MarketForum at www.marketforum.com is an Internet message board that reports the very latest opinions on futures, options, equity trading. The forum operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Entry is free. Welcome!
Quick User Guide
- Before posting, decide on your handle or alias. This can be your real name or not. It should differ from handles currently in use. Note that multiple handles are strictly forbidden. If you wish to change your handle at any time, please request permission from the Moderator.
- To post, click New Topic which can be found in the sidebar at top left left under forum display options. Your computer's cookies must be enabled or your post will be rejected.
- Go to "View Last" after clicking the arrow in the "Forum Display Options" field. Select the number of messages you wish to have available for scanning, (50, 100, 300, or 500).
- Use the Contact Moderator link in the top toolbar to initiate an e-mail to the MarketForum Moderator. Use the Notice Board (also at top) for more traders links and other useful information.
- Promotional messages, unless paid for, are disallowed and will be removed.
- E-mail addresses, phone or fax numbers, and street addresses will be removed.
- Posters or lurkers wanting to exchange e-mail addresses should contact the Moderator.
- All posts not trading-related must be made and posted on the NTR forum of MarketForum.
- Posters are limited to one handle. Offenders are warned, suspended or banned.
- Personal attacks are not acceptable. Offenders are suspended or banned.
- Coarse or abusive language is not tolerated. Offenders are suspended or banned.
- Don't copy and paste the full text of articles into MarketForum. This could be a breach of copyright laws, and the posts will be removed. However, please note that short excerpts, quotations and Internet addresses linking to articles are OK.