defend this one MM
20 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Oct. 26, 2021, 10:13 a.m.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/fauci-under-fire-over-claims-of-funding-puppy-experiments/ar-AAPYgpn?ocid=BingNewsSearch  ok MM you have been defending the undefendable for months. For months you have been told biden and fauci are  not good decent people. In a word they are evil. Over and over you have been told and yet all we get from you is but, but, but what about the shot? When Michael Vick pulled this crap I said he should be hung from a tree just like those dogs. The other day I said Fauci, the little Nazi creep, should be on death row. Anybody who would treat an animal like this mess is protrayed needs to be gone.  Gone from this earth that god made for us to treat with respect. A baby beagle for God' sake held down, strapped and wicked species of some sort allowed to chew on them. What else is out there. Yes Fuci and his boss Biden, good and decent people my ass. How you gonna defend this one MM. Really starting to wonder about your once impeccable judgement. And even worse did you already know about this and not report?

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 26, 2021, 12:49 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm, 

Your rage and intensive hatred for Fauci is totally blinding you. For the umpteenth time(not that it will make a difference) I have not only NOT defended Fauci for his lies and bad advice in the past, I have started  several threads castigating him for those serious problems.

Please stop mischaracterizing me as defending any of that with your tunnel vision, obsessive anti Fauci posting.

Please take my continued advise, that I will repeat here again for you, as a friend.

1. Please try to use your ability to think independent of the sources that are compelling you to hate Fauci and anything that he represents, including the vaccines.

2. Please use the Fauci bashing thread that I created for you and you continue to ignore. 

3. Please actually read my posts and try to actually retain some of what I previously stated instead of showing up like a bull, looking for a fight over a position that I don't have and never had based on all those posts.............if you just read any of them.

4. Hate is the most destructive force on the planet and the emotion that hurts the hater the most. 

5. Again, I want whats best for you mcfarm and for you to be at your best and perform at your own personal, God given potential. You are much better than this. These other sources you use,  have self serving motivations that bring out the worst in people. 

Please use this thread for your Fauci hatred mcfarm: 

Fauci bashing thread            

11 responses |        

Started by metmike - Oct. 5, 2021, 12:54 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75789/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He is my position AGAIN mcfarm, in one of many recent posts:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76562/#76594

"Fauci was deceiving us about the origin of COVID, like almost everybody else but it's absurd to think that he played any role in how it escaped personally.

He has been misleading about the effectiveness of cloth masks. We should wear N95 masks if we really want protection from a mask.

He should have asserted his influence to discourage the millions protesting and spreading COVID during the protesting. 

He should be condemned and held accountable for those things..........like I have done with several threads attacking him with facts on those issues. 

His vaccine stuff,  however which is the most important by an extremely wide margin has been almost right on the money.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75546/#75659

Hate is the most destructive emotion of all.

"It will cause you to lower and violate the  previous standards that you set for yourself for ethical behavior and honestly because this emotion drives you to hurt the person that you hate more than those  previous standards cause you to follow the truth and be objective...............and act professionally, with integrity. 

It will cause you to do and say things that are harmful to you and your reputation when the hate becomes neurotic because you become so obsessed with harming the hated person that rational thinking no longer applies.

Your interpretation of circumstances involving the hated person becomes so blatantly skewed  that the hoped for endpoint in every realm is always for them to be hurt. 

Hate blackens the heart and soul of the hater. It can ruin personal relationships and ironically, more often than not destroys the hater, not the target of their hatred.

By metmike - Oct. 26, 2021, 1:07 p.m.
Like Reply

With regards to characterizing me as describing Biden as a good and decent person. What planet are you on mcfarm.  There are 3 possibilities to explain that one.

1. Intense hatred blinding you.

2. Completely brainwashed by extreme right wing sources that cause you to come here and elsewhere and just spew out whatever rubbish they fed into your head.

