Prediction
21 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Sept. 2, 2023, 7:50 p.m.

GOP will start impeachment of Biden during mid-2024 as the presidential race heats up.

On what grounds?  Oh, I don't know.   For being Hunter's dad?

Comments
Re: Prediction
0 likes
By cutworm - Sept. 3, 2023, 10:54 a.m.
Like Reply

IMHO I don't think they will try impeachment. 3 reasons. Not enough Senate republicans to expel. No one wants Harris as president. The Bill Clinton impeachment hurt the pubs.

By mcfarm - Sept. 3, 2023, 11:32 a.m.
Like Reply

well joj, if you fail to see the blatant corruption, high crimes and misdemeanors, treason, the selling of America to the tune of over 50 million dollars to the Biden crime family, this late in the game you are beyond help. Personally for those reason cutworm gave I agree and do not care if they do impeach or not, I would much rather them pass an age rule so Trump/Biden neither can run. Also pass one for congress as we now have nearly a 1/2 dozen members that have long passed the time they should of retired but do not have the grace to do so.

By metmike - Sept. 3, 2023, 3:26 p.m.
Like Reply

" For being Hunter's dad?"

Thanks much, joj!

This is true. But you left out the most important  99.9% related to that!

The  Absurd claim by the Ds and MSM that Hunter was a bad boy and acted independently of Joe is just blatantly false nonsense that is completely obliterated by all the objective facts.

It defies critical thinking but that's ok(NOT).

We live in a political world that doesn't rely on critical thinking anymore.

In 2023, people just go to the sources that provide them with  the news the way they want to hear/read it.

Those sources know who is tuning in and how to manipulate their base as well as how to manufacture the most convincing propaganda and DISinformation to exploit the advanced communications technology and maximize mind capturing.

There's an interesting element to this principle. 

Both parties do this. However, each party only recognizes clearly when THE OTHER PARTY is doing it, while they're having  THEIR minds captured by THEIR party in blissful ignorance of being victimized themselves.

Great post/thread started on it here:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98354/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/98352/

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#82711

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#82438

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#86468

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#88222

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#88686

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#90063

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#89534

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#91174

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#92454

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#95340

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/77011/#97512

By metmike - Sept. 3, 2023, 3:46 p.m.
Like Reply

cutworm,

That makes great sense. 

Ironically, Trump was impeached for trying to investigate the LEGIT corruption by Joe Biden. 

Not made up corruption from Rs.  Real world, by all authentic standards blatant corruption...........except for those that don't want it to be true and/or are censoring/covering it up.

The DOJ, MSM and Ds colluding on this is extremely powerful. 

The mechanism to fight it(R investigation), has been enough to expose it but not enough to result in any legal consequences.

There's a near 0 chance to impeach Biden with the votes needed in both the senate and house.

However,  the authentic evidence, data/facts is very compelling.

cutworms case makes good sense overall for the American people/country.

The biggest concern that I have is that the cover up has made this 10 times worse than Watergate. 

Should we let such a violation of justice and collusion by these powerful entities to violate ethics and accountability for their favored people,  just..........go without consequences?

The American people deserve the truth. 

1. The blatantly corrupt Mueller investigation was based on massive lies........but he completely escaped consequences and accomplished his objective(convince people that Trump and some of his people had a relationship with Russia and Russia's meddling influenced the outcome of the election-complete bs)

2. Trump's first impeachment was based on lies but it goes down as an impeachment.

In some ways, exposing the Biden corruption, helps to vindicate Trump for the injustice of his nonsense impeachment. So it kills 2 injustice birds with 1 stone.

Don't misunderstand me on Trump. The man deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison for what he did to try to overturn the 2020 election.

But the truth is the truth and a lie is a lie regardless of the party.

Both parties partake in plenty of truths and lies, despite Americans assigning all the lies to the other party and all the truths to their party.

By metmike - Sept. 4, 2023, 10:35 a.m.
Like Reply

Scrambling: White House Asserts ‘Executive Privilege’ To Hide Biden Bribery Scheme

https://www.americainsider.org/2023/09/03/white-house-scrambles-to-protect-hunter-and-joe-biden-records-with-using-executive-privilege/

As the investigation continues into Joe Biden’s involvement in his son Hunter’s illegal business activity, the White House is scrambling to defend the president.

