating the Jews was hard to make in the mass media, the Nazis put it most strongly in word-of-mouth propaganda using speakers and public meetings.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/00335630500157516

++++++++++++

Netanyahu's New Election Message: 'Arabs Want to Annihilate Us All'

Netanyahu's Facebook followers urged to make campaign calls and issue warning over left-wing government ■ Likud: Message was staffer mistake ■ Arab party leader: Netanyahu is psychopath with no red lines

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/elections/2019-09-11/ty-article/.premium/netanyahus-new-election-message-arabs-want-to-annihilate-us-all/0000017f-e811-df5f-a17f-fbdf76490000

+++++++++++

This is Netanyahu's justification for what he's doing to Gaza. He also knows that after this war ends, his corruption trial will resume and the only thing keeping him in power is HIS war in Gaza.

Wake up Israel! Get this diabolical man out ASAP. He's already done 10 times more damage to Israel's credibility than any other person in history and it keeps getting worse. The future of Israel is looking a bit more bleaker every day that he remains in office. 

Again, I do NOT hold this against any Jewish people and strongly condemn anybody that uses it to hate people that support Netanyahu and/or are the same nationality.

He is like what our country would be like if the leader of the KKK were elected president and made it legal to commit violence and even  kill  black people for trivial disagreements.

Netanyahu is one of the worlds biggest sources for creating hatred but we only make it worse by letting him lower our standards to his non existent standards for respecting human beings.

Hate(and love)                        

13 responses |         

Started by metmike - Oct. 17, 2023, 4:15 p.m. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/#99765

By metmike - Feb. 2, 2024, 1:03 p.m.
Like Reply

This is one of the best INSIGHTFUL articles written about this topic in the history of journalism. It echo's exactly the truth that I've been stressing.

Western coverage of Gaza: A textbook case of coloniser’s journalism

Israel’s war on Gaza has exposed the true nature and purpose of Western media.

Published On 2 Feb 20242 Feb 2024

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2024/2/2/western-coverage-of-gaza-a-textbook-case-of-colonisers-journalism

Since the beginning of the latest Israeli assault on the besieged Palestinian enclave – which is proving to be one of the swiftest ethnic cleansing efforts in history – Western news organisations have repeatedly published unsubstantiated claims, told one side of the story and glossed over violence selectively to justify Israel’s violations of international law and shield it from scrutiny.

In doing so, Western journalists have abandoned basic standards in their coverage of Israel’s conduct towards Palestinians. None of this is new. The failures of Western journalism have helped Israel justify its occupation and violence against Palestinians for over 75 years.

I would be mincing my words if I do not call it what it is: a textbook case of coloniser’s journalism. It is journalism done by practitioners from colonising countries who take pride in their imperial conquests and have an elevated sense of self, every fibre nurtured by centuries of predatory accumulation of wealth, knowledge and privilege. These journalists seem convinced that their countries have fought and defeated particularly immoral and powerful enemies throughout history, stopped evil in its tracks, protected civilisation, saved the day. This is the dominant story of the West and by extension, the story of Western journalism too.

And when it comes to Palestine, it is journalism about occupation by people who will never know what it feels like living under occupation. It is voyeuristic reporting without a moral compass or a bedrock sense of decency.

In coloniser’s journalism, language is a weapon that is used to erase the humanity of the colonised.

This dehumanising use of language has been most visible in the counting of deaths. In early November, The Times of London noted, “Israelis marked a month since Hamas killed 1,400 people and kidnapped 240, starting a war in which 10,300 Palestinians are said to have died”. In Western news, Israelis die in active voice – Hamas “killed” or “murdered” them – while Palestinians die passively. They “dehydrate to death as clean water runs out” as the Guardian once put it, as if this is not a wilful crime against humanity but a random act of God.

According to the propaganda machine of the West, Israel has the right to destroy Gaza, the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Iran, Lebanon, Yemen and any other country in the region to keep Israelis safe. It can kill nearly every Muslim, Jews asking for a ceasefire, UN staff and physicians in Doctors Without Borders (Medecins Sans Frontieres, or MSF), journalists, ambulance drivers and even babies in the process of targeting Hamas. Yet few news organisations ever discuss what it means for Israel and the world, if the only way it can feel secure is by raining death and misery on millions of people. None of them – for there is now an “us” and “them”, a divided world of the colonised and the colonisers – ever meaningfully questioned whether a victory achieved at the expense of the lives of thousands of innocent children can ever be considered a victory in the first place.

In this slick propaganda of war, Western journalists are obscuring the true story we are faced with here –  that Israel, backed by the most powerful military in the world, is waging war on a stateless people living under its occupation and pulverising innocent men, women and children in their thousands. The story that Western governments have been enabling this carnage while lecturing the world about their superior values, decency and love for democracy. Anyone living in the post colonial world knows that their talk of decency and love for democracy and exceptional journalism and decent politicians – it is all but a swindle.

++++++++++++++++++++

This journalist deserves to be recognized.

Her article belongs in the Hall of Fame!

By mcfarm - Feb. 2, 2024, 3:01 p.m.
Like Reply

I am sorry but read much like she just got her copy of "oppressed V the Oppressor" and tried to impress with her impression. Kind of like Biden again today trying to retell the same old tired story of his son killed while saving this nation I the mists of war. His behavior. all forgiven by the press again, will be his ghosts when he is gone for his lie after lie for 55 years in office and about his life even before that time.

By metmike - Feb. 2, 2024, 3:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Appreciate the confirmation, mcfarm! 

I watch Fox in the evening for several hours each week too.......in order to find out what they're feeding viewers.

By mcfarm - Feb. 2, 2024, 7:01 p.m.
Like Reply

right!!! Biden did not say that stupid shit today and has been dead on every foreign policy decision for 55 years......that is exactly what you would hear elsewhere, not fox