Astonishing boldness
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 6, 2020, 3:13 p.m.

During this election cycle, there certainly were quite a few “irregularities” that could be interpreted as “voter fraud”.

Not surprisingly, Pres Trump is raising questions, and challenges the outcome of the election. This is nothing new… it has been done before, during other elections.

Yet, the Biden camp is now condemning Trump, and accuses him of "destroying the democratic process".

Nancy Pelosi is now calling Pres Trump a “domestic enemy”

Apparently, they have forgotten that just a little while back, when it looked like Biden had no chance of winning against Trump, several democrats said that they would not accept a Trump victory.

Nancy Pelosi herself had stated that Biden would be inaugurated in January, regardless of who won the election.

In other words, the Democratic had planned a coup… a coup to remove an elected president. This means, they had planned to destroy the Democracy that has served the US so well for over 200 years.

And now they call Trump a “domestic enemy”????

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 6, 2020, 3:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter,

Hypocrisy again.

I suspect that Biden would not have accepted a loss without a battle and Pelosi told us that she never would, under any circumstances.

However, President Trump is taking it to such an extreme level, when he has a 0% chance of winning now and there is no evidence of widespread fraud that made a difference.............so that it is 100% counterproductive to our country.

This was such a huge concern for  me before hand,  that I was willing to change my vote to Biden, if he told his people before the election, should he lose, to stay home and not protest the legal results of our democratic process.

He didn't do that, so he didn't get my vote.

I will vote for Biden            

Started by metmike - Nov. 1, 2020, 12:26 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60637/

Sadly, President Trump is going out in a way(despite me loving much of his agenda) that makes me look forward to it.