TRUMP'S GONNA BE CHARGED
28 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - June 8, 2023, 2:01 p.m.
Comments
By 12345 - June 8, 2023, 2:41 p.m.
Like Reply
By mcfarm - June 8, 2023, 3:58 p.m.
Like Reply

for anyone who has not read the Presidential papers act please do so. Typical for corrupt lawyers and such to leak fake info on Trump but if you think that act calls for hi to be charged please pull out the relevant charge and penalty, You will be surprised.

But hey the entire FBI knew for fact that Steele dossier was a Hillary fake all during the impeachment so who cares about law, due process, or blind justice if you have an R by your name?

By metmike - June 8, 2023, 6:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Great interview!

I like Andy too. 

The far right continues to entirely miss what is an objective by the justice department is here.

Every time news related to the many charges against Trump hits the airwaves, what happens? Trump's supporters get even more upset because they see Trump as the victim (being the victim is the main source of his power)  and it causes them to dig in even deeper and support Trump even more.

The far right considers this a uniting victory for the R party each time but they are 100% wrong with 100% certainty. 

1. Every single time this happens, it WIDENS the divide in the R party between the far right and the rest of the party. 

2. The far right has a majority and can control the candidate that runs in 2024 and you can see by the polling, how big Trumps lead is over everybody else.

3. I am 1,000% sure that the D's and justice department WANT Trump to be the candidate. 10,000% sure. He's the only one that will lose with high confidence.

4. We can speculate on a Biden vs Trump race. Even the worst president in history, Joe Biden would beat Trump like a drum but Biden running seems absurd, other than they think we're all idiots and can't see he can't be president for another 5+ years.

5. Regardless of who's on the D ticket in 2024. If Trump is the person for the Rs the D person automatically metamorphoses into NOT Donald Trump. This is why Biden, a horrible candidate in 2020 won with an all time record smashing number of votes. The Rs claim its because of election fraud. NO! It's because millions of  people that normally don't vote came out to vote NOT Donald Trump. The Rs are in complete denial of this indisputable fact and it ensures another D President in 2024 if Trump is on the R side. 

6. Trump would need a couple million more votes to win in 2024. How many NEW voters has Trump won over since 2020? His support is still the same from the  far right MINUS millions of Rs, that ditched  him and are now, NEVER Trump people.  There are now millions MORE people that would vote NOT Donald Trump. in 2024. The Ds and justice department totally know this. They are corrupt as hell and have been able to control the outcome of elections and THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW. They want the Rs to continue to flock to Trump so another D will be elected. They are outsmarting the far right with this scheme.

7.  There is the other facet to this brilliant but diabolical strategy. Resentment politics. They are increasing hate for Trump from everybody but the far right. 

8. So this is how it plays out. The far right has plenty of power to nominate Trump because they control the R party. However, in the general election, they are NOT the majority and in that election, the NOT Donald Trump votes SWAMP the real Donald Trump. 

9. The NOT "fill in the blank" votes  for the D running, with any other R candidate other than Trump running would be tens of millions LESS.  They would have to consider the person running and their agenda instead of the automatic NOT Donald Trump..........no matter who the D is.  If it were possible for Biden to run against a different person than Trump, then the NOT Joe Biden votes would be tens of millions.

10. Biden vs Trump is a win for Biden, regardless of what polls might say right now. 

11. How sad for the R party that the ones thinking of themselves as being the ones that are the most loyal and stand by the ideologies of their party. They are good and sincere people and patriotic Americans........ being victimized by 2 sides. Trump is victimizing them by saying complete bs that they want to hear. The DOJ can exploit that victimization by Trump who controls them already...........selling himself as a victim, to amplify that impact with all these investigations and indictments.

Those from the far right reading this won't comprehend a word because its not what they want to believe. 

By 12345 - June 8, 2023, 7:14 p.m.
Like Reply

WELL, MIKE ~ IT'S LIKE THIS....  I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DEFINITION OF "FAR RIGHT" IS, BUT.... IF YOUR DEFINITION INCLUDES THESE 3 THINGS : 1. LOVE OF GOD. 2. LOVE OF LIFE  3. LOVE OF COUNTRY ~ THEN, I'M WHAT YOU CONSIDER "FAR RIGHT" & AM PROUD TO BE IN THAT CATEGOTY. THANK YOU!

