mcfarm
1 response | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Sept. 10, 2022, 12:43 p.m.

As your friend I've noticed a change in your recent posting here. 95% of your posts this Summer, maybe longer have been NTR posts, many to most of them very angry political posts...........and almost no market posts like we saw in the past. 

That's totally fine with MarketForum rules but I feel bad that Fox news and the Trump mindset is causing this counterproductive mindset in you and others that matter to me.

You will likely ignore this but you won't come here and act this way without me  commenting on something that is pretty obvious. 

I'm all about helping people...........whether they reject it or not. 

You are blaming Biden and the libs for your rage and feel it's justified.

If that were true, you would be telling us that Biden controls you.

Fact is, Fox/Trump and similar sources control your thinking. They absolutely do this intentionally to their viewers/followers. I watch Fox alot and know this with 100% certainty. 

Free yourself from their control and experience the peace and joy of having complete control of your emotions.........even while agreeing with the ideology. 

It's your mind.

Comments
Re: mcfarm
0 likes
By metmike - Sept. 10, 2022, 12:54 p.m.
Like Reply

What other forum could give you a lecture like this?

Answer: None

Or have an independent  moderator that emphatically  attacks legit  corruption equally from both political sides, despite upsetting one side when doing it, then the other side just as often. 

Answer: None