are 11 dog bites an accident?
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Sept. 27, 2023, 7:29 p.m.

So Biden's dog has bitten the 11th secret service agent and the WH is calling it an accident. I have been lucky enough to have had dogs my entire life. Many have been my best friend while they were here. Watched a dog expert last nite and his opinion is there is something way wrong with the way that dog is being raised. I agree as none, not one, of my many dogs has bitten me or another human. Luck? Maybe, but probably not. There is something way wrong going on with the WH dog and it will be so sad when one day it will all be blamed on the poor dog. The 11th time is not accidental.

Comments
By metmike - Sept. 28, 2023, 8:19 a.m.
Like Reply

This really is crazy, mcfarm!

Joe Biden’s Dog, Now Viewed as “Significant Hazard” to White House Personnel, Records 11th “Biting Incident”

How does this keep happening?!

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2023/09/joe-biden-dog-commander-bites

Maybe the dog was trained by the DOJ/FBI and is pathologically conditioned to sniff out and  defend the Biden's from anybody that appears to possibly be threatening the BIden's with information that might tie them to nefarious activities (-:

By 12345 - Sept. 28, 2023, 10:44 p.m.
Like Reply

WELLLLLL... I'D BE PRETTY RABID IF BIDEN OWNED ME!!  JUST THINK OF THE TENSION THAT THE POOR DOG HAS TO FACE.

I'VE NEVER HAD A BITER FOR A DOG & I'VE HAD 5 AT A TIME... ALL IN THE HOUSE.  THE FAMILY BABIES USED TO STICK THEIR LITTLE HANDS IN THE DOG DISH, AS THE DOGS WERE EATING, & PICK UP A KIBBLE & EITHER EAT IT, THEMSELVES, OR... GIVE IT TO THE DOGS.  LOL  YEP, I TAUGHT THE BABIES TO EAT DOG FOOD!!  LOLOLOL