Comments
By WxFollower - June 21, 2023, 7:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean, for the link to this fantastic speech by Schiff! I couldn't have said it any better about the Trump supporters. Schiff speaks the truth. Here's the link again:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPpSry9Fr4E

By 12345 - June 21, 2023, 8:03 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL  THAT WAS REALLY FANTASTIC!!  WOOOOOOOT!

NOW, HE CAN TAKE FEINSTEINS' SEAT. HAHAHAHAA

By metmike - June 21, 2023, 8:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks very much, Larry!

Schiff just bamboozled you and millions of others with his usual convincing sounding bs.

What this was about was his continually misleading/lying to the American public  about information that only he was allowed to see based on his position during the corrupt Mueller investigation.

He now wants to do a slight of hand and  make it about the Insurrection and stuff that happened after that which has exactly ZERO to do with why he was censored based ON ADAM SCHIFF's  extremely unethical, dishonest behavior when we counted on him to pass on information that only he had during the Mueller investigation.  

Actually violating his responsibility to the American people who trusted him as a  source, expecting him to pass on accurate information(some being classified) that only he was privy to.

Instead,  he abused that position and used it to lie with impunity because nobody else could speak for the objective truth.

Let me help to clear it up for anybody that didn't get that by showing the facts:

Adam Schiff: There is 'ample evidence' of collusion between Trump campaign, Russians

Feb 14, 2018

USA TODAY

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/14/adam-schiff-there-ample-evidence-collusion-between-trump-campaign-russians/336786002/

WASHINGTON — There is "ample evidence" that the Trump campaign colluded with Russians, but only special counsel Robert Mueller can decide if it's enough to prove a crime beyond a reasonable doubt, the senior Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee said Wednesday.

"There is already, in my view, ample evidence in the public domain on the issue of collusion if you're willing to see it," Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif, told reporters at a newsmaker breakfast hosted by the Christian Science Monitor. "If you want to blind yourself, then you can look the other way."

President Trump has repeatedly denied any collusion and has denounced the Russia investigation as "a witch hunt" fueled by Democrats who are angry that Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 presidential election.

Schiff said there is evidence — heard by the committee behind closed doors —that he can't talk about publicly because it remains classified. But he said there is plenty of evidence of collusion that has been reported publicly.

"If this were a trial on the issue of did the Trump campaign conspire with the Russians to interfere or violate U.S. election laws by providing help to the Trump campaign, if this were a trial on that conspiracy charge...all of that evidence would come in as evidence of collusion," Schiff said.                                          

Rep. Adam Schiff Puts End To Question Of Donald Trump Russia Collusion | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS7qGx7t0x4

Adam Schiff: Evidence of Russia collusion damning    

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_5mct8WArc

Democrats (Adam Schiff) Claimed Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion was Obvious in 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1RRf-YNXU4

+++++++++++++++++

Rep. Adam Schiff is the Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

https://schiff.house.gov/about/committee-assignments

House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

Rep. Adam Schiff currently serves as Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Rep. Schiff was selected in 2008 to serve on the Committee, and was reappointed as a permanent member in January 2009. The committee oversees the nation’s intelligence activities, including the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), and the National Security Agency (NSA).

+++++++++++

So while Americans waited for 2.5 years to find out the truth...... that the Trump campaign DID NOT collude with Russia, Schiff was busy lying to us, based on his fake insider information that they did collude. The facts above spell it out. Schiff at a minimum deserves to be censored. In a just world, the American people would fire him in the next election for blatantly deceiving his constituents.

however, a lot of people will vote for him because they wanted to hear the lies and not the truth!,!

By metmike - June 21, 2023, 8:41 p.m.
Like Reply

With Schiff, it's really easy for a lot of people to apply "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"  mentality because of his position of hating Trump and doing anything he can to destroy him.

I would also like Trump destroyed.

But only using the truth about Trump.

We're no better than Trump if we have to use the same methods that we abhor in Trump....... lying, ethics violations and manipulating people to fight Trump.

The enemy of my enemy is only my friend if they act honorably in fighting my enemy!!!