3. Very low objective comprehension abilities that are incapable of grasping metmike numerous posts and messages

4. You will note that nothing is even close to being censored and no warnings issued. Instead I'm addressing it calmly with authentic facts/evidence and the truth. .........and hoping that's enough to help you. If you go nuts and decide to ignore everything and post 200 times why you are right and this is all wrong, like Gunter did, then we'll address it the same way.

mcfarm,

Tell me what in this post, made just yesterday causes you to accuse me of describing Biden as a good and decent man?

Please read the post, calm down and answer the question. This will be a great exercise in helping you to get control of the reality and give up the control that nefarious others have over your thinking. Again, I'm your friend........they are not. 

Serious as a heart attack here mcfarm. The sources that you are using are stealing your intelligence and causing self destructing hatred. 

I know that nobody WANTS to be that way.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76653/#76672

By mcfarm - Oct. 26, 2021, 1:26 p.m.
Like Reply

I am not going to dig back thru posts but will wager during the election season you posted that you always knew Biden as good and decent man. Never have seen a retraction until that 1/2 of one this morning. Just read your post and did I miss something? Where is your reaction to fauci trying the Michael Vick behavior out and his boss who is ultimately responsible for Fauci going along with this behavior. And when I see foya information printed by our very own congressmen and senators I am not going to bury it in a Childish "bash" Fuci thread....If you would be so kind as to address the behavior of Fauci as was asked and his boss for allowing this kind of crap to be pepetrated. And please do confuse me bringing another deep Fauci transgression with my hatred for him....maybe I could of ignored the foya information like others and we could organize a parade for Vick and Fauci.

By metmike - Oct. 26, 2021, 2:58 p.m.
Like Reply

I tried but can’t do anything better to help you than the last post.

The rest is up to you.

By mcfarm - Oct. 26, 2021, 3:51 p.m.
Like Reply

and I cannot help you any more than describe that an awful, evil person would torture a helpless baby animal and be the highest paid federal employee in the land. If that does not bother you enough to even get a response I give up and you should be ashamed. I am really disappointed and saddened in your lack of interest.

By the way I do not recall your Vick responses by I do hold hope they were much more critical than this silence.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/10/james-howard-kunstler/consider-the-lowly-sandflies/

By WxFollower - Oct. 26, 2021, 6:19 p.m.
Like Reply

mc,

I wish you would calm down and not be so melodramatic. Take a deep breath. Before making such accusations, don't you think it would be best to get confirmation from reliable sources that what you're claiming really happened and isn't fake news? The accusations are horrible if they really happened the way described. But let's first see if they did. I'll start with this site, Snopes and see their take:

Did Fauci Spend Taxpayer Dollars on 'Cruel and Unnecessary' Test of Vaccine on Beagles? |Snopes.com

By mcfarm - Oct. 26, 2021, 6:31 p.m.
Like Reply

so far there has been not one thing reported to calm anyone done....hardly and just the opposite.....what are you selling now, that freedom of information request from our congressmen is a bad source???  AND THIS IS BIPARTISON CONGRESS BY THE WAY. Who would ever thought a scab like Fauci would bring our congress into agreement??

Great, so now we have abuse in both Tunisia and Georgia?? Keep digging that hole there

And by the way the first thing I said was if these things happened s portrayed and since that time things have gotten much worse

By metmike - Oct. 26, 2021, 7:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much Larry!

Mcfarm,

For the umpteenth time +1, I have always said that Fauci should be held accountable for bad things or positions in the past that were bad.

The degree of accountability should match the legit evidence along with the measurable damage that it caused.....including this if it was justified.

I only defend Fauci’s wonderful job at giving us the accurate science and great advise to save lives about the COVID vaccine.

You take the tunnel vision view that anyyhing that comes from Fauci is crap. Good things, bad things......all of it must be seen as crimes against humanity or even dogs.

I’ll be glad to look closer with objectivity about the dog issue but I only have so much time everyday for a job that pays zero and I just got out from a colonoscopy this afternoon.

Thanks Larry for helping out.