To prevent the release of 200 documents involving Biden from the National Archives (NARA), the White House is claiming “executive privilege.”

The documents are related to Hunter Biden’s business interactions with the Office of the Vice President during the Obama administration, according to America First Legal (AFL). America First Legal filed a lawsuit to obtain records from NARA.

This includes communications between January 2011 and December 2013 with the name of Hunter Biden’s company, “Rosemont Seneca. ”NARA is refusing to release the records because of “confidential advice” between then-Vice President Joe Biden and White House advisers.   861 records were provided by the NARA because they did not fall under “executive privilege.”

“Release would disclose confidential advice between the President and his advisors, or between such advisors,” NARA told AFL.

Biden used a number of fake email aliases while serving as vice president. The NARA is also refusing to hand over these records.  Biden’s fake names included “Robert Peters,” “Robin Ware,” and “JRB Ware.”

Gene Hamilton, America First Legal Vice President and General Counsel, said, “These records provide even more evidence that no daylight existed between Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings and the Office of the Vice President during the Obama Administration.”

“The evidence accumulating against the Biden family’s malfeasance is staggering,” he added.

+++++++++++++

I really like cutworm's points in this thread.
We also appreciate joj opening the discussion.

However, for me the objective is NOT to impeach Biden. It's to expose his blatant malfeasance and especially the widespread, blanket cover ups/censorship by the DOJ, MSM and Ds colluding with each other.

How can this country move forward with these corrupted gatekeepers controlling narratives and determining outcomes based on their political agenda's/objectives?

The impeachment process will provide Congress with additional investigative powers that will help  root out evidence that is being protected at any cost right now.

Thoughts?

By metmike - Sept. 4, 2023, 4:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Rejected Plea Deal            

21 responses |          

Started by metmike - July 27, 2023, 7:14 p.m.   

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/97654/

By joj - Sept. 4, 2023, 7:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Here's another prediction for ya'll.

Joe Biden will never be indicted let alone convicted of a crime in his life.  (Although he may be impeached by the spineless GOP Trump puppets)

Trump, the convicted criminal, will likely be convicted of further crimes.

By WxFollower - Sept. 4, 2023, 9:06 p.m.
Like Reply

joj said:

"Joe Biden will never be indicted let alone convicted of a crime in his life."

---------------------------

joj,

Are you saying this because you don't think he actually committed any crimes or is it because of another reason?

Prediction
0 likes
By metmike - Sept. 4, 2023, 9:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, joj.

I agree 100%!

I'm very ok with that too. 

However, I would like to see his crimes exposed, as well as the covering up and corruption by the DOJ and MSM so that the American people can see the evidence.

Whether they want to believe it or pretend it's a product of the pro Trump cult.......is their choice.

There is almost no way Trump will not be convinced of MANY, MANY crimes.

His only chance would be to get an R elected that would pardon him which would be one of  the biggest travesties of justice in American history. 

This is actually Vivek's game plan and the biggest thing I have against a guy that sees the climate crisis for what it is. 

0 likes
By cutworm - Sept. 4, 2023, 9:44 p.m.
Like Reply

joj said:

"Joe Biden will never be indicted let alone convicted of a crime in his life."

With the current DOJ that does nothing with the info on Hunter's laptop, the testimony of Bobilinskey (sp), the age and dementia of Biden that is probably a true statement. 

By joj - Sept. 5, 2023, 6:39 a.m.
Like Reply

WxFollower,

I think he is probably guilty of influence-pedaling, the sort of corruption that is not a crime.  Certainly, minor league stuff when compared to Trump/Cushner/Saudis corruption, but wrong nevertheless.  

When a reputable source asserts that Biden is a criminal, I'll sit up and take notice.  Why anyone would even look at Fox as a news source is beyond me after their texts showed they knowingly lied about the election being stolen.  (settled the case for 780 million dollars)

I'll take the Wall Street Journal as a source (conservatively biased but not liars) if you will take the NY Times as a source (liberally biased but not liars).

