Paul Pelosi attack
66 responses | 1 like
Started by metmike - Oct. 29, 2022, 10:11 a.m.

Thoughts?

Comments
By 12345 - Oct. 29, 2022, 1:49 p.m.
Like Reply

LOLOLOL

YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?   

By 7475 - Oct. 29, 2022, 7:27 p.m.
Like Reply

I dont care who or what---- Cant have that involving an elected official ---- no better than the Stone age.

John

By metmike - Oct. 29, 2022, 11:37 p.m.
Like Reply

YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?

That's why I asked, Jean.

By joj - Oct. 30, 2022, 12:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Dare I say deplorable?

By cutworm - Oct. 30, 2022, 1:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Assault on anyone is a crime and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.  I expect that he would be freed with no bail and charges dropped.  Isn't that what they do in San Francisco?

By 7475 - Oct. 30, 2022, 4:33 p.m.
Like Reply

Yeah Cutworm 

This will be interesting 

By mcfarm - Oct. 30, 2022, 6:26 p.m.
Like Reply

our biggest and best by the way, radio stations picked this story up early and wasted oxygen the rest of the day every 1/2 hour portraying it as a break in and assault on an older white completely innocent man. I immediately said to myself, "stop, just stop it now"....before the truth comes and the media has made a complete fool of themselves once again. Well now we find the bad guy was found in his underwear with hammer in hand. Uhmm. Imagine a break in in one of the most well protected homes in America. Further imagine no doubt the Pelosi's are one of the richest people in America with security out their foolish evil asses. Then further a bad guy breaking in while wearing underwear. Well this is California so this may happen daily, who knows. But one thing I do know the Pelosi,s are strange. And if this turns out to be a fight between 2 male lovers who are into kinky sex and other weird things do not be surprised. The media will never report that part of course unless the Pelosi's change that D to an R.

By metmike - Oct. 31, 2022, 12:35 a.m.
Like Reply

Pretty funny cutworm!

there are several extremely odd things related to this incident that don’t make sense, which is the biggest reason for me to not comment yet.

clearly, based on what we’re being told this is a deplorable act.

but how did this guy break in?

the pelosi’s reportedly have their own private security watching the home 24 hours a day, along with security cameras. with certainty, they would also have an alarm system that would immediately trigger a call to the cops when a window was broken from an intruder.

under this scenario, it’s impossible for the events as described to happen the way the story is being told.

how did the outside security fail and why is nobody mentioning it?

was paul pelosi wasted and for some odd reason turned the home security system off at 2:30am?

they own a 10 million dollar home like many in the neighborhood. Even if it wasn’t pelosi, of course they would have at the very least, a home security system that would have resulted in a call to the cops.

home security systems also have panic buttons with portable remotes that they can have in as many rooms as they want. 

this person evaded outside security somehow, then evaded the alarm system when breaking in, then Paul uses a cell phone and not the panic button?

we’ve  yet to hear a story other than ones that don’t explain anything about the above.

maybe there’s a complete explanation but 2 days have passed and nobody seems to have it. Plenty of time.

im undecided and open minded because there are just too many unknown facts to be anything but that.

it also seems crazy to believe that  they staged this(which is extremely unlikely).  How did they get this suspect if that was the case, for instance?

how did Paul get these injuries if not from an intruder. Why a hammer And not a gun?

things could still add up but they don’t now.

the story is that pelosi “tricked the intruder“ by telling him he had to go to the bathroom, where he had his cell phone and he dialed 911.

so somebody breaks in your house and your response is to tell them you need to leave to go to the bathroom and they agree. Then you have your cell phone and can lock the door to keep them out until the cops come but instead, come out?

What for?

maybe the guy went in the bathroom with him, the he would see the cell phone and see pelosi use it.

so the cops say they came to the door and “someone” let them in. After they were let in, they noticed pelosi and the intruder struggling over a hammer.

if Pelosi let them in, why wouldn’t he get behind the cops for protection?

if the intruder let them in, pelosi Would  have gone the other way and in both situations would have been yelling at the top of his lungs to The cops to help him and telling them what was going on.

so the thing that makes the most sense in the story is that a really bad far right person wanted to hurt Nancy pelosi because we know there are millions of people  like that out there.

please continue with more comments and I will continue to search for the rational explanations that will hopefully emerge.

By metmike - Oct. 31, 2022, 1:50 a.m.
Like Reply

We’ve had Sonitrol Security protecting our house for 24 years.

if a window breaks or even a window opens or door opens when we go to bed…..the cops are called automatically.

pelosi  was sleeping.

in addition I have neighbors on both sides with million+ dollar homes. They have spot lights shining brightly and security cameras monitoring the entire periphery of their homes all night long.

it’s unthinkable that in the current  very dangerous environment of political figures having their safety and lives being threatened…..(in fact N.Pelosi is one of those with the highest threat)….for the pelosi’s to have LESS security than my nobody neighbors and in fact, almost no security based on the reports.

it’s not impossible but at the moment, I can’t think of a scenario that explains all these  very  odd things based on rational thinking……so unthinkable to me for the moment.

By metmike - Oct. 31, 2022, 2:33 a.m.
Like Reply

Ok, 1 other really tiny possibility.

there could have been a power failure and the Pelosis don’t have a back up generator.

there was no mention of this and that would have meant no lights too.

unless somebody else has another rational explanation.

By 12345 - Oct. 31, 2022, 6:23 a.m.
Like Reply

LOL  THO', IT ISN'T ACTUALLY FUNNY!!!!!!

IT PUT ME IN MIND OF THE WEALTHY, OLDER GAY DUDE FRIEND OF HILLARITY, THAT DEALT DRUGS TO THE YOUNG GAY MEN.  HE'D INVITE 'EM IN & THEY NEVER SURVIVED LONG 'NUFF TO TELL THEIR STORY.

I CAN HEAR 'EM, NOW:  "MY HAMMER IS BIGGER THAN YOUR HAMMER!"

HIGH CLASSED WHITE TRASH.... IMO.  GOTTA LIVE SECRECY?  WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?    

WAS THE "BRIEF" GUY WOUNDED? HE LIVES AN "OFF THE WALL" LIFESTYLE... IMO

By cutworm - Oct. 31, 2022, 7:56 a.m.
Like Reply

No it's not funny it's really sad. Lots of cases dropped by DA's involving average citizens. But is this going to be different, because of political power? Everyone is entitled to equal protection of the law.

By metmike - Oct. 31, 2022, 10:11 a.m.
Like Reply

Dispatch call reveals how Paul Pelosi secretly alerted authorities to attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SexFaoFPa0

1. How does Paul Pelosi identify his attacker as "a friend" to the 911 operator? Granted, Paul was confused but the last thing you think of when a complete stranger breaks in and is threatening you with a hammer is "friend"

2. How does Paul Pelosi know the guys name was David right after he broke in? Who breaks into a house and tells you their name right away. Granted, the guy could be deranged and Pelosi confused but what deranged person, breaks into a house(somehow eluding all the expensive professional/private security systems)  intending to kill somebody with a hammer because you hate them so much and begins the encounter with a friendly exchange that includes telling the victim your name?

Since several parts of the story are not making sense, we're left to guess.

There's almost no way this was staged for politics. So what makes the most sense, since they won't tell us the truth that makes sense?

This guy could have been a stalker that wanted to kill Nancy. That's still possible giving the benefit of the doubt and a remote possibility. Maybe he got into the house by pretending to be there for some other reason related to being Paul's "friend" in a contact they made for some other reason.

That's why Paul knew his name and called him a friend and why somebody opened the door for the cops and why he's not the magical mystery man that can avoid outdoor security and indoor security systems set up to IMMEDIATELY alert high paid firms that catch people like this when they break into your house to rob or kill you. 

Maybe Paul forgot to turn on the alarm system?

Republicans that question this bizarre set of events that don't make sense are all being called conspiracy theorists.

It's true that republicans DO believe in a great deal of conspiracy theories. However, its extremely  sad that common sense and critical thinking are not allowed because of 1 reason here.

