just another Biden crime family coincidence?
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Sept. 14, 2021, 7:05 p.m.

Comments
By metmike - Sept. 14, 2021, 9:15 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

Why is it, the second I read this post, I knew it was bs because it makes no sense.

When you read it, you figured it was big news and worth passing on.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/sep/10/viral-image/claim-about-bidens-ownership-chinese-firm-soaring-/

“The Bidens own 10% of” a Chinese firm whose stock is up almost 300%” since Joe Biden was elected.truefalse

The Facebook post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed.

metmike: You are being played man. Your sources are targeting you with bs information. Many tens of millions of Americans are being played this way about COVID, the vaccine, Fauci, the Fake election steal and on the other side, the fake climate crisis and the Mueller investigation.......to name just a few.

Just like they have been on numerous other issues.

Big chunks of our perception of the world consists of manufactured realities meant to convince people of political and other relationships that don't really exist except in the convincing sounding descriptions, some pretty extreme.

With that being the case, people can start their own bs posts, like this one and others on that political side, with brains conditioned to automatically believe it...............do believe it. 

The hard work of critical thinking and common sense being applied using objective research and fact checking from ones personal search for the truth...........  have been replaced in today's world by the easy method.

The internet provides millions of times more information than what we had access to just a few decades ago. We can just tune into whatever sources tell us the news the way that we like to hear/read it and use that to fill our heads.

In many cases, this information is not increasing our intelligence...........it's STEALING our intelligence.

By metmike - Sept. 14, 2021, 9:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Think for yourself instead of being patsy's of others that create false narratives/fake news to convince you of crap that supports their cause.

Both sides do it...........including the side convincing you that only the other side does it.

This is part of the well understood and constantly used game plan to hijack minds of people that no longer do critical thinking/fact checks.

Using your favorite sources to do it for you...........will result in many instances of those sources telling you that they are the merchants of truth and those that disagree with them are trying to brainwash you.

Very frequently, it's the complete opposite.

Those are NOT your friends.

Captured brains            

Started by metmike - April 10, 2021, 12:32 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/67714/

It's good to have ethical principles and to not let others or pressure from society cause you to violate those principles. But don't let those principles cause you to be unable to see deal breaking deceit in your political alignment/relationships with agents/ sources of deceit.

Does your ideology include believing in multiple lies, as long as the lies are what you want to hear?

Any political ideology that features blatantly lying for the cause(ends justifies the means) is seriously flawed.

By mcfarm - Sept. 14, 2021, 10:26 p.m.
Like Reply

MM why is it that when we had a video of the crime patriarch Biden saying "son of a bitch he got fired and they got the billion" it seemed so horrendous millions refused to believe it. In the one I just posted you so quick to jump it I smiled because I knew you would. After all Joe is such a "nice guy" to use your words. Now where you got this impression who knows, maybe your "sources"? All I know is he a mean spirited, nasty crooked old man with not an ounce of conscience and I can prove it all day long even if this one is bunk.

By mcfarm - Sept. 14, 2021, 10:47 p.m.
Like Reply

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/09/report-gen-milley-held-top-secret-meeting-to-block-trumps-access-to-nukes-told-staff-to-disobey-all-but-his-orders/   here is another one that has even more legs. You can debunk this one also but in a just world you would find Milley hanging from a tree and Vindman right beside him.

By metmike - Sept. 15, 2021, 12:42 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm sure you don't appreciate that we had a desperate, unhinged psychopath that had showed for 2 months straight that he would do anything to remain as president... lie, bribe,  use the office/power.

Why would he NOT be capable of starting a war with China?

By mcfarm - Sept. 15, 2021, 8:45 a.m.
Like Reply

you really want to go down that road. Just what office was Milley elected to and please point out in our constitution just where his duties to spi on our President our outlined. I must of also missed the part where he can single handedly go around the WH and negotiate with foreign powers. This is an outrage similar all the other crap the left has tried to pin on Trump. Just as I said last nite Milley and vindman both hanging from a tree today.

So there has been exactly one President in the last several years who has not got us involved in a war and that is the one you accuse secretly bombing China....who you writing for, the NT Times????

By metmike - Sept. 15, 2021, 11:10 a.m.
Like Reply

"that is the one you accuse secretly bombing China....who you writing for, the NT Times????"

What in the heck are you talking about mcfarm?

By mcfarm - Sept. 15, 2021, 2:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Why would he NOT be capable of starting a war with China?.....MM,,,,,,,........  I am talking about this post written by you. Did you not write this and the most inappropriate sentence just prior to this one. If you were trying satire I missed it but it sure did come across as just the way I responded to it.