Biden’s Press Conference
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Nov. 16, 2023, 1:38 a.m.

Wow!

People acted as if it’s totally normal for a president tof the most powerful country of the world to need all of his questions to be prepared for him beforehand as well as who ias going to ask the Questions.

Then, besides already knowing what the questions would be before going out there and preparing, still needing to repeatedly look down at notes numerous time to be able to answer.

+++++++++++++

I do think that it was really great  to meet with Chinas leader. We need to do much, much more extreme epeace making with countries, especially those we disagree with or are adversaries.

Comments
By mcfarm - Nov. 16, 2023, 6:33 a.m.
Like Reply

correction MM...you should of said his answers meaning the made up lies he repeated many times....and the lap dog so called press sits there and takes it all in and reports it so factually. No he did not spend hours with the Chinese dictator who is black mailing him and America. Not he did not travel thousands of miles with the dictator. No he has no plan for the mess he caused in Syria, Iran, Israel etc. And the line of the night had to be when the  guy actually said he knew two young boys who actually "woke up dead" from drug over dose. Imagine the horror of "waking up dead" and our guy Biden was man enough to witness such horror and the press? Well they just lap it up like this is some kind of normal. Darker days are coming for this once great country. And the weakness of this man and his adm is the chief cause. Totally and completely not capable and American knew it when we elected this circus.

By metmike - Nov. 16, 2023, 1:04 p.m.
Like Reply

I’m giving this administration credit for meeting with China, right now and trying to avert WW3 with China on the other side…..despite all their other  decisions having set up the dynamics that got us here.

Russia-Iran-North Korea-China alliance is thanks to Biden. but this helps offset that.

Regardless, we need a strong leader to be the mouthpiece communicating our messages and agenda.

Even if Bidens policies and agenda were a carbon copy of mine, I would want him to step down ASAP!

The reason is that I would never want somebody with such low credibility, confusion, deception and inept at communication skills that all effective political leaders need as a basic requirement.

to represent my causes a person like this can be counterproductive.

when Trump would elaborate on the fake climate crisis, I totally cringed at the dumb things that he stated which HURT the case for people that understand science.

Great for captured minds though.

Anyway, the D party is not dumb on Biden. They can see him and know this. They are pretending that he’s the guy because anything else would admit the truth about him right now.

my money is on Gavin from California.

The vast majority of D voters don’t want Biden. They were being treated as idiots last night with the expectation that D viewers would somehow come with a better impression of Biden.

Unless I’m giving D voters more credit than they deserve.