Because the victim was a democrat(husband) and the perpetrator is being portrayed as as a far right extremist. 

That's all we are supposed to know and those  characters in the "story" automatically mean that we have to believe everything with no questions asked. 

If you question anything than YOU are attacked and suddenly, YOU are part of the extreme far right problem that caused this incident with YOUR extreme far right conspiracy theories. 

Pelosi's and those involved, please come forward with explanations that make sense so that objective, independent apolitical scientists like me can believe them. I SINCERELY WANT TO BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED!  

Surely the attacker will have a version. If it confirms everything that Paul Pelosi says, then I'll be more inclined to believe it. I'd also need to hear the explanation for why their security systems all failed to do their job and he knew the guy as David and a friend.

By mcfarm - Oct. 31, 2022, 10:45 a.m.
Like Reply

well I be darn...looky here. If this is true that is. Seems David Depape tells investigators he and Pelosi were engage in homosexual sex when a fight incurred. Seems he has several arrests for male prostitution as well. Not that mr and mrs Pelosi are not strange.

This thing is only days old and already the libs have so circled the wagons to protect the rich and wealthy that it will be years after the Pelosi deaths before the truth has seen the light of day. Again and again in America there are different rules for those in power and far different consequences. Dear libs some day you will regret what you have sown.

By metmike - Oct. 31, 2022, 12:15 p.m.
Like Reply

This was the guy:

David DePape, a pro-nudity activist, had posted about QAnon before Pelosi attack

https://www.concordmonitor.com/Suspect-in-assault-at-Pelosi-home-had-posted-about-QAnon-48608612

David DePape also remains in the hospital for injuries that he sustained. Those could have been caused by the cops trying to restrain him or Paul Pelosi.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

David DePape ID’d as hammer-wielding intruder who attacked Paul Pelosi

https://nypost.com/2022/10/28/intruder-who-attacked-paul-pelosi-identified-as-david-depape/

++++++++++++++++

This picture, released to the press makes me even more skeptical. The door with the smashed window is not the one open. An intruder smashing that window would never have been able to reach twice the distance of their arms to unlock the the doors that are open. They would have only been able to enter by unlocking the door to the smashed window. The locks on doors like this are directly above the door handles. If he came thru the open doors, he would have smashed a window by the lock to THOSE doors.

In other words, the lock to the open doors is 3 feet from the broken window, longer than his arms but there is a lock to a closed door just 6 inches from the broken window. That's the one he would have used under any scenario that makes sense. We have doors exactly like that at our house.

You would never want to alter the crime scene after that because numerous detectives/investigators/crime experts would want to examine it UNALTERED. Are we to assume that he opened the door with the smashed window to get in, then came in and opened the bigger doors,  THEN CLOSED THAT DOOR with the smashed window? With all the broken glass on the ground and him breaking in with it being dark, it makes no sense for the undisturbed crime scene to look like this.

And in a home with a security system that would have immediately triggered an alarm (that could have been a silent alarm) and alerted the security provider who would have immediately called the cops about the breach. We've had tons of false alarms at this house with our security system. If it's during the day, they sometimes will call to verify it. If we didn't answer, the cops would come out. If we lose power, the system isn't working so they call to our cell phones to make sure everything is ok and to confirm that its a power outage NOT their system having a malfunction.

I'm telling you that this broken window would have brought the cops pronto unless the security system was turned off or not functioning. To believe that the Pelosi's have no security system would be ludicrous.

The cops went thru the FRONT DOOR being let in by "an unknown person" which means this is what the back door looked like BEFORE they arrived.

Pelosi home break-in

By 7475 - Oct. 31, 2022, 3:20 p.m.
Like Reply

So Pelosi had to alert the police?

Which means security was alluded or not turned on you say,

Or intruder was let in. Would he have been let in by Pepolsi or that same "friend" who let the police in.

Was that "friend" the third part of a love triangle??

Was Nancy in Taiwan at the time Paul received his recent DUI? Dont recall.

Where was Paul ,actually , prior to that DUI?

Some place he didn't want Nancy to know about?

Are we having too much fun with this? 

Shame on ourselves ( me ) for all this unsubstantiated speculation.   

John

By joj - Oct. 31, 2022, 4:15 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/30/paul-pelosi-attack-called-911-from-bathroom

Just because you don't know the reason for the details reported by the police and 911 dispatcher, doesn't mean there isn't one.  Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

By metmike - Oct. 31, 2022, 4:21 p.m.
Like Reply

John,

The security system had to be turned off for somebody to break in and there be no alarm that went directly to the provider and they could immediately call the cops. No other explanation except that it failed or was turned off. This is possible.

When a story has massive holes and contradictions, it often means the truth would be bad for the storytellers.

However, based on what the person that broke in is saying, it appears that Pelosi is mostly telling the truth.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-10-31/chilling-new-details-emerge-in-attack-on-paul-pelosi

Officers immediately restrained DePape, while Pelosi appeared to be unconscious on the  floor. Police recovered zip ties in Pelosi’s bedroom, plus rope, another hammer and rubber-and-cloth gloves along with a journal inside a backpack believed to belong to DePape.

In a voluntary interview with San Francisco police after his arrest, DePape said he set out to hold Nancy Pelosi hostage and interrogate and torture her.

“If Nancy were to tell DePape the truth, he would let her go, and if she lied, he was going to break her kneecaps,” police said the suspect told them. DePape believed “that Nancy would not have told the truth,” police said.

In the course of the interview, DePape said he considered Nancy Pelosi the “leader of the pack” of lies told by the Democratic Party. He later told investigators “that by breaking Nancy’s kneecaps, she would then have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other members of Congress there were consequences to actions.”

DePape also said he wanted to use Nancy Pelosi to lure another individual to the San Francisco home, according to police.

DePape was booked Friday afternoon on suspicion of attempted murder, first-degree burglary, assault with a deadly weapon, threatening a family member of a public official, elder abuse, battery with serious bodily injury, dissuading a witness and injuring a wireless device.

A Times review of his online accounts show that DePape had been drifting further into the world of far-right conspiracies, antisemitism and hate.

In a personal blog that DePape maintained, posts include such topics as “Manipulation of History,” “Holohoax” and “It’s OK to be white.” He mentioned 4chan, a favorite message board of the far right. He posted videos about conspiracies involving COVID-19 vaccines and the war in Ukraine being a ploy for Jewish people to buy land.

DePape’s screeds included posts about QAnon, an unfounded theory that former President Trump is at war with a cabal of Satan-worshipping Democratic elites who run a child sex ring and control the world. In an Aug. 23 entry titled “Q,” DePape wrote: “Either Q is Trump himself or Q is the deep state moles within Trumps inner circle.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++

There are still half a dozen key facts already mentioned that don't make sense but its likely that the main theme is still valid.

Maybe Pelosi recognized the person as deranged and wanted to befriend him, getting his name (David) and calling him a friend? But why stay there with him instead of locking himself in the bathroom and talking to 911, clarifying the need for help?

The story is that it was the 911 operator that gets much of the credit for the rescue because Pelosi didn't give very strong emergency cues. ......but he did dial 911.

Maybe he didn't feel that threatened in the beginning and/or was really drunk or confused from taking sleeping meds?

By metmike - Oct. 31, 2022, 10:14 p.m.
Like Reply

"Just because you don't know the reason for the details reported by the police and 911 dispatcher, doesn't mean there isn't one.  Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

I agree 100% joj. There obviously are reasons for everything. My points are based on their reasons NOT making sense based on the facts related to several items so far..

I waited 2 days to even comment, assuming the reasons that make sense would emerge. They still haven't.

Again, from the get go, there has been no evidence for this to be staged to try to vilify republicans. That idea is pretty far fetched. Paul Pelosi was seriously injured for 1 thing.

This incident has been getting massive, top story coverage for 3 days now with all sort of information available. It's very reasonable to EXPECT that information to include the answers to these key elements below.

