Poland to Send Tanks for Ukraine
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Jan. 24, 2023, 5:49 a.m.

That is not propaganda.  That is an "Authentic fact."

Why did they go ahead when Germany balked?  

Because they know after Russia finishes destroying Ukraine, Poland is next.

Comments
By 12345 - Jan. 24, 2023, 9:18 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Jan. 24, 2023, 12:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Because they know after Russia finishes destroying Ukraine, Poland is next.

Thanks, joj.

I appreciate and respect your views and mindset tremendously. You make a ton of intelligent points and respect humanity as much as anybody I know. 

That was already addressed and nothing has changed.........including the constant rhetoric of scary false narratives manufactured to support what could soon turn in to WW3 to destroy Russia at any cost. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/92367/

Propaganda is only propaganda to those that see exactly what it is.

To the rest........it defines their truth.

That's what makes it so dang effective and it doesn't just effect people that are slow to understand.

One key factor is that it exploits the cognitive bias that we all have in us.

People will fact check things that they don't want to believe but give a free pass to things that they want to believe!

By metmike - Jan. 24, 2023, 3:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Top Ukrainian officials quit in anti-corruption drive

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64383388

Zelenskiy ramps up anti-corruption drive as 15 Ukrainian officials exit

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/24/zelenskiy-anti-corruption-drive-15-ukrainian-officials-exit

The farce about this is the propaganda, false narrative line that this is Mr. Honest, all about truth, justice and the Ukrainian way, Zelensky rooting out corruption when HE IS THE LEADER OF THE CORRUPTION.

Ukraine has been a very corrupt country for decades and Zelensky is showing how much he really care about his people by getting them killed and his country obliterated because NATO/The West/UN has anointed him as a  global superhero.

I showed this previously, so this news is no surprise.........nor the propaganda spin to it:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/91647/#91682

Zelensky is a dangerous psychopath that wants WW3 with Russia and nothing less and is willing to get his people and country decimated for it. 

He allows no disagreements to his dictatorship method of ruling. 

By metmike - Jan. 24, 2023, 3:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Top Zelensky aide, 9 others resign as Ukraine cracks down on corruption

https://nypost.com/2023/01/24/top-zelensky-aide-9-other-other-ukrainian-officials-resign/amp/

Zelensky's people are quitting and abandoning him because he's destroyed their country and this is the way to make it look like he's the only honest guy in Ukraine, leading his country against evil Russia and getting rid of the evil still inside Ukraine.

By WxFollower - Jan. 24, 2023, 4:31 p.m.
Like Reply

Hey Mike,

So, Zelensky may not be the "good guy" I had thought he was. At least I may need to rethink this based on your analyses of him since I respect you as being open-minded. Rarely is anything totally black and white, regardless. There's at least a little bit of "good guy" and at least a little bit of "bad guy" in everyone. Humans (and really many animals) are complex from that standpoint. Also, "good" vs "bad" is subjective depending on one's point of view.

I am a bit confused about something. Wasn't Zelensky elected on the platform of anti-corruption at the forefront? Has he done anything to reduce corruption? My understanding is that his predecessor was highly corrupt and that he was running on being the opposite.

By metmike - Jan. 24, 2023, 7:45 p.m.
Like Reply

You are exactly right about Zelensky running on an anti corruption campaign to get elected  because the only more corrupt country in Europe is Russia and the Ukrainians elected him because they believed he would help their country to get rid of the corruption and become prosperous.

Those were just words, man. Just like all politicians......convincing words used to get elected by one of the most charasmatic leaders of our time(that's what made him so great as a professional actor playing the role of an anti corruption person fighting for the people........who believed it and that he would fight for the people and not personal corruption that defined other Ukrainian leaders. 

Since then, he has proven to be a mouthpiece and puppet for NATO in order to take out Russia. He has been willing to sacrifice all of his people and country rather than give into agreeing to not joining NATO or negotiating with Russia and knowing with absolute certainty that it would lead to this war.......but still choosing consequences 1 million times worse for his people/country (than giving Russia anything) because of his self serving allegiance to NATO/Western political agenda and NOT the best interest of his people.

Thomas Sowell quote: When you want to help people, you tell them the...

This article was written BEFORE the war and before his image was resurrected by those using him and his people/country to destroy Russia/Putin.

It really is so sad, Larry. I feel horrible for the poor Ukrainians that didn't deserve this and were blatantly betrayed by the man they trusted to lead them to better times.

Actions speak louder than words, especially in politics.

There is nobody in Ukraine that is better off  because of this war.........except Zelensky......who's rating and (lack of)  trust were crashing to record lows, as you can see below. 

His image was resurrected by NATO/the West with propaganda and now he's the superman crusader fighting against diabolical evil from Russia and crushing corruption.

Sorry but that's laughable if you do objective, critical thinking looking at what he intentionally  caused to happen by refusing to negotiate with Russia. 

He's about to take us into WW3 with the world blaming it all on Russia(that deserves blame) and none of it on Zelensky because of the leader of Ukraine is based on a completely fake image that makes it impossible for us to conceive of him being so dang flawed and corrupt. 

Just Like All the Others: The End of the Zelensky Alternative?

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/blog-post/just-all-others-end-zelensky-alternative

By Mykhailo Minakov on November 2, 2021

The October 2021 polls delivered a shock to the presidential team. According to the Kyiv International Institute of Sociology, Zelensky’s approval rating as president dropped from 33.3 percent in September to 24.7 percent in October, separated from Poroshenko’s approval rating by fewer than ten percentage points. The Razumkov Center’s poll demonstrates that Volodymyr Zelensky overtook Petro Poroshenko and now has the biggest “anti-rating” among Ukrainian politicians. What has happened to the once beloved leader?

My answer: at the midpoint of his presidency, Zelensky himself has destroyed his image as an alternative politician. Here is what he did.

“Volodymyr Zelensky is just like any other businessman, he is not an alternative.”

By metmike - Jan. 24, 2023, 8:06 p.m.
Like Reply

The constant  messages that we get about Saint Zelensky,  make what I'm saying impossible to believe for most people. I get that.

Just know that several months ago, I believed many of  those messages like everybody else.

To be honest, I have joj for opening my eyes the most with this post/thread:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/91647/

I spent several hours researching facts/data and evidence to try to gain an objective view of this war and it all screamed loudly with the same message.

What in the heck are we doing here and what is it accomplishing?

The damage, so far is 1 million times worse than the best case objective and that could go to over 1 trillion times worse if/when it goes nuclear..........yet the players have no viable end point and won't negotiate and the world, buying the absurd propaganda supporting the war is perfectly ok with that as we waltz into WW3 with ignorant bliss!.

We just got a visit from Zelensky in the US where many celebrated him as a hero.

He's charismatic, brave, very believable and a great leader.....which is why he's been perfect for this role.

But that doesn't change the facts already clearly presented.

He's also a dangerous psychopath because he wants WW3 and was willing to sacrifice all of his people and country for HIS personal agenda.

Anybody that thinks that he doing what's in the best interest of Ukraine is completely delusional X 1,000.

These are real people not theoretical lives or plastic pieces used as pawns ...in this case on a political chess board by world powers playing war games.

Precious real lives, especially innocent ones are priceless. Blaming Putin DOES NOT CUT IT.

We should be making smart decisions to maximize saving lives.......not sacrificing them for a political cause that has a trillion to 1 potential loss to benefit(with WW3).