TRUMP RALLY IN THE S. BRONX LOL
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - May 23, 2024, 7:07 p.m.
Comments
By metmike - May 24, 2024, 1:52 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump insisting that “we easily won last time” makes me cringe.

By 12345 - May 24, 2024, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply
By WxFollower - May 24, 2024, 12:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Based on Trump's own words in many of his speeches, he's dangerous. Let's say I had amnesia and forgot everything I knew about Trump every day when I'd wake up. Even then I'd likely be opposed to him by the end of just about every day he speaks. I'm so tired of saying how awful he is!

By 12345 - May 24, 2024, 4:35 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL, LARRY.  (I WAS GONNA POST SOME "FACTS" ON ZELENSKY & SAW YOUR POST... I'LL POST THE ZELENSKY "FACTS" AFTER I DO THIS.)

YOU SAID: "I'm so tired of saying how awful he is!"  THAT PUT ME IN MIND OF THE PERSON THAT COMPLAINS ABOUT HOW SOMETHING ABOUT THEMSELVES HURTS REALLY BAD, BUT ONLY WHEN THEY TOUCH IT.  THE DOCTOR SAYS: "WELL THEN... STOP TOUCHING IT & IT WON'T HURT."   

By metmike - May 24, 2024, 10:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Larry,

If I was Trump's advisers, I would have him NOT doing these rallies.

I'm like you. When I listen to the guy speak, every single time it just makes me NOT want to vote for him.

When he lays low and gets targeted by the criminal justice system and I see Biden and his policies, in makes me want to vote NOT Joe Biden, even if Trump is the guy. 

Trump has already locked in the vote for people that go to his rallies. The fact that he's not been as visible as president or giving rallies has HELPED HIM with those that have forgotten who Donald Trump really is.

It's only because of being EXTREME NOT Joe Biden that I plan on voting Trump but............maybe I'll just not vote. 

I dunno. 

Whoever wins, will be a disaster. I really don't want to think that I actually voted for that person and contributed towards the disaster 1 iota.

By 12345 - May 25, 2024, 8:42 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - May 25, 2024, 10:42 a.m.
Like Reply

WOW!

Who is this lady? She's an extremely gifted communicator!

I figured that she must have some experience in front of camera's and..........

https://nationalcenter.org/ncppr/staff/madeline-brame/

Project 21 Ambassador Madeline Brame is a national victims rights advocate. Madeline is involved with several not-for-profit groups assisting victims of violent crimes, providing financial and moral support, and counseling on navigating a legal system geared to protect violent felons. She is one of the most successful and outspoken critics of “bail reform” and lesser sentences for repeat violent offenders.

+++++++++++++++

This lady is a gift to the R party and Trump. 

I will add to this.

1. The enthusiasm at Trump rallies is off the charts. Compared to the people that gather for Biden speeches, (gathering to hear a stumbling, tired,  gaffe machine),  it's like Madeline stated "ELECTRIC".

2. The audacity of Trump having a rally in the Bronx was sort of genius. I LOVE IT!  In the middle of the blatantly corrupt,  justice department's home turf, in this same place with the most biased against him people,  trying to obliterate him with 3 completely manufactured, nonsense cases..........He goes right into the Lions den and defies the Lion!

This act along by Trump is energizing to people like me that are searching for any reasons to vote for him. 

By metmike - May 25, 2024, 10:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Joe Biden Gets More Bad News in Critical Battleground States

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-poised-beat-joe-biden-6-key-battleground-states-poll-1904688

Former President Donald Trump would likely defeat President Joe Biden in six critical battleground states if the 2024 election were to occur now, new polling data released Friday shows.

++++++++++++++++++++

It seems too late for the Ds to have anybody else run but I STILL think that Biden will resign, making up a health problem to have a new NOT Donald Trump replace him that doesn't invoke a NOT Joe Biden vote.

The new person will not have much time to cause NOT _____ _____ votes, that go to Trump which is what wins elections. 

If its Gavin Newsome, I'll vote Trump because this guy is even WORSE than Biden.

This is just me but if I was the Ds, I would pick another person, like the Governor of Michigan(even though I don't like her).

Making Biden even worse is his VP. In this specific case, who really thinks that Biden can still be the president in 4 years? The chance of Harris taking over is the highest ever.

What party would even run a person, where its almost understood that their VP is the one who will finish their 4 year term???

Their attempt to obliterate Trump using the corrupt criminal justice system has completely backfired. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/103255/

+++++++++++++++

This shows how these people can't even make smart decisions when they are applying their advantages using corruption.  It would be like a bank robber, trying to rob a bank but instead of getting money, runs away, leaving his wallet with $1,000 and his drivers license in it that let's everybody know who he is!

By 12345 - May 25, 2024, 12:45 p.m.
Like Reply

LOLOLOL  SHE PUT ON ONE GRRRREAT SPEECH, IF YA WANNA FIND IT. HERE'S A SNIPPET OF IT.

If Trump supporters are ‘clowns,’ Hochul is a ‘jacka**’: Mother of slain NYC veteran

By metmike - May 25, 2024, 1:40 p.m.
Like Reply

She's definitely a big asset for Trump!

Previous threads:

Re: IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF BIDEN??            

By metmike - May 22, 2024, 1:11 p.m.       

++++++++++++

Biden and Trump            

Stahttps://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/103471/rted by metmike - April 24, 2024, 9:52 a.m.        

+++++++++++

Best/WORST president(s) in the last 40 years            

Started by metmike - Oct. 21, 2023, 10:32 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99844/

++++++++++++++++++

Biden, a greatest president?            

Started by metmike - Feb. 19, 2024, 10:02 p.m.      

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/102410/

By 12345 - May 26, 2024, 8:58 a.m.
Like Reply