IS BIDENS' PAL, "ZEL" ....COMING TO AMERICA?
1 response | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - Dec. 13, 2023, 7:06 p.m.

CAUTION: REDACTED  13 MINUTES

THIS IS THE 3RD TIME IN A MONTH, I'VE HEARD THE RUMBLINGS OF IT.

WOULD IT SURPRISE ME? NOT IN THE LEAST.

"Zelensky is HATED in Ukraine and is being REPLACED" says Ex-CIA Agent

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 13, 2023, 7:41 p.m.
Like Reply

I don't know if all of this is factually but its a certainty, using critical thinking that the majority of people in Ukraine will vote him out the next opportunity they get(he's blocked elections). 

Many of those hate him because of what he's done to his country. Hundreds of thousands of dead people FOR NOTHING, except being Biden's Puppet to host a war with Russia using their country, their people and United States weapons.

Near 0% chance that he would even run for another term. Ukrainians want the exact opposite of what he caused.

He was elected in 2019 based on promises to negotiate peace with Russia. he betrayed them and caused the worst war in history for his corrupt, self serving interests.

The corruption in Ukraine got worse because of the money gushing in under his reign. 

What would be his platform running again????

He killed off over half their military. All of them had children, wives parents and family that vote. 

Millions left the country.

His war/refusal to accept an agreement to not join NATO is what caused 1 trillion in damages to the country and everything else. 

Of course he will never run. 

People in the US read and hear only about Zelensky, the great hero admired by his people and the world for standing up to Putin.

Who does this to his people and then, even now after clearly losing the war many months ago, keeps pushing to recruit more men to replace the ones he killed off on SUICIDE MISSIONS?

No person in their right mind. I've been saying since the beginning, that this man is dangerous psychopath!!!!

He's been the #1 reason there was no peace. Even today, instead of peace he wants to fight to the last Ukrainians blood because this ego maniac psychopath gets off on all the global attention that he gets from the West that shower and glorify him as a hero.

Who wants peace in Ukraine?            

Started by metmike - Nov. 6, 2023, 8:10 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/100388/