1. Why was there a complete failure by the Pelosi private security system? 

2. Why did the intruder break a window on 1 door with a lock 6 inches away on that door but the lock on the door which was opened was 3 feet away and too far for him to reach from the broken window on the closed door?

3. Why did the 911 operator report that Paul knew the guys name, David and referred to him as a friend? (I can speculate that Paul might have been trying to put the guy at ease by befriending him)

4. Why did he not lock himself in the bathroom for safety and speak clearly to the 911 operator on his phone instead of coming out? 

I speculate that Pelosi could have had a lot to drink or taken sleeping pills and was confused.

This is NOT believing in or inventing a conspiracy theory or related to politics for me. It's using critical thinking as a scientist based on common sense that results in being puzzled about things that don't make sense!

By metmike - Oct. 31, 2022, 10:53 p.m.
Like Reply

‘Absolutely no evidence:’ Police, FBI affidavit debunk salacious conspiracy about Pelosi attack pushed by conservatives    

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/31/politics/pelosi-attack-right-wing-conspiracy-theories-invs/index.html

CNN         —    

Prominent figures on social media, including some of the loudest voices on the political right, are pushing a salacious and false conspiracy theory about the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband, in an apparent attempt to shift the narrative about the assault.  

The claim that big names like Elon Musk, Donald Trump, Jr., and Dinesh D’Souza have promoted to millions of their followers: Paul Pelosi and the man who attacked him were gay lovers who had gotten into a fight.  

The spurious theory traces back to an incorrect early news report and a handful of pieces of evidence that its proponents have spun wildly out of context. It runs contrary to the explanation police and federal law enforcement have outlined – that the suspect in the attack, David DePape, broke into Pelosi’s house and attacked him.    

“There is absolutely no evidence that Mr. Pelosi knew this man,” San Francisco Police Chief William Scott told CNN in an interview. “As a matter of fact, the evidence indicates the exact opposite.”  

But the explosion of social media posts discussing the theory shows how quickly conspiracies can spread, and how eagerly some political actors use falsehoods to push their agendas – even as violent threats against lawmakers have multiplied in recent years.

The complaint also included an interview police did with DePape in which he admitted breaking into the house and said he surprised Pelosi. According to the complaint, DePape said that wanted to hold Nancy Pelosi hostage because he viewed her as the “‘leader of the pack’ of lies told by the Democratic Party,” and claimed he was “fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender.”    

Scott, the San Francisco chief, called the conspiracies surrounding the attack “pathetic” and “disturbing.”  

“We’ve spent a lot of energy just pushing back, really ridiculous conspiracy theories, to make sure people stay focused on our team,” he said. “These things are harmful to society, they’re harmful to the victims involved – it’s really sad that we are here in this place, but we are.”  

Musk helped elevate the conspiracy to a much wider audience. On Sunday morning, the billionaire, who just completed his purchase of the social media network, responded to a tweet about the Pelosi attack from Hillary Clinton and wrote “there is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye.” He linked to an article in the Santa Monica Observer, an obscure website, claiming DePape was a male prostitute and Pelosi had been in a drunken dispute with him. The website has previously posted false news, such as a claim during the 2016 election that Clinton had died and been replaced with a body double for a debate.    

Musk deleted the tweet around 2 p.m. later that day – but by then, it had already racked up more than 28,000 retweets and 100,000 likes.   

Conservative figures gleefully praised Musk for sharing the post. “.@ElonMusk just posted a link that says Paul Pelosi may have been drunk and with a gay prostitute,” tweeted Lavern Spicer, a former GOP congressional candidate. “I have never respected him more than now.” Her message was retweeted more than 11,000 times.  

Gene DePape, the alleged attacker’s stepfather, said it was dismaying to see his stepson turned into a character in a conspiracy theory and used as a political talking point. He told CNN he scrolled through his Facebook news feed for hours over the weekend, where he first saw the posts claiming his estranged stepson had been lovers with Pelosi.     

“It’s pretty sick,” he said.    

David DePape’s own social media and blog postings show that he himself was steeped in conspiracy theories in the months and years before the attack – from musings about QAnon to antisemitic rants to claims of a looming takeover by the global elite.   

DePape’s posts on Facebook from last year endorse a litany of right-wing falsehoods. He posted multiple videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that the 2020 election was stolen, linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly, and shared videos questioning the January 6, 2021attack. CNN reviewed the posts before the social media company took the page down, and several of DePape’s relatives confirmed the page belonged to him.    

On other blogs apparently written by DePape, he also posted antisemitic screeds and endorsed the QAnon conspiracy theory.  

By 12345 - Oct. 31, 2022, 10:56 p.m.
Like Reply

JESSE & TUCKER HAD A GOOD SEGMENT ON IT, TONIGHT

PELOSI SAGA  JESSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4NFYNnTOX8 TUCKER

By metmike - Nov. 1, 2022, 12:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Congress eyes greater security after Pelosi attack

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/31/paul-pelosi-congress-security

The Capitol Police is conducting a full review of the attack on Paul Pelosi to determine what, if any, policy changes should be made to further protect lawmakers and their family members, a senior aide familiar with the matter told Axios.

Context: The attack on Paul Pelosi occurred at their San Francisco residence early Saturday morning. The speaker was out of town, meaning the home wasn't being guarded by her Capitol Police detail.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Witness Statements
12. SFPD Officer Colby Wilmes was able to interview a witness, Witness 1, who saw
an individual in all black, carrying a large black bag on his back, walking near the Pelosi
residence where Witness 1 was parked. Witness 1 was working private security at an address
nearby. Witness 1 then heard what sounded like banging on either a door or car and then heard 
the sirens within a minute or two.

metmike: I'm getting much more convinced that people are not being honest here and have a  theory based on the new evidence from this witness above. We now have an extremely reliable eye/ear witness that contradicts the story that we are being told and I just can't believe the Pelosi's didn't have a security system to protect the house and its occupants, regardless of whether Nancy was there or not. Potential attackers are not privy to Nancy's schedule, for instance.

1. As stated earlier several times now and from the get go using common sense and understanding security...... houses in a neighborhood like this would often have outside security systems that usually includes cameras and flood lights. Sometimes private security like the witness above for one of the Pelosi neighbors. With absolute certainty, the Pelosi's would have an electronic security system connected to the exterior entrance points of their house,  that would sound an alarm if a window or door was breached by an intruder. Not just an audio/visual alarm but one that immediately notified the security company who would then call the cops when verified.

There are many false alarms which can be quickly called off by the homeowner. For  instance, they could forget to turn off the alarm in the morning and open a door to go outside. At that point, they have 2 minutes to turn off the alarm before it triggers actions that lead to the cops coming(there are dozens of scenarios and the amount of time can vary based on the system). Before the actions, sometimes the security system operator will call the homeowner to make sure its not a false alarm. If they can't reach them, then the cops usually come right away!

It's inconceivable to believe that the Pelosi's don't have a basic security system like that as I'm sure all their neighbors do. Being Pelosi's, they should have even MORE sophisticated security. 

We know now based on the eye/ear witness private security of their neighbor that after seeing the attacker walk to the Pelosi house, he heard loud banging, then sirens within a minute or 2.........which must have been the Pelosi security system going off from either an intruder breach, or somebody opening a door/window before turning the security system off before it sets in motion actions that lead to the cops coming out(people with these systems do this all the time). Interestingly, the witness DIDN'T hear broken glass at that time. 

The scene of the break in shows the big doors open that were too far away for a person to reach from the broken window 3 feet away(scroll up for image). Since this was the supposedly unperturbed crime scene, it tells us the person came in thru the big doors but it was impossible for them to unlock those doors from the broken window on a different door that was NOT opened but too far away. So the crime scene is inconsistent with the facts and this eye/ear witness, further contradicts the facts because they heard no breaking glass and they DID hear the Pelosi residential alarm system go off. 

The only thing that makes sense is that Paul Pelosi turned off the alarm before it automatically went to the security company(who would have called the cops). er. 

