Jan 6 hearings
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 21, 2022, 8:13 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLp64nfuxnQ

For those that don't want to know what evidence is being shown, tune into FOX tonight.

You can get their made up version later, when they talk about this topic,  that includes absurd, made up explanations blaming Ray Epps and Nancy Pelosi....but NOT Donald Trump.

Since Biden has COVID, Tucker, is censoring the hearings once again and  is back to showing blatant anti COVID vaxx bs, using mischaracterisations of people advocating the COVID vaccine, including Biden and Fauci and reinforcing the brainwash in his cult, to convince them that we were promised that vaccinated people would not get COVID.

Views like this one, which I corrected.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/87382/

Comments
By mcfarm - July 21, 2022, 10:39 p.m.
Like Reply

I think what I  hear is an investigation that is not fair or complete without the testimony under oath with released transcripts {which by the way you MM, more than likely never knew none have been released yet} of Pelosi, the capitol police,{esp the unqualified idiot that shot the unarmed x service women dead} the secret service and Epps. The American people have the right to know what and when these people knew and did both before and after Jan 6th. Anything less is a travesty and you do know that just will not admit it for some reason.

By the way watched the unwatchable final last nite and wow. Shockingly it did not live up to the billing once again. They tried to pretend to be sooo serious, so concerned, so American at heart. It should of been a parody of libs and then it might of been slightly entertaining.

By metmike - July 22, 2022, 2:21 p.m.
Like Reply

You watched too last night?

My impression was much different than the one that you just described mcfarm.

Pence’s Secret Service agents called loved ones to say goodbye during Jan. 6 riot

https://nypost.com/2022/07/22/ex-vice-president-pences-secret-service-agents-made-calls-to-loved-ones-during-jan-6-riot/

An audio from members of ex-Vice President Mike Pence is heard during a hearing in the Cannon House Office in Washington on July 21, 2022.

metmike: So what was your impression when you saw/heard this mcfarm?

By WxFollower - July 22, 2022, 2:28 p.m.
Like Reply

The coward Josh Hawley runs for his life lmao: run, Josh, run! So ironic! Gotta run away from those tourists!

https://www.newsweek.com/video-josh-hawley-running-capitol-mob-memes-1726994

By mcfarm - July 22, 2022, 2:50 p.m.
Like Reply

my impression was I am not a fool. The dems have been caught over and over taking quotes out of context, flat making shit up out of whole cloth, changing written testimony, calling the FBI and making false statements, lying to the FISA court......so I want to see the transcripts, I want to see the video of said interviews...I don't give 2 cents for  congress man's impression or more likely misrepresentation on what was said when. I want to know why the security was not in place, who ordered what and when, not what time Trump went to the speech. What name Trump called who. What suit Trump picked out for the event.  What Trump had to eat before and after the speech.

By metmike - July 22, 2022, 3:15 p.m.
Like Reply

thanks, mcfarm!

I could have written your response for you before you sent it because you are so predictable.

surprise us one of these times and actually criticize a republican position or compliment a democrat position, so we know that the  brainwash isn’t absolute and permanent (-:

regardless, you’re still my friend and make some good points too!

By metmike - July 22, 2022, 3:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Good one, Larry!

Initially, I actually felt bad for Josh, the way this is being turned into a bash-fest against him……then again, anybody that supports Trump and his diabolical stolen election narrative that did more permanent damage to this country than any other event in history…..can get bashed straight to hell!