By metmike - June 21, 2023, 9:14 p.m.
Like Reply

If Trump had colluded with Russia, I would be leading the way with the all the  proof. 

Instead, any objective person that cares about the truth has to expose all the  blatant abuses of the truth for those 2.5 years by the all the actors who just wanted to get Trump, no matter what it took. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/96516/#96545

By 12345 - June 22, 2023, 11:34 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE OR ANYBODY ~ WHAT'S HE TALKING ABOUT?!  HE SHOULD'VE GIVEN A FEW EXAMPLES!!  I'M SURE NOT GONNA READ A GAZILLION PAGES!  LOL

3:57 / 8:01 'I don't get it': Senator surprised by Durham's committee testimony

(THE SUBJECT IS SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE VIDEO)

By WxFollower - June 22, 2023, 11:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey Mike,

In this speech by Schiff, do you disagree with anything he said from 4:10 to the end? If so, what and why?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPpSry9Fr4E

By metmike - June 22, 2023, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

In this speech by Schiff, do you disagree with anything he said from 4:10 to the end? If so, what and why?

Thanks very much Larry!

I disagree 100% with what he says and for the reasons mentioned before but let me clarify more for you.

As mentioned before, Schiff is tricking people using the REAL Insurrection to justify his blatant lies about Trump cheating to win in 2016 via colluding with Russia. 

IN the part that you called attention to, Schiff is claiming that his assessment of Trump cheating in 2016 caused Schiff to warn people then that he would cheat again.

But he was blatantly lying THEN, Trump did NOT cheat which is the reason for being censored. It has ZERO to do with the 2020 election.

If Trump had colluded with Russia in 2020, then one might be able to make a case for a correlation based on the dynamic Schiff blatantly lied about prior to that.

This would be like me telling people that the high was in for natural gas prices because I was short, even when prices continued to go higher for years.

Then, 4 years later,  when the actual high did happen for a different reason a long time later, insisting..............see, I  warned you 4 years ago about that top and was right and now, that means I'm skilled at picking tops, including the one that happened 4 years later.

Actual ng traders during the first FAKE top  would know I was full of crap but people that just started trading in 2023 without data/charts going back to the previous NON top would believe me.

Lies +something else  = Lies

NOT

Lies +Donald Trump  =Truth

By metmike - June 22, 2023, 12:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

We all know that one side is contesting the legitimacy of the 2020 election and has used all sorts of  completely debunked reasons related to the vote count.

People don't realize that the exact same thing happened after the 2016 election, only it was the other side/Trump opponents that were doing backflips to try to convince people that Trump got elected because of Russians, many insisting that he colluded in order to discredit his win in 2016.

Thats entirely what the corrupt Mueller investigation was about.........which NEVER would have happened if Clinton had won.

That's what this guy is talking about too........politicians, most of whom were not happy that Trump was elected doing everything possible to spin his 100% legit win in 2016 as being tainted instead of legit.

Senate report outlines ‘grave’ Russian threat in 2016 election interference probe

The report details ties between the Trump campaign and Russia but doesn’t find evidence of coordinated scheme

https://rollcall.com/2020/08/18/senate-intelligence-committee-russian-interference-2016-election-report/

"The committee, however, did not find any evidence of a coordinated scheme between the Trump campaign and Moscow, Rubio said."

++++++++++++++

This guys response in the interview is intentionally and blatantly misleading about what that report actually found, similar to what Schiff was doing.

I have news for you, people. Russia has been doing this stuff for as long as they've been our adversary. And we've been doing it, not just in Russia but in many dozens of countries around the world for numerous decades. Meddling in their politics and trying to get our person in as the leader.

Regardless, Trump DID NOT collude with Russia. That's completely made up.

The only reason that it suddenly became a top priority and Americans suddenly became aware of it is that Trump pulled an upset of the chosen one in 2016 and Trump's powerful enemies hatched a diabolical scheme to discredit his win.

The REAL collusion actually was between the US intelligence, MSM and Dems(with Adam Schiff playing a huge role, blatantly abusing his key position that allowed him access to classified info-and reporting(lying) back to the public) AFTER the 2016 Clinton loss.