And it was Paul Pelosi that opened the door for the cops BEFORE an attack even occurred....according to the story.  The police report indicated that when he opened the door, "Pelosi greeted the officers".   Hugh? An unknown intruder is in your house to kill your wife and maybe kill you, armed with a hammer and  the cops come to save you and you open the door and greet them?  The correct response in that situation for 99.99% of people would be to open the door and get behind the cops and away from the guy after they opened the door. Not have a tug of war with the hammer. We are missing something here. 

So now Congress and others are using this incident to tell us about the need for changes to obtain better security for members of congress to protect them from incidents like this coming from the extreme right. 

I'm telling you with 100% certainty that the security to protect Paul Pelosi was not only available(ironically, the Pelosi neighbors private security was an eye/ear witness and told us more than the Pelosi security) but that ear witness apparently heard the Pelosi security system go off that DID protect them but for some reason, was turned off/not used by Paul that night OR something failed with the security system.

So why didn't  the Pelosi's ALSO have private human security like that of the neighbor, since they are several orders of magnitude at higher risk?

Somebody(s) in the Pelosi house must be more concerned about privacy, regarding what goes on there than with being protected by security guards that can leak out information about what they observe or Paul Pelosi was drunk and confused and sabotaged their own security system. The Pelosi's have had the opportunity to utilize the best security for years, knowing the risks to them but not one source is discussing why that security INTENTIONALLY wasn't used or failed this time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Everybody that knows me knows that I'm Mr. ANTI conspiracy theory. I BUST conspiracy theories, especially all the far right conspiracy theories. I also recognize and bust lies based on facts.

++++++++++++++++++

Addition: These home security systems come with what's called a remote "panic button". You can have more than 1 and bring it to where you are in the house. If you forgot to turn on the alarm and somebody got in or if you are having an emergency, you push the panic button and the cops come right away. Sonitrol calls us 1 time each month to test the panic button. Never failed the test yet. 

This is not the latest technology either. It was already installed at our current house before we moved here in 1998. The only update was to hook it to our WiFi in addition to the phone line.  As mentioned earlier, neighbors on both sides  have this system +bright outdoor floodlights and outdoor cameras monitored by security 24 hours a day. There has to be a reason that the Pelosi's intentionally chose not to have this or were somehow not even using the basic home security system that metmike has had at his house for 24 years or what appears to be Paul turning it off. 

++++++++++++

By metmike - Nov. 1, 2022, 3:07 p.m.
Like Reply

This is who we use. There is a 0% chance that the Pelosi's don't have at least a similar service and likely much more sophisticated than anything we utilize available.

The question is...........why didn't they use it or why did they disengage it after the alarm went off?

https://maxitrolsecurity.com/

Maxitrol is a full-service commercial and home security provider specializing in video surveillance, access control, intrusion detection, And fire monitoring.

Intrusion Detection

Learn More

Video Solutions

Learn More

Access Control

Learn More

Fire Monitoring

Learn More

+++++++++++++++++++

https://www.sonitrol.com/                                                                                                                                                               

Verified logo           

Sonitrol Verified Response      

Is Your Security System Enough?      

A Better, Verified Solution      

SONITROL has the quickest alarm verification, the fastest police response times, the lowest false alarm rates and the best apprehension rate, over 180,000 and counting, in the security industry.

Innovative Technology                                

Our advanced, impact-activated audio detection trigger alerts faster than conventional alarms, and help increase the chances of apprehension. Enhance your entire system by easily integrating audio intrusion, video verification, fire monitoring and access control solutions to help cover your entire business with greater accuracy.                                                     

Comprehensive Coverage                                                         

State-of-the-Art Monitoring                                                         

Better Results      

By metmike - Nov. 1, 2022, 3:15 p.m.
Like Reply

I see they also have Sonitrol available out there, same as what we use. So why weren't they using a system like this  or why did they turn it off and lie about it?

5 Best Security Systems in San Francisco

https://kevsbest.com/security-systems-in-san-francisco/

San Francisco’s Best Security Systems:

The top rated Security Systems in San Francisco are:

• Bamboo Communication – offers expert installation of security cameras, access control systems, data cabling, and home theaters
  • Sonitrol – offers a complete range of security products
  • Safe & Sound Security – is the most rapid security system installation and low voltage cabling company in California
  • Warman Security – promotes, installs, and services lock for residential and commercial requests
  • International Spy Shop – offers excellent, confidential services to individuals with significant concerns in need of instant solutions
By 12345 - Nov. 1, 2022, 4:57 p.m.
Like Reply

"Readers on the right will automatically embrace every word of this because it states things that they want to believe."

NOT THIS "RIGHTY TIGHTY".  I THINK INDEPENDENTLY, IN ALL MATTERS OF LIFE.

NO ONE WILL SWAY MY "GUT INSTINCTS", UNLESS THERE ARE HARD FACTS THAT SURFACE LATER.

SPEAKING OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES... WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS?

FBI Chief Found Dead After Exposing Sickening Truth About Elite .......

By metmike - Nov. 1, 2022, 7:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Jean!

That's actually the exact thing that I'm trying to be independent of with this thread. You're welcome to post whatever you want here, however. 

1. I never saw or heard that guy in my life and he's using words on a YouTube video. 

2. He sounds credible/convincing and honest and some of his statements ring true but it would take me hundreds of hours to objectively investigate all the facts related to his descriptions and scenarios.

3.  Its extremely likely that some to most of the information  would be coming from biased sources(on both sides) with me not having enough unique understanding or specialized expertise in those fields to tell lies from the truth in order to gain confident discernment of the authentic truth. 

4. It's clear that much of what he says is speculation and there will NEVER be proof of it. It could just as easily be a conspiracy theory because that's what makes conspiracy theories believable for millions of people. A convincing sounding person telling a story based on a THEORY  that sounds plausible which is politically motivated.

5. Guess what side of the political spectrum believes him?

6. I'm not saying that he's wrong, just that I don't offer opinions on issues that don't have powerful, authentic, VERIFIABLE and INDISPUTABLE  facts to support them.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I wouldn't have  offered my opinions to the extent so far about the Pelosi story if not being extremely familiar with residential security systems from personal experience, in addition with several other contradicting facts of this story.

In addition to being a person that makes a living using analysis of  accurate, comprehensive facts/data in realms that impact the prices of commodities. Also teaching analysis techniques to chess players based on applying solid principles that include "seeing" relationships between chess pieces that are not obvious at first glance when just simply looking at what's on the chess board at the moment and often overlooking key elements which allow the best players to SEE MUCH MORE of what's there compared to the less skilled players. 

Same board, same pieces, same set ups but some players see more of what's actually there than others and its NOT based on a theory or imagination. It's real based on the actual relationships projected accurately into the future. 

In the case of Pelosi, this thread is based on seeing the past using authentic facts and relationships/dynamics  that already occurred, NOT a theory. 

The Pelosi story is telling us what they want us to think and repeating it in unison with gusto and no critical thinking or questions are allowed with  hopes that we will miss the many contradictions. 

I note that, so far that almost everybody that has pointed out contradictions, has been accused  of being a far right conspiracy theorist, denier or other unkind term but still can't explain it. Some of the OTHER stories(not this one) really are conspiracy theories and crazy. 

There are loads of conspiracy theories out there, especially in the far right world. But those don't have authentic evidence to support them like this story does. That's all that I use. 

By metmike - Nov. 1, 2022, 8:07 p.m.
Like Reply

U.S. Capitol police chief: attack on Pelosi's husband bolsters case for more security

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-capitol-police-chief-more-resources-needed-protect-lawmakers-2022-11-01/

metmike: The type of security system that everybody on my block has and the security system that everybody on Pelosi's block likely has would have stopped this guy from doing what they claim that he did to gain entrance to the Pelosi home. (As well as hundreds of thousands of other Americans who are nobody's)

Why is nobody asking why the Pelosi's didn't have a system like that or why the one they had failed or was turned off?

