DO WHATEVER IT TAKES, BUT.......
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - Oct. 24, 2023, 5:13 p.m.

GET TRUMP OFF THE 2024 BALLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL WHAT COWARDS, IMO  I'LL BET THEY EVEN LAY EGGS, THEY'RE SO CHICKEN.  HAAAAHAHAHAAA 

Democrat Judge JUST p****d off 75 million Americans

Comments
By metmike - Oct. 24, 2023, 8:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, Jean!

This is perfect news to share here. Please don't let my response below be a sign to discontinue that. 

"They are having a hard time proving that he moved beyond his 1st amendment rights"

Exactly wrong on that statement by 180 degrees.

They have several times the rock solid evidence needed to convict him and they will have numerous extremely credible people that were part of the diabolical effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election  testifying THE 100% TRUTH against him.

This is just the latest.

Ex-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows granted immunity, tells special counsel he warned Trump about 2020 claims: Sources

https://abcnews.go.com/US/chief-staff-mark-meadows-granted-immunity-tells-special/story?id=104231281

Trump has called Meadows, one of the former president's closest and highest-ranking aides in the White House, a "special friend" and "a great chief of staff -- as good as it gets."

The descriptions of what Meadows allegedly told investigators shed further light on the evidence Smith's team has amassed as it prosecutes Trump for allegedly trying to unlawfully retain power and "spread lies" about the 2020 election. The descriptions also expose how far Trump loyalists like Meadows have gone to support and defend Trump.

But, as described to ABC News, Meadows privately told Smith's investigators that -- to this day -- he has yet to see any evidence of fraud that would have kept now-president Joe Biden from the White House, and he told them he agrees with a government assessment at the time that the 2020 presidential election was the most secure election in U.S. history.

+++++++++++

I've been insisting on that last fact steadfastly for close to 3 years now based on the authentic facts.

Trump supporters will consider Meadows testimony and immunity agreement as him being a traitor and bribed to testify against Trump or go to prison.

However what really is happening is that people can lie and say anything they want in public for political agenda and even do nefarious things sometimes with no consequences. Just like these people pleading guilty/getting immunity in this particular case did after the 2020 election, while they were employed by or completely tied to Trump and far right politics. It's actually part of an effective strategy for most people representing their political party. We see twisted political ads all the time slamming opponents with completely misleading hogwash.........with no consequences.

However, in the court of law, the rules change completely.

You are held accountable for telling the truth because you testify under oath and will be charged with perjury and possible jail time for lying. If you are being charged with something that you feel is unjustified or unfair, you have every opportunity to show the facts which prove you were innocent.

This is unlike outside the courtroom where you don't have to prove a dang thing and can say almost anything, including blatant, convincing sounding lies.

Mark Meadows had to face the TRUTH reality inside the courtroom and without 1 iota of evidence/facts to prove anything he previous stated about the 2020 election being won by Trump, he had no choice but to acknowledge the authentic truth.........or go to prison because the other side has ALL the facts defining the authentic truth, while he had nothing and never had anything except convincing sounding words and completely manufactured, intentionally manufactured scenarios used to bamboozle fellow Rs into believe the big lie. 

As far as being a traitor, that's what he was BEFORE now. A traitor to the US Constitution and our democracy.  A traitor to the TRUTH.

As of today, he came clean and now represents the truth instead of the big lie.

It's not what Trump supporters want to hear, so they will not see it that way.

By metmike - Oct. 24, 2023, 8:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Fake electors scheme to overturn 2020 election            

Started by metmike - Oct. 20, 2023, 11:23 p.m.           

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99830/

I'm telling Trump supporters right now that there is a near 100% chance of Trump being convicted here. 

How it works out is up for grabs but the government has, probably more than 10X the evidence needed to convict him.

Its all authentic evidence. They will have testimony from numerous people that  will be deadly to him to go with the evidence. Fox and far right sources will continue to spin it as Trump being a victim and singled out because he's Donald Trump.

