Censoring Ukrainian generals killed
22 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - May 19, 2022, 2:48 p.m.

metmike: I changed the title above, scroll down for more

Russia Could Actually Lose Territory Amid Ukraine War Disaster

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukraine-kyiv-crimea-putin-zelensky-donbas-1708149

A debate has reportedly emerged within NATO circles over the possibility Ukraine could seize the momentum in its fight against Russia and take back Crimea and the Donbas region.

Following Russia's withdrawal from the Kyiv region to focus on the Donbas in Ukraine's east, NATO expects a "standstill for a while," an unnamed alliance official said.

But in comments also reported by Ukrainian media, the official told CNN: "I think [Ukraine] could [retake Crimea and the Donbas], yes. Not now, not soon, but if they can keep up the fight I think so."

metmike: If this happens, then it would confirm that RUSSIA WAS RIGHT AFTER ALL. That this is what Ukraine was after all the time and he was just using a pre preemptive strike to defend Russia's interests before Ukaine and NATO went after those places.

Comments
By metmike - May 19, 2022, 2:52 p.m.
Like Reply

The previous article, makes it appear that Russia is going to suffer even more huge losses.

On the same day, we have another news source claiming this:

Mariupol has fallen to Russia. Here's what that means for Ukraine

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/18/1099885151/mariupol-falls-ukraine-russia-what-it-means

The Ukrainian city of Mariupol is now in Russian hands, after more than two months of bitter fighting and constant Russian shelling that destroyed massive swaths of the city and killed thousands of civilians, according to local officials.

Ukraine formally declared an end to its combat mission in Mariupol late Monday. Evacuations of Ukrainian soldiers from the Azovstal steel plant, Ukraine's last military holdout, began earlier that day.

The Russian Defense Ministry says nearly 1,000 soldiers have surrendered since then, including dozens of wounded soldiers being treated at a hospital in the Donetsk region of Ukraine controlled by Russian and separatist forces.    

It is unclear how many Ukrainian soldiers remain in Mariupol. "The evacuation mission continues, it is overseen by our military and intelligence. The most influential international mediators are involved," said Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy Wednesday.

By metmike - May 19, 2022, 2:57 p.m.
Like Reply

And at the same time this:

Russia suffers series of military, economic, diplomatic defeats

Russia is losing manpower at an unsustainable rate; it was forced to accept Finland and Sweden’s decisions to join NATO; and it is cutting its own gas sales to Europe, which help it finance the war with Ukraine.

Military, economic and diplomatic own goals marked the 12th week of Russia’s war in Ukraine.

Russia’s retreat from Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city, has now pushed Moscow’s forces back to their border 40km away and taken their artillery beyond the city’s range.

Ukraine says Russia has lost almost 28,000 troops – 20 percent of the force that launched Moscow’s so-called “special military operation” and as much as 60 percent of the equipment involved in the invasion.

The Ukrainian general staff say some Russian units in the Donbas are at 20 percent of their strength and are being forced to team up with private military companies.

metmike: Have you ever noticed that they never tell us what the losses are to Ukraine's military or how many generals the Ukraine has lost..........only Russia's big losses every time.

By metmike - May 19, 2022, 3:02 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - May 19, 2022, 3:08 p.m.
Like Reply

"How many Ukrainian generals have been killed"

Same thing. They only want you to know about Russia's generals killed!

I guess Ukraine has an army of immortals that can't be killed (-:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sxsrf=ALiCzsYSdDt0NJ0vIS9XOboxhdjKhSpWYw:1652986978191&q=How+many+Ukrainian+generals+have+been+killed&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwim6JytoOz3AhWpAJ0JHZNPA3cQ1QJ6BAguEAE&biw=1039&bih=850&dpr=1

Actually, they are doing it to push one side's agenda.

Even if Russia is bad and Ukraine is good, I'd like the truth/authentic facts, in order to decide for myself, HOW BAD and HOW GOOD each of them is. 