By 12345 - Nov. 1, 2022, 10 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE.... IT IS MY FIRM BELIEF THIS "ATTACK" IS A GOOD COVER STORY FOR SOMETHING MUCH MORE NEFARIOUS GOING ON THE GOVT. WANTS TO DISTRACT US FROM.

I'VE ALWAYS CONSIDERED MYSELF AS FEARLESS.  WELLLLLLLL.. THIS COUNTRY IS GETTIN' PRETTY SCARY! SICKENINGLY SCARY, EVEN. IT'S GETTIN' TO BE A "LITTLE CHINA"

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2022, 12:13 a.m.
Like Reply

It's 5 days after the break in with no mention of this at all and  in fact, we were told the opposite then suddenly, we all  just found out that the Pelosi's DO have a security system after all. This is the first time that they've said something that makes sense since it happened

Pelosi break-in caught on security camera, source says

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paul-pelosi-attack-break-in-caught-on-security-camera/

The break-in at the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband, Paul Pelosi, was captured by security cameras outside the house, but Capitol Police only learned of the break-in after an officer in the Capitol Police's command center saw a police cruiser in the couple's driveway and alerted superiors, a source told CBS News on Tuesday.

Minutes passed between the break-in and police arriving, a source familiar with the investigation said. It was only after San Francisco police arrived at the scene did officers in the Capitol Police command center take notice. 

No security alarm went off during the break-in, CBS News also learned, even after the suspect broke the glass of a rear door to the house. The speaker's security is provided by Capitol Police, who were with her in Washington, D.C., when the attack occurred

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

This was the previous position until just now:

Congress eyes greater security after Pelosi attack

https://www.axios.com/2022/10/31/paul-pelosi-congress-security

Context: The attack on Paul Pelosi occurred at their San Francisco residence early Saturday morning. The speaker was out of town, meaning the home wasn't being guarded by her Capitol Police detail.

U.S. Capitol police chief: attack on Pelosi's husband bolsters case for more security

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-capitol-police-chief-more-resources-needed-protect-lawmakers-2022-11-01/

metmike: How about they just do their jobs and use the security that was already there which would have immediately apprehended any unwanted visitors or a person breaking in. 

I have a feeling that there is more to it that would further explain the extremely odd  circumstances that contradict several parts of the story. 

++++++++++++++++++++++

Also starting this year, members of Congress can have up to $10,000 worth of new security equipment for their homes paid for by the government, a House Democratic aide said.

This could include items such as motion detectors, duress buttons, special door and window locks and enhanced lighting. They also can hire private security firms.

Lawmakers can also use their regular office expense accounts to buy bulletproof vests and other security equipment and Capitol Police have been increasing coordination with local law enforcement agencies.

+++++++++++++++++

There ya go!

Now the question is why did it completely fail based on the current story that we have? Orrr

What else needs to be changed in that story so that it makes more sense?

The main reason that there would be no security alarm going off at the Capital security command center would be from Paul Pelosi turning it off at the house as a I described earlier after the neighbors private security guard heard it go off.

Home owners with security systems like this have at least  2 minutes(can vary) to turn off the alarm,  which initially triggers a siren like the one the neighbors security guard heard go off before it's sent to the security provider/company(Capital Police in this case?). At that point, they immediately pass it on to the police unless they see a reason for it to be a false alarm.

The alarm was turned off at the Pelosi house. 

Pelosi's system could be different than ours, however. 

Everything we know to this point, is completely explained by what I've been describing. 

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2022, 1:36 a.m.
Like Reply

So Paul Pelosi's story has now been busted by 2 extremely credible independent sources.

1.  The neighbors private security guard that saw Depape and heard him pound on the door (but oddly, no breaking glass) then heard the siren/alarm go off. 

2. Then the Capital police that claim they didn't get an alarm which would only happen if Pelosi turned the alarm off at his house in the time allotted for home owners to turn off the alarm before it's passed on to security because the home owner considers it a  false alarm. 

Seeing the video of Depape entering the home will clear up whether Capital Police and the security system completely failed and the security guard apparently missed hearing the breaking glass or whether Paul Pelosi has even more explaining to do. 

No point in even guessing since we suddenly have a security camera that captured the event. Whatever that shows............is what happened regarding the part when Depape enters the home.

By cutworm - Nov. 2, 2022, 8:05 a.m.
Like Reply

DePape was allegedly an illegal alien with felony convictions. This person should have been deported but California is a sanctuary state. Maybe they should reconsider?

Jesse Watters: David DePape, Pelosi attacker, 'should've been deported' or 'in a mental institution' | Fox News Video

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2022, 8:51 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cutworm! That's good info.

I'm focusing on why the Capital Police and the San Francisco police have been deceiving us about 2 different home security systems at the Pelosi residence. Capital Police AND a private security system.  The only reason to do that is if there's something that they don't want us to know. The only way this did not trigger an alarm to police is what I've been saying. When the siren went off at Pelosi's house(which the neighbors private security guard heard-so we know it happened), Paul turned the alarm system off using the control panel/key pad(there would be at least 2 of them in different places in the house-1 is usually the bedroom-the other close to a downstairs entrance/exit) so that it automatically cancelled any alarm before it would be sent to the police. Why did Paul Pelosi do this? You need the right code, so it's impossible for an intruder to do this.

Pelosi home attack: Report reveals Capitol Police failure to watch cameras, alarm system mystery

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pelosi-home-attack-capitol-police-failure-watch-cameras

The report also said officials with the San Francisco Police Department declined repeated requests for comment on security measures around the Pelosi home, including about whether there is an alarm system that could have alerted the department.

At the same time, the report cited sources who said the Pelosi home is protected by a private security system, and it should alert San Francisco police as well as the Capitol Police when triggered. But one of these sources claimed Capitol Police never got such an alert. The report said it was unclear if the alarm system was armed at the time of the break-in early Friday morning.

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2022, 9:05 a.m.
Like Reply

I hadn't seen this article below from last Friday until just now. Same exact questions I've been asking. At least there's other people in the world still capable of critical thinking!

The Washington Examiner     

Attack on Paul Pelosi hints at a significant Capitol Police failure

by Tom Rogan, National Security Writer & Online Editor |                     

October 28, 2022 01:38 PM         

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/attack-on-paul-pelosi-hints-at-a-significant-capitol-police-failure

The Capitol Police must thus urgently answer two main questions. First, what protective systems were employed at the time of the attack — and if they were inactive, why? Were they malfunctioning and, if so, why weren't those malfunctions detected earlier? Second, why were no Capitol Police officers from the agency's San Francisco field office deployed for protective security patrols?

By 7475 - Nov. 2, 2022, 9:13 a.m.
Like Reply

mm,

On the surface there appears to be some funny business going on. However, not advertising make and model of one's security system IS part of the security system. Advertising that one HAS a sophisticated security system , however , would seem to be a good idea.

I've often wondered why more bogus "security stickers and small garden signs " touting home security systems are not available for those who want to deter without the expense.  Hmmmm , maybe I've just found a way to some extra income. Would that be stealing in it's own right ?

John

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2022, 9:40 a.m.
Like Reply

There's 2 main reasons that I can think of to explain why they've been covering this up. 

1. All the  security systems failed. That would be extremely unlikely and the neighbors private security guard heard their security system siren, so we have a witness that tells us that didn't happen.

2. Covering up something related to Paul Pelosi turning off the security system(s).

After 5 days of NOT telling us the facts about the security systems and explanations that should have been told from the get go,  what are the chances of them suddenly coming clean, which would also mean telling us WHY they were deceptive?

Answer: Extremely low.  We are bound to get more info now and it will need to make sense based on having at least 2 security systems that we now know were installed to protect the Pelosi's but didn't protect them. 

By 12345 - Nov. 2, 2022, 10:47 a.m.
Like Reply

AND, IT GOES ON & ON & ON.........................

It's Exactly The Opposite Of What The Media is Saying

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2022, 4:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Jean!