AS FOR RESPOMDING TO THE REST OF YOUR POST ~ I'LL WAIT UNTIL YOU DEFINE WHAT YOU CONSIDER "FAR RIGHT"   

By 12345 - June 8, 2023, 7:35 p.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - June 8, 2023, 8:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Donald Trump indicted over alleged mishandling of classified documents

(AT TIME OF MY POSTING ~ IT HASN'T STARTED, YET)

LOL  KINDA LIKE ANOTHER: "LOOK OVER HERE ~ NOT AT THE BIDEN MOB FAMILY!"

By metmike - June 9, 2023, 7:42 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

im using the term far right  loosely as this group strongly supports Trump. It would have been better for me to use “trump supporters” in retrospect so the exact connection was not lost.

trump being indighted  means that he can still run for president.

If this negated him running, they would not do it.l

im telling you, they KNOW with crystal clarity how this is impacting the R party(it couldn’t be more obviou), controlled by Trumps perception as being a victim, so they are intentionally making him a victim to get him nominated by the Rs so that they can win the 2024 presidential election.

The Rs that support Trump are being played and falling right into this diabolical trap.

you can go back to the very start of the mueller investigation in 2017 and see that I was calling it as a blatant fraud and Witch hunt based on fake stuff and 2.5 years of allowing the media to broadcast fake Russian collusion That never happened in order for the justice department to CONTROL the psych‘e and opinion of the American people Using their clever maneuvering and power.

they are doing it again and this time, using  trump supporters against themselves. his supporters are taking the bait, hook line and sinker..

like the mueller investigation, trumps supporters KNOW this is corrupt and specifically singling out and targeting trump. Only this time it’s more blatantly obvious…..because they want it that way!

these people are not just diabolical and corrupt but they are brilliant and powerful. They absolutely understand how humans think and they are in the business of manipulating the thoughts of tens of millions by abusing their power to exploit the cognitive bias and flawed ways of thinking of human beings.

they re doing these things, with a continued, sustained flow of attacking trump in the news to maintain the strong perception of trump as the constant victim so that he never loses support from his base.

as long as trump is being attacked unfairly by the DOJ, he will never lose his support and people WILL continue to focus on that…..which ensures him emerging as the R candidate.

no matter how insane his lies and delusional rambling compared to extremely well qualified people with solid ideas that communicate them clearly using rational Principles.

those R opponents right now are the one tht can win in the 2024  general election for those reasons 

Trump the victim image sells only to his tunnel visionEd Cult…..as everybody on the planet can see crystal clearly right now. 

you don’t see that?

the biggest problem is the delusional hopes of his blind cult that actually think he can win in 2024,  when there are millions more NOT and NEVER Donald Trump Americans in the United States right now And he would need MORE not less votes from people that didn’t vote for him last time Not more people that would vote against him.

there are more never Biden people now too and trump supporters are banking on that as being the savior to generate more trump votes in 2024.

however, in the general election, for people that are both never trump AND never Biden, never trump will trump most of the time.

trump supporters absolutely recognize the hatred for trump in this country by tens of millions of Americans…..but they deny the same math of the same hate trump people on election day in generating fairy tale theoretical votes to get him elected….that just are not there.

By 12345 - June 9, 2023, 8:14 a.m.
Like Reply

THANK YOU, MIKE   

AT PRESENT, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO RESPOND ~ BUT, LATER TODAY I WILL, EVEN IF IT NEEDS TO BE IN SECTIONS.

IN SHORT ~ YES, I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO SEE BOTH SIDES OF THE POLITICAL GAMES.

By mcfarm - June 9, 2023, 5:59 p.m.
Like Reply

so on big news days like this I always turn past cnn to see just what the commy left is spouting. And wouldn't ya know they have  no other than one of most commy left guys spouting away, Bob Woodward. He says the repubs just HAVE to pay attention  because there are just so many facts. Here that, facts! Not allegations but facts. And not only that but he is so damn proud of Jack Smith because Smith praised the FBI and now we know full well just how great the FBI is. What a load of crap. First, I thought the indictment was a charging document. Funny how someones unproven opinion suddenly is fact. Hell not single witness and boom anyone with an R is guilty, no trial, no witness, no documentation just guilty. And secondly how could an organization proven over and over and over as being filled with abuse, guilt of direct crime, dirty tricks, failed leadership, breaking of law etc be anything warranting praise? Talk about la la land gone wild just tune in to cnn.

