SO CLEARLY DEMENTED
1 response | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - April 30, 2023, 2:19 a.m.

YES, I DO FEEL BADLY FOR ANYONE WITH DEMENTIA ~ THEY TRY SO HARD TO HIDE IT & TRY SO HARD TO ACT "NORMAL".  AND, YES... I CAN'T STAND BEING AROUND THOSE THAT EXPLOIT OR MOCK THE DEMENTED ~ I TOTALLY & PERMANENTLY, DISTANCE MYSELF FROM THEM, AFTER I'VE "REMINDED" THEM OF JUDGEMENT DAY.

ALL THAT PUT ASIDE ~ SADLY, THIS COUNTRY HAS GONE DOWN A HORRID PATH OF SELF-DESTRUCTION ~ THE BAD HAS OVERPOWERED THE GOOD. HOW CAN ANYONE, OTHER THAN A DEVILS' ADVOCATE, THRUST THE DEMENTED ONTO THE WORLD STAGE, OR... ANY STAGE?!

THE MIX OF COMMENTS TO THIS CLIP, IS SOMEWHAT ENCOURAGING. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE ~ THE COMPASSIONATES ARE BEGINNING TO COME FORWARD.

BEYOND SAD ~ IMO

PERSONALLY, I BELIEVE HE THOUGHT THERE WAS A PERSON IN THAT HELMET.

Comments
By metmike - April 30, 2023, 6:18 a.m.
Like Reply

There’s an interesting dynamic going on here, Jean.

the dems, media and justice department covering up for this guy and going along with him absurdly running for president again is going to backfire horrendously.

the hiden  Biden in the basement strategy can’t work this time. He clearly has clinically significant frontal lobe organic brain deterioration based on numerous characteristics used to diagnose.

his gait, stiffness, short steps, confusion, speech patterns …….man it is there in a big way and getting worse.

He clearly HAS dementia by every medical standard. The only reason that he still functions, often in an effective way is because he was once one of the best orators in politics. He’s on auto pilot  much of the time doing what he was one of the best at doing for more than 50 years.

when he reads from teleprompters, the auto pilot mode is becoming more and more painfully obvious to everyone As he struggles more and more.

his messages are becoming less clear and the struggle of the messenger to deliver them are what people are drawn to instead.

him announcing that he will run again is just a big front, like all the other manufactured realities.

I predict that he will not run And they know that he will not run And right now they are working on how to announce this in a manner that keeps egg off their faces and increases chances for his replacement.

NOT Donald Trump is still the winner if trump runs but if it’s not trump running, I predict biden will suddenly announce that his doctors……telling us how healthy he is as recently as this year……..all,those symptoms I described are supposed to be caused by arthritis in his spine….…people ain’t buyin that much longer…..those same doctors will suddenly discover what anybody with eyes has witnesses for 2 years. They will label it some sort of disease that just hit his brain, as if they were not lying the past 2 years.

that’s my prediction, especially if desantis is the guy for the Rs.

so Who will run, instead of Biden?

historically it would be the VP.

she is so weak right now that it makes more sense to run somebody else. I really don’t know.