NY congressman Dan Goldman and inflamatory talk?
17 responses | 2 likes
Started by mcfarm - Nov. 21, 2023, 3:35 p.m.

so although on a hardly watched msnbc lib crazy show {Jen Psaki} Goldman was in the middle of a crazed rant when he said Trump must be eliminated. Eliminated. Read that and breathe and someone give another word to replace eliminated when eliminated has only a very narrow definition. Trump has been the whipping boy for many a crazed lib including many here but to use that kind of inflammatory language should be called out. The FBI, Secret Service and may other gov organization should be at Goldman's front door but here again that damn magic D appears after his title and hardly  breeze has been stirred again. So like the protestors in front of the supreme crts residences and in front of the court, like BLM riots or the Squad or the bully with the Billy Club standing in front of the voting precinct in Philly no one will be charged, arrested, accused, scorned, or vilified. Just another day in our now daily dose of our 2 tiered justice system and all is well.

And before someone comes running and says but he apologized, yes the jackass gave the usual fake apology with all the "I should of used another word" crap   problem is he did not and should be called on it, seriously called on it.

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 21, 2023, 5:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, mcfarm,

Crazy stuff.

The outrage incited by far right sources to their intended targets that they do this to rile up is amazing.

Just 1, off the cuff comment, that was apologized for because of the need  to defend......... the guy making more threats to other people (including his own VP-some of us still remember the chants "hang Mike Pence) than the next 10 people combined. Make that the next 100 politicians combined.

I just randomly picked these below. 

Trump Attacks on Prosecutors and Judges Heighten Security Concerns

https://time.com/6303523/trump-prosecutors-violent-threats/

Trump warns of 'potential death and destruction' if he's charged in hush money probe

The former president escalated his attacks on the Manhattan district attorney's investigation with an explicit reference to violence in an overnight post on Truth Social.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-warns-potential-death-destruction-charged-hush-money-probe-rcna76500

Trump blasted for threats against Comcast, NBC

https://thehill.com/homenews/4222082-trump-blasted-threats-against-comcast-nbc/

“Let’s just think about the last three days where we’re at here. Donald Trumpmocked a disabled veteran, called for the execution of Gen. Mark Milley, has called for the complete shutdown of the government unless they defund the prosecutions against him. He’s asked for all Senate Democrats to resign over the [N.J. Sen. Bob Menendez] case. And, you know, he’s talking about using government power to retaliate and shut down NBC for criticizing him,” said Charlie Sykes, a political commentator

‘They will pay’: Trump shares social media threat as his lawyer argues gag order is unfair

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/20/they-will-pay-trump-shares-social-media-threat-as-his-lawyer-argues-gag-order-is-unfair.html

Former President Donald Trump on Monday shared a threat made in a social media post by a former top official in his administration, who wrote that people who “framed Trump ... will pay.”

Trump reposted the Truth Social post by Monica Crowley at the same time his attorney was arguing to a federal appeals court in Washington, D.C., that he should not be subject to a gag order in his criminal election interference case there.

Trump makes not-so-veiled threat about being sent to prison

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/07/21/trump-jack-smith-dangerous-if-put-in-jail-sot-ebof-vpx.cnn

Trump conspiracies inspire threats against judges, jurors and election workers

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/trump-conspiracies-inspire-threats-against-judges-jurors-and-election-workers

How Many More People Need to Get Death Threats Before Trump Is Gag-Ordered?

Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg and Judge Juan Merchan have both reportedly received threats following Trump’s attacks, as has Merchan’s family.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/04/donald-trump-death-threats-gag-order

Jan 6 mob threatens to hang Mike Pence during hearings

https://www.google.com/search?q=video+of+hang+mike+pence&sca_esv=584400697&sxsrf=AM9HkKkyZh6FVE2-MP1VXnWZHBXesaY-qw%3A1700606178970&source=hp&ei=4jBdZf3eN-HQ9AO0irLQCA&iflsig=AO6bgOgAAAAAZV0-8ivOl4xXVw7OhUB-9-kiuaH5PFEe&ved=0ahUKEwj918nZk9aCAxVhKH0KHTSFDIoQ4dUDCAw&uact=5&oq=video+of+hang+mike+pence&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6Ihh2aWRlbyBvZiBoYW5nIG1pa2UgcGVuY2VIklBQ_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&sclient=gws-wiz#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:bb974eca,vid:KCbTgDC14uY,st:0

+++++++++++++++++++

This is the guy you are defending over 1 comment, by 1 person who apologized but you won't accept their apology?

Washington Post counts 30,573 false or misleading claims in four years by Trump

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/535081-wapost-counts-30573-false-or-misleading-claims-in-four-years-by-trump/

++++++++++++

This was mostly BEFORE the 2020 presidential election loss caused his complete mental breakdown and delusional twisting of facts that are NOW leading down extremely dangerous paths. This was BEFORE he became the most dangerous person to America's future democracy in history by an extremely wide margin.