Mcfarm, There is a huge world outside the extreme right tunnel.

Neither party owns the franchise on the truth.

I’m just trying to help you see the objective truth outside the tunnel which sometimes comes from the other side, as hard as that is to believe.

By metmike - Oct. 26, 2021, 10:40 p.m.
Like Reply

"I give up and you should be ashamed. I am really disappointed and saddened in your lack of interest."

Interesting response mcfarm.

Please answer the previous question related to your accusation.  I deserve a response on this after you attacked me with a mischaracterisation. This tactic is called building a strawman.... make up a  badf position for  somebody that you want to have an argument  with so that you can attack that position. 

I'm going to continue to ask you this until we get an answer because its very wrong for people to behave this way. That's not a warning. In lieu of warnings or censorship or other actions here, this moderator just shows the authentic science/facts and truth and  asks for you to explain your position to either better clarify it, along with solid reasoning and facts, if you think it was good or to acknowledge the opposite.

Either way, I'm just asking you nicely to explain yourself because it totally makes no sense to me to be attacked for expressing the exact opposite position that you labelled me of having. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76693/#76696

"mcfarm,

Tell me what in this post, made just yesterday causes you to accuse me of describing Biden as a good and decent man?

Please read the post, calm down and answer the question. This will be a great exercise in helping you to get control of the reality and give up the control that nefarious others have over your thinking. Again, I'm your friend........they are not. 

Serious as a heart attack here mcfarm. The sources that you are using are stealing your intelligence and causing self destructing hatred. 

I know that nobody WANTS to be that way."

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76653/#76672

By metmike - Oct. 26, 2021, 10:54 p.m.
Like Reply

With regards to me protecting and protecting Fauci(and Biden), the massive documented evidence below of my posting here shows the  exact opposite.

I would appreciate it if you would stop doing that since I've proven this to be you mischaracterizing me with absolute certainty in the theads below. This isn't you memor vs metmike's memory..........it's the hard data/empirical facts against mcfarm's saying the opposite. 

Either this is intentional or you are refusing to read my posts or your comprehension is severely compromised from being brain washed.

Rand Paul obliterates Fauci's junk science"theatre"            

Started by metmike - March 18, 2021, 1:44 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/66803/

No longer need masks outdoors soon            

Started by metmike - April 27, 2021, 1:41 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68571/

Get N95 masks ASAP! Here's the truth.            

35 responses |            

Started by metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 7:27 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63115/

Covering up massive COVID being spread from protests-8/8 update below            

29 responses |       

Started by metmike - July 30, 2020, 7:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57070/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/64687/#64709

By metmike - Jan. 24, 2021, 2:33 a.m.            

Biden says nothing can change the trajectory of the Covid pandemic over the next several months

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/22/biden-says-nothing-can-change-the-trajectory-of-covid-pandemic-over-the-next-several-months.html

"President Joe Biden has painted a bleak picture of the nation’s coronavirus outbreak in his first few days in office, warning that it will take months to turn around the pandemic’s trajectory and that fatalities are expected to dramatically rise over the next few weeks.

jan 24, 2021

metmike: I'm repeating the headline of the title again here, along with the link, anticipating that over the next several months, that I will be coming back to this thread to demonstrate how nuts that statement was.  

february 7, 2021

metmike: ok, it took less than 2 weeks for the biden statements to be proven nuts with data that was obvious back when he made these statements.

By metmike - Oct. 26, 2021, 10:58 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

You totally started this, including the attacks on me.

I have a right to defend myself and to correct your wrong statements and demand responses to this question. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/76693/#76710

By mcfarm - Oct. 27, 2021, 7:39 a.m.
Like Reply

strawman? last nite your answer was. I will be glad to address the issue of the dog experiments but just got home from a colonoscopy. Then you come back with some rambling charge. I never attacked you. I said was disappointed in your obvious lack of interest. Still am. The question you posed was asked and answered earlier. So I guess you have me confused. Why don't you just do what you said you will and address the issue. Whether you and Larry think this is a serious issue or not I do. It shows character or lack thereof and that is what I have been warning you about in regard to Biden and Fauci a long time. I do hope the procedure was just for general care and not a serious medical problem for you.

