The Ukraine fallout
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Oct. 3, 2019, 2:13 p.m.

I admit, I haven’t paid much attention to the details of the current Ukraine scandal. However, I have read the headlines and observed the soc. media discussions.

While the big turmoil is about Trump’s phone call, whether it was proper or not, my focus is really somewhere else.

I have always considered Biden a straight-shooter. In 2016, had he been the candidate rather than Hillary, I would have preferred him over Trump by a huge margin. Even after 3 years of Trump, for me Biden was the most dignified representative of the Democratic Party.

Now, as it turns out, this image of Biden is totally shattered. He is just another guy in the swamp.

The attempts of the Left to shine the spotlight on Trump and make him the villain in this matter, fails to take the spotlight away from Biden… at least for me.

And now… more dirt… Biden & Son in China….

All this explains the sudden impeachment frenzy…. If you have ever seen movies about sharks in a feeding frenzy, you know what I mean.

Are they worried about more dirt coming out?

The loser in this scandal is not Trump, it’s the whole Democratic Party

I wonder if other people feel the same.

Comments
By TimNew - Oct. 3, 2019, 3:21 p.m.
Like Reply

With the dem party marching in lockstep and the MSM giving them all the support they need,  we'll see.

Trump will not be impeached by the senate, and the few dems with an IQ above that of AOC know it.  But this could damage him enough to lose the election and the dems, with the help of the MSM, may manage to sweep the entire Biden thing under the rug.

We'll see.

By metmike - Oct. 3, 2019, 9:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Before all the hoopla involving what looks like Biden corruption, I had the chance to do some serious analysis and comtemplating about the credentials that he might have that would attract me to voting for him. Until that point, I actually liked VP BIden(like you did  Gunter), the person a great deal and had defended him here(as I did Obama) when he was unfairly bashed for something he did decades ago. 

My current views of him are based entirely on objective facts(that I took a lot of time to acquire to try to be honest about it), not what party he represents.     

Joe Biden/homeless person            

Started by metmike - March 18, 2019, 7:38 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/26187/

Joe Biden on China            

Started by metmike - May 2, 2019, 11:22 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/29089/

Biden
0 likes
By hayman - Oct. 5, 2019, 9:44 a.m.
Like Reply

I, too, had impression of Biden as honorable.  Upon seeing and hearing him in person when he was feature speaker at Syracuse University graduation ceremonies, it was apparent.  His 'speech' was nothing more than a rambling self serving advertising campaign.  Try as I could to mold it into something worthwhile, it was obvious that the man is empty.  He is definitely successful by some standards.  But not mine.