I agree that there are some cases where that happened. The Mueller investigation, for instance.

But not this one. Donald Trump did the crime so now we just find out what the consequences are.

One of them is that when you cause an insurrection and try to overturn the most secure presidential election in history by abusing your power as president, it's ludicrous to allow you to actually run for political office again.

This would be like allowing a perpetrator of violent crimes of sexual assault against children to be hired as a 1st grade teacher. 

Regardless of whatever harsh penalties that are justified, you would never give the person who committed the crimes, the position that they used to exploit the crimes.

I realize that he's innocent until proven guilty too. But we've seem the Mt. Everest sized pile of evidence against him with nothing to contradict that.

The crazy false narratives about practicing his first amendment rights are complete, utter nonsense. That works great on Fox news where the truth and laws don't matter

By metmike - Oct. 24, 2023, 8:33 p.m.
Like Reply

The Big Lie            

Started by joj - Sept. 9, 2023, 10:06 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98825/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98825/#98834

On a related note. 

The current president is the worst in history by a very wide margin for the U.S. and the world and his policies and leadership have us on the brink of WW3!

So disastrous  that I still can't imagine the Ds will have him run in 2024. They just can't be that ignorant. 

However, if he is the D guy on the ballet, I have never so NOT ______ in my life for somebody running for a political office.

I would not just vote for ANYBODY other than Joe Biden but I would vote for ANYBODY that could keep Biden from being president again. 

That means seriously contemplating voting for Trump who by all legit standards, should not even be on the ballet. 

What Trump did should totally disqualify him............but Biden is even LESS qualified and MORE  harmful. 

If Trump and Biden are the 2 on the ballet, the bigger criminal doing more harm to the world is the one that I will try to keep from being president again with my vote based on current thoughts.

Think about how crazy that it is that we aren't even having a battle between anybody else running for their party.

Instead, Trump has already got the R spot locked up if he gets to run and the Ds aren't giving their people any other choice but Biden.

If this were Reagan vs Obama both very effective and popular presidents, then that would make sense.

But its the exact opposite. Hundreds of much better qualified people to run for president  in this country and the 2 absolutely worst candidates are the ones we have.

And they are running for their 2nd terms after we witnessed who they are and the damage they did.

And they have huge leads!

You wonder why things are so messed up?  

Actually, things being messed up are what is causing it and most of the other really bad things.  Bad leadership, bad policies and voters accepting it or even being convinced with propaganda and DISinformation by media sources and others to keep voting for it. 

Extremely tumultous year+ coming up            

11 responses |                

Started by metmike - Sept. 12, 2023, 3:04 p.m.            

By 12345 - Oct. 24, 2023, 8:52 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ THAT'S TOO MUCH READING FOR MY EYES, YET. (COULD ALSO BE THE LIGHT SCREEN... I DON'T KNOW)  ALL I'VE BASICALLY DONE IS WATCH VIDEOS, SINCE THAT "PUZZLE" OF YOURS DID ME IN.  LOL

I DID SKIM THRU IT.  PERSONALLY, I'VE NEVER CARED FOR MEADOWS... JUST LIKE MCCARTHY, MCCONNEL & THE LIKE.  

By metmike - Oct. 24, 2023, 9:36 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean!

When I get typing..........the words won't stop (-:

By metmike - Oct. 27, 2023, 2:29 p.m.
Like Reply

The Big Lie is expanding: Majority of Republicans now insist Trump never tried to overturn election

As Trump's legal saga unfolds, his followers are sticking their heads in the sand

https://www.salon.com/2023/10/27/the-big-lie-is-expanding-majority-of-now-insist-never-tried-to-overturn/

++++++++++++++++++

Here's a short one for you, Jean:

99%+ chance of Trump being convicted because HE DID THIS and there's 10 times the evidence needed to conclusively prove it!