By metmike - Oct. 27, 2021, 9:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Please just answer the question about Biden mcfarm instead of going on about something else.

Larry got us started on the fact checking of the latest Fauci controversy. I was in the hospital part of yesterday and couldn’t do more but will try to do better on that today.

It would be nice to see you trying to get along mcfarm, instead of coming to pick fights. Just the title of this thread told us this was your objective......insisting that Fauci is a Nazi and should be on death row after previously claiming I quoted you out of context when quoting you for saying that.

Fox, far right social media and others have turned you into a raging, group think person that is extremely unhappy.

I’m trying to help you mcfarm. You know that I mean that. The only way to help is for you to recognize your behavior and address it in order to manage it.

Otherwise, your anger and unhappiness will only get worse.

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 4:51 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

I was not ignoring your request on the "puppy crisis" with Fauci. 

I actually looked around for a couple of days and couldn't find anything definitive. Numerous allegations based on speculation and twisting the facts from mostly unreliable sources, so I waited for the dust to settle and the authentic facts to come out.

Not from MY hand picked sites, like some people like to do, with cherry picking of information...... but based on verifiable information...........regardless of who is providing it.

This is the best I can do for now but honestly, this is getting pretty dang ridiculous. See my comments below.

Unpacking the noise around Dr. Anthony Fauci and beagle experiments

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/oct/28/unpacking-noise-around-dr-anthony-fauci-and-beagle/

Here's some other recent ones:

Fauci had no involvement in study on monkey threat responses

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-151646750074

Actually, the one below is the same one Larry got for us:

Did Fauci Spend Taxpayer Dollars on ‘Cruel and Unnecessary’ Test of Vaccine on Beagles?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fauci-vaccine-experiment-beagles/

metmike: While I was going thru all this information, it became pretty clear what this is  really all about. It's a massive smear campaign to destroy Dr. Fauci.  Some of this and other stuff is just absurd because its going thru the many studies in the past and trying to find ones that were never questioned before like this but look bad and to see if they can find some sort of indirect connection to Fauci in some way. 

It's actually morally pathetic to do this to ANY person, just because you hate them for representing authentic science which you disagree with.

By mcfarm - Nov. 2, 2021, 6:51 p.m.
Like Reply

I think his defense worse than thin. He is the top gun. The buck stops with him. This experiment were beyond torture and he was the big guy standing over the money, how much money there was and how it was spent. I would hate to imagine what I would do if I caught that organization doing something like to my dogs. It would not be pretty and there is not good reason to have done it.

By metmike - Nov. 2, 2021, 7:36 p.m.
Like Reply

Right mcfarm,

Every time somebody in a company does something bad, the president should be fired.

The president should ALSO be fired,  based on your philosophy here, if it turns out that nobody even did anything  bad..........based on just false allegations of somebody doing bad by extreme groups trying to take down the top guy.

I recken your LACK OF objectively has severely compromised your comprehension here so I will actually cut and past the part that clears Fauci of this accusation(which you won't believe because he's guilty-even if proven innocent in your book)

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021/oct/28/unpacking-noise-around-dr-anthony-fauci-and-beagle/

What PolitiFact found:

The NIAID rejected the White Coat Waste Project’s claim that the agency provided money to the study in Tunisia that produced the widely circulated photo of beagles’ heads in mesh cages.

"The manuscript mistakenly cited support from NIAID, when in fact NIAID did not support this specific research shown in the images of the beagles being circulated," the agency said. 

The journal that published the study, PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, confirmed its mistake to MedPage Today. It also posted a correction online, writing that the NIH "did not provide any funding for this research and any such claim was made in error."

The NIAID said corrections will also be made to a database of NIH-funded research, which appeared to link the agency to the study and which the White Coat Waste Project cited.

