MM 2 corrections
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Oct. 8, 2021, 7:58 p.m.

the other day I read where 28% of blacks where vaxxed...correction that was corrected to be the blacks between 18 and 44...and the other was a stat over vax v not for young people and I have to find the source but it was showing nearly the same covid exposure for both sets...like 79% for non vaxxed v 77% for vaxxed.

On a side during the circus today with Biden telling tales that would make Trump blush about the jobs report. The holes in his tales were big enough to drive semis thru. For example a company fired 600 people for not being vaxxed and he failed to recognize that would make the vax numbers sky rocket.  Peoples ages are increasing....yeah Joe taken a look at the inflation numbers lately? 195000 is a good number he says when most were expecting 500,000.....maybe next time cnn and others will lower Joe's expectations to about 10 jobs expected, then 195000 would sound great. Trump was Trump but just think if had any of this coverage. His numbers were generally great and it was described as depression era on the news.

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 9, 2021, 12:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm,

I had a hard time getting a point that could be responded to but this one seemed clear:

"I have to find the source but it was showing nearly the same covid exposure for both sets...like 79% for non vaxxed v 77% for vaxxed."

I guess this is your way of telling us that getting vaccinated doesn't help much...........too much FOX news on the brain(wash).

I'm betting that you can cherry pick some anomalous data like Gunter or use an outlier source to show us this or just quote anything coming from FOX to support that scientifically flawed view. 

Here's the actual objective data.

I've showed this and sources like this all year and you will ignore it  and them of course and instead listen to Tucker who is doing what he claims the other side is doing............creating anti COVID vaccine religion, where he just makes sheest up and repeats it. .......and tells you that people that believe in the vaccine, based on rock solid facts and authentic science are the ones that are worshiping St. Fauci, who according to him, is actually the devil in human form. FDS by the right is the same thing as TDS was for the left.

You remember TDS, don't you mcfarm? 

How does it feel to be acting exactly like that but having your anger focused on the fake positions that your side is targeting you with?

Again, I'm not your adversary. I'm your friend just shining the light of OBJECTIVE truth..........but can't make you see it if you prefer to live in the darkness of deceit. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75252/#75261

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75252/#75262

Note the example of what's going on in the real world in Alaska(any many other states):

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75405/#75412

By metmike - Oct. 9, 2021, 1:22 p.m.
Like Reply

The good news mcfarm is that nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to believe the anti COVID vaccine stuff. 

Hopefully you will at least consider the data and science we offer here in good, non political faith.