IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF BIDEN??
22 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - May 15, 2024, 7:42 a.m.

Biden aides fear president may be too worried to do his job after Hunter Biden trial begins: report   LOLOLOL

IMO... "NO!  HE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PARDON HIM, IF IT DRAGS ON."

WHAT A QUANDARY!!  HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comments
By metmike - May 22, 2024, 1:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

This is the least of Biden's problems right now.

He has rapidly advancing Alzheimer. The only reason he's getting by as well as he is lies in the fact that he was once one of the greatest speakers in US political history.  

White House makes nine corrections to Biden's NAACP speech transcript

https://wgme.com/news/nation-world/white-house-makes-nine-corrections-to-bidens-naacp-speech-transcript-president-joe-biden-gaffee-blunder-naacp-freedom-fund-dinner-campaign-2024-election

It's now late May. I still feel strongly that the D party MUST replace him.

Their tactic of doing it at the last minute could be brilliant??

In an age when NOT the other guy wins presidential elections and the NOT Joe Biden vote is tens of millions right now, substituting NOT  _____ _____ for  NOT Joe Biden could reduce the number of votes that go to Trump, while increasing the number of NOT Donald Trump votes from people that are both NOT Joe Biden AND NOT Donald Trump.

I am 100% serious!!!

Biden is completely washed up by almost every measure with no chance to rehabilitate him. The best way would usually be to highlight a charismatic leader when they travel and speak. Biden, actively campaigning to try to do that..........continues to be his own worst enemy.

It would be like a great MLB player, well past his prime trying to prove he belongs in the line up.........by striking out every time he goes to the plate.

This last speech is a perfect example.  This is the president of the United States for Pete's sakes. Imagine what he will be like in 4 years?  Only people in complete denial can't see/hear it. A vote for Biden is a vote for his VP.

The only way replacing him works is if Biden withdraws, as I've been saying for 3 years. I speculate that some sort of illness that is SUDDENLY DISCOVERED is the only way.  Anything else, would suggest that he's been deceiving Americans for some time and the D party can't replace him on their own because the people have nominated him.

So he has to back the person that replaces him, while that person MUST do a magic act in supporting Biden's agenda but at the same time.........introducing NEW agenda to fix what people think is broken with Biden's 3+ years.

That's where Gavin Newsom will have a problem on things like the border. It's a tough spot for the Ds here and their colluding with the justice department with a gallactically insane and obviously corrupt election interference scheme to hurt Trump has BACKFIRED!

The poll numbers are not always reliable but they are speaking loudly.

What do you think they will show, if/when Trump is found not guilty of most of the ludicrous charges against him in this latest nonsense trial?

What is the matter with these people in not going after Trump for his blatant attempts to overturn the 2020 election and that caused the Insurrection instead of the nonsense?

They have a mountain of legit evidence to find him guilty. I must be totally missing something or else the Ds/justice department can't think their way out of a paper bag.

By 12345 - June 12, 2024, 1:54 p.m.
Like Reply

The Democrats are going to replace Biden: Tomi Lahren 6 MIN.

PERSONALLY, IF THEY DO,I BELIEVE IT WILL NEED TO BE SOMEONE THAT WILL PARDON, ETC. BABY BOY HUNTER.

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 2:53 p.m.
Like Reply

I agree with her that Biden will not be the guy.

But he will withdraw himself and back whoever the replacement is.  

The other guy thinks that his replacement would be Kamala Harris. Wow, that seems like a very bad idea.

Agree with the lady that Trump can win the debate(s) if he sits back and acts presidential.

But she thinks that he will do that.

I couldn't disagree more with that.

That would be one of the biggest shockers ever if Trump actually showed restraint.  Last year, he lost because he was a blatant bully.

People do not like bullies. If Trump the bully shows up, regardless of what Biden shows up, Trump will lose.

Joe Biden on the same stimulant he used for his State of the Union address will be there for the debate.

If he could be on that drug all the time for the next 4 years, he might be able to function for awhile longer. 

But clearly, most of the time in 2024 whatever they're giving him is not offsetting his massive cognitive decline.

