Happy Earth Day
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - April 22, 2021, 8:15 p.m.

Normally, I would copy a ton of great links about an event of celebration, which are available in unlimited supply on the internet.

I searched for awhile and found nothing but fake climate crisis propaganda.This is extremely sad. Like I've been saying, they have won this war and have managed to completely use a political agenda to hijack climate science and rewrite climate history(no kidding, I've shown the proof) for their cause that will do almost ZERO to affect the climate and weather(which is the best for life in over 1,000 years right now)

I'll search awhile longer to try to find a couple of legit links that actually show the truth .....that are only about authentic environmental problems...........until then, at least I know this one is 100% based on authentic science and truth. 

This comes from a practicing environmentalist of the last 40 years that tells the truth about the science and environment. Compared to these FAKE environmentalists that own multiple houses(Sanders),  just bought a multimillion dollar house right on the Atlantic Ocean beach(Obama) that burn 100 times more fossil fuels that the average person(Gore) or that fly all over the world in private jets gobbling up fossil fuels(Kerry) to tell us that fossil fuels are killing the planet and if WE don't do exactly as they tell us to do, the planet will die.

C,mon now. They aren't that dumb. They can see everything that I do. If this were really killing the planet and they really cared, would they act that way. Would they use their massive wealth to actually make a NEW purchase recently, to live exactly where they are telling us the rising oceans will obliterate properties?

Actions speak louder than words.

Ask my wife why she is mad at me the most for.

Having the heat turned way down in the WInter and AC turned off in the Summer and I forgot to adjust them closer to comfort before she got home(but still not high or low enough).

The real environmental crisis's/insects dying-dead zones-aquifers drying up-plastics in the ocean-landfills/trash-over consumption of natural resources(metmike is a PRACTICING environmentalist): April 2019

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27498/

Comments
By metmike - April 22, 2021, 8:58 p.m.
Like Reply

I found this link to be comical(and sad at the same time):

The White House

A Proclamation on Earth Day, 2021    •Presidential Actions

On April 22, 1970, millions of Americans rallied together to protect the right of all of us to live free from environmental hazards

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/04/22/a-proclamation-on-earth-day-2021/

" In recent years, climate change has upended the lives of millions of Americans.  Record cold weather knocked out the electric grid in Texas this winter, killing at least 111 people and disrupting the lives and livelihoods of millions more."

metmike: This is the best evidence of all that people will believe anything about global warming(which is what climate change is), like they are in a cult, when the high priests actually use extreme cold....that has happened many times before..........as evidence(they claim) of too much warming.

And the reliance of green energy sources, that made this catastrophe much worse, is actually twisted and interpreted so that people are led to believe that its actually THE SOLUTION, not the cause. 

President Biden preaching climate religion to us today to celebrate Earth Day.

This would be like telling us that droughts are caused by too much rain and the solution to the drought, is more dry weather.

Here's the 100% scientific and energy source proof that Biden was completely full of crap today:

Global warming causes everything/TEXAS            

12 responses | 

Started by metmike - Feb. 16, 2021, 1:06 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/65704/

But people don't have weather records to verify that he's not telling the truth...... and the MSM will not EVER actually do the honest homework to show it.....and when somebody like me does............they will censor it.

Hurray, President Biden is going to save us............... from the best weather and climate in over 1,000 years and best CO2 levels(900 parts per million is optimal- we are at only 418 ppm) since humans existed. 

By metmike - April 22, 2021, 9:25 p.m.
Like Reply

I just watched one of the most convincing exposing of several elements of the fake climate crisis ever:

Tony Heller  

100K subscribers

"This is my most concise expose of climate fraud.  Please pass it around to everyone you know and your elected officials. The video is short, but cuts right to the heart of the matter."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8455KEDitpU

By metmike - April 23, 2021, 2:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Joe Biden                                                    

'Existential crisis of our time': Joe Biden pledges to halve US emissions by 2030 – video      

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2021/apr/22/joe-biden-us-emissions-pledge-climate-summit 

The Biden administration on Thursday pledged to slash US greenhouse gas emissions by 50%-52% from 2005 levels by 2030, a new target it hopes will spur other big emitter countries to raise their ambition to combat climate change. The goal, unveiled at the start of a two-day climate summit hosted by President Joe Biden, comes as the United States seeks to reclaim global leadership in the fight against global warming after former president Donald Trump withdrew the country from international efforts to cut emissions.

They keep telling us to Listen to the science and follow the the scientists but all they have is 

1. Extreme weather events..........that have almost all happened before but this time, we are told, they are all from man made climate change(as we enjoy the best weather and climate in over 1,000 years)

2. Totally busted climate models that have been wrong, just like the dire predictions have been wrong for over 3 decades.....but instead of fixing them with the adjustments using science, they make them even hotter with  the adjustments using politics.

It's all right here man:

NEW: Busted Climate models: Global climate models are completely busted! Showing how REALLY wrong they've been but get adjusted......even hotter to scare more people, not for science. Massive data and observations from the real planet vs the speculative, computer simulated one based on a busted theory. April 2021

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68079/

By metmike - April 24, 2021, 11:12 p.m.
Like Reply

I need to continue to make it clear that I'm a practicing environmentalist who cares deeply about the planet and  who has dedicated his life to making the world a better place.

Please do not believe any propaganda that tries to convince targets of the false narratives, that people like me are trying to sabotage their effort to save the planet. 

Being a good steward of the planet should be a top priority for everybody, no matter what your political affiliation is........based entirely on objective, authentic science and  the truth. 

Please join me in that effort.

The real environmental crisis's/insects dying-dead zones-aquifers drying up-plastics in the ocean-landfills/trash-over consumption of natural resources(metmike is a PRACTICING environmentalist): April 2019

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27498/