I love listening to NPR M-F during the week on my car radio. They have some great stuff. They also have some completely manufactured political stuff, including almost every view they express about the fake climate crisis using mainstream junk science, otherwise known as climate science for politics.

Anyway, this article today/below shows us how their biased, political mindset is not capable of recognizing the difference between a conspiracy theory on the right or critical thinking from the right about something that the left is completely brainwashed on.

If it disagrees with them...............it's a conspiracy theory.

On many occasions they are correct. But sometimes they are wrong and it's THEM pushing the conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory. How ironic!

According to them and their definition in this article, all my comments/discussions in this thread were based on a metmike conspiracy theory about Paul Pelosi.

I don't make or follow conspiracy theories.......I BUST THEM! It's what I do.

And I bust entities that accuse others of doing exactly what they are doing. THEY are the ones with the conspiracy theory, this time.... claiming that anybody who questions the facts that make no sense in the Paul Pelosi case is a conspiracy theorist. 

They have the audacity to use a false equivalency of me using critical thinking and common sense based on solid/authentic facts with the Paul Pelosi case  and Alex Jones's conspiracy theories. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/89655/

What a trip these people are (-:

Why conspiracy theories about Paul Pelosi's assault keep circulating

https://www.npr.org/2022/11/02/1133465632/why-conspiracy-theories-about-paul-pelosis-assault-keep-circulating

""There's, you know, the deep end that says the CIA set this up to attack conservatives. And then there is the more sanitized version of, you know, just asking questions and just wondering what's going on here, when really the evidence is there."

+++++++++++++++++++

The evidence IS there...............and I'm using it in this thread to find the TRUTH. NPR and the mainstream media are just believing a story that has several parts that make no sense and attacking/vilifying anybody that doesn't embrace all of it because it came from "their" side.

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2022, 7:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Let me clarify once again, so nobody gets the wrong impression. 

I believe that congress, members of their families, the Supreme Court and others in visible political and other positions from both parties are at a much higher risk than they were just a few years ago and need more protection than they did. The exact type that Paul Pelosi had but didn't get used for a yet to be revealed reason. 

The exact kind that has been authorized for members of congress previously.

You can have all the best security that money can buy or that government will subsidize but it isn't any good if you don't use it. 

That's why we need to find out why at least 2 Pelosi security systems, either one very capable of stopping this attack both failed last week. 

It's EXTREMELY unusual for 1 system to fail but 2 of them? Unheard of. 

As I mentioned previously, our security provider calls every month to verify the panic button is operating. Any power glitches or other issues result in them being right on top of it. That's in addition to the alarms we have on windows/doors and motion detectors in the house that they will come out periodically to verify are working properly.

Something extraordinarily unusual took place at the Pelosi's for 2 systems to fail simultaneously. The refusals to answer questions about this and  be upfront about the security systems until 5 days after the event (and still there hasn't been any good explanations) tell us that the explanation(s) are not good for somebody(s).

After home assault of Paul Pelosi, lawmakers scramble to reassess security

"The attack on Paul does strongly suggest that the most visible spouses need some protection,"  a House Democratic lawmaker told NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/home-assault-paul-pelosi-lawmakers-scramble-reassess-security-rcna55052

But some legislators who spoke with NBC News said they have yet to take advantage of a program rolled out in August by the House sergeant-at-arms' office, which covers up to $10,000 for each member to pay for the installation of security system equipment at their residences, including for cameras, locks, motion sensors and panic buttons. They can also receive $150 per month toward monitoring and maintenance fees.

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., who says she is regularly targeted with violence, death threats and Islamophobic rhetoric, has received texts from family and friends urging her to boost her security. However, "there are not enough resources available to me to do that," she said on MSNBC following the attack on Paul Pelosi.

"If people are able to get to the speaker of the House, who has full detail with her and has access to the level of security that she does, and harm her husband to the point that he needs surgery, can you imagine how somebody like me who doesn't have Capitol security detail, that doesn't have the resources to be able to get 24-hour on-the-clock security detail for my four children, my husband and my relatives — I am mortified," said Omar, who is running for re-election.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Are people becoming incapable of seeing complete nonsense/deceptive statements like this? 

The funding is there for her and her family to be solidly protected ..........if she wants it. And if the funding wasn't, her salary would cover it easily.  My family has had Sonitrol for 24 years at this house  that cost less than $150/month and it would have detected and busted this guy with almost 100% certainty.  Pretending that this attacker got thru elite type security and she's mortified shows the lady is very dishonest and is just using this for politics. 

They LET THE GUY THRU.  She should be asking why that happened not pretending this is a normal result with security systems in the evil MAGA world and it means security systems can't protect people and they cost too much.

By 12345 - Nov. 2, 2022, 11:08 p.m.
Like Reply

I JUST LISTENED YO MEGHAN KELLY SAYIN' SHE SMELLS A RAT, IN ALL THIS.  LOL

By metmike - Nov. 3, 2022, 2:12 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Jean, I agree!

Megyn Kelly throws shade on Paul Pelosi investigation: ‘The SFPD has egg on its face’

https://nypost.com/2022/11/01/megyn-kelly-on-paul-pelosi-investigation-in-podcast/

++++++++++++++++++

Obviously there were several problems with the story clearly and objectively pointed out in this thread that STILL have not been explained and we're going on a week after the incident. Anybody that notes that is a far right conspiracy theorist. 

They take the wackiest theories and pretend that those are the same as critical thinking and common sense like that displayed by Megyn Kelly. 

It must be pretty obvious to them, except those in total denial,  that we have some sort of  a problem. To deal with that, they attack the ones recognizing it. 

Where in the heck are the explanations?  Camera footage?  The longer we don't see any of that, the more suspicious it looks. Are they waiting until after the election?

I haven't speculated that to be a factor but am now starting to wonder. 

By joj - Nov. 3, 2022, 8:23 a.m.
Like Reply

I've lived in a big city for 40 years (20 yrs Chicago, 20 yrs NYC).

I've never locked my front door except when I go to sleep.  I trust my neighbors.  I like coming home and just walking in without having to fuss with my keys.

I've never owned a gun (although I have fired one on a range).

I often (not always) leave my bike unlocked when I run into a store to pick up something quick.  Never had my bike stolen in 50 years.

Knock on wood, I've never had a crime perpetrated on me.  Oh wait... once someone hot wired my 10 year old Plymouth station wagon and stole it.  The car was replaceable but my favorite golf clubs in the car were lost forever.

-------

My sister in law is on the other side of the spectrum.  She lives in an extremely safe suburb and will keep the door locked even if I'm just running out to the car to get something.

------

What seems to be missing from this thread is all the disgusting reactions of the GOP (should I start calling them the MAGA party?).  Making jokes about it on the campaign trail and getting laughs from the deplorables in attendance.

McConnell is the only Republican to my knowledge that didn't throw in a "But" or a whataboutism after expressing condolences.  And what did the fearless leader of the MAGA party say?  ....  Not a word.   

Democracy is on the ballot.  

By 12345 - Nov. 3, 2022, 9:36 a.m.
Like Reply
By cutworm - Nov. 3, 2022, 9:42 a.m.
Like Reply

“With Paul Pelosi, that’s a terrible thing, and with all of them, that’s a terrible thing,” Trump said in an interview with the

Donald Trump calls attack on Paul Pelosi 'a terrible thing' (nypost.com)

Maybe you should broaden your news outlets.

By metmike - Nov. 3, 2022, 11:53 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks joj!

I completely appreciate your valid thoughts and can relate to that.

As mentioned several times in this thread, there are wacky conspiracy theories out there for sure. I am MR. ANTI conspiracy theory and am quick to identify them ASAP and with gusto at every opportunity.

This thread, however is about a cover up. It's about one side using  the wacky conspiracy theories of the other side as a smoke screen to hide facts. Vilifying and attacking people with authentic facts, using common sense, critical thinking to ask NON political questions. Putting them in the same category as conspiracy theorists.

