Ray Epps
12 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 15, 2022, 3:12 a.m.

I'm surprised that the NYT's printed this. Almost as if they are defending this guy for going to the riot.

New Evidence Undercuts Jan. 6 Instigator Conspiracy Theory

Recordings released to defense lawyers directly challenge assertions by prominent Republicans that an Arizona man named Ray Epps was a federal informant and helped start the Capitol riot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/05/us/jan-6-ray-epps-evidence.html

Comments
Re: Ray Epps
0 likes
By metmike - July 15, 2022, 3:22 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - July 15, 2022, 6:22 a.m.
Like Reply

The biggest  reason for the NYT's to carry the absurd Ray Epps story is to bust Tucker and Fox for another of their many conspiracy theories.

this one was especially loony tunes.

By mcfarm - July 15, 2022, 6:44 a.m.
Like Reply

as I read the "account" Mr Epps whispered in Samuels ear. And now we have a recording of a guy during a "riot" that miraculously the FBI has recorded and released  of said person whispering during said riot. Well this certainly is rock solid evidence and clears every single thing up about Epps. And further more if someone should ask  anything further about Epps will be hereby critised so severely and shamed so the subject never comes up again. Got it.

By metmike - July 15, 2022, 11:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Sorry mcfarm, nothing person or  trying to intentionally shame you(and I can't remember when that made a difference with you and something you believe here) but you obviously don't appreciate how totally silly this made up Ray Epps conspiracy theory is.

It's the facts that matter to me and it's the facts that shame believers in this nutty theory.

I act the exact same way when posting about Trumps stolen election lie, anti vaxx bs, the fake climate crisis, the Mueller Witchhunt, the Hunter laptop cover up and so on. 

Just another example of this:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/86170/

Neither political party has a franchise on the truth.

If you believe one party all the time......................you will believe in lies some of the time.   https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#77012

By mcfarm - July 15, 2022, 1:23 p.m.
Like Reply

so its the facts? You going to explain how in the hell we have a tape of a guy whispering on anothers ear during a riot?

By metmike - July 15, 2022, 1:48 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

You are a trip. You squawk at me for "shaming you" by showing facts.

Then when you insist on putting forth absolutely laughable arguments to back something that was extremely absurd from the get go.......I have no choice to act in a manner that you consider "shaming you"

mcfarm,

You are being targeted/used by dishonest people tricking you to believe complete crap. I'm just here to help you to see the truth......not shame you.

Conspiracy theorists claim January 6 Committee doctored riot footage to remove Ray Epps

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/ray-epps-conspiracy-january-6-committee-hearings/

Since you refuse to believe me, why don't we use the words of a fellow republican.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

@AdamKinzinger

RAY EPPS THREAD:  1) I know this will break some hearts.  For a few months, people like Tucker Carlson, MTG, Gaetz, and now Cruz have been “just asking questions” about a man named Ray Epps.

@AdamKinzinger

·

2) He was on video the day before Jan 6 saying “we’re going INTO the capitol!”  The some in the crowd chanted “fed fed fed.”  Why?  Who knows, maybe they knew he was videoed talking about breaking into the Capitol the day before it was to happen and wanted to create distance?

@AdamKinzinger

·

3) Regardless, he was put on the FBI wanted list, then removed.  Because of all of that, the conspiracy that he was an FBI agent has been gospel on the blogs and shows.  -side note- this is why we have to address conspiracies not ignore them.

@AdamKinzinger

·

4) He didn’t enter the Capitol on Jan 6, and was removed from the most wanted list because apparently he broke no laws.  I’m pretty sure the FBI wouldn’t be dumb enough to put their own agent on a wanted list.  Ray Epps has cooperated with the Jan 6 committee and we thank him

@AdamKinzinger

·

5) on the broader issue.  Let’s say Ray was an agent (HE IS NOT), the premise is that one agent can gin up a crowd to insurrection.  That isn’t saying much about the intelligence of your voters is it Ted?  The rioters had formal education, owned businesses etc.  they knew.

@AdamKinzinger

·

6) An FBI informant is someone that is paid by or turned by law enforcement as they build broader cases.  Informants are usually criminals that turn to save their own butt.  An informant is not an agent.  But Ted wants you to think it is.  RAY is NO informant either.

@AdamKinzinger

·

7) The narrative on Jan 6 has been that it’s first antifa, or patriots who love their country, maybe crisis actors, def false flag operatives, or now FBI agents.  Take your pick.  Truth is they were rioters incited by lies.  And RAY is no fed.  Just another misled man.

@AdamKinzinger

·

While it may break hearts, it’s true.  So many are misled by so few.  Just look up.

Congressman Adam Kinzinger

https://kinzinger.house.gov/biography/

By metmike - July 15, 2022, 1:55 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Instead of venting at me and suggesting I'm not treating you fairly(for telling you the truth) you should be asking yourself why these people are messing you up in the head with DISinformation, propaganda and conspiracy theories.

I know the answer to that question but until you at least start asking it to yourself............you will be their target and victim.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#77871

Your true friends tell you the truth and expect nothing in return.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#78919

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#79364

By mcfarm - July 18, 2022, 6:49 p.m.
Like Reply

you can dance around all you want. But again why can we not use Ray Epps and Nancy Pelosi's words. Why in the hell are we not using their words and actions. There is not one logical reason we cannot. Who in the hell cares what the congressman guesses at. What next? call AOC who not even there? And then say well there it is, all tied up in a bow, complete Jan 6th facts from AOC.

By metmike - July 18, 2022, 7 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Nobody has prevented or will ever prevent you from using Ray Epps and Nancy Pelosi bs here.

Stop mischaracterizing that being the case. You know dang well that I will emphatically confront bs here. 

This isn't Fox news or an echo chamber that repeats messages from one side and encourages more messages from only that one side and censors things, like the Jan 6th hearings from the opposite side to control you or that SOME people don't want to here.

I will confront BOTH SIDES with gusto when they show bs. The Ray Epps and Nancy Pelosi completely made up narratives will draw some intense gusto from me.

And my favorite posts are still those that disagree with me.

Continually whining about something that I couldn't be more crystal clear about is extremely counterproductive.

After years of me being consistently just like this, how can you possibly not know this?

I can only guess that your brain consistently blocks out information that it doesn't want to hear.

OK, that's not a guess........it's a long lived objective observation.

By mcfarm - July 18, 2022, 9:42 p.m.
Like Reply

MM not here on the forum....AT THE HEARINGS UNDER OATH....where they should of been the first witnesses

By metmike - July 18, 2022, 9:52 p.m.
Like Reply

OK,

That wasn't clear.

However, why should they have testified at all let alone first?

Fox made up everything about their role and repeated it over and over to Fox viewers.

Now, they want Fox viewers to think that there's a cover up because they didn't interview people that didn't play a role.....other than the fake role that Fox manufactured. 

I must have made that clear here at least half a dozen times but obviously you are ignoring all of it here and believing everything on Fox.

By mcfarm - July 19, 2022, 7:19 a.m.
Like Reply

they did not testify and had no questions. We have no data from their cell phones, computers etc. therefore we have no idea if they played a roll and neither do you. That was what the hearings were supposed to reveal. You know hard things  for libs to figure, like who, what, when and how.