Again please read the statute for presidential papers. Its a civil statute. In fact how do you obstruct a non-crime. Our very own corrupt DOJ actually argued this years ago when Clinton had tapes stuffed in his sock drawer. Guess what, the court decided a President has the right to keep what he wants they said and the Clintons skated again. Of course the even worse case with the Hill e-mail and wilful destruction never even made a court appearance as they had that damn D in front of her case and obvious crime.

By 12345 - June 9, 2023, 7:08 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - June 9, 2023, 7:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, mcfarm!

This locks in the R candidate in November 2024 exactly as they wanted unless something  very surprising happens.

So the next president will be another democrat. Extremely unlikely that will be Biden but even that is possible.

Trump documents case: what happens now after indictment?

https://www.reuters.com/legal/what-happens-next-trump-documents-case-2023-06-09/

++++++++

No way Trump insists on the speedy trial (that he has a right to-100 days).  Instead this will hang over his campaign THRU the November 2024 election. The DOJ want this. The MSM really want this for ratings and the Ds really, really want this.

There is a 100% chance that Trump knows these charges against him by the DOJ are the best thing that could happen for him. They maximize the massive victim-hood persona that he uses to  power much of his support from the far right that is still convinced that he was a victim of the 2020 election.

And that he was a victim of the Jan 6th riots. The far right believes that many 10's of thousands of  his peaceful supporters came to Washington DC on that day with no intentions of rioting.

Then, Rap Epps, who was planted by the FBI , in the crowd of tens of thousands, incited  the peaceful protesters to riot, against Trumps orders to remain peaceful and  it was the FBI that caused the rioting to frame Trump. 

That description was not made up. It's what the far right actually believes because the victim-hood persona is so overwhelming that it overpowers critical thinking, facts and common sense.

They think  that Trump did not really try to overturn the election every day during the last 2 months he was in office, at times using illegal methods and screaming bloody murder to his supporters that the election was stolen from him(the victim of the steal).  They believed every word of it, as they do today, which is why he will likely be the next R running in 2024 thanks to his victim-hood.

Trump is a powerful, charismatic cult leader that sees the weaknesses of his victims, who worship the ground he walks on  and he  plays into that to control them.

The FBI, as described/demonstrated in previous posts above, is also about using their tremendous power to control people thoughts and actions and the outcomes of elections.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/95310/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/95310/#95992

Trump: I could shoot somebody and not lose voters    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA

By metmike - June 9, 2023, 9:09 p.m.
Like Reply

I got the chance to actually read the charges and get all the details about what Trump did and how he reacted when they were trying to get the documents back and am going to have to drastically adjust what I just stated earlier in this thread.

I had no idea of the level of clearly  intentional and constant provoking and obstruction that Trump did every step of the way. 

Part of this is related to his mental illness: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

but a mentally ill person can't control themselves in this manner.......creating a contrived scheme to intentionally force the DOJ to charge him because the violations are so outrageously egregious as to leave them little choice.

When he was busted with the documents, he knew he had to hand them over and could have just done that and it would be done with. End of story. Instead, he did everything possible to NOT cooperate and to provoke them every step of the way.

I get that Trump thinks he's above every law that you and I have to follow because he's got this mental illness

However, there were several elements to how this progressed and how it plays into the current dynamic of him being a victim and him successfully selling his victim-hood status to the far right which makes it look brilliantly contrived by Trump himself to help him get elected. This is exactly how his diabolical mind works. 

Regardless, he didn't have any control over Alvin Braggs sham indictment or the fake rape accusations from the nutcase with an absurd story (that used a fake dress DNA scam-that tipped us off  that she wasn't credible). 

The January 6th investigation committee was totally on the level with the enormous amount of their  authentic evidence conclusively proving that Donald Trump was almost the entire cause of the Insurrection, which he blatantly and  intentionally caused.  That by itself should disqualify him from ever holding a political office again and if there were any justice, put him in prison for treason and violating his oath to the Constitution. 

There are a lot of entities trying to get Trump for different reasons:

1. He flat out broke laws and needs to be held accountable

2. Because they want to maximize his victim-hood persona to energize/unite his base  so he loses again in 2024 

3. Because they hate Donald Trump. This is probably the common denominator much of the time, even when the investigation/charges are legit.

Trump is the most hated person in America right now by an extremely wide margin. The only other person on the planet hated as much by Americans is Putin. 