By metmike - May 19, 2022, 3:10 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - May 19, 2022, 3:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Not quite as absurd as the constant reporting sensationalizing about how Musk wants to colonize Mars with 1 million people(that lacks basic scrutiny showing that its impossible X 100).

However, a person has to separate themselves from the absurdity and blatant bias that is rampant in news reporting and in science and use rational, common sense and do their own research instead of just believing the CRAP that we get from the media reporting from both sides.

Sometimes it's good, but that's part of what makes people especially vulnerable to trusting in the really bad stuff........when it lines up with what they WANT TO BELIEVE!

Elon Musk doesn’t want to buy Twitter anymore/space cadet            

8 responses |                

Started by metmike - May 18, 2022, 4:37 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/84575/

By joj - May 19, 2022, 5:38 p.m.
Like Reply

I think you may be missing something here.  The reason you aren't finding Ukrainian generals killed is because it is so unusual for a general to die on the front lines these days.  You have to go back to WW2 to find numbers like these.  The US lost 1 general in 20 years in Afghanistan.

Why is Russia losing so many?  Here's a link I found interesting:

https://abcnews.go.com/International/russia-suffered-loss-extraordinary-number-generals/story?id=84545931

By mcfarm - May 19, 2022, 7:12 p.m.
Like Reply

no one would surely think our own government is censoring war information, would they?

By cutworm - May 20, 2022, 6:38 a.m.
Like Reply

So this leads us back to the censorship thread 

Do you support social media companies censuring content? - MarketForum

I have to go with no censorship except that if you liable someone you can be sued in court. 

What do you think?

By TimNew - May 20, 2022, 7:01 a.m.
Like Reply

There have been a lot of cases testing the limits of the 1st amendment, so we have a pretty clear definition of what meets, or does not meet the crtieria of "Protected Speech".

The government has no authority to censor protected speech outside of some clearly defined national security issues.  Like Reagan said, and I paraphrase...   You have every right to know the steps we are taking to contain the Russian threat,  but there is no way we can tell you without letting the Russians know.

I can't think of an argument the Gov could use to filter real data on the Russian/Ukraine conflict. I have reached a point where I am skeptical, regardless of controlling party, of anything a politician says in these matters.   But I am pretty sure we almost never get the whole truth, and quite often, we get the opposite.  I suspect this is the case with Ukraine.

Social media raises a lot of new questions, and many have not been answered yet. 

By metmike - May 20, 2022, 11:29 a.m.
Like Reply

joj,

What I'm missing is the information that has been censored from me on the internet that I want.

Here's another example with the same result telling me only about Russian generals killed.

"report of ukrainian generals killed in battle"

https://www.google.com/search?q=report+of+ukrainian+generals+killed+in+battle&hl=en&sxsrf=ALiCzsZIrV0XtymxwRURAq8DtqNpsjCuDg%3A1653060181344&source=hp&ei=VbKHYvzHEqakptQPpc2AwA4&iflsig=AJiK0e8AAAAAYofAZc4HF0LgvSTR_V62V1TKURv_wUsn&ved=0ahUKEwi8xpiHse73AhUmkokEHaUmAOgQ4dUDCAg&uact=5&oq=report+of+ukrainian+generals+killed+in+battle&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQghEKsCOgQIIxAnOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoFCAAQgAQ6CwguEIAEELEDEIMBOggILhCABBCxAzoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQ0QM6CAgAEIAEELEDOggILhCxAxCDAToLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6BAgAEAM6CAgAELEDEIMBOgUILhCABDoFCAAQsQM6BwgAELEDEAo6BAguEAM6CwgAEIAEELEDEMkDOgYIABAeEBY6CAgAEB4QDxAWOggIIRAeEBYQHToFCCEQoAE6BwghEAoQoAE6CgghEB4QDxAWEB1QAFjNvgFgj8gBaApwAHgBgAHDAYgBojmSAQQ0LjUzmAEAoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

I am extraordinarily creative/good at thinking of the words/phrases to find the information I need with searches, which I've done 10s of thousands of times successfully, so I know indisputably that this information is being censored in a way that makes it very difficult to impossible to find. I won't give up though.

