Trump Might Have Been Right
15 responses | 0 likes
Started by jmk - April 2, 2022, 7:38 p.m.

It might turn out the election was stolen after all. All this time Trump had been saying he lost because of illegal votes and funny business with counting. But as Mike has pointed out so many times, and most agree even if there were funny business Biden got more votes. But if the stories coming out now about poles taken show if the Main stream media and social media hadn't suppressed the  Hunter Biden story enough Dems and independents  would not have voted for Biden if they had known. Not saying they would have voted for Trump. But according to reports there were enough of them not voting for Biden  to make the difference.  So, if true Trump might have been right only he is blaming the wrong people he needs to blame Media instead of the vote counters.

Comments
By 7475 - April 2, 2022, 7:51 p.m.
Like Reply

I am of the school that the election was "stolen" just that way . Not funny business but media manipulation by control- propaganda proliferation. 

john

By metmike - April 3, 2022, 12:28 a.m.
Like Reply

"media manipulation by control- propaganda proliferation"

Absurd rationalization, my friend. 

Just part of the world we've been living in for years.

There is no climate crisis

Trump didn't collude with Russia.

COVID vaccinations didn't kill more people than COVID.

Hunter Biden did corrupt things and Joe Biden was part of it.

The MSM and dems were trying to obliterate Trump and help Clinton/Biden even before his first day in office.

FOX and all the far right sources were doing the exact same thing that you refer to..... but in the opposite direction as the MSM and the left the entire time......as they hid Trumps off the charts faults, including corrupt things and exaggerated Biden's problems.

Biden did NOT cheat but Trump DID blatantly lie about the election results, Dominion, voting and he caused the Insurrection as he tried to overturn the legit election.

Continuing to think that Trump should have won(and finding a new reason), especially after witnessing the most corrupt and dishonest behavior by a president(after he lost) in US history.....by an extremely wide margin...... proving indisputably that he is totally unworthy of being a president of this great country is pretty absurd.

But what the heck. 

Everybody else is doing it too, so let's just keep up the insane, tribalism that throws objectively, critical thinking and reality comprehending out the window, when it comes to what we want to think about Trump and the 2020 election. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/82817/#82933

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And yes, I totally understand where you are coming from with regards to Hunter Biden and the MSM being against Trump(for Biden).

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77437/#77475

But the far right continue's to  give Trump's behavior after the election a free pass.

Ignoring what, if this were a just world should have put him in prison for the rest of his life for doing more harm to this country and our democracy than any individual in history.......by an extremely wide margin. 

By mcfarm - April 3, 2022, 7:56 a.m.
Like Reply

yes MM, believe it or not when a candidate is caught red handed committing felonies and it is reported accurately and timely in the MSM it would for sure have an affect on votes, vote turn out, and the direction of the said votes. Ya know sort of like finding out a candidate has a murder or rape in the closet and the media reports you feed the hungry and help Mother Teresa. Can you say "the Kennedys"

By wglassfo - April 3, 2022, 11:15 a.m.
Like Reply

"By an extremely wide margin" ???

What did trump do to earn this vs. most every other politician in modern history

Sorry I can't comment on your history just the presidents I know in my life time

Biden sure as heck did not earn all his money on official salary

Nor did Bernie

Nor did almost any rags to riches politician when they went to Washington, during or after a time in office

So what puts Trump at the top of the heap by an extremely wide margin

I am sure a person can find a huge list of things Trump did but "extremely wide margin"

Give your head a shake and get in the real world

By mcfarm - April 3, 2022, 11:30 a.m.
Like Reply

By metmike - April 3, 2022, 12:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Here we go again Wayne.

I can provide this to you 10 more times and you'll go back to your far right sources and forget every word I stated............again.

YOU, Wayne are the one challenging me again on this statement, so that's why I'm answering/responding to your challenges/question........again by copying the responses that you obviously forgot about previously.

Read the entire thread below if you want more. I'm just plucking out a couple of key statements.

Re: Re: Trump claims fraud in2020 election            

By metmike - Jan. 28, 2022, 10:34 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80894/#80938

Once again Wayne, there were more audits, investigations, legal challenges and everything including the kitchen sink and crap filled toilet thrown at contesting the 2020 election and there was not a shred of evidence that Trump won, that the results were not rock solid valid or that democrats used some sort of, still not determined/discovered trick/scheme to generate massive votes to steal the election from Trump.

Stop going to far right sites and listening to Trump if you want to stop being completely bamboozled about this.

This is just a partial list below of corruption COMMITTED BY (related to it)Trump(and his cronies):

Re: Re: Re: Re: Trump claims fraud in2020 election            

By metmike - Jan. 28, 2022, 10:41 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80894/#80938

#1 In 2020, Trump committed crimes and  tried to overturn the legit 2020 election, acting diabolically against the Constitution and to trash the most sacred element of our democracy..........the election process and still has over half the republican party bamboozled into thinking the election was stolen from him and that the democrats committed widespread fraud in 2020.

Denying #1 and pretending its the same as #2 is totally delusional but when you leave here and go to Fox or some other far right source that lies to you about it......that's what you'll get.

