I'M FAR FROM BEING A ROGER STONE FAN, BUT...........
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - March 25, 2024, 11:47 p.m.
Comments
By metmike - March 26, 2024, 6:18 a.m.
Like Reply

IThanks, Jean.

Stone has very low credibility for me, especially when he says things like “they’re covering up what really happened on January 6(h” which proves that he’s a far right mouthpiece that lies for cause.

However, even very low credibility sources make good points sometimes. Every once in awhile they hit grand slams.

The reason that exists/happens is because both sides are blatantly lying some of the time.

When one side is lying, it means that the low credibility sources from the other side will hit a grand slam simply by taking the opposite side!!

Stone will forever be remembered by me in his role exposing very corrupt Mueller.

He exposed him by getting arrested and having cameras outside his house that recorded the arrest.

++++++  
More than 2 years after Trump won the 2016 election fair and square NOT because of Russian interference or from Trump camp collision ….that was manufactured by Mueller, the media, Ds and justice department, it was Stones turn to face the Mueller charade.

CNN had been the station with the highest ratings broadcasting the pro Mueller, anti trump lies around the clock for over 2 years.

Mueller contacted CNN, located in Atlanta, over 600 miles away from Stones south Florida home to invite them to have a front row seat to record the big bust……which Mueller turned into this massive, sensationalized event with numerous FBI agents and a squat team armed to the hilt to wake up a harmless old man and take him away during a staged Mueller bust that nobody knew about.

Then, non brainwashed people asked….how the heck could CNN have known And been there by themselves with exclusive coverage?

Whoops, they overlooked that one.

Their explanation was that this particular reporter had been following Mueller for 2 years and had developed magical mystery reporter instincts that caused him to know this bust was coming….where and exactly when, to the hour from his incredible brilliance.

But that story was busted badly by the facts, including Stones cameras that showed CNN in front of the house with a Mueller agent hours before the bust. They were discussing the best place for CNNs photographer to set up to get the closest and best footage of the entire staged bust of this major criminal.

Then, the FBI closed off all traffic to everybody going in any direction on that street and told all the neighbors to stay in their houses.

This was normal protocol for a big FBI bust.

Except for 1 huge exception. The CNN film crew that got there super early to set up their equipment, well before the FBI squat team arrived was  right there on Stones cameras.

During the arrest CNNs film crew followed the loaded to the hilt squat team from the street to the front door, getting wonderful, close up coverage of the entire event.

Like a dozen squat team members didn’t notice CNN violating their ban of everybody but the FBI on the street??

They confiscated the Stone videos but not before millions of us watched it. And even without the Stone videos, anybody with common sense watching CNN in the days after that hadmto ask……how in the heck did CNN manage to get close up video of the entire event when the street was completely blocked off??

Comletely impossible unless Mueller invited them there ….violating FBI protocol and providing them with a front row seat to act as Muellers powerful, media, propaganda mouthpiece.

It was only after this arrest that I truly understood how corrupt Mueller was.

You have to remember that he operated, mainly in secret for 2.5 years, pretending to need that much time because he was uncovering so many Trump crimes, colluding with Russia.

None of us could have imagined that he would have exactly nothing Related to the purpose of the investigation. NOTHING! After 2.5 years, more than half of Trumps presidency je accumulated exactly NOTHING to justify the relentless public persecution of Trump for things that were completely manufactured.

Mueller created many of the crimes by getting people to lie under oath and to find other crimes that he absurdly used to justify the Witch hunt afterwards. 

For me, the dirtbag Roger Stome was a great hero because he blatantly exposed Mueller.

If you look at the records of both these men, jobs and history and perceived credibility, one would have to believe Mueller over Stone, at least 99 out of 100 times.

don’t judge a book by its cover?

In this case a chapter in the book was the complete opposite of the cover and many other chapters.

the authentic facts/evidence, incudimg videos documenting it…….indisputably proved that Stones version was 100% accurate/truth and Mueller had to be corrupted badly to do something this egregious….then tell really dumb lies for Damage control to explain his retarded bust with CNN right there every step of the way, which was an insult to our intelligence!

Despite that, everybody accepted the intelligence insulting, dumb lies because they WANTED it to be true because they WANTED Trump and his associates to be guilty.

For 2.5 years they wanted him to be guilty.

Then, after he was found not guilty by virtue of no evidence. 2.5 years and no evidence!!!

They still wanted him to be guilty so the false narrative was twisted like a pretzel again- “he was not completely exonerated” and “Mueller just didn’t have enough evidence to convict him yet as the sitting,president, which is protecting him but Mueller left the door open and the evidence for them to  prosecute Trump as soon as the presidency is no longer protecting him.

Anything and everything but the truth.

Muellers extremely corrupt investigation was an unprecedented Witch hunt. Trump did nothing wrong!

Our justice system is broken and media, politicians and government are even more dishonest than we imagined.

at  least some of us learned a few things from the Witch hunt.

By metmike - March 26, 2024, 9:20 p.m.
Like Reply

I'd forgotten that I finally had to ban Frey(after almost a dozen warnings) for continually telling intentional lies and making personal attacks. Repeatedly calling me a liar when he didn't like my authentic data/evidence.         

Not that it will matter but here is the story on how CNN figured out the stone arrest.
11 responses |

Started by frey_1999 - Feb. 2, 2019, 9:41 a.m.
https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/23082/

new stone video                        

36 responses |              

Started by mcfarm - Feb. 9, 2019, 11:20 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/23544/

++++++++++++++++

All the Stone videos busting Mueller/CNN were taken down days after the arrest.

However, not before millions of us watched them.