Of course not. Taking a strong stimulant like that every day would be counterproductive and he would quickly build a tolerance to it as well as addictive possibilities.  So they save it for key events like this.

By mcfarm - June 12, 2024, 3:54 p.m.
Like Reply

a few corrections for MM's analogy with Biden and a "great' MLB player. You cannot be serious. Only way to compare Biden with a great player would one who cheats with steroids, one who lied like crazy to get to the majors, one who never had the talent but had big money crooks pushing him to the big leagues, one who stole someone else's stats and history to make the big leagues, one who never once stood up for his team mates, one who never worked his ass off on his craft to become great, one who sacrificed women, song and dance to become great, on and on it would go. How could anyone anywhere, anytime compare Biden to a great anything except mean, evil spirited old man who was always a crook but the libs called him Uncle Joe. The joke is on America again.

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 4:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Hey mcfarm, Don't hold back. Tell us what you really think about Joe Biden (-:

Clearly you aren't shy about hating Biden, just like Larry isn't shy about hating Trump.

There isn't anything that I can say to people, once they've decided to hate another person because they will only interpret ALL information in a way that provides positive reinforcement for the hate.

In fact, me pointing this out will likely be counterproductive because the normal human reaction in a case like this is to DEFEND our own position instead of incorporating new information that contradicts what we know that we know with no exceptions.

I can just show you proof that Joe Biden was once an extremely skilled orator that stood up for some ethical causes with spell binding conviction. 

However, Joe Biden completely blew his legacy because people have long forgotten the Joe from the video below. They will remember the Joe Biden that served as president, when it mattered the most to his career.

And he looks worse, almost by the day. It's impossible to fathom that he could still be capable of being president in several years.

It's tough to vote for a person for president if they are greatly struggling to do basic communicating in public BEFORE the election. 

But knowing how fast the drop off is?

We are voting in this person for a term of 4 years, man!

A vote for Biden is really a vote for their VP!!!!

Again, I still think he will withdraw.

Joe Biden makes impassioned speech on apartheid in ...

Here's this thread for wasted, good measure:

Hate(and love)                        

13 responses |         

Started by metmike - Oct. 17, 2023, 4:15 p.m. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

By mcfarm - June 12, 2024, 9:10 p.m.
Like Reply

just being honest MM. Is Biden someone who has lost a little off his fastball?????? Of course not, never had a fastball. And if he did please share.

By metmike - June 12, 2024, 9:35 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

never had a fastball. And if he did please share.

Normally, I would just go on to the next topic but since you are insisting.......and despite the fact that I just got done showing it to you in the last post and other times here it is again:

Joe Biden makes impassioned speech on apartheid in resurfaced 1986 footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_v00iGJCLY

By 12345 - June 12, 2024, 10:18 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE... IMO, THAT IS ALL AN ACT. BIDEN IS THE CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF A "CLOSET RACIST". THERE ARE / WERE TIMES HE DID / DOES OPEN THAT CLOSET DOOR. HE SURE DIDN'T WANT OUR BLACK KIDS ON THE SAME BUSSES OR IN THE SAME SCHOOLS AS OUR NON-BLACK KIDS.

EDIT: THE RACE BAITER IN CHIEF...IMO  BASICALLY, THE 1ST 3 MINUTES 15 SECONDS.

I WONDER WHAT HE'S DRINKIN' @ 3:05

By metmike - June 13, 2024, 12:24 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean.

I totally understand that Biden did several things which were not always putting the black community first in his past(which literally, dates farther back than any other politician still active today because he started when he was just barely old enough)  and embellishes about his past to misrepresent it.

However, there are 2 sides to that coin. We can't ignore that he was a popular VP for the first black president in history and picked a black woman to be his VP.

He also did some positive things for the black community and certainly has evolved with time.

You have already stated your opinion, which won't change and I respect that with no attempts to defend Joe Biden on the racial issue.

However, my point in showing that clip was to prove to mcfarm that Biden used to have incredible speaking skills and was very sharp/persuasive

If we equated that to a fastball, this particular speech in the video would have clocked the blazing speed at 100 mph.

Whether you guys agree with him or not or whether you think this is fake isn't the point.

Biden's gifted oratory skills in his prime, are the type that would put him on the all star team during those years as a pitcher because of his fastball.

