WHAT POSSESSES PEOPLE TO HATE THEMSELVES
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - Dec. 27, 2023, 7:43 a.m.

SO MUCH, THEY NEED TO MAKE A SPECTACLE OF THEMSELVES?!

SLAP ME, PLEASE  1 MINUTE

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 27, 2023, 12:13 p.m.
Like Reply

jean

What a coincidence that you posted this link.

I knew nothing about this sport until 2 days ago.

I was at my daughter and son in laws house for the 3rd day in a row, celebrating the Christmas holidays. After a few hours, we broke up into 2 groups. 

1. The women, kids and adults not into sports went downstairs and watched shows that they were interested in.

2. The 3 males there at the time that love sports, stayed upstairs and watched sports.

I knew nothing about this particular sport and my son in law played tons of clips just like this one. Since you were watching with a females brain, your impression was totally different than ours.

What caused him to play this was our discussion about boxing. Like my son in law, I love watching boxing No matter who is fighting, I have always LOVED watching boxing.......ALOT!

I NEVER watch boxing on our tv at home because of all the stuff available to watch, boxing is the thing that my wife hates the most...........with her female brain.

++++++++++++++++++

So the 3 of us men with sports loving male brains, agreed this is a dumb sport but totally enjoyed watching tons of replays and seriously analyzing the dynamics of what causes the advantages and knock outs. 

Would I actually pay to watch this?

Maybe. In the comfort of my home.

Again, I have loved watching boxing, at least since being in middle school. This is just separating out the most intense element of boxing........the knock out and tweaking it.

In boxing, getting a knock out means that you win in the most dramatic, convincing fashion possible. A boxing loving person will view this new sport much different than those that don't appreciate boxing.

Like I told the other 2 guys watching with me (who are both black).....this looks like mainly, huge powerful white guys that can generate tremendous force.........with no speed, agility, skill or athletic ability.

When you dial in those other elements, which is what is needed to excel at boxing  blacks have a huge advantage. 

This sport is clearly very 1 dimensional and extremely brutal but one of our favorite videos to watch  are Mike Tyson's knock outs.

Mike Tyson's Best Brutal Knockouts    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWFo04CFt18

Mike Tyson - TOP 13 GREATEST KNOCKOUTS [HD]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtn237lNGkc

Mike Tyson - All Knockouts of the Legend - YouTube

I would never start a thread on this topic and share these links because its probably offensive to many readers but since you brought it up........its a fascinating part of the primal, brutal mentality in many male brains.

Those of us that were born with this and have learned the principles of respect, empathy/caring and compassion for human beings  know that actions like what we see in these videos, though very stimulating and enjoyable are to be confined and controlled based on the laws/rules in a civilized society......and sports.

And these are totally people that WANT to do it!!

Doing the exact same thing that featured 1 person as a victim would be extraordinarily offense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By metmike - Dec. 27, 2023, 9:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike Tyson - ALL KNOCKOUTS IN - SLOW MOTION [FULL HD]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Ma84Ydr5k