By mcfarm - Sept. 5, 2023, 6:52 a.m.
Like Reply

such a typical non-rational, silly response JOJ. At least 3 people came here in this thread and all said they do not care if Biden is impeached or not. Not one person cheering to Biden to go to jail and yet this is the typical lib response. Might as well be talking climate change with a silly lib we would wind up at the same destination.

Prediction
0 likes
By metmike - Sept. 5, 2023, 10:30 a.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

I realize that you are just communicating this way out of habit and based on the divisive politics stamped into everybody's mentality from the sources we all go to.........like Fox, that intentionally does this to tell viewers what they want to hear and massively escalates the divisiveness intentionally as they fill the heads of their captured brains with thoughts that reap ratings rewards.........which is entirely what they are about, exactly as joj stated. They're in the business of making money, and spreading a 1 sided ideology,  not telling objective truths.

I would like to objectively point out that unlike joj's post, which pointed to a general attack on R sources and a general mentality of a group that he disagrees with, your post is loaded with specific attacks on a specific person.........otherwise known as a personal attack.

I'm not telling you this as a warning and feel its unlikely it will result in some sort of change but instead to specifically use it as an example of what causes one of the biggest problems that we have in  communicating respectfully.

what happens in a conversation like this between people that affiliate strongly with opposite political sides,  is that if 1 party takes comments as personal, even if the other side offended them unintentionally and accidentally, the human nature response is to defend themselves with what they feel is a justified personal attack directed at the source which attacked them.

In this case, joj taking it personal would be the immediate response from every human being because it WAS personal. 

mcfarm,

This could very well be how you felt when joj started this thread, which was clearly a confrontational, one liner bashing an R mentality IN GENERAL. 

Your response in the last post was to attack him back with a REAL personal attack.

The difference between a personal attack and the way that joj communicates may be hard for some people to appreciate but I'll help to point out the difference. 

The underlined/bold words below are those used in personal attacks that go beyond making good points about why that person's opinion is wrong/you disagree with them.

Are you right and joj is wrong because he is silly? Because he is non-rational?

I know joj pretty well and he is the complete opposite of silly and non rational. He's very educated and astoundingly contemplative/analytical.

What actually happens when somebody resorts to name calling to attack a person that MIScharacterizes that person with unflattering verbiage is that it 100% backfires on the credibility of the person doing the personal attack.

mcfarm:  "such a typical non-rational, silly response JOJ. At least 3 people came here in this thread and all said they do not care if Biden is impeached or not. Not one person cheering to Biden to go to jail and yet this is the typical lib response. Might as well be talking climate change with a silly lib we would wind up at the same destination."

++++++++++++++++

Since echo chambers are everywhere (they define group think/tribalism and feed it)  and they condition people to make personal attacks on anybody that disagrees with them, I totally understand where you are coming from because of this,  mcfarm. But there is a much better way!

Think about this. Will joj be more likely to have an intelligent, respectful, productive conversation with somebody that describes him (sincerely) as educated/contemplative or with somebody that calls him silly, non-rational?

Same topic, same disagreement but the verbiage to describe the other person determines whether it shuts down good conversation or helps nurture productive discourse.

0 likes
By metmike - Sept. 5, 2023, 12:29 p.m.
Like Reply

To be honest/real about the last post, I could go back and read every post/response that I made to others and probably find me unintentionally violating the principle of personal attacks that I just pointed out on several occasions.

Me, calling a position absurd, for instance might be perceived as a personal attack by the person on the other side of the discussion.

So the point is not just to scold you mcfarm, even though it comes out that way, it's for EVERYBODY INCLUDING ME to think about how the other person is going to perceive our strong opinions when we disagree with them and impulsively blurt out how we feel sincerely but without thinking of the best way for them to receive our opinions with an open mind.

The quickest way to shut down a potentially productive conversation is to use personal attacks!

I appreciate you letting me use you as an example, mcfarm!

By mcfarm - Sept. 5, 2023, 1:06 p.m.
Like Reply

no problem MM. I fully expected exactly what you did there.  Why should I be offended after being called a "spineless puppet"? Please carry on and continue to carry the water.

By metmike - Sept. 5, 2023, 4:44 p.m.
Like Reply

joj: "(Although he may be impeached by the spineless GOP Trump puppets)"

Glad you brought that up, mcfarm!

