Ag Barr
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 21, 2020, 11:34 a.m.

So Ag Barr sees no reason to appoint a special council to investigate Biden

Words fail me in reference to this man, Barr

You would think he was a Dem

He has slow walked everything in his power on numerous occasions

Now we are told he thinks Biden has no baggage

The swamp runs deep in Washington

And to think these corrupt people rule the country

I am sure there are countries with much more corruption but the USA gets a participation medal

And you the people have no power

Do you trust Biden or his handlers to not sell information to china or any high bidder

Comments
Re: Ag Barr
0 likes
By metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 12:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne,

I always liked Barr and still do. If I was in his position, I would likely do the same thing. 

After seeing how dispicable the losing side, especially Trump has acted after the election, why in the world would he be putting more of his career on the line to fight for a cause for that side that has a near 0 chance of getting anywhere now?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/#62814

Re: Ag Barr
0 likes
By wglassfo - Dec. 21, 2020, 1:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Are you saying Hunter Biden deserves a free pass

I know my post may have confused Joe with Hunter

But I think the whole family is corrupt

I still would not trust any of the Biden family to sell some minor security information if the bid was high enough

Maybe Joe does have some respect for security, but Hunter is the question. Will Hunter suddenly become a new person. We all know china has influence in high places

However it does make sense with Barr on the way out, why would he do anything he won't be involved with

I sure hope this does not get disappeared by the new administration, such as shutting down the FBI and IRS investigation

I am concerned our country does not get access to the machines and then do similar things

The way our country is set up for elections it would be difficult, I think But, do we honour/share trade and security secrets about common security issues if we have doubts about influence peddling. Maybe not Joe, but where is the rest of the family in the picture

Family is family and things get talked about even if in an innocent comment

Re: Re: Ag Barr
0 likes
By mcfarm - Dec. 21, 2020, 2:12 p.m.
Like Reply

and what about our great leader in the Senate? If a tiny percent of the dirt is true on the bidens mafia family is true how could Mc Connell stand up there and say he will be willing to welcome a biden administration and work with them....what a worm he is

Re: Re: Ag Barr
0 likes
By metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 2:13 p.m.
Like Reply

"Are you saying Hunter Biden deserves a free pass"

I have been saying for the complete opposite for the past year Wayne:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/

If I am for Hunter Biden getting a free pass, than the pope is for atheism (-:

The election is not the Hunter Biden crimes. The election is not the Mueller investigation or the impeachment. Everything is not always black or always white................which is how everybody views everything.

Everything always has to be "we are always right and they are always wrong and corrupt"

No exceptions. 

And this is how the MSM attracts its viewers as well as social media.

The vast majority of people have belief systems that line up with one side or the other. They way to get traffic, listeners, viewers and readers is to tell the news the way that one side likes to hear it. This is told by people with that belief system...........who cash in on this propaganda bonanza opportunity to push their own political belief sytem. 

They get ratings and impose the messages that they want others to have.

By metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 2:22 p.m.
Like Reply

This has always been the way that it is.

You got your first good glimpse of it out in the open with Trump in office.

Think about the shenanigans they had to pull off to get us into the Iraq War and all the made up stuff in the MIddle East for the past 6 decades. What side was that in office at the time selling us that crap on the Iraq war?

Think about an entire decade in the Vietnam war getting our sons and husbands and fathers killed. 

Dumping millions of barrels of toxic poison to kill off their jungles and food crops-Agent Orange. They lied and told us it was just the jungles but it was crops as they tried to starve ALL the people. An atrocity by any standards but not one person in the US government has ever paid the price for doing it. 

And they dumped it.............on our soldiers out there too. Then lied about the side affects and severe damage that was done to them for decades.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_Orange

Agent Orange is a herbicide and defoliant chemical, one of the "tactical use" Rainbow Herbicides. It is widely known for its use by the U.S. military as part of its chemical warfare program, Operation Ranch Hand,[1] during the Vietnam War from 1961 to 1971.[2] It is a mixture of equal parts of two herbicides, 2,4,5-T and 2,4-D. In addition to its damaging environmental effects, traces of dioxin (mainly TCDD, the most toxic of its type)[3] found in the mixture have caused major health problems for many individuals who were exposed.

metmike: Do you remember what they did to Ali, when he refused to get drafted and be part of that atrocity?

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/muhammad-ali-refuses-army-induction

On April 28, 1967, with the United States at war in Vietnam, Ali refused to be inducted into the armed forces, saying “I ain’t got no quarrel with those Vietcong.” On June 20, 1967, Ali was convicted of draft evasion, sentenced to five years in prison, fined $10,000 and banned from boxing for three years.

metmike: And many people thought that Ali was being unpatriotic as he lost plenty of fans from that club. So how exactly do you know what side to believe in?