Security questions mount in wake of Paul Pelosi attack

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had a private security system set up that was supposed to notify law enforcement if there was an intrusion, but it’s unclear if it went off, sources confirmed to ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video/security-questions-mount-wake-paul-pelosi-attack-92591544

+++++++++++++++++

It's been a week now since the break in. You should review all the posts above to see  the evolution of the mindset here. No conspiracy theories but please correct me if I stated something that suggested otherwise. I continue to wait for more evidence to answers questions that continue to strangely go unanswered.

The way that the left has been using this incident, blowing it up into a huge political battle cry, while using lots of bias and embellishment, it's hard to imagine them suddenly being silent this entire time on the camera security element if it supported their battle cry. I'll wait for more evidence/facts but NOW, I don't trust them at all anymore.

The biggest thing is that I'm very knowledgeable about security systems from personal experience and immediately recognized the big inconsistency of the initial story because of this to go with other bizarre things.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/90115/#90140

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2022, 8:59 a.m.
Like Reply

Still no explanation for how the attacker was able to do the impossible. Avoid 2 different security systems. The explanation for 1, Capital security failing because the humans were not doing their jobs, could have happened, even if unlikely.

the failing of the other, private security system  is a lie because the neighbors private security guard made a statement to the cops that he heard the alarm siren go off after the attacker was pounding on a door.

I’ve had  that system for 24 years, though there are likely slight variations. The principles that make them effective are utilized by all private security systems in the country.

why are they not addressing this  and instead, misleading by claiming this shows why congress needs more protection, when pelosi had more than enough protection to quickly and effectively apprehend this attacker BEFORE  the attack.

and vilify/attack me as a conspiracy theorist for calling them out using completely objective facts/evidence.

I don’t think this is a joke. Paul pelosi is a victim and I hope that he recovers completely.

The facts are all pointing to covering something up. That would not be as big of a deal if not for this actually being used politically and sadly, as DISinformation about security and protection.

And it would not be as bad if one side did not include all democrats and MSM that are unifying to all act completely ignorant and pretend its completely about failed security,  conspiracies and lack of compassion by republicans. 

By metmike - Nov. 4, 2022, 10:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Details emerge in Paul Pelosi attack: A break-in, conversation, 911 call, then violence

Court records and statements by prosecutors and police detailed the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband that 'unnerved' public officials amid a highly polarized political season.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/11/04/paul-pelosi-attack-details/8258324001/

++++++++++++++++++++++

This all sounds extremely convincing if that's all the information we're given.

However, we know with certainty that the Pelosi's had a private security system in addition to Capital Police survelance to effectively protect against intrusions just like this one. We know that it went off with sirens heard by the neighbors private security guard(when the alarm was triggered) just after he saw Depape, then heard him pounding on a door. 

Pelosi has at least a couple of minutes to cancel that alarm before it goes out and is received by sources in the private security firm that immediately contact the police unless there is reason to suspect a false alarm. This is not the Capital Police. These private security firms almost never make mistakes. The alarm was either cancelled at the Pelosi house by Paul or he disengaged the system so that the private security firm would not get the alarm.  

It's possible that he cancelled the alarm initially not realizing that Depape had broken in? But the story in court says that didn't happen and makes no sense. The other thing is focusing on the 911 call using a cell phone. HE SHOULD HAVE A PANIC BUTTON as everybody with these systems have. We have ours tested every single month by Sonitrol. They call on the phone, I push the panic button and they tell me they got the signal.

So even if the story we are hearing includes no alarm, why would he not push the panic button that most people keep by the side of their beds for events like this? 

He had his cell phone charging in the bathroom because he didn't need his cell phone to dial 911 in case of a break in. That's why his private security gave him a panic button. 

Makes no sense. 

We've had this same basic system for 24 years. It's not breaking edge new technology that hasn't made it to San Francisco yet. Everybody uses it with this type/level of service.

++++++++++++++++++

Do I know everything?

Of course not. That's why I'm only sticking to facts that I know with certainty. 

By joj - Nov. 4, 2022, 12:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Cutworm,

Thanks for the response.

That interview was 3 days after the attack.  He had said nothing and tweeted nothing about the incident until asked and then.....  

I watched the interview.  After "a terrible thing" ... NOT... "political violence is completely unacceptable"  He went off on a tangent about the crime in urban cities and how wonderful HE WAS in Afghanistan.

Maybe you should consider other news sources...

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2022, 5:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Details emerge in Paul Pelosi attack: A break-in, conversation, 911 call, then violence

Court records and statements by prosecutors and police detailed the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband that 'unnerved' public officials amid a highly polarized political season.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/11/04/paul-pelosi-attack-details/8258324001/

++++++++++++++++++++

metmike: They obviously are not going to tell the truth/entire story but will make up a version that they want people to think......then attack anybody that asks common sense questions or provides evidence that they're lying and absurdly, twist it all to use politically and claim their opponents are doing what they're doing. Pretty sad.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download

Witness Statements
"12. SFPD Officer Colby Wilmes was able to interview a witness, Witness 1, who saw
an individual in all black, carrying a large black bag on his back, walking near the Pelosiresidence where Witness 1 was parked. Witness 1 was working private security at an address nearby. Witness 1 then heard what sounded like banging on either a door or car and then heard 
the sirens within a minute or two."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Pelosi's have a private security system that the neighbors private security guard heard go off with the sirens after Depape was banging on a the Pelosi door.  These systems have what's called a "panic button" that residents keep by their beds in case somebody like Depape breaks in. It's a portable remote similar to a garage door opener. After Depape broke in and the siren went off( we have an extremely reliable witness to it going off), if they were telling the story right, Pelosi would have pushed the panic button. It's tested every single month to make sure it's working and residents would know where it is and are very practiced in testing it. The absence of this in the story, means that they're lying and will continue to cover up the truth.  That would not be so bad if they weren't using it the way that they are. No telling what the entire real story is because we'll never get it.

We can only guess that Pelosi turned off the automatic alarm, like residents can do within 2-3 minutes so that it doesn't result in the cops coming.  There's half a dozen other extremely inconsistent elements to the story that make no sense but this one is a bald faced lie. Maybe they're waiting until after the election to tel the truth???

C'mon MSM, do some actual objective, honest, investigative journalism here instead of being a political mouth piece for these deceptive stories.

NBC silent after retracting Paul Pelosi report under mysterious circumstances

A report that aired on 'Today' was pulled after it went viral on Twitter

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-silent-after-retracting-paul-pelosi-report-under-mysterious-circumstances

By metmike - Nov. 6, 2022, 1:03 p.m.
Like Reply

I don’t care how many times they all repeat the convincing sounding lie in unison and claim that I’m the one lying. I showed you the indisputable proof above.

By cutworm - Nov. 6, 2022, 8:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike In my post Nov 3,  9:42 am I was referring to JOJ's post same date 8:42 am.

"And what did the fearless leader of the MAGA party say?  ....  Not a word. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if Trump did not believe it was a political attack, he would not say...

"political violence is completely unacceptable" , it has more to do with crime in the cities.

I do not see reasonable proof of political attack.

By metmike - Nov. 7, 2022, 2:56 a.m.
Like Reply

Cutworm,

you and joj seem to be having your own conversation related to what Trump said about this which is fine with me but I could care less what trump said or didn’t say so I’m confused about your last post.
did I miss something?

with regards to political attack. There's enough big  lies in the story to not have faith in any part of the story. 

By metmike - Nov. 8, 2022, 12:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Candace Owens Disputes Paul Pelosi Attack Story: 'It's a Little Bizarre'

By

"My question would be, was Paul Pelosi maybe at the bar with this guy? Did he invite him over for a little late night cocktail and things got a little haywire?

"That story would make sense to me. It was a little bizarre that the glass shards, when you are looking at them, apparently this is a break-in, are on the outside."