By metmike - May 20, 2022, 11:57 a.m.
Like Reply

I've observed this happening numerous times with regards to the FAKE climate crisis in trying to hide or eliminate/censor inconvenient information. I don't "imagine" things.......I PROVE THEM!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76969/#77008

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 9:34 p.m.            

U.N. Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not Checked    PETER JAMES SPIELMANN June 29, 1989:

https://apnews.com/article/bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0

metmike: They actually took the title and date of that 1989  article OFF earlier this year(it had been there for 15 years) so that people could not look it up and when they found it, they wouldn't see when the article came out.

Seriously, they did that.

I inserted the title and date for you above it because I've been using it for 15 years and have it saved. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Below, they took out the data from the 1930's that proved those Dust Bowl years were MUCH hotter(they clearly were using authentic climate science/meteorology)

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/71468/#71521

By metmike - June 24, 2021, 11:15 p.m.            

On the next 2 pages, I bust the EPA and NOAA for blatantly and intentionally manipulating data to mislead people.....using THEIR actions/posts.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/78406/

I reinserted the original title and date from the article below…….. that they removed from the article to make it harder to find and so that people wouldn’t know when it came out.

U.N. Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not CheckedPETER JAMES SPIELMANN June 29, 1989

https://www.apnews.com/bd45c372caf118ec99964ea547880cd0

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

By metmike - May 24, 2022, 3:46 p.m.
Like Reply

How many Ukrainian generals have been killed?

Answer: 12 Russian generals

During its war in Ukraine, Russia's top military leadership has proven to be particularly vulnerable, experts say. Ukraine's Ministry of Defense has claimed that 12 Russian generals have been killed since the invasion began in late February.May 8, 2022

Why Russia has suffered the loss of an 'extraordinary' number of generals

https://abcnews.go.com › International › story

Search for: How many Ukrainian generals have been killed?

metmike: Almost nobody has done more searches on Google than me the past 4 years.  Maybe the information is there somewhere but NOBODY will be able to read it by searching this way.

By metmike - May 24, 2022, 4:08 p.m.
Like Reply

I did find this article about a Ukrainian general in the search..........but he's a hero.

Hmmmmm, I guess all Ukrainian generals are immortal hero's based on my many dozens of searches (-:

Seriously, in other realms, when conducting searches..........like climate change, where I know a thing or 2 or 2,000 about as an atmospheric scientist-similar results often occur but none this extreme that I remember).

Ukraine’s 'iron general' is a hero, but he's no star

Meet Valeriy Zaluzhnyy, the commander in chief of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, who's quietly leading the fight against Russia's invaders.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/08/ukraines-iron-general-zaluzhnyy-00023901

metmike: At this point, it's not a matter of determining that this is clearly being censored because IT IS. The question that I have is how and who. Is it collusion of the media to NEVER report deaths of Ukrainian generals or is Google diverting that particular question to be answered with the answer to a different question?

We also know why. Propaganda to make it look like the good guys/Ukraine are crushing the bad guys/Russia. 

By metmike - May 24, 2022, 4:16 p.m.
Like Reply

I was able to find a source that has information about Ukrainian's killed in the battle that was not reported by the media in the West.

TASS-Russia's news reporting agency!

You've got to be kidding me??? I have to go to TASS to get the information I want?????

By metmike - May 24, 2022, 4:28 p.m.
Like Reply

This is my first time reading TASS and the news is almost completely different than the news we get from the West.

It must all be propaganda though. 

russian news agency

Military operation in Ukraine

https://tass.com/military-operation-in-ukraine

But what happens if I find an article about Ukrainian generals killed?

Which side sounds more like the truth?

A. Immortal hero's that can't die?

B. Real men, that can be killed on the battlefield?

By TimNew - May 25, 2022, 3:51 a.m.
Like Reply

Actually,  I think JOJ has this one right.     Generals are typically not on the front line/in harms way.  The loss of a general is a major strike to an army.

By metmike - May 25, 2022, 9:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Tim!

I’m well aware of that.