Should the most hated person in America be the next  president????

Ironic that the people that scream the loudest about the US being screwed up are many of the same ones who want Trump back in the White House!

By mcfarm - June 9, 2023, 9:54 p.m.
Like Reply

I have politely ask twice to please read the statute which you obviously failed to do. You make some outrageous comments about Trump and his behavior {which he needs no help, he does plenty harm himself to himself} that had you read the statue you would of known better......and review how Clinton handled the same and how DOJ actually helped him v their treatment of Trump

By the way 4 FBI agents gave testimony to the press yesterday explaining how they were to be in charge of the Trump search. They claim their plan was to ask Trump for permission and if denied that would be the end of it. They further state the AG's office stepped in and ordered the following raid with long guns,armored vest and all the rest of the staged fiasco. You may want to compare the AG offcice behavior to Trumps and who was worse.

By mcfarm - June 10, 2023, 10:58 a.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJY6ujWQPzQ      the good prof explains why its a civil case and why its a weak worthless case

By 12345 - June 10, 2023, 1:47 p.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - June 10, 2023, 2:11 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - June 10, 2023, 3:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Andy McCarthy is right.

I had to adjust my BEFORE the charging position above AFTER seeing how outrageously egregious his violations were. Almost impossible to conceive he actually did cause it to go down this way (he did of course) unless this was completely intentional.

On what planet would anybody not be charged?

This even goes well beyond what H.Clinton did and of course she should have been charged but they protected her.

Trump's greatest power lies with his elite/gifted level to manipulate people. Look at 10s of millions of Rs. 

Are we to think that a person who is the best at this, had a completely flawed way of managing the FBI and blatantly miscalculated by not just handing over the documents, which everybody on the planet knew had to be done.

Of course that wasn't Trump's mindset. He obviously sees himself above the law but him saying in public that he knew he shouldn't have the documents and several other actions/words tell us his plan was to force the FBI's hand in order to use the situation to elevate his status of victim-hood, which is an impenetrable force-field that protects him from everything else when it comes to support from his base.

When he gets charged with stuff, every single  time his support goes up in the R camp and his base responds by feeling empowered because this is their way to fight the swamp/justice department.

This inexorable link is what  Trump uses in 2023 to tighten his grip on the brains in his cult.  

These actions below are the actions of somebody trying to get caught. 

'This is still a secret': Trump's stunning conversation in FULL where he bragged about having classified files on an attack

• Indictment reveals conversation where Trump admits he didn't declassify military intelligence he took with him when he left the White House
  • 'As president, I could have declassified, but now I can't,' Trump admitted
  • Trump showed information to those without a security clearance

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12179135/Trumps-stunning-conversation-bragged-having-classified-files.html

Donald Trump stored, showed off and refused to return classified documents, indictment says

https://apnews.com/article/trump-justice-department-indictment-classified-documents-miami-8315a5b23c18f27083ed64eef21efff3

+++++++++++

To my R friends, I would say this.

1. Is this the type of person you want for a president? Handling classified documents this way and thumbing his nose at the Constitution as he constantly sees himself above the law.

2. We were all outraged at what H.Clinton got a way with. Every single R insisted this disqualified her from being president. I agree with this. The justice department let her go.  So now Trump does something much worse and you're ok with it?  Because he's actually being prosecuted for legit crimes.........you're ok with his blatant crimes because Clinton got away with similar crimes?

That's a crazy way to pick a president. Based on the victim-hood persona that's blinding you to everything that makes this person so unfit to be president that even Joe Biden, in 4 years will still be more fit to be president!!!

Look at the field of solid candidates running for the R nomination that have the same agenda as Trump but not the constant lies and law breaking and violating the Constitution and most of the country doesn't hate and aren't mentally ill. They all have wonderful backgrounds with solid ethical principles. Communicate effectively.

The one and only thing that Trump has which none of them have IS A CULT!

Tens of millions in his cult with hopelessly captured minds which see him as a victim that must be supported to drain the swamp (which he obviously didn't do as president for 4 years and would be worse next time because of even greater resistance and he proved that he's actually worse than the swamp).

Using the word "cult" is not just a way for me to try to amplify the point. When you are in a cult something profound must occur to shock your perceived reality to allow your brain to suddenly see that it's trapped in the cult thinking.

Trumps actions are intended to REINFORCE his power over those in his cult.