With Mueller........it was a bunch of corrupt,  unsupervised bureaucrats creating their own rules and setting up people to create crimes that didn't exist before the investigation........ALL IN SECRET.

All we here about it that they were out to get Trump and they are the same thing.

Wayne,

I can't believe that Trump did what he did as a president of the United States

Disgracing the office by an extremely wide margin that is 100+ times worse than Watergate and I'm not exaggerating.

But the most incredulous thing about it is that over  half the republicans actually fell for it..........and most of them, now are convinced that democrats are widespread cheaters in elections.

Why did he do it?

Look at how many people actually believed him!!

That's exactly why he did it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Nearly three-quarters of GOP doubt legitimacy of Biden’s win: poll

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/587700-nearly-three-quarters-of-gop-doubt-legitimacy-of-bidens-win-poll/

Seventy-one percent of GOP respondents said they don’t believe that Biden was rightfully elected to the White House, echoing former President Trump’s baseless claim that he was the actual winner of last year’s election.

Twenty-five percent of Republicans said Biden’s win was “probably not legitimate,” while 46 percent said it was “definitely not legitimate,” according to the poll.

Only 6 percent of Republicans said that Biden is definitely the rightful winner, while another 15 percent said he “probably” is.

metmike: No other president in history has permanently messed up the heads of many tens of millions of people in his party so badly that they still believe such a dangerous/damaging, anti Constitutional, country dividing  and ignorant thing!

Are you going to ask the same thing again in a couple of months Wayne?

By metmike - April 3, 2022, 12:53 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

That's very  true.............. apply that and start questioning the bullcrap from Trump, FOX and the far right and you'll have a more rounded, open minded understanding of the world!

By metmike - April 3, 2022, 1:22 p.m.
Like Reply
By jmk - April 3, 2022, 4:49 p.m.
Like Reply

I think you might have misunderstood what I was saying. I don't doubt that Biden won the election. I was just saying that if the media hadn't hid the Hunter story Biden might not have won according to poles taken. I guess instead of saying the election was stolen one should say it was unfairly tilted in Bidens favor by the media and no I hope Trump doesnt run again but would like to see De Santis or  Pompeo go for it.

By metmike - April 3, 2022, 6:14 p.m.
Like Reply

I think you might have misunderstood what I was saying. I don't doubt that Biden won the election. I was just saying that if the media hadn't hid the Hunter story Biden might not have won according to poles taken.

Thanks jmk, 

I tried to make it clear in my initial reply to you that I know exactly where you're coming from.

Mike

By metmike - April 3, 2022, 12:28 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/82947/#82951

And yes, I totally understand where you are coming from with regards to Hunter Biden and the MSM being against Trump(for Biden).

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77437/#77475

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My biggest point was that the results exposed a diabolical, politically corrupt monster that has done so much permanent  damage to our country AND HIS OWN DIVIDED PARTY, that we should all be THANKING the MSM and God  for doing this to get such a person out of office.

Biden is incompetent/over the hill and this is causing the Trumpsters to say......."if Trump was in office, none of this would have happened"  

We can all speculate on how many things would be better(and some worse) if an unworthy person was still the president.

The other side was saying the same thing "If Clinton was in office ,none of this would have happened and they can also say today:

If not for Trump, Clinton would on her 2nd term and still be in office and none of this would be happening.

+++++++++++++++++++++

So you are doing wishful thinking about what could have been, (if only actions by the MSM had not happened) and then your guy would still be president.

I'm totally convinced that if Trump had been elected, the divisiveness and hate in this country would have at least tripled in 2021....from where they actually were in 2021, which was the highest since the Civil War.

Your party would be getting to get obliterated this Fall in the mid terms, like no other time.

Instead, it's the other way around. People are fed up with Biden and his party is going to get thrashed because of it.

So the biggest gift to the democrats has been Trump because of how he's divided the republicans and united the democrats.

But Biden has been the biggest gift ever to the republicans.

But you guys yearn for Trump anyway. Unable to see what he's done to damage and divide your party like nobody in my life time. 

And damage the mindset of so many millions of republicans with regards to poisoning their mindset on elections and the process, our democracy/Constitution and ability to discern the truth as they blindly follow him like a cult does their leader.

Again, I totally understand where you are coming from jmk but I guess you are so focused, like a laser on this pro Trump thing, that you missing the overall perspective which is 10 times bigger than this narrow point.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just to let you know jmk, I hope you still know that I'm trying to assist you guys to see the truth as your friend.......for your own good and for the good of your party.

Part of being a friend is telling them the truth. I realize it's probably an impossible mission and I seem to be wasting my time but you know what?

You guys are worth it!!!!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#79601

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#81477

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#81477

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#81706

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77019/#79863

By jmk - April 3, 2022, 9:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike I don't long for Trump, I long for his policies. I didn't like the way he conducted himself as President but I did agree with policies he put into place. I much would have preferred Pence as President.     

By metmike - April 3, 2022, 11:07 p.m.
Like Reply

I understand jmk and feel the same way about that part of it.