++++++++++++++++++++

NO, NO, NO!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/90115/#90338

The problem is that we know the story is extremely fishy. However, if you are going to wildly speculate on the truth, KNOW ALL THE FACTS FIRST as well as how to understand and interpret them. When you make a wild speculation like this and it turns out wrong(which it probably is)........it destroys your credibility, even if you are right about the cover up.  The private security guard next door witnessed Depape arriving on the scene, pounding on a door, then the Pelosi audio alarm siren going off from their private security system. This is in addition to the Capital Police confirming that they have video of the entire thing on the outside...........yet none of it has been released. Why not?

++++++++++++

If I speculate that this was Paul Pelosi's boyfriend or something like that (not enough evidence to know this) and that is contradicted by 1 piece of  legit evidence(like video of him breaking in, for instance)............then I might as well be completely wrong about everything else to others. 

However, the authentic evidence WILL show what the security guard observed/witnessed and they have some BIG explaining to do If it ever gets released.

By WxFollower - Nov. 8, 2022, 2:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike,

I just wanted to make sure you realized that Candace Owens is a conservative commentator. She may have some valid points for all I know, but she is solidly biased against Dems. I watched her a lot on CNN.

By metmike - Nov. 8, 2022, 2:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Larry, I knew that. Certainly this is driving her need to speculate.

On the other side, the need to ignore evidence and believe stories that don’t add up.

By metmike - Nov. 11, 2022, 10 p.m.
Like Reply

There still are not showing the security footage  from Capital security of the break in or telling us about the  2nd private security system sirens that went off  but were turned off/cancelled (only Paul Pelosi knew the code to use on the key pad to do that) and this didn't alert police after Depape pounded on the door and got in either by breaking in or being let in while the security system was still on.

What person breaking into a house, continues after the alarm siren goes off like this?

Another odd item is that if Paul Pelosi called 911 in front of Depape, as the story goes then,  why did he hang around for the cops to get there?

The crime scene shows the broken window to be on a door that was apparently NOT used to get in and much of the glass is on the outside, not the inside where most of it would go if breaking a window from the outside (some could have been pulled out during the break in-that's possible).

Why did he ignore the lock several inches to the right of the broken window but somehow was able to stretch his arm several feet to the left to open those doors (which appears to be impossible looking at the crime scene).

The actual video that they have would quickly clear this up. After 2 weeks, they won't show it. 

Depape is completely insane and delusional............in an authentic,  clinical/medical sense. He's unable to tell the difference between reality and fiction/imagination. Most of the things that he says make no sense. They could easily tell him what he did, even if it departs from the truth and him completely accept whatever is told to him. 

https://abc7chicago.com/paul-pelosi-assault-attack-david-depape-girlfriend-oxane-gypsy-taub/12402593/

By metmike - Nov. 11, 2022, 10:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Examining Latest on Paul Pelosi Attack Investigation

NBC Bay Area Senior Investigative Reporter Bigad Shaban provides the latest on the Paul Pelosi attack 

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/san-francisco/examining-latest-on-paul-pelosi-attack-investigation/3076081/

Mr. Investigative reporter. It's great that you're spending time discussing who opened the door, when the cop reports contradict each other and the conclusion is that it doesn't matter, so we are supposed  to believe everything about the story. 

I don't know if that matters or not  but how about using you investigation skills to address my points above. Ignoring this for 2 weeks is screaming cover up.

By 12345 - Nov. 11, 2022, 11:01 p.m.
Like Reply

THE BROKEN GLASS ON THE OUTSIDE, WAS THE 1ST THING I NOTICED.

WAS THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN HOURS AFTER THE WINDOW GOT BROKEN? 

DID A HAMMER GET THROWN AT OR USED ON THE WINDOW?

HOW DID PAUL'S ARM & HAND GET TORN UP? DID HE BUST THE WINDOW OUT? WAS/IS THERE BLOOD ON THE GLASS? DID IT GET CLEANED OFF PRIOR TO THE PICTURE BEING TAKEN? ETC, ETC. ETC. 

THIS VIDEO SHOULD START AT PELOSI'S "ATTACK", AND IS ONLY 45 SECOMDS LONG.  HANSON IS ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITE HISTORIANS.

PELOSI "ATTACK"

By metmike - Nov. 13, 2022, 1:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Body Cam Video Shows Paul Pelosi Opened Door for Police, Despite DOJ Saying Otherwise: Source

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/body-cam-video-paul-pelosi-attack/3076235/

By 12345 - Nov. 13, 2022, 3:20 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL   SOMEBODY IS A BLATANT LIAR!!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  A LIAR ISALWAYS BLATANT.

I LOVE IT WHEN A LIAR GETS CAUGHT & THEY ALWAYS GET CAUGHT ~ SOONER OR LATER ~ EITHER HERE OR THERE ~ AT HEAVEN'S OR HELL'S GATE.

By metmike - Nov. 13, 2022, 3:29 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm not sure how much significance this 1 big inconsistency is  but it's clear that they aren't showing the Capital Security break in footage and everybody is completely mum on what happened to the Pelosi private security system that was triggered as the  siren was heard by the neighbors private security guard, after Depape was pounding on the door.

And now, Nancy says that this helped the Dems do so well last Tuesday. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/90469/#90597

on what planet would a stranger break into your house, then when You call the cops in front of them, the person does not flee. Then the cops come, you let them in and go back to standing next to the stranger that broke into your house. 

By 12345 - Nov. 13, 2022, 4:14 p.m.
Like Reply

" And now, Nancy says that this helped the Dems do so well last Tuesday. "   THAT WAS THE GAME PLAN, IMO.  REMEMBER THE KID'S MOVIE "GULLIVER'S TRAVELS"? WELL..... IMO,  THIS IS "GULLIBLE'S TRAVELS".  IT WORKED!!  LOL

By mcfarm - Nov. 15, 2022, 10:45 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Nov. 15, 2022, 11:09 a.m.
Like Reply

NBC News Suspends Reporter Who Made the Retracted Report about Paul Pelosi

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/nbc-news-suspends-reporter-who-made-the-retracted-report-about-paul-pelosi/

+++++++++++++++++++

It's a cover up using the principles of  tacit collusion (that apply to markets) between all MSM sources and each political party that represent one side, with the same understanding. Instead of applying to prices, it applies to political information divulged/or not by gatekeepers controlling it. In this case, the people are consumers of information, and discussions of ideas and thoughts,  not products.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacit_collusion

Tacit collusion is a collusion between competitors, which do not explicitly exchange information and achieving an agreement about coordination of conduct.[1] There are two types of tacit collusion - concerted action and conscious parallelism.[2][3] In a concerted action also known as concerted activity,[4] competitors exchange some information without reaching any explicit agreement, while conscious parallelism implies no communication.[1][5] In both types of tacit collusion, competitors agree to play a certain strategy without explicitly saying so.

++++++++++++

Conscious Parallelism Revisited

https://digital.sandiego.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2677&context=sdlr

++++++++++++++++++++

Research Institute of Industrial Economics

IFN Working Paper No. 1393, 2021
Vox Populi, Vox Dei? Tacit Collusion in Politics

https://www.ifn.se/wfiles/wp/wp1393.pdf

By 12345 - Nov. 15, 2022, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply

AS TUCKER WOULD SAY: "THEY'RE RACISTS!!!!  LOLOLOL"

By metmike - Nov. 16, 2022, 12:53 p.m.
Like Reply

And now, they are turning this into a political battle over this 1 reporter and his unjustified suspension for telling the truth and completely ignoring the security system cover up. .......which is what those covering it up want.

+++++++++++

NBC Bay Area affiliate's report on Paul Pelosi attack shares key details with retracted 'Today' report 

NBC Bay Area’s report includes details that Pelosi opened door for police, didn't try to leave house

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-bay-area-affiliates-report-paul-pelosi-attack-shares-key-details-retracted-today-report

By metmike - Dec. 2, 2022, 1:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Will there be any media introspection over the Paul Pelosi story?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/will-there-be-any-media-introspection-over-the-paul-pelosi-story

+++++++++++++

Even the far right sources have completely missed this profound indisputable fact that contradicts the story.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/90115/#90193