Your complaint would be like a serial killer, complaining they got a mosquito bite and concerned that the mosquito might have Wes Nile Virus and wanting us to worry about his health (-:

By 12345 - Nov. 21, 2023, 7:59 p.m.
Like Reply

MCFARM... YOU ARE AS RIGHT AS RAIN

By metmike - Nov. 21, 2023, 10:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much Jean!

The only reason that I'm at this place is to provide the truth using nothing but the authentic facts that are independent of politics in realms  where at least 1 side censors the truth, pushes DISinformation, conspiracy theories and propaganda. 

However, people have free will and can believe anything they want which is more and more defining our country. This is increasing the division because folks would prefer a charismatic charlatan using people by telling self serving lies that people want to  believe vs reading the less appealing truth that contradicts what they wish were true.  

After they've been afforded the opportunity to see the authentic facts and pick something different. ..........it's on them because I did my best to help.

By 12345 - Nov. 22, 2023, 5:13 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ "The only reason that I'm at this place is to provide the truth using nothing but the authentic facts that are independent of politics in realms  where at least 1 side censors the truth, pushes DISinformation, conspiracy theories and propaganda. "

"AUTHENTIC FACTS"... LIKE YOUR PREVIOUS OPINION OF ISRAEL?  OR, YOUR PREVIOUS OPINION OF GAYS, UNTIL YOU REALIZED YOU HAVE A GAY CHILD?

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT AUTHENTIC FACTS, NEVER CHANGE.  

BTW... YOU ARE WELCOME.  LOL

By mcfarm - Nov. 22, 2023, 6:24 a.m.
Like Reply

authentic facts? Well here is an authentic fact for you MM. Goldman has been a crazed bomb thrower for years, He was council for the impeachments if you recall. He is a liar, a cheat, and an original bomb thrower. He is an adult lib dem who has gotten away with it for years. He picked the word for a reason. He is responsible. Not me, not Jean, and not Trump. He is responsible. And he and the rest of the libs currently throwing around words like is should be called on it. This is about them, nothing more so try to keep the focus on what he said. And even more important why he used that word. By the way what word did you come with to replace "eliminate"? Kind of a difficult one to replace ain't it?

By metmike - Nov. 22, 2023, 7:44 a.m.
Like Reply

"I'VE ALWAYS BEEN UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT AUTHENTIC FACTS, NEVER CHANGE."

Thaks, Exactly right, Jean!

And that's why I CHANGED to adjust my previous wrong opinions to line up with the AUTHENTIC facts after I learned them. 

Authentic facts are defined by the empirical data and observations. The real world. 

NOT theories or speculation OR FAITH in things we want to believe or were indoctrinated to believe now or growing up

Let me explain.

You probably didn't know that in the 1990's, I believed in the climate crisis. Fortunately, as an atmospheric scientist, I was able to use the empirical data and physical laws of the atmosphere with observations as a meteorologist to ADJUST MY VIEWS and realize that we are having a climate optimum for life.

Most authentic facts about science and other things never change, Jean but human beings get smarter and learn them better as we advance as a civilization. 

You might recall this quintessential example in history.

When Galileo Stood Trial for Defending Science

The Italian astronomer argued that Earth and other planets revolve around the sun. Then he paid a price.

https://www.history.com/news/galileo-copernicus-earth-sun-heresy-church

+++++++++++++

The church and the bible were clearly wrong about the authentic facts and it took them thousands of years to catch up to the science of authentic facts based on human beings finally learning them and adjusting based on observations and empirical data REPLACING religious indoctrination using primitive thinking of our ancient ancestors. 

You will note that the church, after 2,000 years of teaching that the earth was the center of the universe and everything revolved around it, finally had to cave in,after decades of persecuting the scientists using authentic facts that paved the way for HUMAN ENLIGHTENMENT.

BTW, I had already felt that way about gay people BEFORE knowing that my son was born that way so I didn't need to change. My wife did have a problem initially because her bible told her it was a sin and I helped her with the science based on authentic facts that defines human biology.  God would never intentionally, biologically create hundreds of millions of people on the planet with bodies that would sin.

That's just religious indoctrination from flawed, human MISinterpretations of what they thought God's message was thousands of years ago.  The empirical, authentic data and biology and science tells the verifiable truth. 

Just like the Jews being God's chosen people. If that were the case, God would have to be in cahoots with the man downstairs right now to use his "chosen people"  do this to 2 million innocent HUMAN BEINGS BASED ON THE OBSERVATIONS(being censored at Fox and the far right of course, so they can't know the truth)  https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100698/

You will note in ALL my posts, the clearly stated authentic facts, with links to the empirical data and observations using the human intelligence that God blessed us with and intended us to use to guide us.

