Birx
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 21, 2020, 10:24 a.m.

So a family members blew the whistle on Birx

Birx travelled to her beach front home a day after Thanks giving and spent two days with family

This violation of the rules,

Doesn't that kind of behavior get a person rather angry?? after she personally warned the public to not travel for the holiday

A rule for thee and a rule for me

Comments
Re: Birx
0 likes
By wglassfo - Dec. 21, 2020, 10:36 a.m.
Like Reply

I got thinking about that rule for thee and a rule for me

SO: We are supposed to blindly accept a fraudulent election, because the court says the plaintiff has "no standing"

That is so far out in left field nobody accepts that ruling

A rule for thee a rule for me

Put this post any place it needs to go
I am fed up with fraud to the point I am starting to not care, which i know is wrong. If we were in Boston that tea would never have gone over board

Just think. History would have been different and you would be under Canadian rule with England  providing us support

You skaly wags on board the ship would have been hung from the highest yard arm and the tea nice and safe for your tax payments. Canadians would do the collection for a small fee

0 likes
By GunterK - Dec. 21, 2020, 10:37 a.m.
Like Reply

no... doesn't get me angry anymore. This seems to be normal behavior of those who tell us what to do.

0 likes
By wglassfo - Dec. 21, 2020, 10:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Well now Crisitie is telling CNN that Powell should not bein the WH, supposedly talking to Trump with Flynn

Wonder why Chrisite cares who Trump talks to

What does Christie have to worry about

Is he afraid Powell will suggest WW111

Or is he afraid of letting the chips fall where they may

I think Powell may have a strong case against Dominion machines but needs a public avenue to persue her investigation

The Court has refused to even hear evidence which may be true or false. "no standing" You mean No back bone with the court system. Somebody has to find the end game or this goes on for ever

Re: Re: Birx
0 likes
By metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 5:29 p.m.
Like Reply

The elites have their agenda for the common folks.

They know what's best for OUR world. They warn us about things to scare us............that they are not worried about themselves.They do it to get us to do what they want us to do.

Obama has been telling us for a decade how the rapidly rising oceans will cause tremendous damage to coastal cities. Bernie Sanders says this:

Bernie Sanders: ‘Major Cities Going Under Water’ in ‘8 or 9 Years’ Due to Climate Change        

https://cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/bernie-sanders-major-cities-going-under-water-8-or-9-years-due-climate-change

So after Obama retired with his tens of millions in wealth and had a chance to put his money where his climate crisis mouth was.................this is what he did with the money:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62282/#62285

https://www.homesandgardens.com/news/president-obama-new-house-marthas-vineyard

Obama house: tour Barack and Michelle's new Martha's Vineyard home

By

Obama house

By metmike - Dec. 21, 2020, 5:49 p.m.
Like Reply

To see the real reason that Obama/Sanders and others are manufacturing the fake climate crisis, scroll down at this link:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/62460/

But again, just because they are doing that stuff doesn't mean they can't win elections without fraud. 

In fact, the fraud that they are using to win is happening.............BEFORE the elections take place!!!

They ARE winning the climate war big time. People are no longer capable of recognizing the truth anymore after the lie, that CO2 is pollution has been pounded into their heads for 2 decades.

CO2 is the building block for all of life. A beneficial gas for life and in every field of science, agronomy, biology, zoology, meteorology, climatology.

Only in the field of politics is it pollution.

If you had a kid and you told them growing up, that the name of a cat is what we call a dog and a dog is a cat. Then, they watched tv and saw the same thing. Cats go bow wow and dogs go meow. Same thing at school and elsewhere. 

Their minds could only ever believe that the animals we call dogs are cats and what we call cats, are called dogs.

It really is just a matter of how the humans in charge,  decided to define what to call things and then teach people what they decided.

This is how the fake climate crisis works. They have defined their own science based on computer simulations of the atmosphere which have been too warm and wrong and busted because of bad equations that double the real amount of greenhouse gas warming from CO2. 

So it does not compute to people when I show them the planet is greening up from the best weather/climate for life in the last 1,000 years and best CO2 in 100,000 years. Or that the oceans are rising at just over 1 inch/decade.  Because their understanding of things has programmed in the opposite. Like............cats are dogs and dogs are cats. 

Their brains are unable to grasp it. it's the quinnessential example of being brainwashed and people smarter than me belief some insanely absurd things about the fake climate crisis  that I can prove indisputably wrong  and they have no proof of themselves, other than..............it was told to them so many times that their brains have stored it permanently as fact and knowledge. 