I just did similar searches with my IPad on a different server and I can get some information on Ukrainian generals that wouldn’t pop up with similar searches on my computer.

Something is going on that I don’t understand which causes the results on my computer search to be different than those on my IPad.

I actually noticed this several times before on other, non related topics, where I used my IPad and thought…..where did these new items suddenly come from?

I do 100+ searches on many days…..seriously. It’s nuts/an obsession but I’ve learned more the past 4 years than the previous 40 years.

By metmike - May 25, 2022, 9:54 a.m.
Like Reply

I figured it out and will report back later.

Its related to the 2 different search engines im using on those 2 different devices.

the one on my computer, is using an algorithm that automatically sends inquests about Ukrainian generals to killing  or dead Russian generals.

the different search engine on my IPad is allowing sources of information not on the other one to pop up with the same search.

I’m 100% positive about this. Not saying it’s all nefarious but I just learned something new that Id experienced before but never thought about like this.

I’m certain there will be good explanations that I’ll have later today.

By TimNew - May 25, 2022, 10:24 a.m.
Like Reply

All the searches have different algorithms, all in the interest in tailoring the info you are "likely" to want to see.  Google is famous for some questionable decision blocks.

DuckDuckgo in supposed to be the least biased.

By metmike - May 25, 2022, 10:25 a.m.
Like Reply

I was going to report back later but am amazed that I never thought about this being the reason before and can't help but report back NOW!

Top 10 Search Engines In The World (2022 Update)

These are the best search engines in the world today. The list includes great search engines worth considering (besides Google and Bing).

https://www.reliablesoft.net/top-10-search-engines-in-the-world/

20 Great Search Engines You Can Use Instead of Google      

Looking for more privacy or an ad free search experience? In this post, we'll introduce 20 alternative search engines to use beyond Google.

https://www.searchenginejournal.com/alternative-search-engines/271409/

Google search has gotten worse. Here’s the trick people have found to get around it

Google’s ad service, and the rise of entire industries devoted to gaming search results, have searchers turning to Reddit, via the search giant, to get answers validated by actual people, writes Navneet Alang.

https://www.thestar.com/business/opinion/2022/02/19/google-search-has-gotten-worse-heres-the-trick-people-have-found-to-get-around-it.html

Making matters worse is that because Google is so dominant, whole enterprises have sprung up to react to how people search. Millions of people worldwide search for things related to nutrition and health, so they are thus greeted with an endless array of low-quality websites that may in fact have been cobbled together by AI, not a person.

metmike: So the results of my searches are in fact being diverted by Google that sends me to something different than what I wanted. Whether it's an algorithm/AI,  some program based on what's the most popular or what could definately, positively be used to spread propaganda is impossible to say..........but it IS happening in a big way with most of my searches using Google.

I sort of knew this from reading about it before but just ignored what that meant............until just now.

Light bulb over your head stock vector. Illustration of head - 22089178

By metmike - May 25, 2022, 10:36 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Tim!

Top 50+ Search Engines: Best Google Alternatives for 2022

https://www.stanventures.com/blog/top-search-engines-list/

How do Search Engines work?

Search engines have three primary functions:

• Crawl: Explore the Internet for content on each URL they find.
  • Index: Store and organize the content found during the crawling process.
  • Rank: Display content that will best answer a searcher’s query, ranked by most relevant to least relevant.

GOOGLE IS corrupting the information!!!!

When I go to this link above, telling me about using sources other than Google, using the Google search engine, I get this pop up, that stands out:

"Don't Give Up on Google Just Yet!

Is Google biased in ranking your content? The short answer is no. The truth is content is just one of 200+ ranking signals. Download the latest Google Ranking Factors (that SEOs agree) & start optimizing your website now."

metmike: So the pop up embedded in the article, is intentionally placed in the middle of the article, IN BRIGHT ORANGE to offset the damage of the truth to Google in the article. WOW! 

This would be like somebody that usually eats at McDonalds,  going to Burger King to try out their food, looking at the menu and having a McDonald's advertisement in the middle of the Burger King menu that stands out more than the print on the menu for the Burger King food!!!