Is this the best DC show yet?
1 response | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - July 22, 2022, 5:19 p.m.

No,  I'm not talking about the Jan 6th hearings, altho those are entertaining.

Season 15 will premier with "This is the season where we finally get that SOB" in the never ending "This is the beginning of the end" Saga..

It will follow the 57th season premiere of "Climate Crisis" which will start, once again, with, "If we don't do something now,  the earth will be uninhabitable in 10 years!!!!"

There is a profound overlap in their audience base.

But no,  my favorite by far is the "OMG,  Texas and Arizona are sending Asylum Seekers to our city" in season 40 of "Liberals..  We should never have to face consequences for our decisions".

This one is my favorites because it indicates that more and more conservatives are realizing that liberals are essentially spoiled brats, and need to be shown exactly why their "feelings" are not the best criteria for decisions in a grown up world.  A "You made this bed, now lie in it"  tough love sort of approach.

I hope you'll enjoy this seasons episodes as much as I think I will :-)

DC Mayor Claims Migrants Are Being 'Tricked' Into Being Bused to the Nation's Capital (ijr.com)

Comments
By metmike - July 22, 2022, 6:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Tim!

Sounds/read pretty bad and makes sense considering the clear open border leanings of  this administration. 

I'll have to look into this further.