WHO DO YOU THINK WOULD BE A GOOD VP
17 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - Jan. 23, 2024, 4:04 a.m.

CANDIDATE FOR TEAM TRUMP?

I CHOOSE....... TIM SCOTT.

Comments
By 12345 - Jan. 23, 2024, 4:42 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Jan. 23, 2024, 7:14 a.m.
Like Reply

This will be an interesting choice.

As an objective, independent voter given the 2 worst candidates, 2 oldest candidates, 2 least qualified candidates in history, I have to ask.

Was the corruption by trump to try to overturn the election worse….,,or has the corruption against him been worse? Added to the corruption  by Biden to intentionally cause the border crisis to flood this country with future Ds?

And the rock solid fact, that nobody will agree with, that Bidens using Zelensky and Ukraine for his completely preventable war that got over 500,000 people needlessly killed.
Added to his totally fake climate crisis which is wrecking the planet to supposedly save it and punishing Americans with mandates and crony capitalism which is trying to destroy our energy sector, farming, transportation and in other key realms that make our country function well and bring quality to our lives.

So Trump tried to overturn an election and caused an insurrection. Man, that would be the worst thing a president has ever done. But Biden’s policies and corruption are causing 100 times more harm and look at all the real human beings he got killed by sending 130 billion of OUR money and OUR weapons to them to fight HIS war.

Geeeesh! These things were 2 orders  of magnitude worse than trying  to overturn an election from the standpoint of impact on humanity.

By metmike - Jan. 23, 2024, 9:57 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm betting that Trump picks the governor of ND but Tim Scott makes good sense to get the minority vote. 

My wife and I both like Tim Scott a great deal based on his story and what appears to be good character. 

By metmike - Jan. 23, 2024, 10:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Interesting that this didn't matter to the Ds but it did to his own party.

About Tim Scott’s Dating Life: The GOP’s Obsession Over His Sexual Orientation

https://www.advocate.com/politics/tim-scott-sexual-orientation-gop#toggle-gdpr

By mcfarm - Jan. 23, 2024, 10:33 a.m.
Like Reply

My pick for Pres was DeSantis, Since he did not catch on with the voters like I thought he would I would take him as VP. He would be even a better choice for voters with 4 years of experience in 28. Kind of think his family does not want 12 years in DC and sure could not blame them one bit

By WxFollower - Jan. 23, 2024, 7:08 p.m.
Like Reply

After how terribly Trump treated Pence with regard to the insurrection, one would have to be either very brave or stupid to accept being on his ticket.

By mcfarm - Jan. 24, 2024, 6:54 a.m.
Like Reply

to say an American would turn down a VP offer is foolish. Doubt if its happened since the founders days and money and greed took over our system

By WxFollower - Jan. 24, 2024, 10:46 a.m.
Like Reply

I didn’t say it would be turned down. But I’m  saying anyone not wanting to take a chance due to his instability and how horribly he treated Pence should think very hard about this before accepting.

By metmike - Jan. 24, 2024, 10:50 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

It happens all the time and could have already happened half a dozen+ times in the last year in discussions between Trump and potential VP candidates.

Ramaswamy shrugs off age question, says he would reject VP offer

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/19/vivek-ramaswamy-would-reject-vice-president-00111964

DeSantis says he would not serve as Trump’s VP

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4232640-desantis-says-he-would-not-serve-as-trumps-vp/

Haley says she won't serve as Trump's vice president

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/haley-says-no-vice-presidency-former-rival-backs-trump-2024-01-19/

+++++++++++++

Being the VP for Donald Trump as Larry indicated is NOT like being VP for any president in recent times. 

You couldn't pay me enough money to do it, even if I was an R and believed in all his agenda.

Trumps VP will have to cover and defend his constant lies and swear allegiance to a mean, divisive, mentally ill/delusional,   narcissist, psychopathic control freak.

Mike Pence had the demeanor and tolerance for the job but still couldn't satisfy Trump because he wouldn't participate in Donald Trump's blatant, diabolical  violations of the Constitution and his oath to the United States and all citizens as he attempted to over turn the results of the most secure election in history.

This traitor is actually going to be president again.

The saddest thing of all, is that Biden, although not having these same despicable traits is a much WORSE president. 

One legit question is.......under which person's leadership would the United States be better off?

Another person, might also ask ......if cult leader, Charles Manson had been a great potential president, would that qualify him to be the president by itself?

By metmike - Jan. 24, 2024, 12:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Here are all the top contenders to be Trump's vice-presidential nominee in 2024

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-vice-president-nominee-candidates-2024-1

++++++++++

Trump picking far right Kari Lake or Margie Green would be political suicide with any attempt to generate votes from moderates or anybody outside of the far right base.

He can't win in November with only far right votes.

There's a single digit number of people that haven't already made up their minds on Trump and that's the margin between him winning and losing.

The far right has totally made up their minds. He doesn't need somebody on the ticket to make his far right base even happier. Their votes are locked in and they only get 1 vote/person.

It the undecided that will win or lose it for him.