By mcfarm - Dec. 21, 2020, 2:53 p.m.
Like Reply

find e press release very peculiar. The way its written, the verbiage, the slants do not seem like the Barr I know. Especially on the forensic  analysis of the voting machines. There is not one good reason why any single person in this country should not want an inspection these machines. These simply is no good reason not to look. Even if they find these machines were the greatest thing ever {which I find odd with the 68% error rate reported} that would be worth finding out.  Now on the other hand what if we find something really sinister. Are we tiny children too afraid to look? The more I think about it the more I think if the Biden crime family had an ounce of courage they would be leading the charge on this.

By mcfarm - Dec. 21, 2020, 6:22 p.m.
Like Reply

MM, what about this line? "the cia stayed in their lane"   ?????? What the heck is that about. The cia is so deep in this mess they are under water. Brennan to this day s still lying. They tried to preform a coup, spy on US citizens, use fake documents, and lies and became an arm of the dem party.......and more...and yet he says today "the cia styed in their lane. This is beyond craziness right here.

By mcfarm - Dec. 22, 2020, 7:10 a.m.
Like Reply

MM and Tim, 2 questions I wanted you ideas on. If the Biden camp is so confident why aren't they leading the way into any and all investigations on the election fraud, esp forensic inspection of dominion machines. And how do explain Barrs' bizarre comments on the cia?

By metmike - Dec. 22, 2020, 2:05 p.m.
Like Reply

"MM, what about this line? "the cia stayed in their lane"   ?????? What the heck is that about. The cia is so deep in this mess they are under water. Brennan to this day s still lying. They tried to preform a coup, spy on US citizens, use fake documents, and lies and became an arm of the dem party"

mcfarm,

Good question.  We only know parts of what was going on and much of that is for good reason.

The CIA or DOJ does not give us comprehensive progress reports on everything that they do as this would sabotage their effectiveness in most realms. Sadly, this has allowed them to operate in political and biased ways with impunity and no accountability. 

John Brennan and a few others at the top are a product of a system that allows people to do this.

If not for their attempt to take down Trump(lets say Hillary won) we would not know that they are snakes.

So how many others in the CIA are snakes? Who knows, probably almost all of them are good people doing their jobs by the book. 

What else is there that we don't know about?

Likely most of what goes on we don't know about...............ESPECIALLY, the things that they don't want us to know about.  And its by design as mentioned earlier. 

So with that being the case, it leaves the door wide open to wildly speculate about the unknown. Fox news will speculate to an extreme about the atrocities because we know for a fact they did tons of unethical things already..............and our minds are willing to believe all bad things about them now.

Regardless, they are still unknowns and the vast majority of people in the CIA are good ones and not Clappers or Brennans.

Its not that we should give the rest of the CIA the benefit of the doubt necessarily but at the same time, we should not assume they did wrong things in everything related to Trump.

I like to analyze facts and use them as clues to find answers but that can never happen here. We will never be given access to enough LEGIT facts(not FOX speculation) to know that Barr is not being straight with us.

Some contend that Barr is selling out here because of his latest positions. This is possible because he wants to salvage his legacy and not be connected with Trump's embarrassing end. 

Maybe he is just abandoning ship and abandoning the cause. 

This is possible because it's now a complete lost cause. 

If a levy broke and water was gushing in at thousands of gallons/minute and you were the only one there with a few sandbags, would you bust your butt, wasting the last few sandbags, that would not make a difference?

But it's more than that.  I think he wants to disassociate himself with the worst of Trump at the end here. Much earlier this year, you might remember when Trump was trying to influence his actions, during an interview, he stated that he almost resigned over it.

So he is not the Trump puppet that many on both sides have assumed.

You will note my recent position vehementally against Trumps words and actions since he lost.

I have always thought Barr was a man of high ethical standards that will do what is right, even when they called for his head..........and he knew it was coming but did it anyway because it was the right thing to do.

I've laid out a different scenario above but still think that Bill Barr is one of a kind.........and in the land of snakes, he has consistently acted with integrity..........that could be verified by the facts.

So we don't have those facts here on the CIA and never will. If you are ever going to trust anybody on a statement, Bill Barr is the man for me. I don't doubt that Fox is telling you otherwise. I have not watched much tv in the last week. 

CNN, considered Barr their mortal enemy and somebody with zero credibility that should resign the past couple of years. Now, all of a sudden they are quoting him and using him as a credible source...........The enemy of my enemy is my friend thinking for them.