I can't tell you how many times that I will try showing the data to somebody like that and the response is "I don't want to talk about it anymore"

Or, they will challenge the data and  after I show them all the data. There is no response to acknowledge 1 iota of it.

And then, a few weeks later, the same people will be stating the exact wrong things as if I didn't just get done showing them where they were wrong.

The facts/authentic data never stays in their brains because their brains can't receive it. Their definition of that realm has already been set and nothing will ever change it. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To them, a dog is a cat and a cat is a dog.

If I show them a picture of a cat, they know it as a dog and vice versa. 

This is just a verbiage/word game and we can use whatever word we want to call mans best friend that barks as long as we all use the same word. 

But scientific principles and authentic data/facts are not supposed to be that way. You don't create them with computer simulations/models that are busted and teach that.

You don't redefine a greatly beneficial gas in all of science as pollution. 

It's not just a word game to say that you call CO2 pollution and I call it a beneficial gas. The 2 words define the same thing to be the complete opposite in science definition.

It would be like you saying that a dog is called a cat and that mans best friend with the constantly wagging tail also goes meow, when I say it barks and I will show you one of them barking right now.

Then you say, "that's not what I've been taught and all the experts that I listen to on cats(what I say is a dog) tell us that they do the opposite of what I'm showing you, so what you are showing me makes no sense.

Sound confusing?

Actually we know what cats and dogs do and everybody calls them the exact same thing and nobody could get away with saying otherwise, so that sounds dumb.

But what % of people are experts on climate science?

.001% maybe?

So they can tell you what they want with impunity and repeat it over and over using convincing, exaggerated and made up narratives out the whazoo and how would you know the difference?

Some of  the experts totally believe it too. And NOTHING will ever change their minds.

By metmike - Dec. 22, 2020, 2:14 p.m.
Like Reply

metmike: I feel bad for her. I think that she was extraordinarily talented, likeable and a gifted communicator. She has greatly benefited our country with her positive contributions during COVID and previously. It's sad to see this at the end.

It goes to show that we are willing to cut people slack that we like(Birx) for instance but then, when somebody we don't like acts the same way............we let em have it.

Dr. Birx says she will retire after ‘overwhelming’ holiday travel scandal

https://nypost.com/2020/12/22/dr-deborah-birx-to-retire-after-holiday-travel-scandal/?utm_medium=browser_notifications&utm_source=pushly&utm_campaign=744764

WASHINGTON — Dr. Deborah Birx has announced she plans to retire after being outed on Sunday for not following her own holiday travel guidance, calling the experience “overwhelming.”

In an interview with Newsy, the White House coronavirus task force coordinator said she would help the incoming Biden administration but then planned to head for the exits.

“I want the Biden administration to be successful,” Birx said, noting that she has worked in the federal government since the Regan administration in 1980.

“I will be helpful in any role that people think I can be helpful in and then I will retire,” she went on.

“I will have to say, as a civil servant, I will be helpful through a period of time, and then I will have to say, this experience has been a bit overwhelming. It has been very difficult on my family…I think what was done over the last week to my family.”

The infectious disease expert, 64, was outed on Sunday for not following her own travel guidance when she was joined by three different generations of family at one of her vacation properties on Fenwick Island in Delaware the day after Thanksgiving.

She was roundly criticized for not following her own orders after publicly urging Americans in the days leading up to Thanksgiving to keep gatherings to “your immediate household.”

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has also warned Americans not to travel over the holidays and had discouraged indoor gatherings involving members of different households as infection rates continue to soar.

Birx, who is an internationally-recognized AIDS researcher, had been pursuing a role in the incoming Biden administration, according to an Associated Press report from earlier this month.

But in the Newsy interview, Birx indicated she had changed her mind due to the intense focus on her personal life.

She also tried to justify her decision to travel to Delaware from Washington with her husband, daughter, son-in-law and two grandchildren.

“I think what was done in the past week to my family- you know, they didn’t choose this for me. They’ve tried to be supportive, but to drag my family into this,” Birx trailed off.

“My daughter hasn’t left that house in 10 months, my parents have been isolated for 10 months. They’ve become deeply depressed as I’m sure many elderly have as they’ve not been able to see their sons, their granddaughters,” she said.

“My parents have not been able to see their surviving son for over a year. These are all very difficult things,” she added.