Sadly, the vast majority of those in his party cannot call him out or they will risk suffering consequences from the majority of Trump supporters that don't tolerate attacking their leader, which is the #1 tenet of the cult.

1. Though shalt not criticize Donald Trump

By mcfarm - June 10, 2023, 5:06 p.m.
Like Reply

and I will repeat for what seems the 400th time. Not me and virtually not a R voter I talk to is wanting Trump for President. Has nothing to do with Trump being President. It is about an American citizen being treated like h is below the law, period. He is not and should not be treated as such. And to make your argument I would have to agree he acted far, far worse than Hillary? What a sad joke that is after what she has put this country thru for decades, including her and Obama's grand scheme of the Russian hoax.

By 12345 - June 10, 2023, 5:19 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  I CAME BACK TO RESPOND & SAW THIS'N.   

"1. Though shalt not criticize Donald Trump"  OR ELSE YOU RUN THE RISK OF GETTIN' EXCOMMUNICATED!!  LOL

I SHALL RETURN!

By metmike - June 11, 2023, 10:13 a.m.
Like Reply

Peace, mcfarm!

I think we agree on some things here which is my objective ......not to have arguments or impossible to agree upon political debates based on the instinctive human nature, knee jerk defensive mechanism.  

I have to fight that off in my mind all the time and the only thing that saves me is not aligning with 1 party and being disciplined/conditioned to applying the scientific method which constantly requires us to sincerely test the theories of those that contradict our own belief system/theories.

That ALWAYS includes the theory of Trump's innocence........ which is how I came to know so well,  the overwhelming evidence of the 2.5 year corrupt/Witch hunt against him  or the bs rape accusation.

I looked at the situation we're discussing in this thread  initially as one that assumed that Trump was innocent and the DOJ was singling him out and what their motives must be to hurt the Rs in the election by creating the perfect victim.

When more facts came out it became impossible to continue to assume that Trump is innocent based on Trump doing the same thing as Biden/Pence. His violations are in a completely different league and so egregious and so intentional that it makes the theory of his innocence impossible. The manner in which he did it was also completely different and much worse than Clinton. 

Make no mistake in the difference here.

Clinton was up to no good, violated laws and got busted. She did everything possible to make it go away by destroying the evidence and of course the DOJ was on her side and went along with her.

Trump on the other hand, violated laws, got busted and  was given every opportunity to make it go away. Instead of returning the documents (or he could have destroyed them, like Clinton and played dumb) and the DOJ treating him like Biden/Pence on the exact same issue he instead, flaunted having them to every source he could and invented a crazy power that gave him the right to own any documents he wanted and shouted this from the rooftops in order to create a confrontation with the FBI......intentionally forcing the FBI to do what they just did.  Then when they acted as he absolutely knew they would..........he continued to scream about being specifically targeted because his name is Donald Trump.

This is a brilliant scheme by a diabolical man to enforce his victim hood persona which is the biggest source of his power.

mcfarm, you stated this:

"Has nothing to do with Trump being President. It is about an American citizen being treated like h is below the law, period. He is not and should not be treated as such"

This tells me that we agree completely with the mindset of what I just described and the only thing we disagree on is whether Trump intentionally caused it, entirely for the impact you already acknowledge.

If Trump did intentionally cause this, as all the evidence suggests,  it clearly demonstrates his lack of respect/violating the Constitution that applies to others but most importantly, his manufacturing this huge battle and the drama associated with it as a brilliant marketing scheme to sell his victim hood.

If true, as all the evidence indicates, then this person is a diabolical genius that violates/uses the trust of those that support him the most for his self empowering/self enriching schemes!

This is the exact mentality of a tv show producer (like on The Apprentice-the popular show that resulted in him running for president https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/donald-trump-remain-producer-apprentice-while-president-n693871)  that looks for opportunities to boost ratings by creatively manufacturing high drama settings that will bring attention to shows.  

This Document-gate scenario created by and controlled by Trump every step of the way, manipulating the FBI/DOJ  is nothing more than an extravagant publicity stunt intended to boost Donald Trump's  victim-hood ratings and feed his addiction to being the center of attention because of his extreme psychiatric  disorder  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

And man, has it ever succeeded!

