"Science" in our Covid era
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Feb. 24, 2021, 10:20 a.m.

“Follow the science”, Dr. Fauci tells us when people debate Covid19

With this in mind, I started thinking about “science” in our covid environment.

We all know that the rigorous lockdowns drove millions of people into poverty and caused our economy to be destroyed. The Left saw it as a tool to destroy Trump’s chances to win the election. As one politician said.. “never let a good crisis go to waste”

When doctors appeared, showing how they cured Covid19 with simple and safe medications, their voices were quickly silenced both by our powerful social media and Youtube.

However, that's political issues...let's focus on “science” in the medical community….

Phase 1… the Covid19 era…

We quickly learned, how dangerous this virus is, especially for older folks. Of course, many elderly people have existing serious health problems, and the virus can easily give them the knock-out punch. And the fatality numbers kept going up.

As time went on, we learned that the “science” in the medical community was somewhat skewed by other issues. We saw a document issued by one state’s health department that urged doctors in hospitals to count every death as a covid19-death, if possible. Other doctors confirmed getting pressured from “above” to count as many fatalities as possible as Covid19-fatalities.

You can bet, every winter-flu fatality was registered as a Covid death. People may have died of common pneumonia, but they were registered as Covid deaths.

We also found out why… hospitals get significant financial reimbursement from the federal government, when they claim Covid19-deaths.

Maybe the Covid fatality numbers are not as high as claimed?

Phase 2… the Covid-vaccine era

Now we live at a time, when we are urged to quickly be vaccinated. 

Now the commentary is quite different from Phase 1. When we read of people losing their lives after vaccination, it’s always “coincidence”

In a Norwegian nursing home 23 elderly people died after receiving the vaccine… coincidence.

In a German nursing home, 13 out of 40 residents died after vaccination… coincidence.

In Spain, 46 out of 94 nursing home residents died within 1 month after vaccination… coincidence (that’s 49% !!!)

We read of healthy young people perishing within hours or even minutes after vaccination… coincidence.

What a difference in reaction by our medical/scientific community! What a switch! Is this really “science”?

Maybe the vaccine is not as safe as claimed?

As far as I am concerned, I am asking myself, can I trust the people who tell me what to do?

Other thoughts….

Normally, vaccines can take 2-4 years of testing to be declared safe and effective.

Today, we are dealing with a product that is not even a “vaccine” in the traditional sense. It’s a substance concocted in a lab. It was quickly rushed out of the testing phase, after just a few weeks of clinical trials, and declared “safe”.

Nobody knows the long-term damage this product can do to the human body, because it has not yet been tested for a long period of time. Some immunologists are now worrying about serious, possibly fatal complications that could occur several months after vaccination.

Another statistic I would like to know… does the vaccine really protect us from the virus? How many people tested positive after being vaccinated? We are already being told that mutations of Covid render the vaccine useless.

Even worse, some immunologists claim that mRNA vaccines can be used to alter the human DNA. Now wait a minute!!  What are they planning to do to us?

Comments
By metmike - Feb. 24, 2021, 1:43 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/65942/#65958

I see that you seem to be relying entirely on those 3 sources for COVID info. At least you are coming here to get some authentic science on vaccinations. 

Gunter,

The vaccine is not designed to have STERILIZING immunity. Almost no vaccines give us this.  It's only going to have EFFECTIVE immunity. This means we should anticipate that many people still get COVID. 

Those that do, will very likely have milder cases because the vaccine stimulated their immune systems to produce COVID antibodies. 

There will be less people who get COVID, than who get flu that are vaccinated but vaccinated people will still get COVID!

You are 10,000 times more likely to die from COVID than the vaccine. 

What Is Effective Immunity?

Can less than 100% immunity end the COVID-19 pandemic?

https://www.verywellhealth.com/effective-immunity-and-the-covid-19-vaccines-5093661

By metmike - Feb. 24, 2021, 1:51 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

I am being straight with you here.

When there is fraud, incompetence or cover ups, I don't hesitate to expose them.

I just am not seeing it with the vaccine.

They continue to deceive us on the almost worthless cloth masks and instead of telling us the truth...........which is that only N95 masks work.

Get N95 masks ASAP! Here's the truth.            

28 responses |         

Started by metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 7:27 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63115/

The insanely absurd claims that thousands of people, smashed together, often shouting,  many wearing almost worthless cloth masks did not spread COVID, the most contagious disease we know of during a pandemic defies common sense/rationality.

Covering up massive COVID being spread from protests-8/8 update below            

29 responses |       

Started by metmike - July 30, 2020, 7:28 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57070/

Huge problem with the vaccine....people refusing the vaccine        

11 responses | 

Started by metmike - Jan. 2, 2021, 12:05 p.m.       

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63634/

Safety of vaccines:

Vaccines, how do they work/why are people skeptical?            

Started by metmike - Dec. 20, 2020, 11:55 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/63066/

By GunterK - Feb. 24, 2021, 2:19 p.m.
Like Reply

you wrote "...I see that you seem to be relying entirely on those 3 sources for COVID info...."

Not quite so ! I do read European newspapers. 

Just an hour ago, I read the online news paper of a small town in Southern Germany. Among telling their citizens, where they could get their vaccines, and other Covid19-rekated issues, etc., they also mentioned a small nursing home where 11 of their 31 residents died after receiving their first jab.. and, some people are wondering whether this shocking number is really "coincidence", or whether the vaccine killed them. 

I would assume that a small nursing home like this experiences maybe 1 or 2 deaths in a normal year, if any. And since Covid19 is here, our CDC quotes the US Covid19 fatality rate in nursing homes to be 2%. Therefore, 11 out of 31 is truly a shocking and abnormal number

At this point, they are apparently planning to proceed with giving the survivors their second dose. IMHO, this is a risky move.

By metmike - Feb. 24, 2021, 3:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter,

That comment  was just related to your recent posts here on the vaccine. 

For sure the 2nd shot is the one that has the most reaction in people.

This is actually expected. It's  tricking your body into thinking that it was just invaded by COVID, so your body responds by manufacturing antibodies to fight COVID and you experience some of the symptoms of being sick for a couple of days(in many people after the 2nd shot when the immune response is greatest-which you want in most ways to be protected).

Since the virus is dead and can't cause COVID, you don't get COVID from the vaccine........as in NEVER because its impossible. 

So there is no spread of COVID after the vaccine because its impossible and your body quickly realizes that and the symptoms of being sick go away quickly and for good. 

But your body's immune system has been tricked into thinking that it was invaded by COVID and remembers what the virus looked like and continues to make antibodies to fight it after that.