Obama, Clapper were briefed on reports of Clinton campaign's Russia collusion narrative, Durham report shows

Long-anticipated document undermines claims of Trump-Russia collusion in 2016 election

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-clapper-briefed-clinton-campaigns-russia-collusion-narrative-durham-report-shows

It Turns Out Hillary Clinton, Not Russian Bots, Lost the 2016 Election

https://jacobin.com/2023/01/hillary-clinton-russian-bots-2016-presidential-election-trump

By joj - June 22, 2023, 6:06 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/05/trump-donald-junior-clinton-russia-764357

Trump's team took a meeting with the Russians to get dirt on Clinton.

Proof of collusion?  Perhaps not.  But damning enough for the investigation to take place.

Defending Trump for all his many crimes in broad daylight and censuring Schiff is 220 GOP puppets on the string operated by Donald Trump.  Some day Donald Trump will be gone, but the spineless GOP dishonor will be a lasting legacy.

By 12345 - June 22, 2023, 6:32 p.m.
Like Reply

" the spineless GOP dishonor will be a lasting legacy."

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!  I'VE BEEN WRITING MY CONGRESSMEN, FOR YEARS!

SAME AS WITH ALL THE POTUS ~ MY GOVERNOR... AND, I DON'T CARE WHAT PARTY THEY BELONG TO.  LOL  WHEN I'VE GOT A "BEEF" WITH SOMEONE, I GO STRAIGHT TO THE SOURCE, OR... AS CLOSE AS I CAN LEGALLY GET.

By metmike - June 22, 2023, 8:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much joj!

I totally get that this was 100% political and as such, each party is going to vehemently defend their side.

You know my position on Trump, so I would NEVER defend him if he were not totally innocent.

I realize that you think that the article proves your side but an objective mind's interpretation is the polar opposite.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/05/trump-donald-junior-clinton-russia-764357

After 2.5 years of investigating with dozens of agents and 20 million, your evidence is that Trump's son met with a person from Russia 1 time and nothing happened after that.

I am dead serious when telling you that I was/am still shocked at how CLEAN and innocent that Trump was based on your own evidence here.

You posted that link because you think that it means the total opposite. 

Regardless, I have a feeling that everybody knows what opposition research is. The laws get tricky when coming from foreign countries but since Trump clearly did NOT use opposition research from a foreign country in 2016, then it's absurd to keep pretending that he did something wrong related to this.

Ds got it hammered into their heads for 2.5 years that Trump did collude with Russia(the objective of the corrupt investigation) and since then, they can't see clearly on this issue. 

++++++++++

Ironically, it was the Clinton campaign that paid a foreign country for (fake) oppositional research that was the Steele Dossier to get the corrupt Mueller investigation started. 

Clinton did exactly what Trump was accused of doing!!!

Hillary Clinton and Democrats settle Steele dossier electoral case for $113,000

Federal Election Commission had investigated alleged misreporting of expenditure by campaign during 2016 election

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/31/hillary-clinton-democrats-steele-dossier-settle-electoral-case

Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee have agreed to pay $113,000 to settle a Federal Election Commission investigation into whether they violated campaign finance law by misreporting spending on research that eventually became the infamous Steele dossier.

++++++++++

Here's more on LEGAL opposition research:

Your Skeletons Are Showing: How Opposition Researchers Find Dirt on Politicians

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/takeaway/segments/road-warriors-opposition-researchers

What you need to know about opposition research

https://cn4partners.com/news/what-you-need-to-know-about-opposition-research/

++++++++++++

joj, I'm in 100% agreement with you on Trump after the election and the far right party supporting him(no need to post the evidence)  but..........innocent is innocent, even when really bad people are innocent.

To insist otherwise is to have the frame of mind of the current DOJ that applies UNequal justice and this post shows more indisputable facts about UNequal justice.

I very much appreciate the opportunity to read responses by those who disagree.

In all cases, it causes me to look seriously at the other(s) point of view, then compare it to the objective facts related to the new point/article.

Often, this results in a new way of thinking about it and new facts to support either side.