By metmike - June 11, 2023, 11:03 a.m.
Like Reply

What the latest polling says about Trump's classified documents indictment

Majorities of Americans have said they think the accusations against Trump are "serious," but Republican primary voters have been inclined to back him.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/meetthepressblog/latest-polling-says-trumps-classified-documents-indictment-rcna87478

April's NBC News poll found that 68% of Republican primary voters believe the investigations into Trump are political and designed to blunt his presidential campaign, and they want the party to rally around him.

+++++++++++++

There's a chance that far right Americans will wake up when they get to listen more to the ideas of solid Rs  with positive R messages that have applied ethical standards and truth to their lives , and aren't based on using them/manipulating the crap out of them to intentionally create ego feeding drama, while maximizing divisiveness (of their own party-c'mon, who else would get away with that?).

Trump can NEVER unite the R party.

He is 100% responsible for the current divide. That, all by itself makes him toxic to the R party forever.

It's not as if  there aren't lots of other choices!

By mcfarm - June 11, 2023, 11:14 a.m.
Like Reply

yes,of course I agree with nearly all of your assessment of Trump's personality. But the DOJ, FBI, and the slime like those 51 who signed that document pushing the cover up of the Biden crime family will get not pass from me....ever. Most days I do  not care about Trump's personality traits or lack there of......On all days I care about the rule of law and justice being blind. And when old Jack smart came out and tired that opening line about America being a country of laws and no one is above the law, I wanted to puke. He is a big a hypocrite as those I mentioned above and there fore a fool for thinking any thinking individual would come near believing what he said. They found a fake crime and then went looking for Trump. Espionage act, my ass.

By 12345 - June 11, 2023, 3:55 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  "Espionage act, my ass."

MCFARM ~ AND, JUST HOW WOULD ONE GO ABOUT ACCOMPLISHING THAT?   

MY MAIN ISSUE WITH THE ENTIRE MESS, IS ~ THE TWO TIERED "RULE OF LAW"!  I CAN'T STAND STUFF LIKE THAT!!!!  EXACTLY THE REASON I STOPPED SAYING THE PLEDGE 25+ YEARS AGO! "LIBERTY & JUSTICE FOR ALL", MY ASS! ~ ( INSTEAD OF YOURS.)    THIS  GOVT. HAS BEEN INDOCTRINATING KIDS, FOREVER! (MY BELIEF ~ NOT OPINION)

EVERYONE WILL GET THEIR TRUE JUDGEMENT DAY ~ ALL IN DUE TIME

By mcfarm - June 11, 2023, 6:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Well Jean, that is why you are well liked around here. Blunt, but honest and you could never ever ever be accused of being a hypocrite.

By metmike - June 12, 2023, 8:23 p.m.
Like Reply

"On all days I care about the rule of law and justice being blind"

mcfarm,

A person would have to be existing in some alternative universe(or a member of the Trump cult) to not see crystal clearly how off the charts egregious these violations by Trump are.

This isn't the Mueller Witch hunt or bogus first impeachment of Trump that featured them trying to get Trump.

This is completely different and all the authentic facts/evidence substantiate the FBI. They gave him multiple opportunities to return the documents with no consequences.

Those hundreds of boxes of classified United States documents all belong to the US government. There is no reason for him to be possessing any of them.........unless he was using it as a ruse to manufacture the current staging of him being a victim.

Either that or he was planning to sell our secrets to other countries.

Which one do you think it was?

Trumps loyalists all loved Bill Barr..........up until he called him out on the fake election steal, when Trump those same people against Barr.

Same thing with Mike Pence, his loyal VP for 4 years. 

This is what Trump does. 

1. Though shalt not criticize Donald Trump

2. Though shalt not disobey Trump's orders.

I have considered Bill Barr a straight shooter from day 1 and for years, when he was  vehemently defending Trump.......and the Ds hated him for it. 

That's because he was telling the authentic truth using solid, objective facts not tethered to political allegiance. 

He really increased his credibility when he came out AGAINST TRUMP, representing the rock solid facts of the most secure presidential election in US history. 

But that caused the Trump cult to turn him into the enemy because of the key tenets of the cults belief system.

Just more evidence of the power of this cult leader. 

They decide what sources their followers can listen to and THEY demand followers shun people/sources for information who don't abide by their cult's tenets. 

Without further ado........and the entire reason for another long winded post........let's hear from Barr on this. 

One the the best attorney generals in my life time, clearly explaining the dynamics of these documents and Trump's handling them using the objective truths and authentic facts.........as he's always done.

Everybody is welcome to give me an example of Bill Barr doing otherwise.