Unfortunately, the policies and the man went together and in Trumps case the growing negatives that spiked thru the stratosphere after the election became several orders of magnitude  greater than the positives of some of his policies but some people, not only can't get that but go to far right sites that feed them total crap about it and cause tens of millions of delusional republicans to embrace this diabolical man.

Sorry if I appear to be harsh on this to you. Nothing personal and in fact, what ticks me off the most about  this(by a wide margin) is what Trump did to the brains/thinking of alot of patriotic Americans(and some Canadians), totally using them for his self serving interests.

He's messed up the thinking of many people that are my friends.

I've progressed to no longer hating anybody in my life for a very long time but Trump has given me a challenge by forcing me to apply some of the no hating principles that I try to live by. 

By wglassfo - April 4, 2022, 10:11 a.m.
Like Reply

So you MM are saying Trump and extended family was more corrupt than the Biden and extended family

Since you know only a portion of what really happened in both families, plus many other office holders

Seems your personal bias is showing

By an extremely wide margin

And since you can not possibly have all the facts

Give your head a shake a stop with the bias

I hate to burst your bubble MM

You don't know everything, about any thing

So stop with the "extremely wide margin" comments

It makes you look like one of those "know it all" type people

You have given the impression, to me, that you know every thing, ever since I joined MF

At 1st you were tolerable, but lately you are an insufferable "know it all"

I don't know how many times I have seen a post about climate. Golly at least get some new material. Repeating the same old, "old" gets really boring

I will ask a question and see how many will answer truthfully. Do you read every word of every post by MM and his climate posts or material??? Or is it so old you have heard it all multiple times

I don't read the posts, because I have read the same old "old" so many times I stop reading old climate material  posted by MM

Just my 2 cents

Others may disagree

Or worse

Be afraid to speak truth to power

In Canada we speak truth to power re: truck convoy

Yes it hurts but some times you have to do it and suffer some pain. Nothing ever came easy if risk is involved

Sorry I got on about three topics but a know it all does that to me

MM is just one of many so don't think I am referencing, only MM, when there are so many others

By metmike - April 4, 2022, 1:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

Sorry that you get that impression.

The main reason that it appears to you that I'm a "know it all"  is that I only comment this way when I have the indisputable facts, data, evidence and authentic science to conclusively prove something.

And, as you'll note every single time, I SHOW THAT PROOF.

My favorite posts still remain those that disagree with me, which afford both parties the biggest opportunity to learn things(including me)..........but only if they choose.

It's also an opportunity for somebody that has the correct assessment, to try to provide clearly explained reasoning, with that data/facts/evidence/authentic science to help enlighten others.

" I don't know how many times I have seen a post about climate. Golly at least get some new material. Repeating the same old, "old" gets really boring

I will ask a question and see how many will answer truthfully. Do you read every word of every post by MM and his climate posts or material??? Or is it so old you have heard it all multiple times

I don't read the posts, because I have read the same old "old" so many times I stop reading old climate material  posted by MM"

Based on your comment, I see that my strategy is failing to help you. Keep in mind that whenever I start a NEW thread on climate, it's NEW information. Because I ALWAYS BACK IT UP WITH PROOF, it's essential to provide the OLD proof that directly connects to the NEW idea and proves the NEW points. Sorry this bores you so much Wayne. 

I'm not doing this to beat a dead horse but only to provide the supporting evidence each time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm extremely grateful to you Wayne, for expressing these things here. Better for you to state your opinion openly, so that I can understand it,  then for you to only think it, keep it to yourself and not give me a chance to respond or explain it better so you can understand what my objectives are here.

While at the same time, allow me contemplate ways to try to make this place better for you and others Wayne.

You should note too Wayne, that we had a similar discussion in January that I showed a tremendous amount of proof and indisputable, OBJECTIVE evidence that I provided to sincerely help enlighten you with.........that had been repeated before and you completely ignored it and now it's April and........here we are again.

Sometimes in life, the most important element in experiencing real growth is the ability to look at ones self from another's view trying to provide constructive criticism.......which is a gift and use it by having an open mind.

You may think of this again as just metmike trying to be a know it all.

metmike says that he's doing it entirely out of his love for other humans beings and to help them. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#82438

By metmike - March 9, 2022, 1:20 p.m.            

Closed minds seek out information that only bolsters what they think that they know.

Open minds, let new information in, ESPECIALLY INFORMATION  that contradicts what they think that they know. This is sincerely contemplated and used to try to prove IN THEIR MINDS what they think they know is wrong. Then they learn 1 of 2 things.

1. Something new that they couldn't have learned with a closed mind
  2. That they must be RIGHT because taking on the role of devil's advocate couldn't prove themselves wrong.

This is practicing the scientific method.

Surrounding ourselves with people that have the same view as us and same closed mind is called an echo chamber. Intentionally reinforcing each other and those they come in contact with using the same views  is the recipe for NOT learning anything new....when that something new, no matter how authentic it is.... contradicts WHAT THEY THINK THEY KNOW.  

metmike March 9, 2022

By metmike - April 4, 2022, 1:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Here are a couple more repeats for you Wayne.

That's what I do. When they apply to a conversation, especially with somebody that didn't get the message the first few times.........I don't give up.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72971/#73068

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/72971/#76538