Biden is NOT reading from a teleprompter with this long speech.

Biden Campaign Speech

Senator Biden(D-DE) addressed New Hampshire supporters about his campaign. Topics included biographies of previous Democratic presidents and the U.S. economy. He answered audience members' questions.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?3461-1/biden-campaign-speech

+++++++++

The biggest reason that this is a huge deal is that it shows just how far that he's fallen.

If Biden always struggled speaking, like we often hear to excuse his issues today, suffered from a stutter(which might have been the case when he was a kid but NOT as a politician-hear it for yourself) then his current losses are not as great compared to a 100 mph fastball.

But they are that great. From one of the best speakers in politics, to one of the worst in history and THE ABSOLUTE WORST for a president in my lifetime. 

Why would the WORST speaking president in the age of television (and fading fast)  because of rapidly  advancing, visibly/audio clear cognitive losses be running for president?

What a shame for Americans and his party to be running a person of his mediocre caliber for president at this stage in his life.

By 12345 - June 13, 2024, 5:30 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE... "I totally understand that Biden did several things which were not always putting the black community first in his past(which literally, dates farther back than any other politician still active today because he started when he was just barely old enough)  and embellishes about his past to misrepresent it."

I'VE ALWAYS QUESTIONED WHY ANY RACE OR GENDER, FEELS THE NEED TO HAVE "SPECIAL" TREATMENT.  I BELIEVE THAT MOST OF US HAVE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.  WE EACH NEED TO DECIDE WHAT, IF ANYTHING, WE'RE GONNA DO ABOUT IT.... SOMETHING, OR... NOTHING.

1971, MIND YOU...MY 1ST TIME OF BEING DISCRIMINATED ON, DUE TO GENDER... I DID NOTHING ABOUT IT, BECAUSE I WASN'T GOING TO STAY IN THAT AREA OF THE COUNTRY.

1983, MIND YOU... IT HAPPENED AGAIN... IN MY HOME TOWN.  I FOUGHT THAT WITH TOOTH & NAIL... IT TOOK ALMOST A YEAR FOR ME TO GET HIRED.  LOL  I THANK THE EEOC FOR THAT.

BOTH COMPANIES ARE WORLDWIDE CORPORATIONS. BOTH, CAME RIGHT OUT & UPFRONT, SAID: "WE DON'T HIRE WOMEN FOR THAT POSITION... THEY AREN'T STRONG ENOUGH!"

I DIDN'T FEEL THE NEED FOR "SPECIAL" TREATMENT... JUST EQUAL TREATMENT.  THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO, IMO..

By 12345 - June 13, 2024, 6:25 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - June 13, 2024, 8:42 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean. 

As you're aware, that's been my position since Biden was elected in 2020, when I thought there was a 50-50 chance of him even finishing this term.

But we're getting close to the election now.

Which may actually be intentional by the Ds. Not sure but putting in somebody new at the very end could be the actual strategy. 

Pay close attention to this, please:

This will be the 3rd presidential election decided by the NOT the other person votes.

2016-NOT Hillary Clinton won

2020-NOT Donald Trump won

2020-NOT Joe Biden or NOT Donald Trump will win

NOT Joe Biden(the R candidate) has been leading in most of the key states that will determine the final electoral vote majority.  The NOT Donald Trump, D candidate can't generate votes like he did last time because he has spend 4 years, slowly ACCUMULATING NOT JOE BIDEN support for the other guy. He is too washed up and fading to resurrect because the method to do it, requires him to exploit his own biggest weakness..........Joe Biden speaking in front of people.  This is the biggest reason for the huge NOT Joe Biden vote expectation in November. 

The solution is possibly genius.

Eliminate the NOT Joe Biden votes by getting rid of Joe Biden but wait as long as possible so that voters don't have time for the Rs to generate the NOT XXXX XXXX  votes for them to offset the NOT Donald Trump votes.

The new person, XXXX XXXX could immediately be a safe haven for NOT Donald Trump and NOT Joe Biden people, just from the fact that they will also be YOUNG enough to finish this next term.