There's a big difference between calling our elected politicians "spineless puppets" and calling a person here a "spineless puppet".

I've called Donald Trump every name in the book and people who follow him as belonging to a cult. I know that you, cutworm, Jean and others support Trump and don't like these attacks but I try extremely hard to not make it personal.

You're a hard working, extremely patriotic,  farmer that cares deeply about ethics, family, religion and wants honestly, integrity (and age limits) in politics, the MSM and DOJ.

When you read/hear that from somebody, there's often 1 of 2 things going on.

1.  I'm a charlatan trying to butter you up to sell you something or 

2. I'm sincere and want that to serve as the basis of a continued friendship that TRUMPS our disagreements related to politics. 

I also refer to people that follow the fake climate crisis religion as being in a cult and go hard after Mueller, Biden the DOJ and MSM, so you guys realize that when I attack Trump and his cult(which includes you) that I'm obviously NOT political ........unlike joj, who is a member of the opposite party and by that fact, thinks politically.........so you can't cut him the same slack as me but I have news for you.......joj is a very brilliant guy that cares just as much about ethics, integrity, human beings/family  and our country as you do!

I very much understand the mentality at play and appreciate you letting me use you as an example of it in this 1 instance and  explaining why it will usually be detrimental to productive conversations. Often causing the conversation to shut down or both parties being less able to see the points of the other one and more likely to defend their point and make additional personal attacks against the other one. 

0 likes
By cutworm - Sept. 5, 2023, 8:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Refresh my memoire, what felony has Tru8mp been convicted?  

By metmike - Sept. 6, 2023, 4:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Refresh my memory, what felony has Trump been convicted?  

Thanks much cutworm!

Is your point, "innocent until proven guilty"?

Good point.

However,  I watch Fox and read commentaries from the Trump supporting information gatekeepers.

I have never seen a bigger disconnect between what they are telling viewers/readers and the truth/reality.

At least with the fake climate crisis they are correct about us having global warming and some bad things. 

With Trump, the DOJ has 10 times more rock solid, 100% legit evidence than needed to get convictions. 

Sources that state otherwise are bald faced lying to you to tell you what you want to hear. 

Trump tried to overturn the most secure presidential election in history  with diabolical schemes and he's busted. 

Trump absolutely, 1,000%  inspired the January 6th Insurrection.

Ray Epps had no impact. That's a laughable manufactured conspiracy theory. 

Nancy Pelosi did NOT call off the national guard. That's a lie. It was Trump that called off all the metal detectors because he wanted his people to be armed. 

If you listen to Fox/Hannity and Tucker, they are still feeding these blatant lies to people that want to believe them. Broadcast charlatans with no ethical standards, victimizing Rs for ratings and self serving agenda. 

Exact same thing with every R politician that pushes this complete BS or that supports Donald Trump because they have to cowtow to Trump or he will cast them out as an outsider and half the R party will immediately reject them ........joj is completely right about them.

In court, the truth is what counts.

Donald Trump's goose is cooked, man. The First Amendment does not entitle people to use diabolical schemes to overturn secure elections because they lost or to inspire Insurrections by people that follow you as a cult leader. 

By metmike - Sept. 6, 2023, 9:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden impeachment talk draws groans from GOP senators

https://www.axios.com/2023/09/06/biden-impeachment-republican-senators-mccarthy

By metmike - Sept. 7, 2023, 9 a.m.
Like Reply

Joe and Hunter Biden are only 2 people that will soon depart from being in the headline news.

Theyve both wrecked their reputations. Joes legacy is in shambles. Even the majority from his own party don’t want him to run again.

He will be remembered most as what we see today. A shell of the person that was once a gifted orator but now embarrassing himself, almost daily with slurred speeches, unsteady, dementia caused stiff walking and  frequent confusion.

im much more concerned with the permanent fixtures that he leaves behind, especially the DOJ.

Seriously, we need to hold their blatantly  corrupt cruds accountable.

These  life long, unelected beaurocrats imposing unequal justice, while covering up crimes of their friends/favorites because they Have unchecked power is very harmful to our country.

By 12345 - Sept. 7, 2023, 10:36 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL