what the heck is going on in the red sea?
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Dec. 4, 2023, 10:42 a.m.

so this week we have 3 commercial vessels and one navy ship attacked by the terrorist Houdthis, armed by Iran. The US has no response. Natural for the Biden team. Or another critical dereliction of duty worth impeachment. Add the totals for the last several months. You get one US response to every 25 Houdthi attacks. But you say the state, Un, defense, nsa, cia every other national defense team we have  all have said but we started a conversation, we had a conversation, the conversation was long and hard and produced much agreement, the we had a meaningful conversation. Seems this conversation thing got rolling with Clinton, multiplied exponentially when the Obama's came along and has total control now with Biden. Talk. All conversation is is talk. Cheap meaningless talk. I have 2 grand kids in the ME being under attack and supposedly protected by not our might but cheap talk and I am sick of it. What the hell is going on?

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 4, 2023, 2:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm,

Whats going on with certainty is the direct  result of Israel’s relentless obliterating of 2 million innocent Muslims in Gaza, mostly women and children..

On Fox, they continue to  absurdly  tell viewers/you that it’s Joe Biden’s fault…..which is complete nonsense and that Israel is doing absolutely nothing wrong, which is nonsense X10!

It’s only going to get worse!

Maybe we should do what war monger Lindsey Graham wants  to do……bomb the heck out of Iran.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100909/#100936

Would you like that?

I have a much better idea and most of the rest of the world agrees.

Israel should stop decimating 2 million innocent people based on an ethnic cleansing mentality.

Then, the people of that ethnicity which they dehumanize and target out of hatred and revenge  would calm down!!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100909/#100936

++++++++++++

By metmike - Dec. 4, 2023, 5:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Fox would have you believe a manufactured reality, that conversation and Biden gets more people killed.

I can tell you with absolute certainty and can prove it with a million examples that BOMBS kill more people. Usually from both sides but Israel is an extraordinarily unusual TEMPORARY example of how one side uses bombs to kill massive numbers from one side.

But the other side with innocent people being bombed have MANY friends and allies. I predict with 100% certainty, THEIR response to this one sided bombing will kill alot of people they feel are responsible for the bombing (US/Israel).

It's indisputable.  When it happens, Fox will blame it on conversations and Biden and because he didn't bomb but that will be 100% WRONG analysis.

The root cause is the BOMBING in Gaza by Israel as well as them being cut off from food, water, fuel, electricity/power and medical supplies. Fox would have you believe that doing that stuff to innocent people causes them to obey you and billions of people should respect and fear you from it.

I am as certain of this as the law of gravity.

When you dehumanize and abuse people the way that Israel has and IS treating Palestinians it causes them to intensely hate you, NOT respect you.

It gives them tremendous incentive to seek justice against you. In fact it unites a number that rivals the stars in the sky, since there are 2 billion Muslims (with others that have empathy for Palestinians) to seek justice AT THEIR HANDS because, in the absence of that.........defiant Israel and the enabling United States have ZERO accountability.

This is an indisputable mentality that exists in the human psyche under these conditions and we know irrefutably what the main source is.

Instead of applauding Israel for supposedly "defending itself" with war atrocities to bamboozle its viewers(steal their intelligence), Fox would do the world a big favor by just TELLING THE INDISPUTABLE TRUTH about what is causing this.

By metmike - Dec. 4, 2023, 5:26 p.m.
Like Reply

To repeat:

1. There is NEVER a legit reason for antisemitism or hate crimes based on nationality, religious affiliation or differences between human beings of any kind.

2. I want more than anything for Israel to be able to survive and though they themselves are making it impossible for that to be a peaceful existence and I'm realistic in understanding that peace will never happen with the current government and tactics, I pray that a miracle will happen and they completely reverse course and start doing things that work towards peace NOT SEALING THEIR FATE when the blowback hits 100X harder than October 7th. 

That was a horrible, diabolical act from Hamas that should be condemned.

But instead of learning a lesson, Israel has responded by massively amplifying the exact conditions of what caused it in the first place.

What the heck? These people are some of the smartest on the planet??

Quintessential  example of how HATE causes you to think and act.

Hate(and love)

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99752/

We've all heard the expression "The definition of insanity is repeating the same things that don't work over and over"

I would contend that cognitive bias, conditioning/indoctrination, hate and other things also cause it.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100974/#100992

+++++++++++

And the people being blinded by those human conditions and emotions are completely oblivious/in denial.

By mcfarm - Dec. 4, 2023, 6:21 p.m.
Like Reply

I will not respond tonite. Will consider things. But there is nearly always a but......

By metmike - Dec. 4, 2023, 6:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, mcfarm.

Israel is being depicted as the victims here with propaganda. 

Here are some eye opening authentic statistics.

Who are the victims really?

These are just deaths below and almost all of them are innocent people, mostly women and children. 2 million people in Gaza right now, went from living in an open air prison for years to now, greatly struggling to survive without even the bare essentials needed for that. 

Only intense hatred  and lack of respecting humanity could motivate a country to do this to 1+ million children. Sadly, this experience will best serve as the greatest motivating force in history for the next generation of Muslims to devote their lives towards holding Israel accountable for these horrific humanitarian atrocities.

Are the people that actually know that this is happening, and have empathy for fellow human beings going to just look the other way?

And since this is directed at Palestinians/Muslims BECAUSE of their ethnicity, why would people that know this expect 2 Billion, with a B other Muslims and people against Israel's STATE SPONSORED hate crimes not expect a strong REaction?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/07/middleeast/palestinian-israeli-deaths-gaza-dg/index.html