I love learning and have learned a few things from you too.

When  you disagree with me on any of these things, please provide us with what you believe are the authentic facts to support that disagreement, not just disagreeing with nothing except repeating debunked narratives or rhetoric from indoctrination or far right sources. I WILL ALWAYS adjust my opinion, as we all should so it lines up with the truth, which is ALWAYS based on authentic, indisputable evidence/facts which define our world.

Do you have any to share with us on this topic to counter the numerous links that I provided above.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100768/#100772

Your response so far was this: "MCFARM... YOU ARE AS RIGHT AS RAIN"

and then to bash my authentic facts by mischaracterizing me and the definition of  authentic facts.

How about some facts of your own. I promise you, that as always I will sincerely look at the points and vet everything. If it lines up with the truth..........then its AN AUTHENTIC FACT.

Thanks,

Your friend, metmike

By metmike - Nov. 22, 2023, 8:38 a.m.
Like Reply

authentic facts? Well here is an authentic fact for you MM. Goldman has been a crazed bomb thrower for years, He was council for the impeachments if you recall. He is a liar, a cheat, and an original bomb thrower.

Thanks mcfarm,

The authentic fact which is defining this issue is that you are an R and he is a D.

You support the biggest "bomb thrower in history" by a factor of 100 compared to 2nd place because he's an R, while you condemn this guy because he's a D.

You are just fooling yourself to think otherwise...........I use objective, authentic facts.

Trump: https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100768/#100772

Goldman:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Goldman

We're all eyes and ears if you and Jean can provide us with authentic facts about Goldman's long history that proves he's a worse bomb thrower than Trump. 

Please, start USING AUTHENTIC FACTS to base your positions on, not just regurgitating extreme right rhetoric and false narratives/conspiracy theories and propaganda and wishful thinking that MarketForum was an echo chamber that reflects what you want to believe.

That is, if you want to present credible arguments. 

If you can't have that, then do some introspective, self reflecting on why it is you are unable to present authentic facts to support positions?

That is always a key step in learning. Learning something new ALWAYS means adjusting your previous less educated view to line up with the authentic facts as civilized, more educated people become more enlightened and adjust their opinions accordingly.

But what makes that so hard for most people is that they cling to what they want to be true and go to sources that tell them what they want to be true........even when the authentic facts contradict that position. But no matter, just believe the sources and don't use the critical thinking that God blessed us with so that we could use our brains instead of letting nefarious, self serving source use our brains for their agenda.

This is why I'm generously sharing authentic facts that objectively define our world independent of the extremely polarized politics.

Each party gets some things really wrong because it lines up with their biased agenda.

Wouldn't you like to know the truth ALL THE TIME? I'm just trying to teach the method for obtaining it and showing it by constant, respectful examples.

By mcfarm - Nov. 22, 2023, 10:09 a.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=example+of+dan+goldman+using+inflamatory+language   since you ask here are just a few of Goldman's finer moments. Notice how he is wrong on the facts, long on bomb throwing with no facts, is an ill informed ideologue who could care less about America if is very life depended upon it. Now for the third time will you mention "eliminate" and Goldman tied to that word in your response and stay out of the weeds what ever wondering you might want to do instead responding to the subject

By metmike - Nov. 22, 2023, 11:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Are you serious, mcfarm?

Your evidence is because a politician disagrees with YOUR facts or somebody in YOUR party?

There's nothing in his behavior that you showed that indicates anything unusual for a politician.

The only reason you have a problem with him is that he's a D

Otherwise, why would you strongly support the person with 1,000 times the inflammatory talk of the example here from YOUR party?

I'll just repeat the same thing that I told Jean earlier:

Re: Re: Re: Re: PSYCHOPATHS & THE GREAT REPLACEMENT PLAN            

By metmike - Nov. 22, 2023, 10 a.m.                                                   

Let me be more clear for you.

If you are against psychopaths in politics than YOU CAN'T be for Donald Trump the worst one X 100.

If you are FOR Donald Trump, then YOU CAN'T be against psychopaths.

Unless you are applying different rules with higher standards  to other people than the rules/standards that you are willing to apply to yourself.

Does that make sense, Jean?

I do agree that there are hundreds of political psychopaths  on both sides.

What you need to do here, is provide authentic facts that show  Donald Trump IS NOT a psychopath.  

Can you do that please?

+++++++++++++

mcfarm,

Your examples of him don't come even close to the vicinity of the ballpark of the off the charts, constant inflammatory rhetoric that defines everything about Trump. 

Trump says more inflammatory things in a typical speech as this guy has stated in his political career. 