Bill Barr says Trump's indictment is 'very damning' if 'even half of it is true'

Barr says Trump may be 'toast' and his witch hunt defense won't work

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-barr-trumps-indictment-very-damning-even-half-true

+++++++++++++

If you disagree with Barr or think there's a problem with him, then please state facts for why that is if you have any.

By metmike - June 12, 2023, 9:20 p.m.
Like Reply

1. I'm still sticking with my theory that Trump did this to use as a brilliant publicity stunt to ramp up his martyr/victim status which is his greatest power and NOBODY in his party can touch him when he's shielded by this.

However, in order to be open minded, I'm willing to  consider other reasons. This is so extreme and unprecedented so that there must have been some insane reasoning going on!

2. The enormity of the classified documents..... hundreds of boxes suggests he must have wanted as much information as possible for something. He could have gotten the FBI to charge him with far less than this, I would think. In fact, that would have helped him to plead innocent and call this another witch hunt but, my God this it SOOO bad that even some Trump cult people are going to see how egregious this is. So what could he use this for? To do a Joe Biden and contact foreign countries that are willing to pay for the information? Hunter was acting as an unregistered foreign lobbyist conducting illegal money transactions that went to the Biden family for something they were getting from Joe. Trump knows exactly how that worked and maybe decided to cash in doing something similar? The other possibility is to use the information for more nefarious reasons that relate to US security. He could try to sabotage the politics of relationships/deals that he didn't like? This is conceivable for somebody obsessed with controlling of everything he's ever been part of. 

3. This one is a given.Regardless of the above, it applies. Donald Trump is a mentally ill man. As in loony tunes mentally ill. He suffers from several disorders related to this, indisputable one mentioned several times now: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions

Interesting is that he also suffers from this: 

Persecutory delusion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusion

However, almost everybody with that illness is paranoid and afraid of those out to get them but Trump the brilliant charlatan is intentionally CAUSING people to try to get him in order to manipulate others into having an induced persecutory delusion, not about themselves but about Trump, their cult leader.

Trump is so powerful that he controls their thoughts/emotions and like most cults their followers believe that any attacks on their leader are unjustified persecution..........which is how he exploits his victim-hood.

Note the other responses in this thread, repeat this theme over and over.

"It's not really about the bad things Trump does, it's all about Trump's false narrative about being unfairly singled out and PERSECUTED because he's Donald Trump.

The only way to fight against this horrible (fake) injustice, is to support Trump.

Like the psychotic king of charlatans himself stated:

Trump: I could shoot somebody and not lose voters    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA

And if that happened, his voters would claim he was framed by the FBI(like how Ray Epps caused the Insurrection and not Trump) and being persecuted.

We know that hoarding is a mental illness. It's possible that Trump was using a form of hoarding rationale in collecting all these classified documents at his properties. 

https://hoarders911.com/why-do-people-hoard/

Hoarding is defined as a disorder where a person collects objects compulsively and excessively.

By metmike - June 14, 2023, 1:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Psychosis and mental illness  

• People experiencing psychosis are unable to distinguish what is real.
  • Psychosis is associated with a number of illnesses that affect the brain.
  • Medication and community support can relieve, or even eliminate, psychotic symptoms

https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/psychosis

By metmike - June 15, 2023, 2:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump Draws Slight Polling Boost After Indictment—And Is Tied With Biden In Potential Matchup

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mollybohannon/2023/06/13/trump-draws-slight-polling-boost-after-indictment-and-is-tied-with-biden-in-potential-matchup/?sh=3226e24c68cc

Poll: Half of Americans think Trump charges are politically motivated

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/poll-half-of-americans-think-trump-charges-are-politically-motivated-donald-trump-classified-documents-mar-a-lago-biden-fbi-justice-department-2024-election

President Joe Biden leads Donald Trump by four points amid latter's legal troubles, poll suggests

BySumanti Sen     

Jun 15, 2023 10:53 AM IST 

Donald Trump's support dropped two points since the last poll in May, but Joe Biden’s has remained unhinged

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/president-joe-biden-leads-donald-trump-by-four-points-amid-latters-legal-troubles-poll-suggests-101686805769411.html

Fact Check

Trump Claims Big 2024 Poll Leads Over Biden—Here's What They Actually Say

https://www.newsweek.com/trum-claims-biden-poll-lead-2024-white-house-1806853