What VP choice has the best chance to appeal to the undecided's? That's what he will be thinking about when picking his VP.

And it still has to be somebody with the qualities mentioned earlier in addition to being appealing to the less extreme right or moderates.

Trying to steal D votes from Biden is a lost cause. He might get some because Biden is sooo bad but they exist in the same pool of Ds that hate Trump with a passion and wouldn't vote for Trump if he ran against Bozo the clown.

By mcfarm - Jan. 24, 2024, 12:37 p.m.
Like Reply

I agree WX. They should think long and hard but if the job President is dangled infront of a bunch of people who have ego's twice the size as normal they will accept the offer.....of course they would have to win election after this

By mcfarm - Jan. 24, 2024, 12:44 p.m.
Like Reply

joe blow "says he would turn it down. Hank the Hoser "says he would not accept"...MM these people when ask is a long way from hypotheticals....one fine example is Pence himself, you ought to see this mansion Pence has bought up here. Hell you could house 1/2 the aliens and still have room for a party

By 12345 - Jan. 24, 2024, 2:21 p.m.
Like Reply

GEE-WHIZ... JUST THINK; IF HE CHOOSES TIM & WINS THE WH.... CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THE RACIAL SLURS THAT WOULD FLY? THE RADICALS WOULD BE MORE DANGEROUS THAN WHAT THEY ALREADY ARE!!

IMO, >>>>>>>>>>>>>

VIVEK WOULD NEVER REFUSE.

LAKE, CAN GO JUMP IN ONE, AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.

NOME & HALEY WITH RUMORS OF INFIDELITY, MAY JUST FIT RIGHT IN.

PENCE WOULD BE THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN

By metmike - Jan. 24, 2024, 3:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

I agree with the opinion that Vivek would probably accept, even though he said he would turn it down in the article above.

While he was campaigning, he stated that "Donald Trump was the greatest president in history and changed it to greatest president in the 21st century".

https://www.politico.com/video/2023/08/24/vivek-ramaswamy-praises-trump-best-president-of-the-21st-century-1037286

Trump loves this guy and he lines up exactly with Trumps ideologies and he was already Trump's mouthpiece when he was running for president himself and he's the smartest of all of them. 

I'm pretty sure that Vivek would take the job.

I like numerous of Vivek's positions.

Here he is telling  the 100% truth, based on the authentic science and evidence and being attacked for it:

NEW: Vivek Ramaswamy Doubles Down on His Climate Denialism

https://democrats.org/news/new-vivek-ramaswamy-doubles-down-on-his-climate-denialism/

++++++++++

But the mainstream and majority of people are unable to believe the authentic truth about the fake climate crisis anymore because the manufactured, fake truth has replaced it and been repeated millions of times.

But those are words. Here's the scientific proof.....again. I've got hundreds of other posts that prove it with authentic facts, evidence and science that profoundly debunk the fake climate crisis, false narratives as an independent, objective atmospheric scientist not having a money making position which is rewarded by the creation of this problem.

Death by GREENING!            

37 responses |        

Started by metmike - May 11, 2021, 2:31 p.m.     

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/69258/

So, of course  this guy has tremendous credibility for me. Many of his other contrarian positions ring true to my fact checking and truth discernment.

I disagree with a couple of human,  ethical positions of his that the Ds have right but a person like me is never going to find a candidate that represents all their views. They don't exist.

By 12345 - Jan. 24, 2024, 8:06 p.m.
Like Reply

"Mother of Presidents"

"Mother of Presidents" is sometimes used to refer to Ohio. Seven United States Presidents were born in Ohio. They are Ulysses S. Grant (Point Pleasant), Rutherford Birchard Hayes (Delaware), James Abram Garfield (Orange Township - now Moreland Hills, Ohio), Benjamin Harrison (North Bend), William McKinley (Niles), William Howard Taft (Cincinnati), and Warren Gamaliel Harding (Corsica, now Blooming Grove). William Henry Harrison, born in Virginia but settled in Ohio, is also claimed as an Ohio president.

By metmike - Jan. 25, 2024, 12:48 p.m.
Like Reply

That's a pretty amazing fact, Jean.

Considering that Ohio has the 7th highest population. 1/3rd of CA and TX.

Population Estimate for 2023

RankStateFIPS CodePopulation
1California0600038,965,193
2Texas4800030,503,301
3Florida1200022,610,726
4New York3600019,571,216
5Pennsylvania4200012,961,683
6Illinois1700012,549,689
7Ohio3900011,785,935
8Georgia1300011,029,227
9North Carolina3700010,835,491
10Michigan2600010,037,261

Ohio did get a 40+ year head start, compared to the top 3 most populated states when it came to statehood:

The United States in Order of Statehood

https://www.senclewises.com/statehood.html

By mcfarm - Jan. 25, 2024, 3:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean, Indiana could nearly claim Harrison. He moved here as a young man and spent many years here. He actually lost the popular vote as he ran for President but won the electoral college. Only back then Americans pretty much all knew the constitution and there was not the controversy about that win. We went ahead an claimed Lincoln and have parks and roads named after him as he had the far superior rep