If you were NOT a Trump supporter because, like Larry you detest his inflammatory nature then I could understand your objections.

But your acceptance and support for Trump means that you can't condemn people for having flaws that are 100 times WORSE in Trump  because it means you are setting really high standards for people that you don't like(intolerance)  that you refuse to apply to yourself.

Does that make sense to you, mcfarm?

By metmike - Nov. 22, 2023, 11:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Ideally, we should try hold ourselves to HIGHER standards than what we hold other people to.

Not the other way around.

By mcfarm - Nov. 25, 2023, 5:30 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22tN90x_9zE  just to further exhibit what a worm type of lawyer/congressman Goldman is....here is what he thinks of the first amendment and how it should be suppressed by big gov. What a guy. And many wonder how we got to social media pulling one sides content and wonder how some think the election was stolen with such tactics. Lap top, Lap top, lap top wow wonder if published as fact as it was fact just what that one story would of done to the election? And Goldman does not give damn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbdoPADcUb8  true definition of a worm....right here in black and white. What a worm

By metmike - Nov. 25, 2023, 7:45 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

"NY congressman Dan Goldman and inflamatory talk?"

That's the title of your thread. You must have made a mistake and sent the wrong links/videos because the 2 that you sent, are rock solid evidence of Goldman being the polar opposite of inflammatory.

mcfarm, you couldn't have actually listened to this and thought this evidence against Goldman because its evidence FOR GOLDMAN!

The 1st one, Goldman talks for exactly 7 seconds at the start of the video and says something very reasonable and very calmly, followed by Jim Jordan going off on one of his typical, emotional screeds.

Did you see the title and somehow, think that meant this was a good video to post here to show something bad about Goldman?

+++++++

In the 2nd one, the R attacks and berates Goldman aggressively,  DISrespectfully and relentlessly for a very long time and Goldman calmly and respectfully answers him.

This shows Goldman to be the complete opposite of how you've been describing him.

Who is putting these hate messages about Goldman in your head? We know how much you hate Ds but why Goldman now, using evidence that shows the opposite of what you claim that he is?

Hate                

Started by metmike - Oct. 17, 2023, 4:15 p.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

++++++++++

Again, you started this thread at the top with this:

"Goldman was in the middle of a crazed rant when he said Trump must be eliminated"

And are trying to back that up with evidence that shows him being the calm guy and the Rs being the ones on the crazed rants.

By mcfarm - Nov. 26, 2023, 7:28 a.m.
Like Reply

mm, please do not play naïve. You must know nearly every word out of his mouth during the sworn testimony is a complete lie.

By metmike - Nov. 26, 2023, 10:03 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

I know exactly. 

You changed it from trying to prove his inflammatory talk, to trying to prove him lying.

But while trying to prove him lying, you proved he IS THE OPPOSITE OF inflammatory with 2 videos of him being calm and collected.

That's how we act when we hate somebody. If we can't get them for this item, then maybe we can get this other item to stick.

You notice it all the time when it's done to Trump by people that hate him........ so the same standard should be applied to the guys that you hate.  

But then, why is it even ok to hate people for the sole reason that they are D's?

+++++++++++

mcfarm,

You think that we are having a debate over a guy that you hate by trying to convince me of X, Y, Z.

I'm trying to help you to see and reduce the hate in your life.

But I know how people are.  It's your free will.

However, I know that many people read here that don't post and this message could resonate with some of them (-:

Hate

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

The most damaging human emotion of all.

It especially damages the person experiencing the hate because they always wish for bad outcomes for the hated party(ies). An eternally pessimistic view that leaves a figurative  hole in their heart which lacks compassion, sympathy, kindness or understanding for fellow human beings that they hate.

We want only bad things to happen to the people/entities that we hate. We constantly look for reasons for the hated person to have committed infractions and never see any good in them.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/#100826

By mcfarm - Nov. 27, 2023, 12:36 p.m.
Like Reply

yes you answered your own question. did you  not notice the lies and the fact that Schiff skipped the hearing after a huge paper dump the night before the hearing and leaving everyone hanging is exactly what caused the R questioner to lose patience really early...and yet every question he ask was to the point, and either unanswered, evaded, or lied about all which inflammed the entire hearing. And what he lied about {a felony for you and me} are only unimportant things like using back door illegal searched to get other congressmen's personal information

By metmike - Nov. 27, 2023, 12:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, mcfarm!

By mcfarm - Nov. 30, 2023, 5:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Boy Goldman came up with many a whopper at today's hearings.......not one of them did him any favors. At one he insisted if big and big tech colluded and we only lost 65% of our free speech what difference does it make? Thanks Goldman, you are an idiot as well as a useless bomb thrower. That line never came close to helping Hillary either.