TED CRUZ VS THE FBI
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - April 30, 2023, 2:43 p.m.

I AM FAAAAR FROM BEING A FAN OF EITHER CRUZ OR THE FBI, BUT.... CRUZ CAN SURE COME UP WITH SOME CLASS ACT COMPLAINTS, IMO.  LOL

THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE

Comments
By metmike - May 1, 2023, 7:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Look at me everybody, I’m big, bad Ted Cruz!

I can bully anybody I want to  because I abuse the setting to interrogate people as if they are guilty of heinous crimes and have no rights.

respect  for other human beings goes to the back of every bus when I’m the driver and the destination is Republican Votersville.

The  problem for me taking Cruz seriously when he makes good points is that his tactics are so human civility repugnant and often blatantly dishonest, that it’s hard to know when he’s actually onto something legit when legit and hogwash are treated the exact same way by him…….playing extremely divisive politics to manipulate the thoughts and support of Cruz’s political base.

Making enemies and turning open minded, objective people like me off because, let’s face it, even if you like him, you can see that Ted Cruz is extremely unlikeable to most others(and why)and his agenda is to tell people on the far right what they want to hear (and to put on performances to twist their minds).

His tactics are extremely similar to those of Tucker applied to their sphere’s of influence.

both of them design their modus operendi/schemes to target the same far right audiences. …..tucker for the ratings and adulation, Cruz for the votes and far right adulation.

In this setting…..people desperately  try to Answer the extremely rhetorical questions of arrogant Cruz, who long ago knew the  answers and is just setting  people up for inquisitions. To make himself look tough to those who buy into his political snake oil.

I can think of dozens of similar situtations, including him repeatedly promoting tuckers off the charts delusional, Ray Epps conspiracy theory.

Epps is supposedly a plant by the FBI that instigated the January 6th, Donald  Trump riots.

It was the FBI that intentionally caused the riots to make the innocent Trump look bad. He has insisted on this.

you can’t take a person like this seriously. Margi Green is the same way and several others that still (pretend to) believe Trump won because it’s what their far right supporters want to hear!

Manufactured realities….it’s what makes the world go around in 2023.

the world might as well be flat in this environment because the spins and twisting done to authentic truths  make  no effort to promote legit progress or unification of parties or Americans.

In fact, it intentionally exploits every situation that promotes the opposite of what would make the world turn and a better place For most people.

By vandenplas - May 1, 2023, 10:10 a.m.
Like Reply

Metmike:

Your response to 12345 regarding Ted Cruz is spot on.  Thanks, and congrats.

By metmike - May 1, 2023, 11:02 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much vandy!

Hearing from you is a shocker!