This photo is from a study in Tunisia, published in PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, that erroneously listed the National Institutes of Health as a source of its funding. The journal has published a correction.

Through July 2021, the NIAID did fund a separate project in Tunisia to test a potential vaccine for leishmaniasis, a parasitic disease transmitted by sand flies, the agency said. But the study involved immunizing 12 dogs and letting them roam around in an enclosed open space set up to mimic natural settings. The dogs were not sedated, trapped in cages, or fed to the flies.

metmike: What problem do you have with the test in the paragraph above mcfarm?

Maybe....................the dogs were vaccinated without their permission (-:

Seriously mcfarm, I know where you are getting all this stuff from. You aren't the king of objective internet investigating and fact checking and like almost everybody else,  your sources are feeding it to you. What they state.........is what you know.

There is close to a one to one correlation with this. 

Nothing personal, but as your friend, I'm just pointing out that your sources often tell you false things for their self serving political agenda. 

I'm only doing this to show the truth. 

Neither political party has a franchise on the truth.

If you believe one party all the time......................you will believe in lies some of the time.

By kris - Nov. 3, 2021, 2:14 p.m.
Like Reply

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/to-protect-fauci-the-washington-post

Watch the video IF you can stomach it, fair warning:

Footage from “Inside the Barbaric U.S. Industry of Dog Experimentation,” May 17 2018, reported by Glenn Greenwald and Leighton Woodhouse for The Intercept:

https://youtu.be/iqHKLVP4tPQ

"media outlets have expressed almost no interest in the immorality and atrocities of these taxpayer-funded dog experimentations, and instead have acted as political activists with only one goal: protect Dr. Fauci. PolitiFact, for instance, purported to fact-check White Coat's campaign (laughably calling them “a conservative watchdog group”) by implying they were lying. Aside from citing (but not verifying) NIAID’s denial that they funded one of the experiments, they acknowledged that they did indeed fund others, but then pointed out that nobody could prove that Fauci personally approved the funding for these experiments. Yet that is a claim White Coat has never made and which, in any event, is as unlikely as it is irrelevant given that, for thirty years, Fauci has been the head of the agencies conducting these experiments which have long been the target of activist protest. It is simply impossible that he was unaware of these controversies"

By metmike - Nov. 3, 2021, 2:53 p.m.
Like Reply

The 2nd video made me cry and I still have tears in my eyes.

By metmike - Nov. 3, 2021, 3:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Interested that nobody cared enough to bring attention to it...............until they could try to use it to smear Fauci.

I hear many more people screaming for Fauci's head over it than I do people actually looking at the reasons its being done and to try to fight for inhumane treatment of animals.

Nobody is going after the other places or research that is worse that Fauci had nothing to do with. All they care about is anything they can connect Fauci with.

That's the saddest thing of all. 

I actually care about the animals...not the politics and I'm grateful to you for bringing this up:

Taking Suffering Out of Science

Together, we can reduce⁠—and eventually end⁠—harmful animal experiments.

https://www.humanesociety.org/all-our-fights/taking-suffering-out-science

By metmike - Nov. 3, 2021, 3:04 p.m.
Like Reply

I will acknowledge that I love eating meat. I randomly selected this links/stories below without reading them but maybe I would disagree with some points because this is a field I need to learn even more about.

If you want more info, just look it up on google.  There are dozens of stories.

I am concerned that some animal activists may have extreme views at some of these places that I might not agree with, so I am not showing the links below because I agree with everything.

But for sure, there is much too much abuse of animals taking place in science,  that doesn't need to happen that almost everybody should be able to agree with. 

Cruelty to Animals in Laboratories

https://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-experimentation/animals-laboratories/

Facts and Statistics About Animal Testing

https://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-experimentation/animals-used-experimentation-factsheets/animal-experiments-overview/

5 Extremely Unnecessary and Inhumane Experiments Done on Animals

https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/5-extremely-unnecessary-and-inhumane-experiments-done-on-animals/