Trump's assets
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Sept. 28, 2023, 3:59 p.m.

Wow. Mrs Rush Limbaugh sells her 2 acres in Palm Beach for 140 million. There are 2.3 acres of wooded area near Mara Lago for sale for 150 million. Yes the judge in charge of Trumps trial on financial dealings in NY has placed a value of 18 million on Trumps 20 acre estate. Here we go again with our now daily 2 tiered justice system. A mistake you say. Hardly. This judge is an idiot trying to prove that Trump's assets do not match what he claims they are worth. So the judge can have his opinion, the accountants who put Trumps papers together can have theirs, the jury can have an opinion, the NY Times can have an opinion and no matter how far off all of those estimates are Trump cannot have an opinion of his own assets. Hell of world the libs are carving out for everyone.

Comments
By 12345 - Sept. 28, 2023, 10:36 p.m.
Like Reply

I LIVED IN FLORIDA (W. PALM BEACH) & SAW HOW THE MERRIWEATHER POST PROPERTY, NOW... THE TRUMP PROPERTY... WAS DETERIORATING, FROM SITTING EMPTY FOR SO MANY YEARS.  WHAT A SHAME THAT WAS.  I WAS GLAD WHEN TRUMP BOUGHT IT.  I KNEW HE'D MAKE IT A VERY SPECIAL PLACE.

ENVY, IS SOOOOOOOOO EVIL!!  THIS "JUSTICE" SYSTEM IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE!

By metmike - Sept. 29, 2023, 12:29 a.m.
Like Reply

Here’s how Donald Trump’s NY fraud ruling impacts his businesses

https://nypost.com/2023/09/27/how-donald-trumps-ny-fraud-ruling-impacts-his-businesses/

++++++++++++++++

This case seems extremely odd to me.

By mcfarm - Sept. 29, 2023, 10:59 a.m.
Like Reply

Odd you say? Well how about using some common sense here. Trump, although the devil to many, has employed thousands, and built billions worth of assets in NY. His existence has been very good for NY. What jobs and assets did any New Yorker now bitching about Trump ever create? Bet I hear crickets.

By metmike - Sept. 29, 2023, 1:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, mcfarm,

Odd as in I'm on your side with regards to this one(I think) but am very busy now and don't have time to do fact checks on the information.

This clearly appears to be a case of them intentionally singling out Trump and punishing him unfairly because they hate him.

Thats especially  sad because it plays into the Trump is entirely a victim that never does anything wrong false narrative from the Rs.

But I get why that sells and why they think that. 

The Ds and DOJ CREATED this monster when they conducted a 2.5 year bogus, Mueller Witch hunt. 

Special Counsel Durham Testifies             

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96516/

Regardless, it's doesn't negative 1 iota of his guilt for trying to overturn the results of the 2020 election:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/99142/#99143

In our extreme politically divisive world, the Ds are convinced that Trump is guilty of EVERYTHING.

The Rs are convinced Trump is innocent of EVERYTHING.

And everybody goes to their favorite news sources that tell them what they want to hear/read based on their political affiliation.

And those news sources have a business model based on ratings/selling advertisements (which is what determines profits) that intentionally interprets the news to maximize capturing their target audience(by telling them what they want to hear/read).

By mcfarm - Oct. 4, 2023, 7 a.m.
Like Reply

and add to all that you said MM...an totally unqualified judge who did not even the statutes involved and the bragged upon his bias and prejudice against Trump. This, no matter how you total your total hate for a man is about as far from justice as one could get...
But hey what the heck this is Trump and he is way below fair justice. Just ask any lib and they are quick to just throw the law out the window.

By joj - Oct. 5, 2023, 6:53 a.m.
Like Reply

"this is Trump and he is way below fair justice"

Hundreds of insurrectionists sit in jail for crimes they committed that Trump incited and led.  But he walks free.  If there was any justice in this land Trump would already be in jail, and for the rest of his life.  If Trump is reelected that might be the end of our republic.  The DOJ is the enemy.  The FBI is the enemy.  The court system is the enemy.  The military is the enemy (generals Milley, Kelly, Mattis ....).  The press is the enemy.  

I beg the MAGA cult out there.  Loyalty to Trump is a one-way street.

By mcfarm - Oct. 5, 2023, 7:20 a.m.
Like Reply

there are many members here who could write a book on the hundreds of illegal stunts our doj, fbi, cia, nsa, court system etc have pulled. But this is not the new kind of justice where you pick a guy out and then find a crime, this is old fashioned justice where you find crime and it has been nothing but criminal with these organizations for years. Where have you been to of missed it? Must be so nice just to sit and bath in lib land never worry about reality.

By joj - Oct. 5, 2023, 7:44 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

At least you did not refute my main point.  Trump walks free for his crime of insurrection while his followers sit in jail.

By metmike - Oct. 5, 2023, 8:13 a.m.
Like Reply

"Trump walks free for his crime of insurrection while his followers sit in jail."

This is profound. This another post of the week! What Trump did, abusing his power as president, including diabolical schemes trying to overturn the most secure presidential election in history is treason. A blatant violation of his duty to Americans and commitment to serve our democracy/Constitution.

His not being locked up is pretty absurd but actually being the leading candidate for the R party by a wide margin, is surreal.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/surreal

surreal

adjective             

strange; not seeming real; like a dream:    NIGHTMARE!

Driving through the total darkness was a slightly surreal experience.

+++++++++++++++

Tens of millions of Trump supporters with captured brains have become a surreal reality as we approach the 2024 presidential election. 

By mcfarm - Oct. 5, 2023, 2:35 p.m.
Like Reply

you want fair? How about a sitting congressman actually pulling an alarm, which is the exact same crime many are sitting in jail and charged with? Kind of silly for him to then lie about the reasons all the saying Trump supporters are different. Trump is different. Anyone with an R after their name is different. Hell what will come next, white people are different. Just keep right on the road and when they finally reach the end and come for you it just may be too late.

By metmike - Oct. 5, 2023, 11:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Jamaal Bowman’s fire alarm stunt was criminal and unethical. Journos want it to go away

https://nypost.com/2023/10/04/bowman-pulling-the-fire-alarm-was-criminal-and-unethical-journos-want-it-to-go-away/