chris wallace and the debate
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Sept. 13, 2023, 7:48 p.m.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12510859/megyn-kelly-hunter-biden-joe-biden-business.html

MM, as we had a debate {argument} about Chris Wallace and his terrible behavior at the debate it was a surprise to find this today. Kelly seems to agree that Wallace stepped right where he should of never gone. I tried to tell the same back then but you were all about defending him for some reason, Trump bias I suppose. Anyway this exchange she is talking about right here should of been dug deep into the moment it came up, not now, years later after Biden has become President, been black mailed by foreigners to the tune of millions and put our country in extreme jeopardy. Who knows if Wallace had been just 1/2 the professional you tried to portray  we might of avoided years of fake Russian hoax;x fbI corruption, nearly overturned elections, and all the rest that Obama, hil and biden have brought this country. Kelly sure seems upset, now years later and Trump?  Well he was right as rain and then mocked for years for even bringing the subject up.

Comments
By metmike - Sept. 13, 2023, 9:54 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

You continue to be convinced that Trump is always a victim and believe anybody that suggests it and remember every incident that doesn't go well for him as Trump being a victim(because he TELLS YOU to think that).

Good news again for you!

I have the actual event and authentic facts to help you out with the truth if you want to follow that.

The fact is that people claimed Wallace was a bad moderator because President Trump continually  ran over Wallace and Wallace let him do it by being too nice of a guy NOT the other way around. Not because Wallace cut Trump off as your flawed memory wants to remember........the exact opposite.

Your idea of a good debate, apparently would have been to just give the floor to Trump and let him go on endlessly and whatever he wanted to say............and he got away with doing that too much of the time. 

This cost Trump the debate and alot of voters. People don't like mean bullies that won't shut up, regardless of what they are saying, mcfarm.  

Here ya go:

Re: Re: Re: Schumer on Filibuster then and now            

By metmike - Jan. 13, 2022, 7:10 p.m.                        

In the debate with Wallace as moderator, Trump shot himself in the foot with his extremely rude and disrespectful behavior. Nobody made him act that way.

The biggest problem with Chris Wallace is that he let Trump run over him.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80296/#80333

Republicans and Democrats agree: Chris Wallace should never moderate a debate again

https://nationalpost.com/entertainment/television/republicans-and-democrats-agree-chris-wallace-should-never-moderate-a-debate-again

Wallace meekly attempted to moderate Trump’s countless, loud interjections, telling him at one point, “I think that the country would be better served if we allowed both people to speak with fewer interruptions. I’m appealing to you, sir, to do that.”

It’s no easy job for anyone to moderate someone like Trump, who follows that age-old rhetoric: if you talk the loudest, you win.

With a docile Wallace repeatedly and politely asking Trump to “please let him speak” and gently reminding him, “I’m the moderator of this debate and I would like you to let me ask my question,” it was as if the news anchor were standing in front of a tornado asking it to kindly step aside.

One would think if anyone were pleased by the debate debacle, it would be Trump, who seemed to spit every thought in his head into the mic, unrestrained. But after the program, he posted a series of tweets criticizing the news anchor, including a meme showcasing himself, versus Biden, versus Wallace. He also retweeted several posts demanding Wallace apologize to Americans for his performance, and saying that “he personified why the American public at large distrust the media.”

++++++++++++++++++

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/80296/#80334

By metmike - Jan. 13, 2022, 7:39 p.m.            

Debate-watchers say Biden won first debate, but most felt "annoyed" — CBS News poll

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-won-debate-first-presidential-biden-trump/

image001-11.png

Blaming this on Chris Wallace and supposedly the lib MSM out to get Trump is ludicrous mcfarm. Trump caused this entirely with his behavior.

++++++++++++++++++++++

To review what happened in this debate.

1. Trump was completely out of control NOT abiding by the debate rules and NOT following the attempts by moderator Chris Wallace to try to reign in his shouting, bullying and refusing to let Biden have opportunities to talk. 

2.  Almost everybody watching with a few objective brains found Trump's relentless bullying to be very offensive. Note the poll results above.

3. Because Trump caused himself to lose the debate badly because of his unaccetable behavior, he responded by blaming it on Chris Wallace. Making an absurd claim, of all things that Wallace didn't let him talk enough. 

4. All of the people in Donald Trump's cult believed everything Trump said, blaming his loss on Wallace and ignored every objective, authentic fact describing what really happened.

+++++++++++

mcfarm,

Biden did a horrible job in the debate. He seemed confused and lost at times and said a ton of bogus things. It should have been easy to crush him, by clearly communicating facts to contradict him while following respect protocols . Instead, Trump acted like a  disrespectful bully to him and the moderator. As a result, almost twice as many people thought worse of him than did those that thought better of him.

By metmike - Sept. 13, 2023, 10:03 p.m.
Like Reply

It's right there above AGAIN for you mcfarm. You wouldn't believe it 3+ years ago or in any discussions since then but still have a chance to believe the proven truth now. The truth about this isn't going to change but as joj stated over the weekend:  " The life of a big lie requires repetition."

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98825/

You can bring the same thing up in 2024, 2025, 2026 and forever but the facts are the facts, similar to the Mt. Everest amount of  facts that proved the 2020 election was the most secure presidential election in history.

People lying to you about it at FOX and other places will never change those facts.

By mcfarm - Sept. 14, 2023, 7:08 a.m.
Like Reply

very good, you finally agree with me!  I like Kelly and the other women's take on Wallace. Makes sense that the moderator should not be part of the debate and he should for the most part get out of the way   but libs frequently insert themselves into big gov, big media, big pharma, big education and try to run most every ones life, so what's new, they might as well run the debate which is weird how they are most always chosen to be the moderator....almost like a big plan ain't it?

By metmike - Sept. 14, 2023, 8:38 a.m.
Like Reply

"very good, you finally agree with me!"

Thanks, mcfarm!