That's what this post is all about. You can see for yourself what my additional 30 minutes of investigating, shared above yielded.

Regardless of whether anybody else learned anything........I sure did.

joj,

You are one of the brightest people that has ever posted here and your views are especially needed because they allow us to see things from very valid D point of view as well as a human being that dearly cares about humanity, ethics/integrity and honesty. This creates an unbreakable bond between us, even when we disagree in a huge way like this.

By joj - June 23, 2023, 4:59 a.m.
Like Reply

"your evidence is that Trump's son met with a person from Russia 1 time"...

Well, at least we agree on that.  As I said, then and now, it is not evidence of collusion (please don't lump me in with all the Ds), but damning enough.

-------

I've noticed that though you have dozens (scores?) of posts about "the Biden crime family", I've yet to see any about the Billions Jared got from the Saudis (blood money) or the sweet favors the Chinese past along to Ivanka for her fashion line while Trump was slobbering all over these dictators.  

-------

Here's a conspiracy for you...  Why did Trump steal the top-secret classified documents?  Perhaps he passed along secrets about Iran to the Saudis in return for cutting oil production to hurt Biden?  Not hard to connect the dots.  

You won't see that in the NY Times because though they are left-leaning in their bias, they don't make stuff up like Fox "News".

But thanks for your kind words on some of my contributions Mike.   

By 12345 - June 23, 2023, 6:16 a.m.
Like Reply

"(please don't lump me in with all the Ds), "  I LOVE THAT!!   

JUST LIKE WHEN I GET LUMPED INTO ALL THE REST OF REPUBLICANS,  I AN FAAARR FROM BEING ONE OF "THOSE", LOL  I USUALLY LET IT SLIDE BY, & MOVE ON.   

By metmike - June 23, 2023, 8:02 a.m.
Like Reply

I've noticed that though you have dozens (scores?) of posts about "the Biden crime family", I've yet to see any about the Billions Jared got from the Saudis (blood money)

Thanks much joj!

I'm just one person that already spends 10 times more time here than I should for free. That's why we need people like you to help me out.

Lack of covering something here is not because of covering it up. You bring it up........and we'll discuss it.

With regards to Trump, regardless of anything else, his reaction after solidly losing in 2020, which did 10+ times more permanent damage to our country's political mindset than anything else in history(including Biden's corruption) disqualifies him from ever holding political office. 

He violated his oath to the Constitution and to upholding our democracy and to ALL Americans and its mind boggling the guy is actually the front runner for the R party.

The Rs claim unequal justice, which is a legit claim but in this particular instance,  Trump isn't in prison, where almost all other people would be that did this.

The Jan 6th hearings were NOT just biased, politically motivated hearings out to get Trump.

They uncovered the TRUTH and I'm shocked that justice has not acted much quicker and with more gusto in prosecuting Trump for his behavior after losing the election.

Profits from Trump and Kushner’s White House Connection to Saudi Prince Continue to Roll in

Their close ties to Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman raise concerns about conflicts of interest for Trump

By metmike - June 26, 2023, noon
Like Reply

Re: Re: Re: Re: IRS whistkeblower number 2   Mister X            

By metmike - June 26, 2023, 11:56 a.m.            

Knowing the facts now, makes Trumps impeachment over the phone call to Ukraine over this look like the big impeachment farce that it always was.

With lying Adam Schiff leading the way with his made up version of the phone call in order to mislead the American people.

House rejects censure of Adam Schiff after Republicans denounce ‘false retelling’ of Trump phone call

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/22/house-rejects-schiff-censure-for-false-retelling-of-trump-phone-call.html

The resolution stated that Schiff’s retelling, which Schiff himself characterized as a “parody” of Trump’s call with Zelensky, “had no relationship to the call itself” and “br[ought] disrepute upon the House of Representatives, and ma[de] a mockery of the impeachment process, one of this chamber’s most solemn constitutional duties.”

The censure vote is the latest attempt from Republicans to rebuke Schiff. Trump and and the GOP have painted Schiff as a partisan operative hellbent on removing Trump from office.

+++++++++++++++++++++

At least they got the votes this time to censor him this last time for a legit reason!