I will vote for Biden
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Nov. 1, 2020, 12:26 p.m.

Though I think the man is way past his prime and not even capable of doing the job, is corrupt/dishonest and his climate change and energy policies will obliterate our  economy(though I am for socialized medicine/healthcare).

I will vote for Joe Biden if he does just one thing the day before the election.

If he comes out and emphatically makes an appeal to the democrats, to implore them, in the case of him losing, please do not have mass protesting and rioting.

Not just, he will accept the loss but  he  must make the message crystal clear that mass protesting the results, especially in a pandemic that will be spread COVID is really wrong.

The election results should speak for the American people. Protesting them is protesting our democracy. If he stands for democracy, COVID protection for Americans, integrity and humility, I will vote for him, despite his climate change/energy policies.

Doing so, would send a message to me that despite his many flaws and in my opinion, the least qualified person running for president in history(McCain used to be my worst ever)  that his heart will be in the right place during the next 4 years and he is the man to bring us together again.....................which is more important than even the fake climate crisis for me.

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 1, 2020, 12:28 p.m.
Like Reply

I make that promise hoping that he will actually cause me to vote for him. 

By mcfarm - Nov. 1, 2020, 12:33 p.m.
Like Reply

you are a very charitable man MM and gracious also......just remember after 47 years on our back gabbing money like a drunken sailor Biden's word id worth squat

By metmike - Nov. 1, 2020, 12:51 p.m.
Like Reply

It's not exactly his word that I'm counting on mcfarm, it's a clear message  before the results are out PLANTING AN IDEA in peoples heads on what the right behavior should be if he loses.

It must be clear enough that it is different than  typical political hedging jargon that allows the politician to reverse the position and justify it. 

It must allow for zero tolerance, not just for rioting but for widespread protesting.

To allow for widespread protesting is the recipe for massive rioting and he will know that. If he doesn't  know that then, with all his negatives, he should not be president.

If Biden loses, this poses the biggest risk of  the biggest undesired widespread reaction by his far left supporters. 

Appeals before hand from the man himself could be the most effective at warding this off.

However, even if they are not effective............let's say he loses and there are still massive riots, if he made this compelling appeal/effort the day before to show he doesn't want that.........it's good enough for me to vote:

2. Joe Biden

Again, no wishy washy political bs that allows for any exceptions except staying home and accepting that the  person with the most votes won, no matter how tough it is.

By metmike - Dec. 15, 2020, 5:43 p.m.
Like Reply

So how would the Biden people be acting if Trump won?

We will never know for sure but my feeling is that they would be protesting and  rioting and doing alot of physcal and structural damage as well as causing injuries and likely costing some lives, especially to law enforcement.

At least Republicans don't riot when they protest...........though COVID seems to like them more at protests according to the MSM (-:

However, there is no way that Joe Biden would be acting as despicable as President Trump with his extremely volatile verbiage and encouraging the rejection of the results. 

ps I was willing to cast my vote for Biden over this because it was/is important enough to me and I strongly suspected that Trump would be like this in a loss and I would end up not feeling bad over him losing because of it.

I am for investigating all real election fraud intensively and authentically.

This has been anything but authentic.

Anything but professional.

Anything but honest.

Anything but factual. 

If the ones claiming that there was widespread  fraud actually stumble on real evidence of real widespread fraud, I , like everybody else wouldn't know how to recognize it.........to tell  the difference between that  legit fraud and all the other dozens of FAKE fraud claims. 

I will keep my eyes and mind open for that possibility but one side has greatly obliterated their credibility for me..............on this particular issue.

My other positions have not changed and I will be focusing a great deal of time to focus on  Biden's  fake climate crisis fraud. 

Maybe some people that are on Bidens side, will see my willingness to vote for their guy under unique circumstances that  supersede politics, will realize that I am authentic about the climate issue.

My views have nothing to do with politics. The authentic science and need for people to know the truth about the  climate and the fake  crisis(we are having a climate optimum) supersedes the politics!!!

By metmike - Jan. 9, 2021, 11:12 a.m.
Like Reply

I have to bring up this thread for several reasons, the first one is this comment:

"At least Republicans don't riot when they protest...........though COVID seems to like them more at protests according to the MSM (-: "

As of Wednesday, that will never be true again.

Another one is the fact that I was very much concerned about the reaction of the losing side before the election. So much, as to pledge my vote to the guy who committed to  appealing to his supporters to NOT protest the results because doing so, would only lead to what we just witnessed. 

I was extremely concerned that the left's rioting potential was 10 times higher because it takes very little for them to act this way and another Trump victory would be unbearable for the never Trumpers. 

I still think that way but it turns out, that the riot adverse right actually got so riled up/enraged by their leader, that they displayed behavior more typical of the left. 

Trump was greatly enabled by some of the republicans in Congress and right wing media sources but make no mistake this was mostly the result of the loser of the election getting his supporters outraged over completely made up circumstances meant to  make it appear that the legit election was stolen from him