just how corrupt is our current FBI?
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - July 1, 2023, 10:53 a.m.

Don't think we are anywhere near the deepest corruption yet. Now we find Biden had a "secret" phone while wheeling and dealing for cash as VP. Seems our very own FBI or DOJ can now track every phone call made by any American but one....yes Biden's. How is this possible with out corruption? This joker is on a phone taking calls and making calls to foreign communist spy agents in China, Ukrainian who are corrupt as he is, Romanians yearning to in the Biden club offering millions and our FBI knew nothing. We would of been far better off to have SGT Schultz running our FBI, atleast his explanations were truthful. He was either busy eating or sleeping. Our FBI was being being corrupted.

Comments
By 12345 - July 1, 2023, 3:47 p.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - July 1, 2023, 4 p.m.
Like Reply

Re: Re: The US is a very corrupt country            

By metmike - July 1, 2023, 3:53 p.m.            

On the burner phone:

This report appears to be LEGIT!

Hunter Biden Reportedly Used Multiple Burner Phone Apps, Laptop From Hell Reveals

17:14 GMT 26.05.2022

https://sputnikglobe.com/20220526/hunter-biden-reportedly-used-multiple-burner-phone-apps-laptop-from-hell-reveals-1095806329.html

Reporter Calls Hunter’s Secret Foreign Business Phone – Joe Biden Answers

https://slaynews.com/news/reporter-calls-hunter-secret-foreign-business-phone-joe-biden-answers/

In my opinion, John Solomon is a very credible reporter. Biased to the right but I can't remember 1 incident that he was dishonest or lacked solid facts/evidence.

++++++++++++++++

Lot's of really dishonest people use burner phones so they can conduct business and other activities that can't be tracked, especially to protect themselves from an investigation of  their nefarious communications. Not just the smartest man that Joe Biden knows. 

Here's another one from another Big Guy, that attempted to overturn the results of the most secure presidential election in history, including using an Insurrection that he inspired and strategized.

Trump claims ignorance of ‘burner phones’. Here’s how they work

Disposable phones may appeal to anyone trying to hide their identity – whether a criminal or an activist

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/30/donald-trump-burner-phones

Trump discussed ‘burner phones’ several times, John Bolton says

This article is more than 1 year old

Revelation from former national security adviser raises pressure on Trump as lawmakers investigate gaps in January 6 call logs

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/30/trump-john-bolton-burner-phones-capitol-attack-january-6

Trump with John Bolton in July 2019. Bolton said the pair discussed how burner phones were deployed by people as a way of avoiding scrutiny of their calls.

By mcfarm - July 1, 2023, 4:55 p.m.
Like Reply

guess I do not know why Trump talking about burner phones is news. Don't care if he knows about them or not. I would care if he played fast and lose with the FBI and they help hide the fact that he was doing millions of dollars of illegal crap on a burner and then the FBI covered for him for the thousandth time.....you know like Biden who were talking about until for some odd reason you had to bring Trump into it. For all you know he was asking about Bidens burner phones and you don't know do you mm?

By 12345 - July 1, 2023, 5:55 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  MIKE ~ I SURE HOPE YOU'RE NOT LETTIN' TRUMP LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR "ATTIC"

WHY DO YOU THINK BO HAD HIS WEALTHY MEXICAN FRIEND DISH OUT BURNABLES?

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM

WHAT FUNNNNNNNNNNNN

By metmike - July 1, 2023, 6:47 p.m.
Like Reply

"for some odd reason you had to bring Trump into it."

There were 3 reasons that Trump was brought up.

1. mcfarm and jean brought up the topic of burner phones

2. Marketforum is not an echo chamber

3. metmike's mission is to enlighten readers (and himself) with as much information on topics as possible which includes expanding the understanding of  topics. In this case, validating/authenticating your post with additional information, that included going back to 2022 for additional evidence. Also,  what a burner phone is and an example of how another criminal president used one recently. 

By metmike - July 1, 2023, 6:49 p.m.
Like Reply

jean,

I have no clue what your last post means.

By mcfarm - July 2, 2023, 7:11 a.m.
Like Reply

ok MM I see. Sort of. Not really. But in that case why not go back to the all time winner in cheating and collusion and black mail and give a dissertation on the Clintons and burner phones and how to really disable them well when done fooling out FBI?

By 12345 - July 2, 2023, 10:35 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ I DON'T KNOW WHAT PART YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

OBAMA PHONES

By metmike - July 2, 2023, 10:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for the link this time, Jean. I'd never read/heard anything about this (Obama phones) before reading that. 

By 12345 - July 2, 2023, 8:46 p.m.
Like Reply

YOU'RE WELCOME, MIKE ~ I JUST ASSUMED EVERYONE KNEW OF THEM  YOU MIGHT ENJOY THE COUNTLESS VIDEOS & ARTICLES ON THEM ~ THE ORIGINAL "BURNER", MADE CORRUPTION SOOOO EASY.  LOL