Suddenly, Donald Trump becomes the old (most hated) guy in the race and the Ds turn lemons into lemonade because then, age goes from their weakest point to THEIR ADVANTAGE!

It's a potentially a brilliant plan.

Of course, the dynamics of Joe Biden withdrawing are important. If he appears honest, acknowledging his cognitive issues and throwing his support behind the new person(a given) it could be a big positive.  People will respect him and the D party for this and people greatly sympathize with a person that is suffering from a medical malady that they can't control.

Joe Biden acknowledging this candidly could be a big win for the D party that knows they're being lied too about his cognitive health and feel betrayed more than anything.

Then, the Ds can FOCUS ON THE FUTURE. with a younger person as opposed to everybody knowing Biden ONLY HAS A PAST AND NEAR 0 FUTURE.

By mcfarm - June 13, 2024, 2:34 p.m.
Like Reply

so this is a fast ball? You know well as most every honest American the number of lunatic claims
biden has made about minorities, and now you show a more than likely plagiarized speech {like a hundred others he has faked} with some language that sounds good but we all know he never had a serious thought about race in his life....please

also MM. For some strange computer reason I am getting E-mail that you wrote Kate and some guy advising you on payments for the forum if you are interested

By metmike - June 13, 2024, 3:03 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

I intentionally copied you on a couple of emails related to the forum that I thought you would be interested in.

By mcfarm - June 13, 2024, 8:39 p.m.
Like Reply

ok, thanks MM

By metmike - June 13, 2024, 9:43 p.m.
Like Reply

I watched Biden again today in Europe. 

I will be shocked if he is the guy running in November.  He was bad 4 years ago but could get by most of the time, especially by hiding in his basement and only needed to be NOT Donald Trump. 

He's slowly deteriorated but managed to mostly get by the first 3 years but the deterioration is rapidly accelerating. 

He seems to be deteriorating more by the day and CAN'T HIDE! Extrapolate this out another 4 years and there is a new 0 chance that he could make it.

If he does run and  is elected, I give him less than a year in office....50% chance.

NOT finishing 4 years =99.9%.  That's right, 1 out of 1,000 chance of Biden being able to finish another 4 years.  Dead serious based purely on objective observations as a scientist of his rapidly advancing cognitive losses, independent of politics or his crappy agenda wrecking our country.

They can jack him up with Alzheimer stimulants for key times, like he was for The State of the Union

By WxFollower - June 13, 2024, 9:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Joe looks pretty bad. Very sad to see. :(

I wonder if he is having episodes of sundowning.

By metmike - June 14, 2024, 2:28 a.m.
Like Reply

Larry,

It really is bad to see.

im sure that being president means everything to anybody’s legacy but am not so sure about Biden.

He will be remembered, mostly as we know him today.

He was a popular VP for a popular president that got re elected because Americans liked them.

Before that, he served 100 years in the senate.

He may currently be finishing out his only term as leader of the most powerful country in the world.

Quite an incredible feat!

Only around 1 in 10,000,000 people living in the United States will ever make it to be a president.

Sad that he is going out as a confused, way past his time old man.

By 12345 - June 14, 2024, 4:47 p.m.
Like Reply

LARRY SAID: "Joe looks pretty bad. Very sad to see. :(

I wonder if he is having episodes of sundowning."

I AGREE WITH YOU... IT'S SAD TO SEE, BUT...IMO... IT'S MUCH SADDER WITNESSING THE ELDER ABUSE "BESTOWED" UPON HIM.

I'VE NOTICED MORE IN THE PAST WEEK OR SO, WHEN HE "GETS OFF TRACK", JILL PUTS HER HAND OVER OR NEAR HER MOUTH, AS THO' SHE'S "WHISPERING" SOMETHING TO HIM.  HE STILL HAS GOOD HEARING, I THINK.

THAT SUNDOWNING CAN BE BEYOND HORRID.  (I KNOW, 1ST HAND WITH MY MOM)

I'VE THOUGHT OF THAT, TOO.  IT REALLY DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE TIME OF DAY, 'THO. (IMO)  I BELIEVE IT HAS MORE TO DO WITH HOW MANY AWAKE HOURS A DEMENTED PERSON HAS...HOW CLOSELY THEY'RE BEING WATCHED FOR MEDICATION NEEDS.  (I COULD CALM MOM DOWN & EASE HER CONFUSION, WITHIN 60 SECONDS WITH "RESCUE REMEDY" FOR DOGS (THE HUMAN FORM CONTAINS ALCOHOL)  I KNEW A LOT OF PROFESSIONAL DOG SHOW HANDLERS / OWNERS THAT USED IT FOR THEMSELVES, SO THE DOGS WOULDN'T FEEL THEIR ANXIETY RUNNING DOWN THE LEASH & AFFECTING THEIR DOGS' PERFORMANCE.  IT'S ALL NATURAL & JUST A FEW DROPS WORK MIRACLES.

(I KNOW MOST PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF "FEELING ENERGY", BE IT GOOD OR BAD ENERGY.  I FULLY UNDERSTAND IT)

By mcfarm - June 14, 2024, 7:54 p.m.
Like Reply

is this the beginning of the end? Well kind of surprised this tidbit has come to light as one more huge load of ammunition for that conclusion. Seems Biden's chief protector ag Garland was issued a contempt charge for doing exactly what a couple of Trump supporters did and are in jail. Ignored a congressional summons. Yes this great legal mind who some here believe would of been a great addition to the supreme court should be going to jail also. Seems there are recordings of the special council interview with Biden but Garland just cannot understand why those congressmen would want to listen to them.......even though his own justice department has already admitted they exist and they do not match the written testimony. Just another case of separate justice systems for R' an d's. Great business model for looney leftists but very poor model for America.

By metmike - June 14, 2024, 8:26 p.m.
Like Reply

I've been watching Biden closely as an objective scientist, independent of his really bad policies  the past 4 years.

I will be totally shocked if he's the guy running in November!

He's lost his ability to perform basic duties required of a president of the United States 24 hours a day.

Jacking him up with Alzheimer stimulants and listening to how fast that he can read from a teleprompter during a rehearsed  speech to a National audience is NOT the right metric to judge him by.

Biden’s condition shocks allies at G7 summit, with one saying it’s ‘worst he has ever been’: report

https://nypost.com/2024/06/14/us-news/bidens-condition-shocks-allies-at-g7-summit-with-one-saying-its-worst-he-has-ever-been-report/

++++++++++

The discussions will now be focusing more and more on who will be replacing him. 

Biden's issue can't be hidden and no amount of denial or defending can be effective because PEOPLE HAVE EYES AND EARS that trumps the manufactured rhetoric meant to  convince us that our eyes and ears are imagining what we see.

My wife, who despises politics but bragged about not voting for Biden in 2020 earlier today said something I will always remember 4 years ago.

She said "Joe Biden reminds me of your dad today"

My dad is the person that I've always admired the most in my life but she absolutely did NOT mean it that way.

My dad is the oldest person that she has ever known in her life. He might make it to 99 this September. She meant that they both have some similar mannerism's communicating that features confusion and with Biden's stiffening Alzheimer's walk.

Mainly NOT from arthritis in his spine but from his brain. 

My Dad is doing extremely poorly so I'm trying to spend next week with him. Then again during the 3rd week in July.

One can sympathize with other people in their older age that are afflicted with this inevitable course for human beings. Some earlier, some later. Some die too young before it happens. 

Biden will get much more empathy by doing the right thing and resigning because what the Ds are doing right now is like giving the car keys to your way over the hill dad, that lost his driving skills years ago, has had a dozen fender benders, was cancelled from his insurance company and is a threat to everybody on the road.

Only there are 333,000,000 people on this road called Americans(+ more than 7,000,000 that just entered illegally that are not)  that need a person that is capable of doing the duties of a president to lead our country!

By metmike - June 14, 2024, 8:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Cut the ‘deepfake’ baloney and release the Hur audio tapes

https://nypost.com/2024/06/14/opinion/cut-the-deepfake-baloney-and-release-the-hur-audio-tapes/

Democrats’ denialism of Biden’s cognitive decline isn’t just unconvincing, it’s cruel

https://nypost.com/2024/06/14/opinion/democrats-denialism-of-bidens-cognitive-decline-is-cruel/